TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

35 | Identity

13.4K 756 599
By yua-giri

: )

"Shall we get going?"

Itadori flinches as he hears your voice. You sounded more happy after you did what you needed to do inside your house.

It's like nothing happened at all.

"Yes! We shall." the boy answers with a grin, trying to match your enthusiasm.

"How was it, L/N?" he ask, "I mean, eating."

You two began walking around the neighborhood. Of course, still a few feet apart from eachother.

"It was different from before." you kept your answer vague. You didn't want to give him even the smallest idea of how your technique works— It's for the best anyway.

"Oh." is Itadori's reply.

The two of you spend a good thirty minutes on walking around while Itadori occasionally makes small talk. You two also came across a few curses though fortunately, you have enough cursed energy to defeat them only through punching.

Itadori's slightly annoyed, to say the least, since he still hasn't seen your technique in action. But he wasn't going to force you to use it— just.. Whyy didn't you want to show him?

His curious eyes watches your figure. The two of you are walking side by side, a few feet apart from eachother just in case you suddenly feel the need to eat again.

'L/N's pretty distant.'

He scrunches his nose, deciding not to dwell on it too much. Instead, he began to think about the most childish reasons as to why you aren't talkative around him.

'Knew it..! She has favourites!'

'And it's obviously Fushiguro!'

His eyes then focus on your face, noticing your calm smile and your tired eyes. Itadori swore your expression was somewhat brighter when you were back at jujutsu high; like him, did being involved with sorcery change you too? You also aren't quiet like this― the silence that hung around you two is deafening.

"L/N." he calls.

You hum, "Yes?"

"What's your favourite meal?"

It's currently one in the morning.

The sky is still a deep shade of black, the wind is cold yet refreshing, and there Isn't anyone awake at the time.

Nut of course, Gojo had to ruin his peace.

Every fucking time..!

Nanami Kento sighs for what it seems like the fifth time this morning. He could've hung up on this poor excuse of a sorcerer, though seeing as Itadori's name was said, he decides this call may be worth it.

It was, but not in a good way.

"You.. what?" Nanami ask in disbelief.

He picks himself up from his couch, placing down the book he was previously reading before Gojo decides to ruin his day that hasn't even started yet. Nanami made sure he has a bookmark slipped in between the pages.

"Yeah." oh the audacity of this white-haired man to laugh. It's making Nanami's blood boil.

Whatever it is that he was planning, it was working. Gojo had told Nanami―over the phone― that he left Itadori with a L/N that's currently starving.

Okay, he might've exaggerated the starving part.. But the blond doesn't need to know that, right?

Nanami has known atleast one l/n, which he heard is someone who taught at jujutsu high once, and that was it. He only knew a few things about the man including his unique technique of eating cursed spirits and humans.

It's disgusting, and with Itadoris situation right now, a L/N is the last person he needs to be left alone with.

"Are you insane?" Nanami ask, already dressed in his suit and tie despite how uncomfortable he felt.

Fuck it. If he's going to go save some kids, then he better do it in style.

"Don't know." Gojo answers, "But before you tell me―!"

"Why would i bother insulting you when i can always hang up?" Nanami interrupts with a threat.

"―I have a pretty valid reason as to why i left them together." Gojo continues, sounding proud.

Nanami sighs once again.

"Fine. Tell me. If your pretty valid reason sounds ridiculous, i'm going back to bed."

Liar. Gojo knows that Nanami's only going to stay in his home to read until it's time for him to work.

"Well.." gojo starts, his tone sounding serious, "She needs to trust someone other than Megumi."

Nanami raises a brow, "What?"

The other line goes silent, as if the white-haired shaman suddenly placed his phone down. Nanami has a bad feeling that wherever Gojo is, something's about to happen.

"Damn it." Gojo clicks the roof of his tongue, catching the blonds attention from the other line.

"Nanami, i need you here asap. Somewhere at.." he began giving an address.

"What―"

Gojo suddenly hangs up, leaving a disturbed Nanami holding his phone to his ear with furrowed brows.

'Shit. What the hell is happening?'

"Itadori, should we head.." 

A yawn escapes your lips. You would then stretch both of your limbs.

".. Head back to the dorms? Sensei won't mind, right?" you continue your question.

The pink-haired boy is in the same state as you. His eyelids are getting heavy, and he's yawning frequently.

"I think we can rest.." he mutters, rubbing his tired eyes.

You hum, "Yeah.. This is tiring."

"i wonder if Kugisaki or Fushiguro are up?" Itadori grins, "They'd be looking for us right now."

You snort, "Yep."

A chill runs down your spine.

'..!?'

"WATCH OUT!"

You flinch at the sound of a heavy item making contact with the road below and itadori harshly tackling you to the ground, as if protecting you from whatever it is that tried to attack the both of you.

"Oh?"

A guy spoke, sounding amused.

itadori easily gets back on his own two feet while you were a bit slower. Still standing side by side, you two faced whoever dared to interrupt your peaceful morning walk.

you froze once you see a sledgehammer on the road, the cement under it appears to be cracking.

"Shit. I missed!"

The person whom threw the heavy weapon steps out from where he was previously hiding. He has his hands on his hips, his lips puckered out into a pout.

You and itadori stayed silent, but both of you were nervous on the inside. Where's Gojo when you needed him?

Suddenly, the boys attention shift from his sledgehammer to you. A smug grin appears on his lips, crimson eyes seemingly observing both you and Itadori

"Ah, nee-chan!" he coos, "Nice to finally meet you. call me Seikatsu!"

Your eyes went wide and your mouth slightly hung agape. From beside you, Itadori mirrors your expression, not believing what he's hearing.

"W-What?" you stammer, as if asking the boy to repeat what he said.

Seikatsu shows a toothy smile, obviously a hint of teasing in his tone,

"Are L/N's really that dumb?"

"I said nice to meet you, onee-chan!"

His tone alone made you want to vomit. What makes it worse is his overly bubbly personality— he's good at faking it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.2K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
1.4M 54K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
434K 17.6K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
830K 27.6K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...