๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ M.R.

alittlefreak101 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

If he was the darkness and she was the light.. why was she the one to destroy everyone including the light ? ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

Author's Note
!๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š
๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘น๐’–๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’”
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’•
๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’•
!!!
๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’†
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ณ๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’“๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰
๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“
๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’”
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘บ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’š
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† || part 1
One Last Acknowledgement
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† || part 2
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
NEW FANFICT
SURPRISE!

๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’”

19.8K 409 1.1K
alittlefreak101 เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

,,And I went home and dreamed of you that night." -A

-

Draco's POV:

It was like a death wish imprinted in my forearm. I couldn't stop it from happening. It wasn't an option. They would hurt her, hurt me. She's everything I have left and I can't let them take my family.

The moment I received a letter in the middle of breakfast everything turned up side down. The blood in my face drained away. My skin most likely paler than a ghost.

The words stuck in my head, painfully written behind my eyelids. Nothing could change what was coming next.

I was oblivious to the curious expressions on my classmates. The awkward silence that covered the table. And for a moment there, I could've sworn my heartbeat was louder than the thunder.

But my face stayed masked. It was still a broken shell, needed for replacement. An even stare, only a Malfoy could acomplish.

And so I stood up and left with a court nod, charging to my room. My legs felt heavy, the halls spinning . In the distance, a small whisper scratching my ears, wanting me to go to my so like execution.

An execution is the sentence of death, on a condemned person. I was a condemned person. Nothing could change the outcome.

Saying that I don't have a choice is like saying the sky isn't blue. It's either death or a slow death. And I would always choose a slow death if that gives me enough time to save the only person that was there for me.

She was the woman that raised me and took care of me. The mother that stood up to my father and let no harm come towards me. But there's only so much a person can do.

The place I so called home felt like new surroundings. The smell of dark magic attacked my nostrils. It felt sickening cold and heavy. Maybe one day , when we survive this , I'll be able to call it a home again. A broken, fractured, invaded place. How ironically matching .

The heavy doors opened, twenty or so heads turned around. More than a handful without their masks on, leaving me to see their cruel smiles.

None of them bothered me, only the snake like eyes at the head of the table did. He stood up, like a leader.

And before I knew it, I was left on my knees. The burning death wish imprinted on my forearm. This was it.

I was damned.

-----

Y/n's POV

Professor Snape is a true pain in the arse.
Yes, he is a good teacher and very much creepy, but overall a pain in the arse.

After the moment Mattheo and I shared, it was a matter of time until we would be facing each other again. So I took the time I had to and distracted myself by attending extra healing lessons with professor Snape.

I admire him, truly. He's very passionated about potions, especially healing ones. If it weren't for his dislike for every single student and this cold face he's showing, he'd be very much likeable.

,,You need to stir it-" he started, staring at the potion I was currently brewing with small appreciation.

,,Clockwise, I know professor." I interrupted as politely as I could. It seemed like his students before must be pretty stupid if he had to explain to them how to brew a simple Blood-Replenishing potion.

He glared at me over his nose before nodding and turning around dramatically, strolling over to his desk and picking up a parchment.

,,Miss Nott, how exactly are you so known with healing potions ?" He asked not looking away from his parchment.

,,My father had a lot of healing books passed down to him after my grandmother's death. And I had a lot of free time on my hands."

,,What about your brother ? Why isn't he so invested in healing."

,,He's more into dueling I guess. He'd fight with our friend Enzo in the garden while I was writing down healing potions and spells that could be useful. They would get hurt a lot and going to our parents for every injury would just cause them too much trouble, so I took it into my own hands to help them out."

,,That's very noble of you. Leave the potion, you clearly know what you're doing there's no need to teach you."

I pursed my lips into a thin line before putting a lid over the pot and slowly making my way towards him.

I stare up at him with a triumph smile that widened when he smirked proudly.

,,I see well then let's test your knowledge."

Now this was more of a challenge. I wouldn't brag that I'm quite good at memorizing spells, but they were never a hard task in hand.

,,What's the spell for regrewing bones?"

,,Skele-Gro" the name rolled out of my mouth like a marble.

,,What heals painful cuts?" He raised a brow.

,,Murthlap Essence."

,,A potion that puts the drinker into extreme pain."

,,Drink of Despair also called the Emerald Drink which doesn't really have a counter spell for it but using a Restoration Potion that reverses the effects of a spell combined with a Moonseed Poison-" his mouth opens to disagree but I continue

,,I know the Moonsees Poison isn't going to help due it being Poison but if you add the same ingredients from the Invigoration Draught, you can minimize the effect or maybe even stop the pain completely for a long time before the curse lifts." I finish taking a deep breath afterwards.

He stares at me blankly, not even batting an eye. His expression making me doubt my words and reciting them in my head to make sure I haven't mixed up the potions.

His hand lifts, conjuring a blank parchment and a quill.

,,I've never thought about that before-", he murmurs , writing something down ,,But you might be onto something Miss Nott."

A reliefed smile tucks at the corner of my lips. I've been pretty sure that knowing this is basic knowledge for healers.

,,You're free to go, there's nothing I need to teach you but if there are any potions you would need help brewing or any question really leave a note to me after classes." He spoke in a professional tone.

,,Professor, I might have the knowledge but when it comes to using spells myself it just , it's harder than it seems. I've always accomplished a simple healing spell but when it comes to more difficult ones like sewing a bigger cut or injuries that could only worsen the wound if done incorrectly..", I trailed off remembering the failed attempt at healing a fox that was bitten in the woods when I went for a walk after getting in a fight with Theo ,,I don't quite get the hang of it."

,,Well in that case I'll be needing the Headmaster's permission to help you."

I nod at him , the silence signaling me that there are no words that need to be exchanged anymore.

--

Time passed by oddly fast. I haven't seen Mattheo in over a week. He wasn't on the Astronomy Tower the past 3 days , neither has he hexed anyone that I might hear of.

It was like he was gone . Like he was never here in the first place.

Breakfast was being served and everyone was talking about the upcoming Masquerade ball in december. Left and right girls were gossiping about their gowns while the boys were rolling their eyes, evidently annoyed by the same conversations surrounding them.

I was talking to Blaise and Draco about the quizzes in the Daily Prophet when a cold feeling took over my features.

In the distance, I could hear whispering. It was calling for me , begging for me to come.

I need you

Those three words were enough for me to stand up suddenly and walk out of the Great Hall, leaving two sets of confused eyes behind me.

The whispering became louder every step I took that lead me towards the familiar place.

I didn't realize I was running when I tripped over the stairs to the Astronomy Tower and almost landed flat on my face in the process.

There he was, his back towards me. All the adrenaline now gone the moment he turned around, his features still as hard and pleasing as always. But there was something different, he looked almost.. in pain .

,,Riddle why did you call me ?"

It's like he was snapped back in action and the signature smirk of his appeared.

,,I told you I'd train you, remember?"

My brows furrowed in confusion. ,,But it's early and I have classes to attend."

He scoffs, annoyed already.

,,Do I look like I give a single fuck about your classes?" He states, drawing his wand out.

,,Apparently not if you're going to call me after avoiding me."

,,Avoiding you?", he cackled ,,And why would I be avoiding you?"

Was he playing games? Did he really forget about what happened?

,,You mean you're not avoiding me after the kiss we shared?" His wand was pointed at my neck in seconds.

,,There was no kiss we shared witch."

I tried to disagree, tell him that I remember it vividly. His lips on mine , his hands on my body. It was like moments ago. But the hissing pain from his wand prevented me from talking.

,,Get in position." He commanded, pulling back and taking a couple of steps backwards.

I shifted my legs more apart, shifting my weight evenly. His wand was pointed at me, a curse flying towards me. My right hand lifted almost automatically, the darkness sipping out of my hand, engulfing the curse and vanishing it.

-

Now that november came around, a beautiful thin white layer of snow covered the grounds around Hogwarts. The winter aspects were vivid.

Most students were outside, hanging around with their friends or going to Howgsmeade. Most of them except for me.

I on the other hand was too busy to sneak out and just relax outside, staring at the snow or going for a walk. With everything that has been going on I've barely had time to hang around with my Slytherin friends.

It was either studying for the upcoming exams or an essay, practicing in my dorm and learning new tricks with my powers, healing classes with Snape now that we've both found a subject I have difficulties in or training with Mattheo.

Speaking of Mattheo..

His masked wall started to falter. He started becoming more relaxed around me, no longer so aggressive or hard towards me. And I would lie if I said it didn't feel good to know we were starting to get comfortable around each other.

He made it clear one night, by almost suffocating me, that his intentions were to get me to be able to deal with my powers and nothing else. That I'm still a disgusting witch and the moment I'm nothing in his father's eyes, he'll end me as fast as he can.

But it doesn't explain the small moments like him staring at me longer than usual, or him not snapping at me so often like he used to. They were weirdly satisfying.

The little touches or words that came from him. Even the smallest of smiles whenever something went his way.

These moment I grew fond of.

His wand was pointed at me, a jet of light coming towards me making me stumble.

,,You're posture is wrong.",he spoke with a roll of his eyes ,,You need to shift your weight on your dominant foot so you won't lose your footing."

I nod and do as he said, waiting for him to start. He looked at me, waiting for me get in position before he shot a spell at me.

This time, the spell dodged my left hand and came for my right one, making me spin out of the way. He sighted before walking towards me.

,,If you can't react fast enough try to shield your body with your other hand." He was standing behind me , one if his hands holding mine and positioning it slightly in front of my chest for protection.

His breath was faining on the back of my neck and I could feel his chest lightly pressed against my back. The movement made my heart pound faster than usual.

His hand left mine, sliding over to the base of my neck to my pulse point. A laugh escapes his lips when he realized how fast my pulse was beating.

,,What's wrong Nott, am I making you nervous?" He asked playfully.

,,Just when you're so close to me." I reply boldly. Not quite processing what I just said.

He turned me around in seconds, his hand on my chin, tilting my face up towards him.

,,Don't say what you don't mean witch." He whispered, eyes narrowing.

Mattheo's POV

Affection was never something I grew up with. I've heard many things about my brother , his past girlfriends and how easily he would so called love someone. He fell for a girl like a puppet. Giving the witch an invitation to break his heart.

But this girl made a fire in me burn so painfully, like I was in the deepest depths of hell. Her presence almost relaxed me in a way. I started growing fond of her around me so often.

Never would I admit letting my guard down around her. But truly, I did. I really fucking did and it was still in question if I made the right choice.

My thumb swiped over her bottom lip,earning an erratic breath from her mouth. She looked so vulnerable again, so easily to play with.

And then her lips were on mine again, initiating the kiss. She opened her mouth, desperate to kiss me- taste me. Our tongues met, dancing with each other. My hand wrapped around her neck, pulling her painfully closer. The closer the better. Her hands were in my hair again, tugging and scratching.

I couldn't let her get to me, break me. She was hypnotizing me, making me forget all about what I came here to fulfill. Her taste was so addicting, it made my head throb. But in order to keep her as far away from me as possible, I pulled away glaring at her.

,,Don't do that ever again."

,,Or what? Are you gonna hurt me?" She asked cocking a brow. Yes , yes I will.

,,Are you challenging me?" A smirk grew on both our faces.

,,Hurt me Mattheo, your father would be so very happy to know you're doing the opposite of what he told you to."

No, no I won't hurt her.

,,Watch your fucking words witch. There are still ways to hurt you without much damage."

I dare not to enjoy the way she looked at me. Knowing that the only reason I'm even around her is to make her into a killing machine once and for all. I can't let her make me feel- Feel the things that will make me weak. She's bewitching me and I'm letting her.

She stepped away again, regaining her posture . It took me a moment to gather my thoughts before the dueling started again .

Y/N's POV

Every moment spent with him was driving me more over the edge. Making me do things one could only dream of . And not the good type of dream but the bad ones. The nightmares where everything goes wrong.

I can't- can't fall for the darkness. It's not meant for me to be with. Everything about it is wrong and it's a matter of time until this small string of dignity we have left snaps.

But what is life without the risks that can ruin you? What if he ruins me? I want him to ruin me. Break me and show me how bad this is. Why am I craving it- him.

His face was even again, wand pointed towards me and the same process was happening again. How long will it take until he finally snaps? When he finally stops turning a blind eye on my behavior and just breaks me.

Everything turned back to normal, he was firing spells at me and I was deflecting them as best as possible when a small hiss came from him.

,,Are you okay?" I ask nervously. This was a weird type of interaction. Carrying.

,,I'm fine." He spoke and I almost believe him if it wasn't for the cough of blood splashing on the cold marble floor.

My body sprang into action before my mind could process and I was walking towards him wand pointed at him, a chart of his insides appearing between us.

I stared at the imagine oddly, trying to figure out where exactly it was that he was bleeding from.

,,You're bleeding. Where?" I ask nervously

,,I said I'm fine-"

,,Tell me where you're bleeding Mattheo." I snap at him. He let out an angry sigh before turning around, lifting his shirt up for me to see the gash on his back. A gasp left my mouth enough for him to pull his shirt back down .

,,No stop I want to heal you."

,,Like I would let you do anything to me."

,,Stop being so fucking childish and let me help you, you're hurt."

,,I've had worse." He was starting to turn around when my hands grabbed his shoulders, holding him still.

,,Lift your shirt up." I command adding a whispered please when he didn't budge.
I nervously pulled my wand out again, trying to remember the incantation. 'It's not that hard you can do it' I'd tell myself using the same wand movement to sew his wound up. Finally after what seemed like ages, the smallest scar was still visible.

,,You're all healed. I suggest you take a Blood-Replenishing potion and rest."

He pulled his shirt back down and turned around listening to me with a frown on his face. ,,Don't move too much or else the wound might open up again."

,,Noted."

--

I was done with class for the day, walking back towards my dorm when I found him staring at a picture on my desk.

,,What are you doing here Mattheo?" When exactly I started addressing him by his first name was still unanswered to me.

,,I will be gone for a couple of days and I need you to keep training." He replies, back still towards me.

,,And you came here to tell me instead of at the Astronomy Tower because..?"

,,Is there an explanation required?" He asked and I could see him rolling his eyes.

,,I guess not.", I reply throwing my bag on the bed while crossing my arms.

,,Do you want me to do anything in specific?"

He turned around, brown eyes meeting mine. ,,Yes, you should try something new." He pulled a folded paper out of his back pocket and threw it to me.

Opening it , there on the paper was a drawing of a woman sitting in a circle of black salt.

,,What do I do with this?"

,,There's more to your magic than simply using it for dueling. You are the master of your own magic, it listens to you. So you should be able to talk to it."

,,Talk to it?" I chant. ,,Why would I want to talk to it?"

,,It's best if you start understanding it. And what better way of doing so then talking to it directly. There's a spell you might need for the ritual. I'll send it to you as soon as I get a hold of it. While I'm gone try to at least prepare for the ritual."

I take a moment to gather all the information before nodding nonetheless.

,,How's you're back? Did you take the potion as I told you?" I asked, not being able to help myself.

He nodded and looked at me once more before turning on his heel and making his way to the door.

,,Nott." He utters making me flinch at his sudden tone.

,,Don't get in fucking trouble."

Mattheo's POV

It was too late to take my words back. Too late to open the door and leave. I don't know what took over me but it was worth it when I turned around from the sound of her feet walking towards me.

It was my turn to grab her and let our lips collide with each other. My turn to let my hands grip her hair tight and slip my tongue in her mouth. She still tasted like heaven, still had the same effect on me.

She was stepping backwards, her own hands gripping the fabric of my shirt tightly. Her legs met the edge of her bed, falling backwards pulling me down with her.

Her hands were pulling at my shirt- needing me to take it off. And so I did, all my fucking dignity gone. Everything I ever worked for vanishing under her touch. She was throwing me off the edge, letting me fall into complete abyss.

I made a promised to myself , not to let her influence me. Control me. But in the end I was the one on top of her, I was the one kissing down her neck while ripping her shirt off. I was the one to make her moan at the touch of my hand between her thighs.

My mouth was leaving bruises on her chest when the slightest of knock broke the spell.

Both of us jumping apart and gathering our senses again.

-
I finally have put all the chapters together and there's a total of 33 chapters with the epilogue. And when I tell you there's a lot to come- what do we think ab the chapter? And also the tension between me and killing someone is very much strong rn.. oh-

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

The Only Reason : Draco Malfoy Kdaeor เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

6.5K 88 24
Draco Malfoy love story - Smut, strong language & drama. This is a modernised Hogwarts (clothes, music, technology etc) and really visualised with ou...
300K 5.2K 14
Y/n and Draco Malfoy were being forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Only to find out they hate each other since Draco used to bully an...
If I Fall-A Dramione Fan Fic Chelsea aka Bunny เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

106K 3.5K 21
ON HIATUS, READ CHAPTER 17 FOR DETAILS. Draco Malfoy may no longer be a death eater and he may have gotten out of being sent to Azkaban. but that doe...
All The Lies You Tell - MATTHEO RIDDLE rose โ™ก เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

17K 261 40
"Dammit Hermione! Why can't you just stay out of my business!", Mattheo shouts. I wonder that same thing. "Say something!", he bellows, slamming hi...