Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

27

11.7K 453 198
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 27 The President's Substitute Little Wife 03

    Shen Liuchen's phrase "I am her husband" stunned everyone present.

    Lin Xiaoxiao turned her head and asked Song Jinxi: "He is really  your husband? You got married so young? Is he the one you said that you like?" There were  three questions in a row, and the last question happened to be the main point. Song Jinxi was overjoyed and shook her head again and again.

    "No, I'm not married." She finished, but paused for a while.

    Lin Xiaoxiao snatched the conversation.

    Lin Xiaoxiao looked back at Shen Liuchen: "She's not married. Don't spread lies using  your good looks. Whenever you see a beautiful sister on the road, you will say that she is your wife."

Shen Liuchen glanced at her, "This is us just having fun. What do you know?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao choked, almost speechless. She looked back at Song Jinxi again: "Really?"

    Song Jinxi gave Shen Liuchen a shy look, and tweaked, "Although I don't understand what President Shen meant, but...I know President Shen and have admired him for a long time. ......"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "......"

    While watching the play, Shen Liujue stepped up, grabbed Lin Xiaoxiao's wrist, and pulled her out.

    "Let's go, people are having fun between couples, what are you messing around." The  assistant also followed the two of them out, and thoughtfully helped to close the door.

    Only Shen Liuchen and Song Jinxi were left in the room.

    A strange and silent atmosphere lingered around the two of them, causing Song Jinxi to subconsciously let go of the sound of breathing.

    All kinds of tension.

    Song Jinxi was still standing under the corner, with her back leaning against the wall. She wanted to see Shen Liuchen a little bit, but she didn't dare to look.

    She lowered her head and lowered her eyes, seeming to see a dark shadow approaching herself, and Shen Liuchen was standing in front of her with one hand slowly touching her neck.

    Song Jinxi: "......???" She was horrified.

    Shen Liuchen supported the wall with one hand, lowered his head against her, and lingered with the other hand on her fair neck.

    "Song Jinxi," he said softly, as if whispering, and slowly said in her ear: "If you dare to die again, I will let everyone in the world be buried with you."

    He said, his big hand stay on her strong artery.

    "...Do you believe it or not?" The suppressed voice was extremely low, like an urging spell.

    A chill rose behind Song Jinxi, praying crazily in the bottom of her heart that the male god didn't really want to attack her.

    Moreover, what he is saying now does not match his current actions at all!

    He said that she was not allowed to die, but in fact, he was...about to be strangle her arteries?

    Shen Liuchen slowly moved closer, leaned to her ear, and looked at her small and cute earlobes very closely.

    He could even see the tiny fluff on it.

    The young girl from ten years ago has grown into a mature woman, her face no longer has a little baby fat like before, instead she looks a little thin. He remembered her for so many years, and even described what she might look like in adulthood through imagination.

    Just imagine, he drew nearly a thousand pictures, all sealed in his safe.

    Unfortunately, none of them completely overlapped with her current face.

    However, when he saw her, there was a faint voice in his heart. The voice said, this is what she really should be.

    It is his favorite appearance.

    He touched her pulse, the pulse on her neck was steady and strong, it is beating, is a symbol of fresh life.

    As long as he held her neck lightly and firmly, and then slowly tightened the force, her life would slowly flow away and die on his hands.

    No longer need to die to save him.

    "That... please wait, wait a minute!" Song Jinxi tried to relax, not to make herself look too nervous.

    She stretched out her hand to hold Shen Liuchen's hand, and found that she can not shake him away, nor he continued to tighten, but stopped there and did not move, and then she quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Look, what she analyzed before was correct.

    To be on the safe side, she absolutely cannot admit that she is Song Jinxi herself, but wants to live with her new identity.

    She once drew three flowcharts in her mind.

    The first is to admit that she is Song Jinxi, the male god is frantic and really killed her. GAME OVER.

    The second point is to admit that she is Song Jinxi. What the male god said before is  purely angry words. In fact, he will not kill her, but he will be curious about her origin.

    In this way, new risks have emerged.

    He might start to investigate her slowly, in case she missed her mouth one day, let him know that he was just a virtual person in the world of novels, and all his tragic experiences when he was a child were cause by the original author in order to create him and shaped as a sickly villain and a character imposed on him.

    In this way, he is very likely, very likely to be blackened again.

    At that time, even the influence of her love will be useless, and he will definitely want to retaliate against the world.

    So this road must not be taken.

    She can only take the third way-

    She will not admit that she is Song Jinxi even if she was to be killed, but she will plays the role of Su Xiuxiu, staying beside him as a stand-in, trying to heal him, and let him get rid of the past love.

    "Although I don't know who Song Jinxi you are talking about, but..." She gathered up the courage to look up and looked into his eyes: "Do you like her very much?"

    In fact, she traveled three times and spent a total of time with the male god. More than a week.

    The first was just a half day.

    The second time was longer, from Monday to Saturday, six days, but she did not go to school for one day in the middle.

    She died as soon as she went in for the third time.

    Therefore, the male god did not have much time to contact her. Even if he is interested to her, it should be just a normal liking.

    But the system told her that the male god loves her.

    It is also said that the male god wants her most.

    She was actually very happy when she heard the system say this at first, but after thinking about it, she was a little doubtful.

    People who have only been in contact for less than a week, are there any intimacy between them, just getting along with ordinary friends or classmates, why will the male god show love to her?

    If it was her, she won't fall in love with that a short amount of time.

    She suffered a blow in real life and lived until twenty-four years old. Except for the two boys who had a crush on her in in middle school and high school, she had almost zero real emotional experience.

    Because the he was a character from a novel, it is easy to like a virtual character.

    In addition, virtual characters do not exist in reality, and she can do all kinds of brain supplements in the direction she likes. As a result, it is normal for her to slowly fall in love with this man who has been filtered by herself. .

    After entering the world of novels, she found that the male god looks more handsome than she thought, and has a good personality, has no bad habits, loves to read, and doesn't interested to plays with the feelings of those little girls  relying on his good looks. Smart and considerate...

    So she like him more and more , and she is so willing to give up everything in the real world for him.

    The emotional experience of the two of them is different. She loves him, which is easy to understand. Say he loves her?

    She doesn't believe it.

    At most he just like her.

    However, even if he just liked her, she was very happy.

    Shen Liuchen did not answer for a long time, she continued to ask: "Do I look  a lot like her?"

    After a while, Shen Liuchen broke free of her hand, held on to the wall, and moved a little away from her.

    The long and narrow phoenix eyes stared at her quietly, and it seemed that some emotions were suppressed in the eyes, which was dull and difficult to distinguish. Song Jinxi held her breath, allowing him to look at her for a while, only to find that where he was looking, and his gaze fell on her neck again.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

He wanted to strangle her to death.

    The 27-year-old Great Demon King Male God is completely different from the fifteen-year-old Little Male God. What does the system say about him...

    Paranoid!

    Yes, paranoid.

    Isn't he putting his paranoid character on the matter of "killing her".

    She felt that her ability to withstand pressure seemed to have become much stronger, and she was able to keep her thought under his murderous gaze without running away.

    It is simply putting her life on his hands to be able to heal the male god.

    After a long time, she heard Shen Liuchen say: "Are you really not Song Jinxi?"

It was not like the voice when he was fifteen, his low voice, full of magnetism, made her ears soft.

    Song Jinxi suddenly felt a bit dry in her throat.

    In addition, Shen Liuchen is very close to her now, and he has a gentle breath hitting the tip of her ears when he speaks, and she can even smell the faint perfume of him.

    It may be that there is no life threatening for the time being, and she still has the mind to guess what perfume the male god uses.

    She nodded and said, "My name is Su Xiuxiu, a native of City X. I grew up in City X and worked in the node network after graduation." After she finished speaking, she looked up at his eyes again.

    Her small figure was reflected in his black eyes.

    She only glanced at it, then looked away again, making a shy look, and continued:

    "I heard your name when I was still in college. I knew you were a very good person, so I always liked you. I didn't expect to meet you in this situation today..."

    Shen Liuchen interrupted  her words, "Which high school did you study in?"

    Song Jinxi: "Xxxx High School ."

    Speaking of this, she was particularly happy. She also praised the system before crossing, saying that it finally did a real thing this time.

    The identity assigned to her by the system was very appropriate this time.

    When she went to see her parents that day, the system was busy improving her identity information in the novel world.

    Her current identity has a father and a mother, as well as a serious job, as evidenced by her resume from childhood to adulthood. There are also faint memories of her existence in the minds of those teachers and classmates.

    Those certificates are uploaded to the Internet and can be verified at any time.

    Can fully withstand any test.

    She was ready to wait for Shen Liuchen to continue to ask her questions, as long as it was related to her identity this time, she could answer all the questions without scruples.

    Shen Liuchen retreated.

    He stepped back two steps, and after his eyes rested on her neck for a while, he turned to the side.

    Looking at the landscape painting on the wall, he spoke lightly.

    "I once loved a person deeply."

    Song Jinxi: "......???" Is it too late to admit that she is that person now?

    But he kept looking at her neck, it was really scary.

    "She appeared in my life three times, but after a short stay, she disappeared without a trace."

    "Every time she died in order to save me."

    "I swear if she reappears in front of me again. I must  kill her personally, so as not to watch her die to save me."

    Song Jinxi opened her mouth, but didn't know what to say, but she heard Shen Liuchen leave a sentence: "Since you are not her, then forget it." After speaking, he turned and left.

    She didn't know, after Shen Liuchen turned around, he began to count from the bottom of his heart. Before he could count the third time, he heard Song Jinxi shout:

    "Wait a minute."

There was a deep meaning in his eyes, but Song Jinxi couldn't see it.

    Song Jinxi ran to him quickly, blocking the door.

    "Then can I be by your side?" She leaned her back against the wall and looked at Shen Liuchen.

    The man looked at her quietly, as if he was looking at a stranger, his indifferent gaze made Song Jinxi's breathing a little uneasy.

    She have long been accustomed to the male god looking at her with tolerance or tenderness, even if it is helpless or impatient, she likes it. Only this indifferent gaze seemed to abandon her from his world, making her look uncomfortable.

    "Since she has left, and I look like her, can you let me stay with you instead of her?" She asked again.

    After she finished speaking, she looked at him nervously.

    In terms of his venomous tongue ten years ago, if he is unwilling, he may say "what are you" and "you are not worthy" to ridicule her.

    But after she waited for a long time in anticipation and anxiously, Shen Liuchen didn't say anything. He bypassed her and opened the door and walked out.

    Song Jinxi stood pitifully at the door, looking at his back.

    But when he saw him walking a few steps, he suddenly turned around and strode back, pressed her against the wall, and asked in a very low voice: "Are you really willing to be a stand-in?"

    Song Jinxi nodded hurriedly.

    Shen Liuchen squinted his eyes and forced her to raise her face while holding her chin, staring directly at her.

    "Once you follow me, there is no way out," he said.

    Song Jinxi smiled, "As long as you don't leave me, I want to be with you forever."

    Con man. Liar.

    Shen Liuchen complained in his heart.

    "So..." He curled his fingers on her smooth cheeks, gazing up and down every inch of her face. "From today, your nickname is'Xixi'."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Oh.

    ###

    Song Jinxi had done a serious and rational analysis before crossing this time.

    Especially the issue of her appearance.

    She is now twenty-four years old. Compared with her before the age of eighteen, she has actually changed a lot.

    She fell ill after the college entrance examination.

   It was because a few months before the college entrance examination, she have been in a state of high tension, temporarily ignoring various small warnings from her body. So as soon as the exam was over, when she relaxed, some small problems began to appear in her body.

    That illness was caused by a common cold, but no one took care of her at the time. She didn't care much about the small cold at first, and she didn't even take cold medicine, which dragged on for several days.

    Then one day she woke up and started to have a fever.

    Finally, she was forced to live in a hospital for a period of time, and after two or three days , her condition was brought under control. The doctor said that she doesn't care about her body. If it is more serious, it may even develop bacterial pneumonia and may damage the kidneys.

    After coming out of the hospital, she suddenly lost weight.

    It seems that before this, her face has always been a little fat, so the whole person looks a little oval, like an oval face.

    That time she fell ill, and her weight suddenly lost more than ten kilograms.The original round oval face was abruptly thinned into a melon seed face.

    The photo on her ID was taken when she was 18 years old. Later, every time she took her ID or other documents through security check, or entered various examination rooms, the staff and invigilators would look at her identity for a long time. , Asked her if she had a facelift.

    The key is that Song Jinxi's face is a bit strange, even if it is a melon face, the photos taken will turn into a round face, and she can't even find the reason.

    There is a big difference between her picture and herself.

    Having said that, her appearance at the age of eighteen is not particularly the same as when she was five.

    Almost no one is the same from small to large, there will always be some changes.

    As for her second journey, Shen Liuchen just felt that she was a bit like the "little girl" in his memory, and did not force her to admit that she was the "little girl".

    If it weren't for the system to make people all over the world forget her, she must dispose of her "corpse", then every time she died in Shen Liuchen, there shouldn't be much doubt.

    The only doubt now is that every time she dies, her body will disappear out of thin air, and then everyone in the world will forget her.

    This should be the strangest place for Shen Liuchen.

    Her appearance has changed significantly from when she was eighteen years old, and the identity assigned to her by the system now is also very appropriate. She is now Su Xiuxiu.

    Shen Liuchen also believed her statement.

    The stand-in plan initially taken the first step.

    But the problem came again.

    Song Jinxi glanced at the man next to her, hesitated and said, "That...are we really going to the Civil Affairs Bureau?"

    She didn't quite understand the male god's way of thinking. After confirming that she was willing to be a stand-in, he even pulled her directly to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get married? ? ?

    She wanted to ask him if anyone like her could be her stand-in, but she was afraid that asking this question would anger him. So after enduring it for a long time, she finally held back the problem.

    Lest there be extra branches.

    As for the strange feeling in her heart, she forced herself to hold back and not think about it.

    Speaking of... Actually, she's really a little unhappy,  he just drag someone who looks like her to get married, the male god is too unethical.

    Fortunately, this person is herself.

    Otherwise, if she is really dead, watching this scene in the sky, maybe she will be annoyed.

    Shen Liuchen glanced at her, "You regret it?"

    "No, that's not the case." Song Jinxi repeatedly denied, "It's just... a bit too fast."

    Shen Liuchen did not speak.

    Song Jinxi sat on the side very restrained, thought for a while, and said, "But I didn't bring the household registration, so I can't get married even if I go to the Civil Affairs Bureau."

    Shen Liuchen sat up in silence.

    Appearing to agree with her, he said: "Stop." Then he looked at her.

    Song Jinxi: "?"

    Shen Liuchen: "Your home address."

    Fifteen minutes later...

    Mother Su took Song Jinxi and sat on the sofa. Shen Liuchen and Dad Su were sitting on the side of the sofa. The atmosphere in the living room was a little embarrassing for a while.

    He glanced at this young man who might soon become his son-in-law, then looked at Song Jinxi, Su's mother's complexion looked complicated, and she asked in a low voice, "You really want to get married? You haven't even brought him here  before. Why? Suddenly getting married?"

    "I have liked him for a long time, Mom, but he is so good, I have never had the opportunity to contact him, so I can only silently look at him from a distance."

    "Who is he? You are good-looking and smart, and you have a good job. How can you not even think about it?" Mother Su frowned, "Daughter, don't be fooled, thinking that others are particularly too good doesn't mean you are particularly bad. Don’t have this kind of thinking. There are only people who are not worthy of you in the world, and there is no one you are not worthy of, you know?"

    Song Jinxi looked at Mama Su suddenly remembered the settings of her "Mother and Dad" that the system had passed to her before she came in.

    Father Su and Mother Su were free to fall in love and get married, but Mother Su was infertile and was always rejected by Grandma Su, and even tried to force Father Su and Mother Su to divorce several times.

    Father Su, who loved his wife so much, took her away from home to prevent his wife from suffering at home and went to live in X City.

    They had adopted a boy before, but the boy had broken had a bad temper before he was adopted. It didn't take long after he was adopted, because he thought that the Su family was too poor, so he ran with the youth in society and never came back.

    Su's mother poured too much love for that child, but she did not expect to end up like this. Father Su also hated that he adopted a white-eyed wolf back, and has never mentioned adopting a child ever since.

    Just seeing this setting at that time, Song Jinxi's first thought was to "make good luck with this people."

    Shen Liuchen is such an excellent person, why can't he meet such good parents as Su's father and Su's mother?

    Such good parents as Su's father and Su's mother were sadly heartbroken by a white-eyed wolf.

    Life is like a play.

    The system said that it falsified the memories of Su's father and Su's mother, making them think that they later adopted another child, Song Jinxi. And their family of three has always lived together.

    Song Jinxi originally thought that although she was the daughter of the Su family, she should not have any deep contact with her new parents.

    She has no desire for family affection anymore.

    However, today, after Mother Su expressed her concern for her, her heart still felt sour and warm.

    After all, it was the maternal love she had been looking forward to for a long time, and she couldn't help but be moved.

    She was fascinated by her thoughts, and it wasn't until Mother Su shook her arm that she suddenly returned to her senses.

    "Baby, why are you in a daze?"

    The two men on the sofa next to her also looked over at the same time.

    Song Jinxi shook her head and said, "It's nothing...Mom, did you just say something?"

    Mother Su sighed and repeated what was she said just now quietly.

    "What my mother means is that if you like each other, you should talk about love first to see if you can get along, and then consider whether to get married. Marriage is a lifetime matter, although divorce is easy now, but if a woman gets married a  second time, It will be troublesome to find someone in the future... Listen to  mother, don't get married, okay?"

    Song Jinxi is soft-hearted, listening to "mother" caring about her so painstakingly, all thinking about her, she was a little moved.

    However, her intention is is definitely to marry. In case she is too late to marry, she can't find the opportunity to blow the ears of the male god, and make him give up the development of biochemical medicine, then the world will become a paradise for zombies.

    She shook her head, and also whispered: "But I finally got his love..."

    "Since you said you can't touch him normally, why did he suddenly have a relationship with you and want to marry so suddenly? What about you?" Mother Su found the blind spot.

    Song Jinxi froze and couldn't find a reason for a while.

    Originally, Shen Liuchen said that she was going to marry her, and she herself was caught off guard. While feeling excited about this, but also puzzled at the same time.

    There is no way to tell how to explain to the two parents.

    Mother Su saw her hesitating like this, her face suddenly changed, "Should you...could it be...that?"

    "What?" Song Jinxi was confused.

    Mother Su cast her eyes on her belly. Although it was flat, her expression became more and more solemn: "I heard that you young people like having sex before getting married now, you-- "

Song Jinxi watched silently as her eyes stay own her belly.

    Looking up again, she found that the two men on the sofa next to her were also looking at her belly.

    "No—" No, I didn't.

    Before she could say anything, she heard Shen Liuchen say next to her: "Don't worry, aunt, I will be responsible for their mother and son."

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 13.7K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
189K 3.4K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
26.3K 950 14
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
15.3K 485 80
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...