POLAR

By elisimone_

in which two people are quite literally polar opposites... #1 in jasper category 4/29/2021 #8 in mates categ... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
hey
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2

1.9

2.3K 75 87
By elisimone_

*this chapter is just over 10,000 words my nigga, i am so tired lmao 

****

Leah and I ran side by side during patrol. Seth had shifted and joined the pack awhile back, but since he was so young Sam had him on the books. It'd been a couple of hours of patrol, and we'd heard Paul and Jacob clock in. So we shifted and began our walk back to Emily's house. 

"Hey, I'm just gonna head home for a bit okay," Leah said. I sighed and nodded, watching as she jogged away on her way home. 

That love triangle bullshit affected everything, but I have to say I prefer this one to Bella's because at least Leah isn't trying to beat the shit out of Emily every 10 minutes. Speaking of Bella, she'd just gotten back from the trip Edward awarded her to Florida, to go see her mom before we graduate. It was obvious what Edward was doing though, getting Bella out of here for a while. 

I have to say I preferred it that way, Bella was still human and I had no interest in seeing Victoria slaughter her. Even if I didn't actually like lying to her, Bella finds herself in trouble no matter what, so I could use even the smallest of breaks from her infatuation with damn near dying. 

I eventually made it Emily's taking one sniff to find that Bella was here, and with Jacob at that, and Quil, Jared, Paul, and Embry who were taunting Jacob at his side. 

" I wish Bella would call," Paul joked. 

"I wish Bella wouldn't call," Jared added.

"Maybe I should call Bella," Embry laughed. 

"Maybe I should call Bella and hang up," I shouted as I jogged over, hearing their laughs as I joined them. 

"Really Audre?" Jacob asked making me laugh as I shrug. 

"Maybe stop with the inner monologuing about Bella and we wouldn't have to do this," I said as I wrapped an arm around Bella's shoulders. 

I hear footsteps coming towards us, looking up to see Leah coming towards us, sighing a bit to myself, knowing that she and Bella hadn't really officially met. The pack was still laughing at our remarks before Jacob finally said something.

"All right, you can shut up now," Jacob said rolling his eyes before he saw Leah coming over. 

"Bella this is Leah, Harry's daughter," Jacob said. 

"My only female companion in the pack," I added as I smiled at Leah. 

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave," Leah said with a glare towards Bella before she walked off. 

"Fun isn't she," Jacob said with a sigh. I rolled my eyes as I removed my arm from around Bella to head over to Leah. But of course, Bella instantly pulled me by my arm a bit and brought me over to her, walking a little ways away from the pack, but of course, they'd still be able to hear everything. 

"Why didn't you tell me that Emmet and Paul started fighting?" she asked. I sighed as I thought back to it before relaying it to Bella.

I was standing in the kitchen next to Emily, passing her things like measuring cups, and other things. I'd just got off patrol, and was relaxing for a bit with Emily before I headed home.

"Soo, how are you and Jasper?" Emily pried making me chuckle as I passed her a wooden spoon.

"We-" I began but I was cut off by a loud voice in my head.

'Audre, Paul spotted Victoria, let's go!' Sam hollered in his Alpha voiced.

"Duty calls," I told her before hustled outside.

Leaping off the porch, I began to track the packs sent to almost the edge of the border. I shook my head at the discourse that could happen, trying to clear my mind of it, as I growled, loudly, knowing the pack would be able to hear me.

I felt my eyes glow pale green as I jumped off a tall rock and shifted mid-air, landing close to Embry, before I joined them in the hunt. I huffed loudly, pushing my legs farther and farther as I then caught the red-heads scent.

Honestly, I'd been plotting her demise ever since Bella jumped off that cliff, she was one of few that have got away from me, and she would be the last if I had any say in it.

Looking over, I saw Jasper on the other side of the border, kicking off a tree, trying to catch Victoria, but he missed her making him hit the ground with a loud thud, breaking the ground itself. That seemed to tick me off even further, and it pushed me even further when she jumped over the border.

"She'll get away," Esme hollered as she ran alongside our side of the border. Jasper turned his head and looked at me briefly as he ran.

"No, she won't," Jasper growled.

I growled loudly as I pushed myself even farther, seeing her now directly in my line of sight. I snarled as I lurched forward and caught ahold of her arm, slamming her to the ground. I'd only loosened my grip for a second, and that's all that was needed for her to worm her way out of my hold, and sprint away. I snarled in anger as I began running again, now running directly beside Sam.

Victoria jumped, and landed back on their territory, making me growl. An angry Emmett chased after her. As she zig-zagged, and then jumped her way back onto our territory. I growled loudly about to begin my hunt before I heard a yell.

"Emmett, no!" Rosalie yelled loudly making me turn away from her, only to see Emmett attempt to jump the border, but was stopped by a furious Paul, who tackled Emmett and pushed him into the water back onto their territory.

With a huff, I jogged over, stepped down the rock that Paul was on, and nudged him, making him stop his growling.

'She's running North again, let's go Paul' I told him lightly.

He looked at me with a huff, throwing another growl at an even more furious Emmett, before he hopped up the rock and stood by a tree nearby. I looked at Emmett and nodded just a bit before I hopped up the rock myself, Paul, and I haul assing to catch up with the others.

"Bella, the Quileutes, and the Cold Ones are ancient enemies, they don't like each other, and honestly nothing will ever change that," I told her.

"But you told me that they tolerate Jasper," she said crossing her arms.

"They do because it's pack law. Imprints are the most important thing to the pack, and since I'm in the pack, that makes Jasper my imprint. They couldn't touch him if they tried, my Beta status alone even prevents that. Plus, even if they can't touch him, that doesn't mean Jasper can break the treaty," I told her as I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She sighed and looked down, shaking her head a bit.

"I know you think Jacob hates you, but he doesn't. He's just following orders," I told her, quietly, this part so they can't hear it. She glared at the ground a bit before she looks up at me.

"You're Beta, can't you talk to Sam?" she asked and I shook my head again.

"You're right, I'm Beta, but I'm not Alpha, I don't get to make those decisions," I said as I crossed my own arms. She sighed before she nodded sadly before she brought me into a hug. I sighed, hugged her back.

"Trust me Bells, there is no one else who wishes they could put certain things behind them more than me," I said hugging her tightly. I then let her go, and pushed her towards Jacob with a smile, before I continued my trek to find Leah.  

I found her sitting by a tree, making me sigh as I sat next to her, leaning on her shoulder. 

"Look I know she's your cousin, but it's getting so irritating," Leah said as she leaned her head back on the tree. 

I sighed a bit as I took one of her hands into both of mines. 

"Yeah, I get it. Even I get frustrated with this whole Bella situation, frankly, it's getting really old," I said with a small laugh, her own laugh following shortly after mine. 

"How do you stay so calm then, I don't even hear your thoughts get frustrated?" she asked. I shrugged a bit. 

"Leah, we may be like a year apart in age, but I've been in a lot more conflict than you have, almost none of which stem from Bella," I told her honestly. 

"This Bella thing is just the tip of the iceberg for us, we'll be in so many fights in the future we'll probably stop counting," I said softly. 

"It's a long road for us wolves, fights around every corner," I said as I then shot up, smelling something. 

'Hunter' Adrea growled loudly in my head. 

"Audre, what, what is it?" Leah asked suddenly alert. 

"Another fucking hunter," I said as I leaped up and pulled Leah up with me. 

"Come on," I said as I began to walk briskly through the forest, as quiet as can be, Leah doing this also, as I'd trained the pack to be as quiet as possible, especially when hunting something that you aren't sure, knows you've spotted them. 

'Hunter' I said in the pack link.

'Where?' Sam asked harshly. 

'We're on our way' Paul said.

They'd gained a hatred for hunters too, especially when I told them how many times they've tried to kill me and my old family.

'I don't know, I've got the scent though' I told them. 

'Bella is still here!' Jacob says, worry evident in his tone.

'Tell her to get in the house with Emily, we don't know how many there are yet' I said. 

Leah and I then broke the tree-line, seeing the pack, Jacob pushing Bella into Emily's house.

"Audre, what the hell is going on?" Bella asked. 

"Something dangerous, now get inside," I told her not being able to stop the glowing in my eyes. She flinched a bit before she went into the house. 

The entire pack stood in front of the house now, not moving until Sam and I said so, as they weren't exactly sure what to look or smell for and with no time to explain as I kept a lookout. 

I then heard footsteps, multiple, and no more than a minute later were at least 15 or so hunters standing in front of us, armed too. In their normal get-up, all black, long trenchcoats, some wore hats, others beanies. 

'You guys remember what I told you about these guys?' I asked. 

'You heard her, don't under any circumstances listen to them, or let them get to you!' Sam barked. 

'Do we shift?' Jared asked. 

'Not yet, I don't know if they know what you guys are yet. Their sense of smell is great, and I know they can take one whiff of me and be able to tell what I am. But even I smell different to the Cullens, so maybe you guys smell different to them' I said as I stared them down. 

"Ah, we've found you!" said the hunter in the front. She was tall, and limber too with a round face and a conniving grin on her face. 

"And you've got new friends this time, you know when we sent Johnathan to spy ahead and send back information, he told us you were surrounded by a bunch of vampires," she said again. 

"Oh was Johnathan your friend who came up to the school, I'm sorry I didn't get his name before.... well I take it you haven't seen him in a while," I said with a laugh that I could tell irritated her. 

"Filthy fucking Shifters," one of her companions on the left of her said. 

'Don't growl' Sam said quickly.

"Do your friends know what a monster you are? What are they, by the way, I can't tell," she said tapping her chin. 

"How unprepared of you," I said with a fake pout on my lips. 

"Okay let's get this over with, you're outnumbered, so just be a good little mutt and let us kill you, and maybe if your friends are good, we'll keep them as pets," she said with a wide grin. 

"Come and fucking try it," I said with a dark look in my eyes. 

One of them shot forward, pulling a knife laced with who knows what on it, throwing it directly at me. I growled loudly as I raised my hand quickly, catching it by the handle before I launched it back, the knife implanting itself in his eye.

"No!" the same hunter yelled, anger now covering her features. I grinned a bit. 

'You know, I think this would be amazing training ' I told the pack. 

'Audre, I really love how you think' Sam chortled. 

I cocked my head to look at him, flashing a devious grin. 

'This is gonna be fun' I said. 

I saw his lips curl into a smile as he looked to the pack who nodded at him. They growled, snarled before wolves took their place.

I heard footsteps running towards me, making me turn back to see all of them coming for me at one. I growled as I ran forward too, my eyes flashing a pale green. I leaped forward catching one of them by the shoulders, flipping my body to swing his to one of his buddies. Turning in a flash, I kicked another making them hit the ground hard. A gunshot rang out, the bullet hitting me in the shoulder, the same shoulder from last time, but this time I could smell that there wasn't anything laced in it, making me smile widely as I barreled into the one who hit me with the bullet. 

It was too risky to shift now, I didn't want to get caught off guard while I shifted. Granted it only took a second or two, that second of two could be life or death considered the number of hunters around us. 

I grabbed her by the neck, grabbing the gun with the other hand, crushing it, before I squeezed her neck quickly, breaking it. 

Another then punched me in the shoulder I was shot in, making me wince, gritting my teeth tightly before I launched my leg at them, kicking their knee, making it bend backward before I took one of his knives and stabbed it into his throat. Another gunshot rang out, but I dodged it before it hit me, before I lead my attack with my knee, hitting him in the gut before I landed another hard kick to his head, making him fall. Before I slammed my foot on his head, killing him. 

I looked around to see the pack around me, fighting, ripping them to pieces making me smile. 

"You bitch!" said the same female hunter from before. 

I turned to see Leah growling at her, before she lunged, mauling her to death. I smirked as the fighting quickly came to an end, their bodies scattered across the floor. They all went behind trees to shift back, putting on clothes they'd hidden across the forest as I went up the stairs of the deck, and knocked on Emily's door. 

When no one answered I cocked an eyebrow, opening the door to see Emily sitting frightened on the couch as Bella stood in the living room, with a knife to her throat from a hunter that wasn't on the battlefield. 

Anger flooded my system. 

"What are you gonna do now mutt-" the hunter tried to taunt but was cut off when I lunged at them faster than he could even see, hitting the knife to the side before I ripped Bella away from him and took the back of his neck into my hand with a grip that had him screaming in pain. 

"We're gonna take this outside, I don't want to ruin my friend's pretty floor," I said as I dragged him outside. 

Unbeknownst to me, Bella and Emily walked behind me, standing at the door frame as I threw the hunter to the floor. Quickly the hunter pulled out a gun, clumsily shooting me in the thigh, but I didn't even flinch as I quickly grab the gun, crushing it before I threw it aside. I then bent to his level, my insides howling in anger at the pain from both gunshot wounds both in my shoulder and now thigh.

"You got any friends I should worry about?" I asked with a small growl, knowing I intimidated him with my glowing eyes. Still, he tried to feign confidence. 

"Friends? Ha, don't make me laugh. This was nothing compared to what we have coming, you'll see, you filthy mutt. They're coming for that little bitch," he laughed out. 

My face remained stoic for a minute before I joined him in laughter, all the while wrapping my hands around his face.

"See you in hell," I said with a smile before I snapped his neck, then dropping him. 

I stood up with a grunt before I turned around to face Bella who looks at me with a scared expression before her fear then turned to worry. 

"Audre you're bleeding, we have to call-" she tried to continue, rushing over to me, but I had already begun digging the bullet out of my thigh with my fingers. Grunts strain through my teeth that ground together as to avert my own attention away from the pain. It was stabbing and every move I made, made the pain even worse. Still, I had to get these bullets out now because the last thing I wanted to do is was reopen these wounds if my skin heals over these damn bullets.

"Audre, what the hell are you doing?!" Bella asked frantically. 

"Healing, Bells," I said as I began to do the same with my shoulder before I tossed both the bullets aside. 

Bella looked at my thigh, seeing how it mended itself back together at a slow but noticeable rate. 

"Are you guys alright?" I asked looking at both Emily and Bella. 

"What do you mean are they alright, what happened?" Sam asked as he rushed over to Emily, taking her face in his hands, looking for any wounds.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Audre got there before either of us were hurt," Emily said before she looked at Bella who nodded in agreement. Sam's face quickly switched from anger and worry to a look of relief.

'Thank you Audre' Sam said gratefully. 

'There's no need for that' I told him.

"Audre, you're bleeding, I'll get some bandages," Paul said. I shook my head making him halt as I sat down on the porch with another small grunt. It didn't hurt much as much now since I'd gotten both the bullets out, and now I just had to sit and wait a bit until the pain faded a little more so I'd be comfortable enough to get up.

"We have to get to the Cullens," I told Bella. 

"And why the hell is that?" Jared asked irritated. 

"That motherfucker said that somebody is coming for Bella. That person could be Victoria, if so how would he know that huh?" I said as I pointed to the dead body that laid on the grass, watching as it decomposed at a rate far greater than a human. Soon, these bodies would be nothing more than a pile of black dust, to be blown away by the wind. 

"They need to at least know, because if Victoria crosses that damn border with a fucking army of these things, they'll be after her," I said with a sigh gesturing to Bella. 

"Edward's waiting for me," Bella whispered in my ear before she gestured towards her phone. 

"I'll-" Jacob began but I gave him a look. 

"I'm taking Bella, I have to talk to them anyway," I told him with a hard look. He grunted before he nodded and looked away. 

"You sure you'll be good Audre?" Leah asked. 

"Yeah, Sam, can I borrow some clothes?" I asked. He nodded before he went inside to get something. Before long he came back and handed me a shirt and some sweat shorts. I cracked my neck as I got up, as I walked away from the deck, growling a bit before I shifted. I felt better as I shifted, the pain just barely there, it healing faster in this state before I turned my big wolf head and looked at Bella, nodding at her. 

I understood why some of my kind preferred to just stay in this form. 

"Uhm, Audre is this safe?" she asked making me roll my eyes a bit before I licked her on the cheek. 

"Audre, come on," she said as she wiped her cheek. I let out a wolfish laugh as I then laid down, waiting for her to get on.

She sighed before she finally obliged and I picked up the clothes in my mouth that Sam had given me. 

"You better hold on!" Embry told Bella with a laugh. 

'I'll be back, just give me a little time' I told them.

'Alright, Audre, there's no rush, just be careful' Jared said. 

'Don't worry about the bodies, they'll dissolve in no time' I said with a laugh. 

I then took off, feeling Bella's hands grip my fur as I made my way to the Cullen's house, taking a different route so Bella didn't fall off when I jumped the treaty line. After a while, we stood outside the Cullens' house in their backyard, where I laid down and let her off. 

The Cullens were outside then, including Jasper who could probably sense not only my worry but my pain from earlier. I walked behind a tree, shifted, and put on the clothes that Sam gave me. 

"We have to talk, all of us," I told them in a serious tone. 

****

After Edward arrived I began to explain what the hunter said to me about Bella. 

"How'd you come across him, did he attack you?" Jasper fretted. 

"Did they attack her?! They shot her twice," Bella spazzed making me glare at her a bit. 

"They shot you?!" Jasper asked, anger now covering his features, as I even felt the growling rumble in his chest as my shoulder leaned against it. 

"It's fine, the run over here healed everything up. There were about 15 of them, the pack and I took them down easy, but the last one was in the house. He tried to kill Bella, but he didn't stand a chance. I asked him did I have to worry about any more of his friends showing up. He told me that something was coming, that 'they're' coming back for Bella," I said crossing my arms. 

"Are you thinking that it could be Victoria?" Carlisle asked. 

"If it was Victoria then I would have seen her decide," Alice said and I nodded with a sigh. 

"But what if it is her?" Edward asked as he leaned over the counter, a frustrated look on his face. 

"Hunters are notorious for lying," I told them. 

"Oh are they?" Edward asked, irritated. My eyes glowed in annoyance. 

"Yes, they are. They'll lie about almost anything to get you to fear them," I said with a huff. 

"She's telling the truth, that man lied about Audre being dead," Jasper spoke up. 

"We may not be on the best terms Ed but I need you to listen for a second. I'm not saying he couldn't be telling the truth, but there's a big possibility that he could be lying. My cousin, Lars they told us they killed him, seconds later he was barreling having just come back from McDonald's. Every single one of my old pack members has been kidnapped at least once by one of these guys, and we all have similar stories, lies about them killing us. They tell you that to get you anxious, to break your spirit. Right now the only person we should really be worried about is Victoria because we know she is a real threat," I told him honestly. 

Edward rubbed his eyes before he sighed, looking at me apologetically. 

"I'm sorry Audre," he told me. I nodded and took a step back. I sigh as a thought crossed my head, Edward instantly beginning to shake his head, already having read my mind. 

"Audre, no, then they'll be after you, it won't change anything," Edward said. Jasper looked at me curiously, but underneath that was the hard look he always gave me when I was about to do something either stupid or dangerous. 

"What?" Esme asked, taking a step forward. 

"Victoria thinks Edward killed James, that's why she wants her right? But Edward didn't kill James, I did, so what if we put it out there that I killed James?" I asked, instantly feeling glares coming toward me on all sides. 

"Audre, no, Edward's right. It wouldn't change the fact that she'd be back," Alice spoke up. 

"Plus it won't be you she's after, it'll be Jasper," Carlisle noted. My eyes flared green, having not even thought about that, but then remembering that's what they all do, it's not you that they're after, it's everyone you care about. 

'I'd like to see them fucking try it' Adrea snarled loudly in my head, making me wince just a bit at the volume.

I nod in understanding before I uncross my arms and hang my hands down, instantly gripping Jaspers as I did so who held my hand even tighter, pushing a wave of calmness into me that made me lean over just a bit onto him. 

"Well since we're all sharing. There was a scent in Bella's room, recent, really recent. It had to be because if it wasn't Audre would've smelled it before I did," Edward reports. 

"There's someone orchestrating this," Carlisle said rubbing his face. 

"Victoria?" Bella asked. Alice instantly shook her head. 

"I would have seen her decide," she said disagreeing. 

"Well then it has to be the Volturi," Edward suggested. I leaned my head to the side a bit, pondering the idea. 

"I don't think it's the Volturi either," Alice said again. 

"So we keep looking," Emmett said crossing his arms firmly. 

"We'll take shifts guarding Bella at her house," Carlise decided, all the while stroking his chin.

"Another protection detail?" Rose said irritated which made me sigh softly. 

"Rosie!" Carlise snapped a bit. 

"No, she's right. I mean you can't protect me, watch my dad, and search for the intruder," Bella said shaking her head. 

"And for Victoria," Rose added. 

"And keep yourselves fed," Bella added on top of that. 

"I'm not leaving you here defenseless," Edward said aggressively. 

"Well, I'm not gonna let you starve, and I wouldn't be unprotected. I have Audre," Bella said rather proudly which made me smile a bit.

"What?" Edward huffed. 

"Me, she has me," I said looking at Bella with a small nod. 

****

"Whoever it was, he left a stink behind, It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here," Jacob said as he stood next to me with crossed arm. 

I checked out the scent first when I came home, but I'd called Jacob over to make sure I wasn't the only one who didn't know the scent. Also because he was my Gamma and apart from working with Sam, I tend to work with Jacob the most these days. 

"We don't need you to handle anything or anyone," Edward said, irritated, probably reading his mind just like I was doing. 

"I could care less what you need," Jacob retorted, a growl threatening to emerge. 

I roll my eyes, as I sat on Bella's bed next to Jasper, who was also with us.  He takes my hand in his, holding it tightly calming my body down as he did so. 

"Alright, we're done here," Edward said with a scoff. 

"No, you're done here," Jacob said. 

I rolled my eyes again as I then leaned my head onto Jasper's shoulder. 

"Stop, I'm tired of this. From now on I'm Switzerland, okay?" Bella said irritated as she had to step in between them. 

'Audre, you'll be at the council meeting tonight, right?' Sam asked then. 

'Yes, I'll be there' I told him. 

'Great, also, tell Jake to shut up please' Paul growled. 

I bite down a laugh. 

'I can hear you just fine' Jacob said. 

'Oh? Then act like it' Leah said. 

Laughs rang around the mind link. 

I decide to stand up, Jasper standing up beside me as I did, making the 3 of them look at us as we walk towards Bella's window. 

"Since you two are arguing over my beloved cousin, we're gonna go. Bella, please call if you need me, I'll fight both of them," I said with a grin. 

Jasper chuckles at me, shaking his head as he jumped from the window first, followed by me who he caught. 

He placed me down, and then we speed off. 

I laugh as Jasper picks me up mid-run before we stop at our little meadow and sit down. 

"Seems like we're not here as often," Jasper told me, as he leaned back on his hands. 

"Seems like we can never even be alone as often," I told him making him laugh. He chuckled highly before he leans forward and wraps his arms around my middle. 

I sigh in content as I lean against him. 

I look down at our hands on top of each other, seeing our rings glisten against the low sun. I smile a bit to myself as I lean my head back again, resting it against his chest. 

"Okay, so when we graduate, and hopefully when we're not in mortal danger, where do you wanna go?" I asked him. He looked down at me surprised before he quirked an eyebrow.

"Go?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Like a vacation, you know? Frankly, I think we deserve it," I said with a small smile. He huffed out a laugh before he hummed in agreement. 

"Hm, well hot or cold?" he asked. 

"Cold, being covered in fur in the heat is uncomfortable," I told him. 

He chuckled again before nodding. 

"How about Alaska, I have a house up there," he told me. 

"Oh, will we be staying with your cousins? I'd love to meet them," I said with a shrug. 

"Ah no, you'll still be able to meet them, but we won't be staying with them," he said making me quirk an eyebrow at him. 

"Oh then, who are we staying with?" I asked. 

"Oh well I have a house out there for vacations and such," he told me. 

"Oh, how long have you had that?" I asked curiously. 

"Hm, since the summer after we met," he told me.

My saliva gets choked in my throat upon hearing his answer. He panics a bit, beginning to pat my back. 

"I beg your god damn pardon?" 

"Surprise?" he said.

'Say that shit again?' Adrea choked. 

****

After parting with Jasper, and a head-spinning revelation of the house that Jasper bought I walked through the woods on my way to the Council meeting. 

'He could have told us, we could've bought it together. Aunt Lydia has been alive for fucking centuries, WE'RE FUCKING RICH AUDRE' Adrea basically paced in our head. 

'And he knew that too' I said scratching my head. 

'Did the job throw him off?' Adrea asked. 

'No, it couldn't have, I mean I only worked there to keep my feet moving' I said honestly. 

'And we just left since we're graduating so soon' Adrea spoke out. 

I stop in the middle of the woods with a sigh. I rubbed my neck a little frustrated already planning to tell Jasper this once I sort out my thoughts because I just know he'll be reading on my bed or waiting for me in the woods when he gets back from hunting. 

Taking a small sniff, I smell Sam coming up, followed by hearing his footsteps approaching. I look over to see Sam walking towards me, looking at me rather confused. When he was standing next to me, we began walking again. 

"You want to tell me why you almost fell and curled into a ball in the middle of the woods?" he asked with a chuckle. I couldn't help but laugh a bit myself. 

"Jasper bought us a house," I said. 

"He bought you guys a fucking house?!" he screamed in confusion. 

'A FUCKING WHAT?!' the pack yelled. 

"Are you moving or something?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"We've just been thinking about going on a vacation once things calm down after graduation, probably for a month or so," I told him while shaking my head. 

"Audre, you said you'll have to leave regardless, but you're not going anytime soon," Sam reminded. 

"Yea, I don't know when, but I will. Just no time soon," I told him while nodding my head. 

"So if that's not what you're worried about, what is it?" he asked. 

"I know it was just a vacation home, but I wanted us to buy our first house together," I said. 

"Now, I'm not one to turn down gifts or anything, especially from him. I just wish he would've told me about it. I think he was nervous, I mean I felt it when he mentioned it, but he knows he can tell me anything. I don't want him to think I'm mad at him because I'm not mad, I just wish I could've been a part of it you know?" I told him as we neared the council meeting. 

Sam chuckled making me look over at him with a quirked eyebrow. 

"You know we hate leeches, but I have to say... damn," he said. 

My eyes widened a bit as I looked at him before a small smile came to my face. 

I knew they'd still hate vampires, but it meant a lot, that one word. He threw an arm over my shoulder as we went over to the campfire. We sat down, after greeting our elders, Billy Black and Sue Clearwater, with Sam moving over to Emily. Bella and Jacob came next, Bella sitting next to Jake.  

"Audre!" I heard a happy voice yell before a boy was next to me. I smiled as I looked over and saw Seth sitting next to me. 

"Hey, buddy," I said patting his back. 

"So? Did you talk to Sam about me joining in on training?" he asked excitedly. 

I smiled as I looked over at Sam who was trying to hide his smile. 

"You know how old I was when I started training?" I asked him, feeling Bella's eyes on me, listening to what I was saying. The rest of the pack was listening too, along with even the elders who sat not too far away. 

"2," I told him. 

His eyes widened making me chuckle. 

"Wait are you playing with me?" he asked with a small pout which made me chuckle as I pat his head. 

"Not at all, hun. But the difference between me and you is that I came out as a wolf, I didn't have a choice but to learn how to fight early. I don't want you to start too early, but, maybe you can join in our exercise, and not our training," I said taking a peek at Sam as I did so and Sue.

Sue smiled at me softly before she nodded softly. Sam sighed but then nodded. 

"You're in, make sure you bring extra clothes sweetheart," I told him as I pat his back hardly making him grunt before he smiled at me widely with a sound of excitement exiting his mouth. I chuckled before we turn to Billy. 

"We have two different things to talk about. First, the story of Audre's since she is the only Human Shifter of the pack, and then the retelling of the story of us Quileute's," Billy said. 

My eyes widened a bit before I look at Sam.

'Am I allowed to do that?' I asked him as Paul took a seat to my left. 

'It's only fair' Sam answered. 

'But I'm just Beta, Billy is an elder, is this really okay?' I asked.

'Audre, just shut up and take it as a compliment' Jared said. 

I roll my eyes before uncomfortably as people turn to me for the story. I grew a bit anxious with all the eyes on me. I took a breath as I tried to shake the nerves from my body before I looked towards the campfire. 

"The story of Human shifters goes back to even before the Cold Ones. The first of our kind's name was Edith. She was told to be of the strongest in her pack, the Eclipse pack, she was one of few who was chosen to spy on the Hunters. She was strong, nimble, fast, and she and her pack took in any wolf that was a victim to a hunter's abuse. The hunters were vicious, we were no longer used as a source of warmth for their coats,  or as food, we were being killed for sport. Edith knew that with how abnormally large they were that the hunters would always know we needed a source of water, food, and they relied on that to find us,"

"One day, Edith decided that they needed to find a way to hide from the hunters or else war would break out. The wolves of my ancestors weren't told to be violent creatures, not even a bit, but as time went by, and as the hunter's numbers grew and grew they knew they had no choice to abandon their peaceful ways and start attacking first. They'd know we were coming if too many tried to move in at once. So Edith watched them, constantly. Trying to figure them out, but she couldn't so she turned to civilians. She watched them, how they talked, how their bodies moved, their kind nature towards those they loved, and discovered how similar we were. How much we cared for our young, how we cared about each other. After years of watching, she came back after a long way and was met with at least 15 hunters, watching her,"

"She couldn't take them on at once, so she ran. They tried to run after her, but when they found her, all they found was a naked woman staring at them with not a hint of fear in her eyes. Instantly fearing for her safety, they covered the girl and brought her back to their quarters. They asked if she was attacked by a wolf out there, and surprisingly, she understood everything they were saying, heard everything, and more. Heck, she could hear her pack from 5 miles away clear as day. So she played along, and when night fell, she ran back to her pack, having never lost their scent since she was watching the humans,"

"Her pack was in shock when she told them what'd happened, knowing this was their packs, Edith. They could smell it on her, but they didn't know how. So she taught them how to shift, and how to shift back, and that her shift was caused by pride. She was tired of running from those who didn't deserve her fear, so she eventually taught them, all of them. They stole clothes from the nearby village, and then returned to their territory, all clothed and looking to Edith for instruction. They made a plan, a few of them would go to the hunters, feigning fear, tell them how they'd been attacked, then they lead them where. It worked, and soon the hunters were lead by the 3-4 of the Human Shifters to the heart of where the wolves lived,"

"Before they'd even knew what was going on, they were suddenly surrounded by glowing eyes. Oranges, greys, reds, blues, hazels, even purple. Then Edith emerged, her eyes glowing a scary pale green. They didn't even get the chance to scream before the pack tore them apart. When Edith died, it's said that the Gods blessed us, with not only our wolf spirits, or the blessing of abnormally dominant genes so our race could expand, but the ability of our strength and speed to only grow stronger than that of our ancestors,"

 "So, as the years went on our bodies grew, we grew stronger, faster in both forms, and then they taught other packs plagued with the same problems their ways, but they could only teach those who possessed what they did. Unwavering, terrifying pride. Hunters evolved as well, they grew in their strength, and their sense of smell, speed, but they were never on par with us but it's said that the Gods filled that with their malicious intent. Ever since then, we and the hunters have been at each other's throats, but although our pride never wavered, our willingness did, and since then we've done what we've had to to make sure the plague of hunters never surpassed the pride of us wolves," I finished. 

Those around looked at me with wide eyes as I stared into the fire, a small smirk on my face at the story. 

I'd always loved that story, and it made me feel good to know that Edith and I shared the same eyes. It made me feel connected to her. She was said to be beautiful, strong, tall, and caring. She's to have beautiful dark brown skin that's beauty rivaled the moon herself, chilling brown eyes in her human form, an array of curls and kinks that grew from her head in all directions that sat like a crown on her head. She was the mother of our wolves, for us Human Shifters that is. 

As comments were exchanged after my story, Billy began his. 

"The Quileute have been a small tribe from the beginning. And we've always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors, shape-shifters that transformed into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies and protect our tribe. One day our warriors came across a creature that looked like a man but was hard like stone and cold as ice. Our warrior's sharp teeth finally tore it apart, but only fire would completely destroy it. They lived in fear the cold man was not alone. They were right," 

"She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief, Taha Aki, was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe after his son was killed. Taha Aki's third wife would see that we would lose. The third wife was no magical being, no special powers but one. Courage,"

"The third wife's sacrifice distracted the cold woman long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe. Over time our enemies have disappeared but one remains. The Cold Ones. Our magic awakens when they're near and we sense it now, we feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming and we must all be ready. All of us," Billy warned. 

We looked at each other, before nodding subtlely to each other, a gesture Bella noticed.

****

As I walked through the forest alone, I jumped the border, and eventually was on my way home. As I walked, I felt some close to me, looking over to see Jasper, making me smile. 

"Audre, did I surprise you a bit too much when I told you about the house?" he asked. I sighed a bit as I took his arm, wrapping it around my shoulder, intertwining my hand with his. 

"Yeah, a lot actually," I told him honestly. 

"I'm sorry, I should've talked to your first, darling," he told me, squeezing my hand a bit. I nodded a bit. 

"Oh it's okay Jazz, I just wish you know... we could've done it together," I told him. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that," he told me and I nodded again before I leaned my head over and kissed his hand a bit. 

"It's okay. You just have to promise, when we're looking for our actual home, not a vacation home, we do it together," I told him as I raised my other hand, with my pinky out. 

He chuckled softly before he kissed me on the cheek and nodded. He raised his hand and then wrapped his other hands pinky around mine.

"I promise, my love," 

We found ourselves not near my house but in our meadow. 

"I hope where ever we end up, we can find ourselves a place like this. It doesn't have to be specifically a meadow, but another 'our place'," I told him. 

He turned me towards him, his hands on my waist. I raised my hands and placed them on his cheeks, loving the cooling effect on my warm hands. 

He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. He pulled me closer to him so that my entire front was pushing against him. I hummed in content as I felt the tingles I always felt when I touched him. 

It felt like rain, cold rain cascading onto me, gently caressing my body, but relentless in its want to cover the ground with itself. Jasper moved his hands, reaching down to touch my thigh. He lifts me, making a small squeak of surprise come out of me. 

The kiss itself intensified, our mouths dancing with one another, making me wrap my legs even tighter around his waist. Pressure built up through me, and sheer desire invaded me at the speed of light. A growl from his mouth shook through his mouth, making my body vibrate in pleasure at the sound of him. 

I breathed a sigh of pleasure as he removed his mouth from mine, and his mouth neared my neck before he hesitated. 

This was our first time since he left.

"I trust you," I said quietly. 

[read at your own risk at this point, from this point to the end is adult content]

He moved his head, looking me in the eyes, a look of thankfulness, love, as he then dipped his head into my neck, kissing and sucking hard. Heat swirled around my body, as I let out a breathy moan, having missed this. 

My moans only became more constant after my first, the sound seeming to egg him on until he growled against my neck, no doubt smelling the obvious pool that'd leaked through me. The hoodie I wore was ripped from my body, leaving my torso in nothing but a black lacey bralette. 

As the cold air hit my skin I gasped loudly as his hands touched and groped every part of me. It set into me, how long it's been, how much I wanted him at this moment, how much I missed him. 

As he continued to assault my neck, I felt my claws lengthen just a bit, using them to tear off both the jacket and shirt he wore and tossed them to the side. With my legs still wrapped around him, Jasper moved his mouth from my neck, coming back to my lips. I felt us move, the wind rushing around us as he sped through the woods, still kissing me, heading through the window of his room. 

"What if they hear us?" I asked and he just smirked. 

"I was one of 2 people here who didn't have a mate, of course, I made sure no sound could get in... or out," he chuckled in my ear. 

I flash him a small grin before my lips were on his again as I kicked my shoes and socks off with my legs still wrapped around him. He backed up a bit, sitting down on a bed, kicking his own shoes and socks off as he did so. 

"New bed?" I asked as he moved his head back to my neck. 

"Yeah, got to break it in beloved," he purred against my neck making me moan. 

I speedily grab my phone out of my pockets, throwing it to land safely on the couch. Soon my sweats were ripped off me, leaving me in a black lacy thong, which was quickly forgotten before they too were ripped off of me. He moved down, sucking on every part of my body, except my nipples, teasing me. 

He knew how sensitive they were. 

Soon, his tongue was being dragged along me, his breath making me squirm. He caressed my thighs, coming to my knees, hiking them up a bit before his tongue invaded my folds. I sucked in a breath, my body hot with want as the small lick of his tongue turned into him sloppily licking and sucking my clit. I could feel myself twitch, my legs trying to move at their own will, but Jasper gripped them tightly. The pain from his hands on my thighs made my heart pound even harder. 

It felt like a tightening, a constant tightening that ignited a feeling of euphoria throughout my body. It tickled me, not letting up in the slightest. It was big then small, fast then slow, Jasper switching between speeds, knowing it riled me up. 

"Fuck!" I yelled, banging my fist against the bed, the structure shook, cracks sounding, but I couldn't pay attention to it. 

My eyes tried to stay open, but they kept closing as I tried to manage the amount of pleasure that came over my body. I felt myself begin to twitch, which soon turned into an agonizing throb. I let out a distressed moan as I felt the very beginning of the unraveling, so close. I let my eyes shut tightly as my back arched against the soft bedsheets, my grip on them tightening, no doubt probably ripped the comfort a bit. But Jasper knew this and stopped. 

I moaned in protest as I opened my eyes and looked down at him with pleading eyes. I saw how his eyes darkened at me in this state, a knowing smirk on his lips. 

"What do you want my love?" he asked ever so softly. 

"I-" I tried but I'm cut off as a shudder goes through my body. I felt cool air blow on my clit, making me moan out, my legs twitching at the sensation. 

"Hm?" he asked, as he followed up with that small breath of air, with small kisses being placed everywhere, but where I wanted him to kiss me. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. 

"Jazz please," I said I tried to bring one of my hands down to touch myself, trying to stop the tightening from going away, I was right on edge, and my mind was racing, wanting my release. 

Jasper grabbed my hand, rising from his place on his knees, now leaning over me, looking at me in enjoyment, seeing me in such a state. 

"Please what, darling?" he asked as he took both my hands and slammed them over my head, tightly. This time, the legs of the bed really broke. 

"Please, I want to cum, please," I breathed out as my legs closed a bit, closing him on top of me a bit. 

"Good girl," he purred into my ear before he released my hands, going back down, his mouth harassing me once more.

He licked and sucked at such a fast pace, my moans began to come faster and louder. He didn't let up, and as I felt my stomach tighten once more, he kept going, faster and faster, until my legs kept trying to move regardless of how tight Jaspers hold was on them. My hands reach down, gripping his hair as my back arched, my mouth parted, my moans echoing around the room. His lapping didn't cease in the slightest, the unraveling so close. 

Before I could even anticipate it, along with his lapping on my clit, I felt 2 fingers entering me, curling. In and out and curling. It felt like I'd been thrown around by my own pleasure, and the floating feeling was supposed to be next. But it never came, Jasper kept going, as my moans turned into cries of pleasure. 

My back arched, my grip on his hair releasing. My body just kept convulsing, my torso twisting and turning at the massive amount of pleasure. I felt myself release once more, with me panting loudly as I loosely held the sheets to the bed. 

"Please, I can't-," I cried, tears pricking my eyes, but I'm cut off my own choked out a moan, releasing once again.

My head was spinning, but then I was able to finally float, coming down from the intense feeling of ecstasy that ran over and inside my body. I tried to catch my breath as Jasper stood up again. I opened my eyes just in time to see him suck off the juices from his fingers. 

I heard him rip off his own pants and underwear as he then sat next, scooping me up and placing me on his lap as I did so. 

"Oh, baby, you have no idea how much I've lusted after you these past few weeks. Do you know what you do to me?" he asked as he peppered kisses on my neck, using his other hands to open my legs, which I helped him do as much as I could. 

That is when I felt his erection, standing tall, dripping with pre-cum, pressing against my sex readily. 

"Are you ready, my love?" he asked me softly, now pressing kisses onto my shoulder. 

I nodded eagerly. 

"Use your words, darling," he whispered.

"I'm ready," I said moaning as I felt his fingers run softly over my folds once more. 

He adjusted himself, and I stood up a bit, pressing my hands against him, before I held his dick in my hands, positioning myself above him, his hand firmly on my waist, as I took him in, sliding down slowly. I heard him growl as I slid down on top of him. 

I moaned as every inch entered me, filling me. Jasper's hands around my waist tightened dramatically, as he always used to when I start off so slow, which was intentional. 

His hand wraps around my torso, pulling me down. A smacking sound was heard, as I groaned. He growled as his hands ripped off my bralette, kissing my shoulder as he did so. My head flew back over his shoulder, as his hands aggressively fondled my boobs, my nipples filling me with ticks of pain that made me moan even louder. 

With one hand fondling my boobs, his other arm wrapped around my torso, lifting me up and then slamming me back down. I let out a loud groan as my legs raised themselves, the slapping and smacking noises becoming overwhelmingly constantly. 

He moaned loudly in my ear, the sound of his own pleasure amplifying my own. He sounded out series of moans, growls, and snarls, sounds that clashed with my panting, and cries of pleasure. I loved how he sounded, knowing that only I could make him feel this way and that only he could make me feel this way.

"Shit," he cursed as he grit his teeth behind me. 

I raised my hand caressing the side of his face with my palm. The tightening feeling had started long ago, and I panted in anticipation, at the undoing I knew would come. 

Suddenly he'd lifted me, and turned me around to look at him my knees now spread on either side of him, and it was long until he was inside of me again. When his hand wrapped tightly around my throat, the pressure, the intense look on his face, and the tightening that just kept growing and made me clench tighter and higher all mixed together made me throw my head back as his strokes met my own thrusts. 

He growled as a wild look of pleasure spread across his face. He clenched the edge of the bed, cracking and breaking it. Still, he continued to pound into me, the withering bliss around my body making me slow down as I was left sloppily trying to keep up with him. 

"Oh, Gods," I cried as I felt myself release coming. 

Jasper in his pleasure continued, leaving my head thrown back, me gasping for breath, as the orgasm just keep coming. I choked out moans and growls of pleasure. My left hand held onto his shoulder tightly, a grip that would've for sure broken him had he been human, and my other hand gripped the column at the end of the bed frame. 

I couldn't even pay attention to anything as I gripped the wood, moaning out loudly, breaking the column as I heard Jasper moan out pleasurable. 

It wasn't too long after until my body felt that familiar floating feeling, my hand dropping the wooden column as I did so. 

I caught my breath as Jasper's forehead leaned against my chest, coming down from such intensity. As I felt my breathing pace decrease I looked down at Jasper, who looked up at me, and I threw him a smirk, making him chuckle, followed by a small hum as he kissed my neck softly.

No sooner than later, and by that I mean 4 orgasms for both of us, and 2 positions later, I sat atop of him, his hands on my waist as he laid back, with me bouncing up and down. I panted as I went faster, clenching myself around him just to hear that throaty moan he let out. Followed by the growls, and how much tighter he held me when he was so close. 

My thighs were sore, and I knew they'd be even sorer when we woke up. Still, I pounded him into me, with such a force that the 2 legs of the from of the bed eventually collapsed. My hands gripped the headboard, looking down to see Jasper with his eyes closed, a look of pleasure on his face as his hips began to thrust upward. 

"Ugh," I moaned out as I felt myself near my release. 

Jasper speeded up at that moment, leaving me convulsing mess as I threw my head back once again, still, my body being egged on by the sheer want in the growls and snarls he let out. 

"Fuck, Audre," he groaned out.

"Mmm, ahh, Jazz, please," I moaned as the pacing just kept getting faster and faster before I was leaning back, gripping my own waist, my hands on top of Jasper's as my body released yet another orgasm, behind it is a throaty moan. 

Jasper didn't stop though, and I felt myself being filled to the brim with my own cum. The pounding even increased as I cried and cried, actual tears falling at the overwhelming pleasure I felt, the pain that felt too good as he continued to slam into me before I felt him stop. A twitching feeling inside of me followed, and a loud growl was sounded out as one of his hands tried to grip the headboard but instead just ended up going through it, leaving a hole. 

I panted loudly, before I lifted myself off of him, groaning loudly, already feeling sore. His arms circled around me, laying me down gently before he pulled me into him, kissing my forehead softly. 

"Well, I think we broke the bed in," Jasper said as he too came down from his pleasure.

I  chuckle before he tightened his hold around me.

"What time is it?" I asked. 

He looked over a bit at the little clock, seeing the time.

"4:36 am," he said making me nod a bit before he laid his head back down before he pulled me into. He closed his eyes only for a second before he opened them again. 

"Don't we have school today?" he asked making me look up at him before I thought to myself. 

"Gods fucking dammit," 

10051  WORDS MAN

 ^ visual depiction of what it felt like to edit this chapter. 

regardless if you haven't eaten today go eat, drink something, and get some rest for tomorrow or for the rest of your day depending on when you're reading this. 

i love you guys. 

the next time i update will be later next week because chapter 2.0 is very short, like short as hell, but the one after that, 2.1, should be about the normal length which is about half of this one normally.

once again, i love you guys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.4K 20
❝ π˜ͺ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘺𝘒 π˜₯𝘰𝘳𝘬. ❞ ― 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 . . . πšŒπšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŽ πšœπš πšŠπš— πš•πšŽπšŠπš›πš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš˜πš™πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš› ...
59.8K 2.1K 22
Because maybe there's more to life. Rosalie hale x FemOC
1.2M 20.3K 75
This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnatural world unless Sky is already part of...
487K 11.3K 17
les monstres aussi tombent amoureux. monsters fall in love too.