ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

32.

1.9K 137 50
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors. ❤️

This is the last new character 🤪.
————-

Jaxon

I found it weird that Milo didn't wanna deal with this anymore, everyday we woke up for the past 3 weeks either myself or Sai were the ones who fronted, maybe he was really nervous about being in this place.

To be honest I was really just ready to bust out this mother fucker. After being in isolation for those 3 days I was finally back with the other nuts in here, sitting by the window I sketched on some paper before hearing footsteps, I knew by the way her heels clicked against the floor it was Brianna.

"Hey Jax." She said with a smile. "It's time for our session."

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed, slipping on my slides with no socks I really wanted to just opt out of a shirt as well but it's freezing in this bitch so I put on a long sleeved one and followed behind her. Once we got to the office she used for the sessions I sat in the chair in front of her desk.

"So good afternoon first off, how are you feeling?"

"I feel the same way I do every time you ask me. Ready to leave."

"Well I understand you're ready to leave..Have you been sleeping? Eating?"

I nodded my head and licked my dry lips. "I've been eating fine but sleeping? not so much.. I mean I sleep for about 3 hours then I get up and draw. Unfortunately I'm out of pages in the sketchbook y'all gave me so there's that." I shrugged before slouching in the chair.

"Oh! Before I forget I got you something." She said standing up and digging through a bag she had. Pulling out to big sketchbooks she handed them to me.

"Oh shit. You ain't have to do this."I was honestly shocked that she didn't though about doing this, I appreciated it though.

"I just thought you needed something to help you pass the time here."

"Well thanks." I said sitting the books on the small coffee table.

"No problem, now about nightmares you have been having, can you explain those to me?"

"It's basically the same thing over and over. It's either Milo hurting himself or he hurts Anya... Speaking of.... Can she come visit again? I know the first time it was because the nurse felt sorry for her but they didn't even let her stay long." I said furrowing my eyebrows in agitation.

"I'll look into that for you today, if so.. Did you want her to come see you this evening?"

I nodded my head and smirked I really missed my baby. We all did, we just had different ways of expressing our love to her.

"Ok good, I'll see what I can do. Has anyone else fronted since you've been here?"

"The first night Zane fronted along with Sai but after the isolation shit happened.. Which were still a little mad about no one else has fronted besides me." I shrugged as she nodded in understanding.

"It's cool though I can handle it obviously."

"You're doing a good job at it. Can we talk about to isolation situation-"

"Please tell me they  fired that nigga because I didn't do shit for him to even try that bullshit." I said frustrated.

"He is on suspension but yes. He's been getting complaints for a while from other patients so that's been handled."

Thank goodness.

"Aight cool." I said satisfied with her answer.

"Now that, that's established I do have good news."

"I'm getting out early?" I questioned as she chucked.

"Well no." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Then I don't wanna hear anything about no good news. I wanna go home." I said looking up at her.

"What if you can go for the weekend?"

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Can they do that?"

"Yeah. I'll see what I can do and come let you know before I leave besides you weren't brought here involuntarily so why not." She shrugged.

"Aight I'm cool with it." I said as she closed her notebook.

"As a matter of fact, let me see if I can call them
now." She said pulling out her phone, I honestly tuned out the majority of the conversation for one because I was tired and two because I just didn't feel like hear it.

"Looks like you can go home Friday and come back Sunday morning."

"Cool are we done here? I'm exhausted and honestly tired of talking. I've heard exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm honestly sick of these fucking mood swings I'm having too. Check on that shit for me."

"Will do. Now I don't mind the cursing but the attitude needs to change, I've done nothing but help you and I'd appreciate the same level of respect." She said as I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth.

"My bad."

"Well give me a minute and I'll come back to your room and talk about some more things with you, Unless you're about to take a nap I can come back later." She said standing up from the chair.

"Later is fine." I said following her to my room, she closed the door and scanned her ID card so it would lock. I was happy that I could see Anya for the weekend I just hoped it wasn't going to turn sour when they made me come back here.

———-

Asher

I couldn't believe my eyes, My dude Milo was in here with me, He was walking with some fine ass lady to his room. I haven't seen him in about 2 years. Being the sneaky fuck I am I made my way over to his room, beatboxing on the door like an asshole I laughed as he groaned.

"Yo what the fuck-"

"What's up man, remember me?"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Oh shit! The hell you doin here?!"

"I could say the same to you bro." I chuckled leaning against his door frame as he opened his door.

"Shit I had to get help. I was going down hill fast. I'm trying to go see my girl this weekend. You still with Maci?"

"Hell yeah. Bitch crazy too, I had to beat her walls out the frame before I left though."

"You hell man." He laughed as he rubbed his eyes. I guess dude was tired.

"Well I won't bother you too long bro, I'm trying to use the phone but these folks playing games with me.. You know what I'm about to use that shit anyway shit you wanna slide with me?"

"Nah, I'm cool bro. Just sit with me at dinner so we can catch up." He said dapping me up as I left to go sneak and use the phone. Maybe nurse Adriana with her fine ass will let me do it.

———
Jaxon

Asher is a fool but that's my bro, it's crazy how we're here at the same time.

Asher has schizophrenia and anger issues so that's not a good mix at all.

I laid down in bed and listened to the birds chirping and cars passing, feeling my eyes becoming heavy I turned over on my side and drifted off to sleep.

Once I woke up it was dark outside so I guess my body really needed it, standing up I felt something wet on my feet, cutting on the light I looked down and saw blood where I was standing, lifting up my hand I noticed blood on them too.

I felt myself screaming but I couldn't hear it, the nurses charged in and one held me down. I hyperventilated so much that I actually passed out and everything went black.

I just want all of this to stop.
———-
🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 192 21
Felix has DID(dissociative Identity disorder). 'An act to avoid traumatic memories. When Felix has to start his first year of college he heads to the...
100 10 62
Meet Ripple, a girl with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) that she only knows about because a telepathic psychologist told her.
4.9K 271 41
𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. | (n) 1. To give a concrete form to; express, personify, or exemplify in concrete form: to embody an idea in an allegorical pai...
10.4K 1.3K 13
This story is about girl who have dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder. She try to be invisible because...