Flag Of Hope ( Genshin Impact...

By Densetsuzoku

(Y/N) was just your average Flag Raiser in another world, however he gave up on his job and started a new lif... More

Quick Warning
CH 01 - The Meeting
Ch 2 - Food Problems require Food solutions
CH 3 - It's Windy today, isn't it?
Ch 04 - Drill Instructor (Y/N)!
Ch 05 - A friendly Game with the Knights Gone wrong
Ch 06 - Sleeping near the lake is a Bad Idea
Chapter Break : Entering a New circle of fun :)
CH 07 - Learn some Manners
CH 08 - Water bottle and their uses
CH 09 - Merchant time
Ch 10 - Display of Power
Ch 12 - It's supposed to be an episode of recovery
Chapter break : Somewhere, someone is crying in pain due to the image above
CH 13 - Check up
CH 14 - Visits from Yuheng
CH 15 - Usage of a Flag
CH 16 - Liyue Vacation means Liyue Chaos?
CH 17 - Winter not so Wonderland
Ch 18 - Savior or Traitor?
CH Break - Uh oh? something is not right...
Ch 19 - Story Teller
CH20 - Time lapse Collapse
CH21 - Aerial Support...?
CH22 - Questions about the Director
CH23 - But what about that Restaurant?
CH24- Better way of Transportation
Chapter Break - The Future? or the Present?
CH25 - The Beginning of new life, Suddenly starts a fight
CH 26 - His Last Afternoon
CH 27 - Insert Title Placeholder Here
Chapter 28 - Breaking News
CH29 - Oathbounded
Ch 30 - Make your Choice
Specials 1 - If i could do it...
Sudden Announcement

Ch 11 - Invasion Prevention

4.1K 141 27
By Densetsuzoku

( Midday... )

(Y/N) stood in the middle of the bridge that connects to Mondstadt with his flag as he looked at the empty fields, staring at them menacingly "(Y/N)..." He looks back to see Noelle 

"What are you doing?" She tilted her head as she looks at the man, who gave her a blank look "I don't know it's just that I do not like how the hills look, you know? I prefer the field flat" He tells as he points, causing the maid to sigh "I thought we were going to shop..."

"Oh we were? what are we waiting for then?"

"For you to stop spacing out in the middle of the bridge" 

He stares at her for a moment before sighing with a sad face "You didn't need to be mean at me..." She lightly laughs as he slowly walked to her "I am sorry for my attitude" (Y/N) rubs her head for a second before going back to the city gate, receiving salutes from the guards stationed there, Noelle followed him as they went to the streets filled with various shops "What are we buying, if I may ask?" 

"Well... I need fabrics and some Kitchenware" He says with a glint escaping his eyes "Why do you need them? as far as I know you are not fit for work involving blades except fighting unlike me" he pouts and turned around the smiling Noelle "Just because your a maid doesn't mean you can just flex on me"  

He sighs as she covered her mouth while giggling "I am very sorry" They continued walking, trying to ignore the bullying that has been done earlier, Noelle tried to bring a new topic "(Y/N), Do you happen to know about the scout report?" A nod was received from him "A guard actually came to me about that, I really should have them remove their helmets when they are inside the headquarters..."

"You couldn't Identify them by voice?" Noelle looks at him with a confused expression "They all sound the same under that bucket! How do you even identify them!?" Noelle laughs a little bit louder "But (Y/N)..."

"There are only two people that you had given armor with helmets..."

(Y/N) stopped walking causing Noelle to bump at him "...Oh" his head lowered in sadness as he slowly knelt to the ground "How could I forget such an important thing!" Noelle sighs as she pats him on the back "Do not worry (Y/N), I appreciate your Comedy act" in a blink of an eye, (Y/N)'s mood changed "You knew? you should have told me then"

"Don't act like you were acting it all out"

(Y/N) stared at her dead straight in the eyes "How dare you spot me out like that" Noelle looked at him before giggling "You are quite the funny man, i must admit" she says which made (Y/N) look at her "Not going to lie, i have been told that many times"

"Now that I think about it... Do you feel weak, Noelle?" She looks at him with a questioning look "Excuse me?" He looks back at her 

"You are excused"

They both stared at each other before (Y/N) busted out laughing "Sorry sorry, I asked if you feel weak, You know like, muscle weak?" she didn't respond "...Hello? Noelle?" He slowly walks to her and waved a hand right in front of her face "Are you becoming a statue? do you want me to carry you? or do you want me to make a lewd joke that will make you move for fucks sake?" She still didn't respond, but she was shaking a little 

"Lewd joke it is" he says as he stood right in front of her and clapped his hands before leaning to her face "I know that you wield a Greatsword but would you like to test out mi-"

"P-Pervert!" Noelle quickly snapped out of her spaced out state and slapped him "Ow! hey! i gave you three options and you didn't pick any! what did you want me to do?!" She quickly shook her head "But still!" Her face became red "T-t-that w-w-w-w-was..."

"You enjoy hearing Lewd jokes?" He looked at her in surprise as he rubbed his head "I do not!" She says as she sighs and touches her arm "To answer your question from earlier... yes i do feel weak at the moment... I had been carrying boxes earlier" She said in a saddened tone, (Y/N) shrugged at her before grabbing her from the waist and started carrying her "(Y-Y/N)?!"

"Free massage from me! don't worry Noelle it will be a deal of the lifetime!" he laughs before turning around and started to walk. There were many people staring at them as he carried her which caused her to blush in embarrassment "P-please (Y/n) p-put me down..." She covered her face to try and avoid the stares she was getting from the bystanders, he replied with a loud "Naaaaaadaaa"

"Ah! Hey (Y/.....N)?" The voice made Noelle hid her face more as she tried to get out of (Y/N)'s grasp "Ah! Heyo Kaeyo!" (Y/N) waves at him as he looked at the two of them "Did something happen?"

"A-ah! S-sir K-kaeya it is not what it looks li-"

"It definitely is what it looks like"

The face that (Y/N) gave him a thumbs up and a smug smile made Kaeya sigh "Hah... Be quiet when you have your fun alright? Klee is around the Headquarters and I can't find her there so I'm taking some food before I go back to finding her" It made Noelle blush even more as the misunderstanding grew

"Ohohoh we will keep quiet no need to worry!"

it was at this point that Noelle wanted this to be just a dream and literally gave up on her attempts to break free "Take care you two" The man with the eyepatch waved them goodbye with a happy tone "You too man! hope you have a great day!"

and thus (Y/N) continued the journey back to the Headquarters 

[ Somewhere in the Alleyways... 

"What did you find?"

"Well Milady... it is better for you to not know"

"Huh?! Now, what is that supposed to mean?!"

"I shall take my time off then"

"Hey! Oz! Get back here right this instant!" ]

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

[ Lumine's Pov ]

I hurriedly ran back to the headquarters to fetch some things and possibly bring along (Y/N) to help us with the problem. although the guards has been eyeing me for quite a while... did I do something wrong?

I hope not 

As soon as i entered the building and rushed to Jean's Room. i saw (Y/N) with some gloves and Noelle laying on the couch...? "Ah! Hello Lumine! Are you perhaps interested in getting a massage as well?"

"H-h-help..." Noelle's small voice made me want to question what he did to her "No time, Can you come with us to go after the Stormterror?" He looked at me before closing his eyes and muttering "Who the fuck is Stormterror? is it free Enhancement materials? Ascension materials? free weapon drops?""... what is he saying?

Eventually he stopped muttering and shook his head "Will pass the offer for now, I have something very important to do!" i went to Jeanne's desk and grabbed a small box "Oh? that is?" i asked him, he looks at me before summoning his flag with a serious face "A meeting"

"With who?" He looks at the window for a second before looking back at me "Klee and Albedo, we need to have a little talk" I'm confused. what did those two do? "I see that you want to know why, well then it is very... Elementary, my dear Lumine!" I stared at him for a moment 

...

He's starting to sweat...

...

...

He's shaking...

...

"Okay look i know i don't have the Sherlock vibes but can you at least stop staring at me like that?" he finally broke the odd silence between us "Seriously, your giving me like, death stares or something!" I quickly looked at Noelle who was sobbing a little "No more... no more..."

"What did you do to her?" He turned around and leaned on the couch "I stretched her arms, you know that stretching regimen where you uh... how do i explain it...? here let me do it to you" he started to walk to my back and sticked his back with mine "First you do this, and then you lock arms" out of nowhere his arms locked with mine, i-i haven't prepared myself yet...! "and then you do this!" L-let me calm my heart down for a se-

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?!?"

"Sheesh! not so loud Lumine!" 

m-my.... my b-back....

"See? That's what i did to Noelle! isn't it nice?" my body fell to the floor... i couldn't move "I-it hurts..." i spoke in pain as i rolled over to see the ceiling "Sheesh, you two are making such loud noises, give me a sec" I could hear him say before i saw part of his flag in my point of view "Imitation: Healing Aura" I heard him say before a green mist covered my vision

Slowly the pain in my back started to disappear and i was given a rush of energy "Is your back good enough?" His head appeared in the corner of my eye "Yeah... Next time can you not do that so suddenly?" i slowly stood up from the floor "Ah! Don't you have somewhere to be?" 

...

Ah! i almost forgot! "Thanks for reminding me! Talk to you later!" I quickly turned around and ran through the door as fast as possible, while running to our meeting point i started to wonder one thing...

Where did Paimon go...?

[ Back at the Headquarters 

"Ugh.... Paimon doesn't want to suffer anymore... and its all because of Flag man!" Paimon tried to hold her head to wake herself up but found unable to "Eh...? Why can't Paimon move?!" 

suddenly, light shined down on her face, causing her to close it immediately "Oh there you are Paimon! why are you locked in here?"

"Paimon doesn't know, why don't you ask yourself Flag man!"

"...oh yeah i locked you up here for no reason..."

+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+

[ No one's POV ]

(Y/N) stood over the bridge which was filled with Guards armed for war "To think they'd attack while Lumine and the others are out... this is totally planned" He muttered but grinned after "Although they seemed to be misinformed as there's one that has loads of Firepower in here..."

He looks at Klee with a smile 'I just have to buff her till her attacks are literal nukes but...' he then turns around to see the hills 'her bombs might cause a lot of craters to appear in the hills...' he sighs and shakes his head "Heeeey! (Y/N)!" Amber shouted as she ran back to the group "Sitrep?"

"Huh? Sitrep?"

"Situation Report"

"Oooooh!" Amber opened her mouth in amazement "Err anyways! It's bad news!" i tilt my head "What kind? Super duper or super?" i asked which made her nod "Both! There's a lot of them! and some are giants!" This got my attention, the big ones? 

some of the soldiers started shivering in fear as i could have sworn to hear loud steps from over the plains "And they are coming right now!" I sighed, i could had taken my time and buffed everyone but most of my buff skills takes time to be in effect...

"Everyone retreat, i'll handle all of this"

Lots of gasps emitted from the group "I am not risking you all getting killed, Retreat... now" i summoned my flag and stabbed it beside me "Amber, Can i ask you to stay here?" i look at her who gave me a surprised face "Me?! all alone?!" i shook my head "No, with someone else" Looking back at the retreating group and the others who were at the top of the wall watching us "Hey Swan? get back here and defend Amber for me will ya?" i shout which then caught the attention of one of them armored guards "Aye sir!" The armored guy slowly walked back and stood by Amber 

"I wish for everyone to see a light show of a lifetime" i smiled at the two of them before facing the hills in preparation, holding my flag tightly, one by one Hilichurl popped up, a large amount of them slowly made their way to the bridge, until they stopped 

Then, one Light blue Hilichurl appeared, although it was floating "Humans make such futile attempts to defend themselves" Ah, it speaks... "Finally, someone who passed preschool!" i said in a gleeful manner as i leaned on my flag "I appreciate it if you don't do some Voodoo things like floating around an-"

I quickly summoned my karambit and slashed and incoming icicle "Surrender human"i sighed and pointed at him "First off, throwing shit at people is not cool, its only cool when i do that okay? second of all" i raised a middle finger on him "Screw you man i'll only raise my hand to the DJ not on a floating magic man!" i then began laughing

for a little while before another icicle was thrown at me, i did the same as well "Who is your leader?" I asked as my knife disappears once again "Why should we tell?" It's voice was angry "Because i said so!" I could hear a facepalm right behind me "Limit break" i muttered. All of the sudden a loud shattering noise was made around the three of us before yellow glow surrounded our bodies "Do not attack you two" i looked back at them before looking at the army of hilichurl, the light blue one pointed at us and shouted in words i couldn't understand

"You know, i have a story to tell" i said before a huge shockwave pushed them back "As a Flag Raiser, I meantimes found it hard to maintain my status as one" My flag started to vibrate as i held it, the Enemies seemed to have stopped moving after the shockwave "To protect myself, i had to raise my GuardUp " A blue circle surrounded the three of us "To strengthen myself i had to PowerUp" A red circle overlapped with the blue one

"Well... sorry but that was my story... ahaha" i laughed a little before looking at them with a smile "But being a Flag Raiser means you are offenseless... You couldn't attack... but... i didn't mind that at all, i trained myself, defeated threats that nothing can harm" i pointed my finger at the middle of them "And then i found something magical..."

"Sub-Classes" I took a deep breath "I was offered many choices, but one stood out the most..." The bridge cracked a little " Jester" I looked at my Flag to notice it's core cracked, almost ready to break "So i took it, and so comes my Imitation skills, although i do have to ask..." The Hilichurls had enough and started charging towards the three of us.... maybe not ask...

"THE DARKNESS THAT SWALLOWS THE LIGHT! OBLIVION ASSAULT!" I shouted as a black hole appeared behind them, causing some to be pulled backwards "THE LIGHT THAT DECIDES THE FATE! ORB OF JUDGEMENT!" A Ball of light soon grabbed the others who weren't pulled back 

beep

Those beeps.... those were the sign of my Mana being low...

beep

"STARFALL!" I shout once again as the sky shows a ripple, before rocks started falling, but before they did i said another word "TIMELAPSE" Everything stopped moving, as if life didn't exists

beep.... beep.... beep

The beeps... they're getting louder... my head is starting to hurt... but i quickly shook it off and summoned every weapon i had, ranging from blades to guns. i shot the guns every where to the Hilichurls, threw the blades at the Hilichurls. but the bullets and blades didn't move, they all stopped floating in the air...

i quickly held my mouth to prevent myself from puking what i think is to be blood, but failed as i felt my blood drip below me... im out of Mana already?

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

They are noisy alright... then... i'll just add a few more... Fireball here...  Ice sphere there...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I didn't even bother to hold in as my mouth let out blood, my head is beginning to become dizzy, and im beginning to feel weak... that should be... enough

"Release"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 717 18
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚!". "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.". "'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙪𝙝!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...
18.8K 977 22
*•.¸♡ 𝔸 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕂𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕔 ♡¸.•* Y/N is an eremite whose heart has hardened to survive in the merciless de...
809 41 6
You were an average person enjoying your life, your family and overall a game that had brought you joy over most any other, Genshin Impact. Due to ac...
20.8K 644 28
Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional detective as an assistant for 2 months. Howe...