The f*ck am I? {[Blue Exorcis...

By _Ruh-Roh_

No description. This is just for me cause I had a dream of my blue exorcist oc crossing over to hunterxhunter... More

Info
Chapter 1 - The f*ck am I?
Chapter 2- Test x of x what?
Chapter 3- Rivals x in x survival
Chapter 4- Hope x and a x new friend
Chapter 5- What x the hell x happened?
Chapter 6- A x Surprising x challenge
Chapter 7- Showdown x on x the blimp
Chapter 8- What's x a x Majority rule?
Chapter 9- Beware x of x prisoners
Chapter 10- The trick x to x the trick?
Chapter 11- Trouble x with x uno
Chapter 12- Now x we x wait
Chapter 13- Final x Test of x Resolve
Chapter 14- Hit x the x target
For those who are confused.
Chapter 15- A x week of x waiting
Chapter 16- Can't win x and x can't lose
Chapter 17- Baffling turn x of x events
Chapter 18- Some x brother x trouble
Chapter 19- What x dangerous x watchdog?
Chapter 20- The x guard's x duty
Chapter 21- The x Zoldyck x family
HaLP🆗
Chapter 22- Can't see x if you're blind? x No shit-!
Chapter 24- Nen x and x Nen
N. E. w S.
Chapter 25- Awakening x and x potential
Chapter 26- Fierce x and x ferocious

Chapter 23- Heavens x Arena? x Cool!

2.1K 92 73
By _Ruh-Roh_

Michael's POV
"Whoa! Look, it's huge!" Gon shouted out as we all looked out the window of the airship, his choice of words making me snort.

"Yep. That's Heavens Arena. It's 251 stories and 991 meters tall, making it the world's fourth tallest building." Thats the fourth?! Oh, Mah dad. That's mental.

"So this is where we'll be training.." Gon smiled as he looked at the distant building, stars in his eyes as the airship began to land, making me wrap my tail tightly around Gon's arm as I held onto his hand, not liking the way it goes down.

"Never again will I be taking one of these." "I'll quote you on that when you do it again, don't worry." Amaimon said from his spot on my shoulder, all of us getting up once it officially landed, waiting for the other people to leave first.

"Well, the tickets we bought to get us here left us completely broke." "I'm sorry." I immediately apologized as I bowed my head, surprising the males but they brushed it off.

"Don't worry, but we gotta make more while we're here." Killua said, "We'll start fresh when we disembark." "Right! I got it." "All right. Well? Let's go!" "Okay!" I shouted as I followed Killua and Gon out of the blimp thing, running after them.

——————

Third POV
Michael and her friends head to the Heavens Arena with only one goal in mind: to get stronger.

———————

Michael's POV
"Gon!" I called out, snapping the said boy out of his thoughts, gaining his attention so that he could scoot up, him jogging up to where Killua and I were, his hand instantly going into mine.

"This is a really long line. Is everyone going to Heavens Arena?" Gon asked, leaning to the side to see the line ahead of us. "There aren't any rules to worry about. Not like there were for the Hunter Exam." Killua said, somewhat curing Gon's curiosity.

"You just gotta knock your opponent out." "Oh." "The higher go you, the more prize money you make." Killua said as he looked up, the rest of us subconsciously following his gaze.

"If you want to earn a living with your fists, this is as good as it gets." I heard him smirk. "I think you should tuck in your tail." "Huh? Why?" I asked, "You're gonna be fighting people and if you leave your tail out, they can easily grab or pull on it. And you know how painful that can be."

I shivered at the memory of Boobizal putting that ring thing on Rin and I'd tail that one time before we were about to fought the Impure King.

"Yeah. Okay, just hang on." I muttered as I motioned them onto Killua's shoulders, both the males looking at me with confusion as to what I was doing.

I untucked my shirt so that it was loose enough for my tail to wrap itself around my stomach, just like Rin showed me, then tucked my shirt back in, grabbing my space hoodie out again, putting it in.

After that, we waited and waited until we eventually got to the receptionist. I think that's what they called her. Hopefully.

"Welcome to Heavens Arena." The lady greeted us, "Now, if you wouldn't mind filling out this form.." she then hands us each a paper to sign, confusing Killua when I grabbed mine.

"What are you doing?" "Well, I can't pay you guys back without any money, now can I?" I smiled as I started filling things in with the help of Gon, since I couldn't read any of the words, despite Killua's protests.

"Killua Zoldyck, you're number 2054. Gon Freecss, you are 2055. And Michael Okumura, you're number 2056. On the first arena floor, they'll be calling you by your number, so try not to forget it. Please go in ahead." She smiled, gesturing her hand to the doors of the said building.

"Thank you!" I thanked as I walked in between Gon and Killua, waving goodbye to the nice lady. "I don't think I've ever heard your last name before." Gon commented, gaining my attention.

"Hmm? Oh! That's right. Wait, but I've never heard of yours either—only Killua's." I pointed out, making the green haired boy nervously blush at my comment.

"It's cool." I heard Killua said, making me turn to him, confused until I just brushed it off and smiled at him, turning to look forward as my ears began to fill with the sounds of people cheering.

"Wow!" "Whoa!" Gon and I gasped, our eyes immediately landing on the small platforms where people were already fighting on.

"It's been a while, but this place hasn't changed." Killua said with a smile in his face as we sat down, me sitting in between them like usual. Is this how our seating arrangements gonna be like from now on? Wow. Wait—

"Wait.. you mean you've been here before?" Gon asked, not knowing that I was also about to ask that question. "Yeah. When I was about six. My dad left me here flat broke. Told me to reach 200th floor. Took me two whole years."

"That's rough buddy. I can't see my dad—well.. I kinda, not gonna lie, maybe to Rin... Most likely." I mumbled, somewhat rambling at the end.

"There aren't guys like Hisoka's caliber but only far up, so don't waste time. Ya got it?" "Uh-huh." "I guess." Just then a voice from the intercom spoke. "Numbers 1973 and 2055 to ring E."

"2055! That's me!" Gon jumped, surprised at how soon he was gonna have to fight. "Oh, man, I'm getting pretty nervous right about now." He said as he began to take off his bag, handing it to me as I hugged it.

"Baba. You made it through the Testing Gate, right?" "Huh?" "Just relax. Go out there and push hard. I know you got this." I smiled warmly up at him, hoping that I calmed his nerves down at least a bit.

———————

"Check it out! It's just a kid!" "Hey! Ya better run while you still can, kid!" "This ain't a game! Give him a punch and send him flying!" The guy next to Killua and I shouted, along with two other guys as Gon's match was about to begin.

"This is a first-floor fight so we will be appraising your skill levels. You're allowed three minutes to demonstrate what you're capable of." I faintly heard the referee explained.

"Now then.. Begin!" "Ha! I'm really sorry, kid." Gon's opponent chuckled as he cracked his knuckles really fast. Ew. "But I'll make it fast, so you don't have to suffer!" He then did a punching motion towards Gon's head.

I stiffen for a second until I noticed that he hit the air. With the blink of an eye, the guy was sent flying back into a wall, making a loud crashing sound, Gon being the victor!

"Holy shit! He actually pushed him!" I exclaimed as I jumped up, my tail about to unravel itself from under my shirt from the shock and excitement. "Nice!" I heard Killua cheer.

"That kid's incredible!" "What crazy power!" "Wooo! Go, Gon!" I cheered, jumping up and down on my seat, cheering for him, not noticing a jealous look from two certain males.

Soon it was Killua's turn. It ending as soon as it began, and Killua won by only using one chop to the neck. "Whoah! That was so cool!" I shouted as I began to cheer for him, shivers going down my spine, just like during Gon's round.

"Now how am I gonna top that." I chuckled as I sat back down on my seat, Gon clapping his hands for Killua as he laughed at what I had said, making me laugh.

Then it was my turn. The guy I was going against ran at me, full speed as he was pulling his arm back, planning to punch me until I stepped on his foot and elbowed him in the gut, then swung my arm up, the back of my fist hitting his face.

The guy fell off the ring were we fighting in, him falling unconscious upon impact when the back of his head met the hard floor.

I looked over to my friends, both of them having shocked expressions until they both burst into cheers, snapping me out of my own shock. "I did it! I did it!" I cheer as I jumped up and down.

"2056, proceed directly to floor 50." The referee instructed me as he handed me a small paper that came out of his little thingy, handing it to me. "Oh, sure! Thank you very much!" I thanked with a bow.

Thud!

"Huh?" I turned to my left, hearing something heavy fall to the ground, finding a boy smaller than me standing there in a fighting stance, his opponent on the ground unconscious.

"Whoa! That kid's pretty powerful, too!" I heard someone in the audience yell. "You're permitted to advance to the 50th floor." His referee told him, the small boy taking the paper that was handed to him, "Osu! Thank you!"

That was adorable! I could feel my tail wagging from under my shirt, making me quickly jog over to my boys and got my stuff, heading to the elevators.

"Oh, hell no."

———————

"The first 200 floors of Heavens Arena are divided into classes, then floors each." The elevator lady told us while I held tightly onto Gon's arm, burying my face into his shoulder.

If you can't already tell, we're in an elevator, and elevators and I don't mix very well, at all in fact. I'm just surprised that I was able to handle the one that took us down to the hunter exam.

"Which means that a fighter who wins in the 50th floor, advances to the 60th. Lose and they will automatically drop to the 40th floor."

"So that's how it works.." Gon mumbled out, squeezing my hand reassuringly while I squeezed back, much harder than his squeeze. Oh how to not have a dirty mind.

"I've heard once you get all the way to the 100th floor, they comp you your very own room!" A small voice to the right of me spoke, the voice being behind my male friends, all of us turning to the owner.

It's that adorable boy! "Oh! I'm sorry, how impolite!" He apologized, and I can already feel my tail beginning to wag. "Osu! My name is Zushi! And you?" He introduced. That was so adorable! And your name is just—awww!!

"I'm Killua." "My name's Gon." "Michael and this is Amaimon and Nee. It's nice to meet you!" We greeted him, the sound of the elevator bells chiming once we reached the 50th floor, making me stiffen tremendously.

Once the doors opened, I sprinted out of there, stopping a few feet away from it, surprising the males at how fast I ran.

"Oh, I watched your fights earlier. You guys are amazing!" I heard Zushi say as I ran back to them, my tail wagging at the compliment from the small male.

"What are you talking about? You made it up here with only one match, too." "You did amazing, too, Zushi!" Killua and I said to him, me complimenting him.

"No, no. I still have a long way to go." He denied, his face having the smallest blush, making me internally squeal at how cute he is! I need to adopt him. I have claimed the as son!

"By the way, what discipline do you practice? I study the Shingen-ryu technique." He asked us, telling us his, his question confusing me.

"A discipline? Don't have one." "Nope." "I don't think so, unless you count school discipline." I answered after Killua and Gon, earning a gasp from the small male—I mean MY SON!

"You're kidding? The three of you are that powerful with no formal training?" He asked, his mood suddenly dropping. "I'm humbled to be in your presence."

"Aw! Don't be sad! You're powerful in my eyes!" I told my son as I pulled him into a motherly hug, somewhat brightening his mood up.

"I've come a long way, but I'm not finished!" He declared, making me clap for him, proud at how fast my son was growing. "That's the spirit!" I complimented him, giving him a quick thumbs up as I continued clapping.

Just then there were another set of claps, making me stop and look behind us, a man with black hair and glasses approaching us, his shirt being untucked? Same glasses man. Same.

"Zushi!" The man called out, gaining the attention of the males and said male, the three of them turning around to face him. "You did well." I like this man already. He compliments mah son.

"Thank you, Master!" Wait, what? "Master? Is this boy some new kind of familiar?" Amaimon questioned from his spot on my shoulder, "Most likely his mentor." I whispered to him, him giving me a small 'ooh'.

"I'm very happy to see that you stuck to my teachings." "Osu! I am honored. But Master your shirt's untucked." Zushi pointed out, making the said male grow embarrassed as he tucked it back in, making me look a my tail to see that it was also somewhat untucked, tucking it back under my shirt.

"Oh! Sorry about that." The tall male nervously chuckled, then he noticed us. "Who are they?" He asked with a smile. That's a nice smile.

"Oh. This is Killua, Gon, Michael, Nee, and Amaimon." Zushi introduced us, pointing to the small ones on my shoulders.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Wing." "Osu!" The three of us and Nee, said, doing the same thing Zushi did. "I really wasn't expecting to see any other kids here besides Zushi." He admits.

"So, what brings the three—sorry, the five of you here?" Mr. Wing asked, correcting himself as soon as he saw Amaimon give him a grumpy look, his smoll arms crossed.

"Uh, we—well, we want to become stronger. But we're also pretty broke, so we're making money at exactly the same time." "Yeah. Killua's been here before, sir." Both Killua and Gon answered.

"That right? You must be quite talented or else you wouldn't have made it to this level. Even so, pay close attention to your opponent's body and your own."

"Osu!"

———————

"Killua, Gon, Zushi, and Michael. Ah, there we are. Hand me your tickets, please." The lady at a computer asked, all of us handing her the price of paper the referees gave us, well, Amaimon handing her mine.

"Here. This is your prize money from the earlier fight." She told us with a small smile, me giving her a big one as the small group I was with moved to the side, standing next to a vending machine.

I saw Gon and Zushi open theirs and poured their reward money in their hands, the reward not being a lot. "152 jenny.." Gon counted. I then heard the sound of a coke or drink being dispensed, making me turn to see that Killua got a drink.

"On this floor, you make just enough for a juice, win or lose." He said, "Nee?" "I agree with the Greenman." "Oh, uh, sure." I responded as I walked to the vending machine next to Killua, the two of them being thirsty.

And not that kind. They be dehydrated like I am.

"But on all of the other floors here a loss gets you nothing." I could hear Killua speak as I looked at the selections of beverages, still sad that I couldn't read anything. I should ask them to teach me sometime.

"Winning on the 50th floor earns fifty thousand." "Fifty thousand?!" "That's a lot of money!" Gon and Zushi commented as Killua drank from his drink.

"The 100th floor, I think you get a million. Uh—hey!" He shouted at the end at me for taking his drink, "We're dehydrated! Help us get a drink too!" I shouted as I pointed to the vending machine, holding his drink hostage.

He sighed, walking over to us and he looked over the selections, "Once you get the 150th floor, you get ten million." He continued speaking as he somewhat started explaining to me which drinks were which.

"Ten million?! Didn't you make it to the 200th floor before?" "Whoa! The 200th floor?" The two boys questioned, somewhat reminding me that they were still there.

Amaimon's and Nee's selected drink dispensed and Killua opened it for them, handing it to me and waited for his. I took a sip from his, drinking less than half of what he had left and gave it back to him, smiling as I then help Nee and Amaimon drink theirs.

I mean I only helped Nee since Amaimon smacked my hand away and nearly dropped it.

"How much do you get for winning on the 200th floor?" Gon asked, making me turn to the questioned boy, noticing a small blush on his cheeks as he stopped drinking from his drink.

"To tell you the truth, I don't actually know that. Because I quit pretty much as soon as I qualified for it." He admits as he threw the empty can away in the recycling. "But when I won on the 190th floor, I had about 200 million in total."

"Pfft—" Amaimon legit spat on me from what he heard, a putting all over my neck and ear. "You nasty motherfucker." I lowly cursed at him as I crouched down and took off my backpack, looking for something to wipe his nasties off.

"Two hundred.." "Where's that money now?" "That was four years ago, so it's long gone by now. I spent all of it on snacks." "Same. I would do that too—knowing me." I smiled as I finished cleaning my neck and ear with the torn shirt I still had.

"That much on snacks in four years?" "What kind of snacks were they?" I heard Gon and Zushi question as I adjusted my backpack on my back until I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Hey. Let's head up to the waiting room." Oh, it was Killua. "We got through our matches unscathed on the first floor. They'll probably give us another one today." He said before he started walking to the said room, me following behind him since he still held my wrist.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate it when people I know hold me by my wrist instead of my hand. When they hold my wrist it makes me feel like I'm in trouble or that they're mad and that messes with my already high anxiety.

———————

We stopped in front of the door to the waiting room, and Killua opened it, the door revealing a lot of buff looking men. Am I the only girl here? I feel like a green m&m in a bowl of red m&ms.

The men in the room stared at us  as we walked to an nearly empty bench, one guy sitting by the end, all their eyes making me feel uncomfortable as I moved my hand in Killua's to comfort myself, squeezing his hand.

"Well, if these guys are our opponents, it'll be a cinch. Just take it easy." I heard the boy say as he squeezed back and sat down, moving me to sit closer to him.

"Really?" "Killua!" Gon and Zushi spoke, Zushi whispering, "Quiet! They can hear you!" He whisper shouted, having to sit next to the guy that was already sitting on the bench.

"2054, Mister Killua." The voice on the intercom spoke, gaining our attention. "Hey, I'm already up." "And 1963, Mister Zushi." Ruh-roh... "Please head to the Arena A on the 57th floor."

"Okay." "Osu! I'm honored to face you!" Zushi said, making my tail wag from under my shirt as I smiled at him. "I bet. Well, you can't win 'em all. Better luck next time, right?" Killua said as he stood up, not letting go of my hand just yet.

"Catch ya later, guys." He said again, this time letting me go as he walked away, making me have to scoot closer to Gon. "Yeah. Best of luck to both of you guys!"

"Do your best!" Both Gon and I told them, Nee saying something until Amaimon hushed him, not wanting to hear him talk. Wow.

"I'll wait on the floor above. Bye." "'Kay!" I can literally see the nervousness dripping off of Zushi, making me feel like I should've cheered him on even more. What kind of mother am I if I couldn't cheer for my son?!

"He didn't have to act like it wasn't such a fine deal." I heard Gon admit, making me sigh out, "Agreed." I muttered leaning my back on the wall, well, leaning my back on my backpack as it leaned in the wall.

It was quiet between us after that, waiting for it to be our turn as I looked through the other zips in my bag, completely forgetting that I had more zippers, surprising myself on what I had packed especially since Amaimon reorganized it.

"Hey, Michael?" "Yessum?" "Why did you tuck in your tail?" He asked, making me turn to him, surprised that he brought it up. "Um.. I—well." I stuttered as I turned my body to face him, sitting crisscrossed on the bench with my open backpack in between my legs.

"Should I tell him?" I asked Nee and Amaimon, both of them looking at the said male who asked then turned back to me. "Nee." "No." They both said, there was a small pause after that.

"Okay, those were two completely different answers." "Nee!" "And I say no!" "Nee!" "No!" "Nee!" "No!" "Nee!" "NO!" "NEE!" "NO!" "NEE!" "NO!"

I sighed, seeing that they chose to fight. Dad give me strength.. I looked up and saw Gon watching the small males arguing, a small smile appearing on his face, seeing how cute they were being.

"Gon—" "Number 2055, Mister Gon." "Oh?" "And Number 1779, Mister Zith. Please head to the Arena C on the 57th floor." "I'm next." Gon said as he then looked at me again, waiting for me to continue.

"I'll, uh, I'll tell you later." I brushed off, him giving me a nod as he walked out, not before giving me a hug. "Looks like I win." Amaimon smirked, his arms crossed as he looked at Nee, the said male huffing as he also crossed his arms, turning away from him.

———————

To be honest, I kinda zoned out during my match. All I know is that I passed, and I think I did the same thing to the first guy I fought. Mm-mm. I shrugged.

Right now I was waiting for Killua and Gon on the floor Killua said he was gonna wait for us on, me being the first one done.

I literally had to go in the elevator by myself! That was so traumatizing to me and even the elevator lady, her having to comfort me.

I did apologize to her though and even offer to by her something, but she declined saying that I had brightened her day by needing her help, also saying that not a lot of people do that.

"How long does it take for an assassin and that other one to pass their matches? I mean, you were the one that went last and you still made it before them. Some men they are." Amaimon grumbled, clearly impatient.

"Did you really call Gon "that other one"?" "Are you seriously questioning only that part instead of my whole insult to both of your friends?" "..."

Then the sound of the elevator arriving chimed, making me turn my head and spotted Gon walking out, him spotting me. "Looks like you're first, huh?" He laughed, sitting down next to me.

"Yep, seems so." I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. Comfortable silence fell upon us until Gon broke it, seemingly remembering what I told him earlier.

"What were you gonna tell me earlier?" He asked, leaning his head on mine, me holding Amaimon in my hands so that he wouldn't bite him. What a cranky ass hamster he is.

"I was gonna answer your question." "Really? What was it?" "The reason why I tucked my tail under my shirt is because Amaimon said it was a good idea." I answered, rubbing circles on the said male's head with my thumb, him instantly relaxing.

"Amaimon? You can talk to him?" "Mm-Hmm. The same way I talk to Nee." I nodded as I sat up, much to Gon's disappointment.

"He reminded me how painful it is to have someone tug on it—my tail." I nervously chuckled, a shiver running down my spine, making me shake at the thought.

"Is it that painful?" "It's like someone pulling your ear times ten—no, times 30." I corrected myself, Gon visibly flinching as he covered his ears, looking at me horrified at the image I made him see and feel.

Then there was another elevator chime, the two of us turning to it and spotted Killua walking out, "Baba! Over here!" I called out to him, gaining his attention as he spotted us, looking confused as to why Gon was covering his ears but brushed it off thinking I pinched them or something.

The two of us then got up and walked over to him, my hand in Gon's, "Check it out! I got 60,000. How 'bout you?" Gon smiled as he took out his package with his reward money, "It took you longer to get here than I expected."

"Yeah, I ran into some trouble." Killua said as he glanced at our hands, turning around and walked away, both Gon and I following after him.

"So, was Zushi strong? Or what?" Gon asked, "No way. No." Killua answered, making me huff. "He has potential. He'll be strong one day. For now, anyway, he's just target practice for me. Punches that weak, I could knock him around easy." That just made me let out another huff.

You didn't have to say it like that, you dick. He then stopped, making me think he read my mind as both Gon and I stopped behind him. "But I couldn't beat him." He admits, gain in my attention, the nervousness going away. "Huh?"

"I won the match. TKO by points. But still I just couldn't knock him out. Also.." He muttered, me letting go of Gon's and held Killua's, noticing his discomfort growing in what he was saying.

"When he changed his stance, I got this real creepy feeling, like when I face my brother." He squeezed my hand, me squeezing back, using my other hand to rub his arm.

"I don't know what it was, but it felt.. dangerous. It's gotta be some kind of technique." He then turned around, "I heard his master call it 'Ren'."

I then spotted a bench not to far way from us and dragged the boys over to it as Killua explained what he heard, though I didn't pay attention since I was more focused on getting them to the bench and trying to stop Amaimon from fighting with Nee.

What's with these two? They're acting like a married couple, I swear. "Hey, stop it you two. That's not nice." "It's also not nice to bite someone for no reason!" "Nee! Nee!" "Oh, yeah? Wanna say that again?" I legit had to toss Nee to Gon to keep them from hurting each other.

"So he's not supposed to use Ren? Until he gets all the way up to the top floor, I mean?" Gon asked Killua, his thumb rubbing against Nee's cheek while Killua's eyes were on me, me brushing off as him just zoning out or lost in thought.

"That's where the strongest fighters are, right? At the top?" "Guys." Killua spoke, his eyes moving to the wall on the other side of where we were, seemingly snapping out of his thoughts or something.

"We need to change our plan. I say we shoot for the top floor." "Right!" "Sure!" Gon and I agreed, smiling at him.

———————

Third POV
"Killua defeats another opponent with one chop for a knockout win!" The Announcer's voice boomed as she commentated on the said male's match.

"Now there's action in the next arena. Gon has knocked down another opponent with a single push! And there's some more action in the following arena with our female contestant, Michael! She has knocked down another opponent with another elbow to the gut!" The announcer spoke, her voice sounding higher when talking about the said female.

"Each of them has won six consecutive matches over the past three days, and they've reached the hundreds without a scratch to show for it! Killua's chop, Gon's push, and Michael's elbow to the gut. They seem unstoppable. But can they keep it up? But the real question is who, if anyone, can stop them?"

Time skip
"Yay! Our own room!" Gon celebrated as he and the female jumped onto the bed, him moving to the side while she stood up and continued to jump on it, Amaimon moving to the bedside table while Nee joined her.

"We're not gonna have to worry about money and lodging anymore!" Gon smiled as he watched his friend jumping on the bed, her smiling back at him until eventually stopping, moving to sit next to him as their friend Killua sat in front of them in a chair.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Killua spoke, gaining their attention. "Try to remember, drop below the 100th floor and you lose the room. There's a huge difference between getting here and staying here on the 100th floor." He started explaining.

"It a real threshold." "Threshold?" "Beyond the hundred floor, you get special treatment. And so, naturally, no one wants to lose their standing. There are people here who will do anything it takes to stay on the 100th floor." He then stood up.

"You can waste a lot of time in 'em. Time that we don't have right now. So be careful, guys." He warned them, both of his friends nodding firmly, not wanting to let him down.

"Gon wins another match with a single push!" The announcer spoke, a white haired boy watching his friend's matches through screens, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Guess I didn't need to worry about them." He told himself, looking to another screen, watching his female friend's match.

"There you have it folks! Michael's famous elbow to the gut wins again! Michael winning another one! That's what I call girl power!" Her announcer voiced out as the screen showed the small female apologizing to her opponent for being too rough, her opponent brushing it off, accepting the loss.

The white haired boy watching found himself staring at the screen, shaking his head as he headed off to meet up with them, trying to get rid of the blush on his cheeks before he got there.

Once they all met up, the small female showered her male companions in compliments, telling them on how she thought they were cool and awesome during their fight, these comments causing them to blush red.

Chop!

Push!

Chop!

Push!

All of the matches after that soon turned into a competition between Killua and Gon to see who could impress their female friend, their matches ending faster than before.

"Your prize money has been deposited into your account." The lady sitting behind a glass screen informed the young fighters, handing each of them a small paper that told them the amount of money they had each.

Michael's POV
"You were right! I've never seen so many zeros before." Gon commented, admittingly. Not me. I was going to a school that over priced their lunch meals. And I know it's because it's a rich kid's school!

"Crazy that just last week, I was totally broke." "Okay, I can agree on that one." I accepted, nodding my head, confusing the male when I said 'that one'. "Huh?" "What?" I answered him with a question, smiling at him after he decided to brush it off.

Wise choice. "I'm a little bit annoyed." I heard Killua say, making me turn to him, curious. "Why, baba?" "The first time I was here, it took me two whole months to reach floor 150. You guys, on the other hand.."

"Yeah, but back then, you were only six." "He got you there." I nodded, subconsciously moving my hand in Killua's. "Well.. yeah, there's that." He brushed off while I just shook my head.

"Oh! I saw Zushi on Tv earlier!" I commented, my excitement showing as I talked about the small male, still thinking of him as my son, my tail wagging under my shirt.

"Same here." "Yeah, so did I. He's still on the 50th floor." "I know." I pouted, sad that he's not here with us. Killua and Gon then stopped, me stopping with them since my hand was in Killua's.

"I wonder what that 'Ren' thing was that creeped you out. And why." Gon wondered, looking at us, me looking at him then at Killua, me being in the middle of the two of them. Like always.

"It's weird, huh?" Killua said, "Hmm.. maybe we'll meet some opponents higher up who use it." "Or maybe it'd be faster to just ask Zushi!" I smirked, earning a sarcastic laugh from the white hair boy, him pulling my cheek as he did so.

———————

"Ren is one of the Four Exercises." Zushi started say, Gon and Killua standing in front of him as I hugged him from behind, him clearly blushing but just went along with it.

"The Four Exercises are fundamental to all martial arts. They instill discipline and develop character. "Learn Ten, know Zetsu, through Ren to attain Hatsu"! And all of that is how you train for Nen."

I can literally see steam coming off of Gon's head and ears. You poor thing. I don't get it either don't worry! "That's it." "Start making sense!" Killua shouted to my son, making me turn us around, my back to Killua while I pulled Zushi closer to me.

"Don't yell at my son!" I shouted as I flicked Killua's forehead, "Ow!" He hissed at me, "Zushi." We heard a voice, making Zushi stiffen in my arms as Killu turned to look at the voice's owner with an angry look, caused by me.

"Are you certain that you are sufficiently qualified to be teaching others?" "Oh! Hi Mr. Wing!" I greeted as I waved to him, letting go of Zushi.

"Hello there." He greeted back with a kind smile, me giving him one in return. "Now, Michael, Gon, Killua.. An old proverb warns: that it is possible a smattering of knowledge may not reduce one's ignorance, but increase it."

"I don't get it." I quietly admits, crossing my arms as I looked to the floor, rethinking about it, trying to understand it. "So you're saying a little knowledge is a dangerous thing'?" Killua bluntly asked.

"Thanks for the tip, but I really want to learn this. Because I'm convinced it's behind my brother's powers." Killua told him, making me look up from the floor, me officially giving up on what he meant.

"You say that your brother.. is able to use Nen?" Mr. Wing asked him, the air around us getting serious. "I need to understand what Nen mad Ren even mean! And not just halfway. I need to know it! If you're willing to teach me, I won't try to figure it out for myself."

I looked at him, his eyes holding determination as he looked at Mr. Wing, a shiver going down my spine as he took my hand in his.

"Well, in that case.." I heard Mr. Wing mumble, "Let's adjourn to my room." He said as he turned around and started walking, Zushi following after him.

"Baba?" "Let's go." Killua said as he also started following them, Gon following right after us.

———————

Third POV
Questions abound. What is Nen? What is Ren? Killua believes they're related to his older brother Illumi's abilities. Go wants to know what these words mean, as well while Michael feels the need to follow them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851 20 43
Lance deals with the overbearing past that stopped him from ever wanting to sing again. However, he always missed the days in his musical career when...
32.1K 1.1K 8
Bon x Rin fanfiction. After years of unrequited love Bon and Rin finally confess their feeling for each other. Setting- 2 years after the end.(thoug...
6.1K 304 10
In a post apocalyptic world, Lance, Hunk, Shiro, Pidge, Allura and Coran try to survive. One day while scavenging, Lance finds a zombie that doesn't...
2.1K 14 29
𝑨 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ☄. *. ⋆ᴷⁱˡˡᵘᵃ ᶻᵒˡᵈʸᶜᵏ ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ Two youngsters find themself in the same...