The Rude Boy || Jordan Wilson

By wh0res_x

Jasmine ( or Jas) is a 17 year old girl from London who recently moved to ackley bridge due to her fathers ab... More

Welcome to ackley <3
New school <3
Meeting mrs Carter
Lesson 1 <3
Lunch <3
End of the first day <3
Day 2 <3
Panic attack <3
What happens now? <3
Gone <3
Please don't leave <3
Not him <3
Day with jordan <3
Confession.
She called him.
Leaving ackley.
Running.
Those 3 words
Back to ackley
Gut feeling
Bullet
Loss of memory
Not a bad idea
Just close friends
New girlfriend
Weird feeling
Headache
Drowned in guilt
Messing with my head
Never forget that
Never been happier
The date
Now or never
Preggo? I think yes
4 months pregnant
3...2...1
For eternity
Let go
The letter

Strange illness?

705 6 1
By wh0res_x

It had been a while since mine and Jordan's date. Me and Jordan couldn't be happier in all honesty it was going so well. However I wasn't doing too well, i couldn't put my finger on exactly what was wrong but I'm sure it was nothing, right?

I got ready for school like every other day and then all of a sudden I was throwing up last nights dinner into the toilet, I know what an amazing morning for me. I decided I still wanted to go school, I wanted to see Jordan. My grandmother didn't hear me and she didn't need to know so I just decided to continue getting ready and leave my house without having breakfast. I'm pretty sure that would just come straight back up as well.

I met Jordan half way and he gave me the most adorable smile, every time I see him I melt instantly. how can someone be so beautiful?

" you don't look too good, are you okay?" Great, now he knew I wasn't feeling right. I didn't want him to worry so I lied my ass off

" oh I'm fine honestly, just a little tired" I hate lying to him, but I had no choice.

I think he believed it as he just continued walking without asking anymore questions. I was glad, I was a terrible liar most of the time.

As soon as we got to school I had to leave Jordan. Being away from him for even a minute was unbearable imagine having to stay away from him basically all day? Yeah it sucked.

My head started spinning half way through the day so I was forced to the nurse by miss Keane, so instead of arguing I went. But I wish I didn't. Because what I'm about to find out is going to ruin my life, cause so much stress and pain. Can you guess what's to come for me now...?

A/N:
Oh god guys, I think we all know where this is going.

Sorry this is such a terrible chapter, I promise I'm working on it as best I can but school has been stressful so bare with pls :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 217 39
Emma has moved away from her abusive ex to Ackley bridge and Jordan Wilson falls for her.
2.4K 119 22
Jordan is a nineteen year old that has been abused by her mom and dad her whole life. She decides to run away to find her celebrity brother. She als...
67.5K 2.1K 29
After a traumatic experience, Emma needs help getting her life back. *some angst *Emma is G!P *trigger warning- talk of abuse and violence *mature...
2.8M 35.2K 66
Jasmine an 18 year old beauty moves to London for a new start. All her life, guys have tried to use her, so much that believing in love is hard for h...