New Beginning (Book Two)

By Scarxx01

Scarlett McDonald has had a hell of a summer. Join her as she tries to fix her life and make it as normal as... More

Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)
Chapter 2 (Surprise!)
Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)
Chapter 4 (Invited?)
Chapter 5 (The Ball)
Chapter 6 (Family Meeting)
Chapter 7 (cell)
Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)
Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)
Chapter 13 (Molly)
Chapter 14 (Risen)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Good Morning)
Chapter 18 (Assholes)
Chapter 19 (Until sun down)
Chapter 20 (Cottage)
Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)
Chapter 22 (No.)
Chapter 23 (Contact)
Chapter 24 (Home Sick)
Chapter 25 (Adventure)
Chapter 26 (memories)
Chapter 27 (Training)
Chapter 28 (Poof)
Chapter 29 (Dead or Alive.)
Chapter 30 (Resting day, my ass)
Chapter 31 (Thrown Room)
Chapter 32 (Verge of...)
Chapter 33 (I dont know)
Chapter 34 (Blocked)
Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)
The End
ATTENTION

Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)

27 0 0
By Scarxx01

Scar's P.O.V

I walked into the living room seeing the unexpected. Carter awake, and Lilly standing by the hallway. Only everything clicked. Were there two demons in my house now or just one? Did Carter's thing work? I was terrified and completely freaking out on the inside. Ally rushed over to me and took my hand.

"Its okay. Relax and I'll tell you everything I know." Ally smiled, and I nodded catching my breath. "I'm just going to text the others to come to the living room."

The others were outside in the backyard, they found it weird to sit here and watch Carter until he woke. Ally started texting away, I looked Carter up and down. He smirked and waved. He was like a complete stranger now.

"Hi, Scar." Carter smiled.

"Are you... Is it... When... What?" I couldn't get one good sentence out of my mouth. Everything didn't make sense. If it didn't, it didn't seem like it was apart of our new reality.

"Wow, you're pathetic." Lilly said with a new level of bitchiness.

"I guess you're still not my best friend... Molly, right?" I mumbled looking Molly up and down.

"All done." Ally said shoving her phone back in her jean pockets. Within seconds the others were piling into the room. There shocked expressions were just as good as mine. Jessy quickly retreated to my side, Caleb just stared at Lilly dumbfounded. Ben and Kyle stayed in the distance observing. Demetre and Ash looked pretty comfy, there were standing side by side. I had to get the back sorry of the two, because I'm confused. Dominic went to go check on Annablle.

"Alright listen, Lilly has asked me to come her to speak to you losers." Molly rolled her eyes. "For those of you who don't know me I'm Molly. Yes, demon, serial killer. Whatever. Lilly has brought to my attention that Mordecai can't be trusted. So we have devised a plan to get my body back, and get Lilly's too..." Molly said catching her breath.

"How do we know you are not just tricking us to doing what you want? Lilly could be suffering in there because she knows you're actually going to kill us." Jessy said bluntly.

"Yes I understand that trusting a demon can be hard, but I decided to let Lilly free for a few hours. So y'all can talk about everything. Until next time." Molly said and then shut her eyes. Lilly's body started coughing up black liquid.

Just like Carter she fell unconscious, waking up back withing seconds though. I seen a black figure ascend from her body, vanishing. Must have been Molly. Caleb dropped to Lilly's side.

"Lilly? I missed you. I love you so much." He said pulling her into a tight hug.

"Ive misses you too. I love you too." Lilly smiled and kissed him passionately on the lips. Awww, they were so cute. Caleb helped Lilly up, she turned to me, jumping on me in a giant hug, causing me to stumble backwards.

"Lilly. Bestie. I've missed you. Don't worry we will do everything possible to get your body back." I giggled cheekily, setting her down.

"Oh I know. We all make a good team..." Lilly said scanning the room, and stopping at the sight of Demetre. "Although you're new to the squad. Hello."

"Hi." Demetre said sternly. "Don't worry, I am no threat to you and your friends."

"I guess I have a lot of catching up to do." Lilly smirked with a familiar look on her face. I knew exactly what she was up to.

"No." I said right away, She giggled and started nodding. "Seriously a party... You were just possessed and you're going to be repossessed in a few hours." I put my hands on my hips. I didn't notice how parental, and serious I got since we first moved out. It was usually the other way around. Me partying and Lilly supervising.

"Well I'd rather use those precious hours to get drunk, and make out with my boyfriend." Lilly said, causing Caleb chuckle.

"Please??" Lilly begged.

"Okay, but Caleb is cleaning up in the morning, because I'm going to have a giant hang over. If you're getting wasted I'm getting wasted." I laughed and hugged Lilly again. "Good to have you back."

----------party----------

Scar's P.O.V

Walking around the house with so much people in it didn't brother. We seem to be having a lot of parties lately. Tonight was just a random day, I'm surprised so much people showed up on such short notice. I stepped aside from the dance crowd in my living room, and went upstairs to cool off. No I wasnt drunk... Yet. In the mean time I was lightly buzzed. The hallway upstairs was completely empty, the caution tape at the bottom of the stairs seemed to be working. I walked by Lilly's room, and then by my room. Hearing a scary side erupt from the bathroom, I put my hand out slowly, about to twist the knob, when the door flung open. I was pulled in by muscular arms.

"Took you long enough to find me." Jessy said, sliding his hands around my waist, kicking the door shut with his foot. He starting kissing my neck all over, ticlking me, I chuckled.

"Are you drunk? Already?" I asked laughing.

"Nope," Jessy replied popping the 'P'.

"Aha let's go join the rest of the party." I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the door.

He quickly spun me around and pinned against the door.

"Can we stay here and do bad things?" He whispered the last words.

"Absolutely not. I'm not drunk yet, and that's my goal of the night. To get completely wasted that I don't even know my own name." I spoke.

"Fine. But then can we do naughty stuff to each other?" Jessy pouted.

"Yes." I smiled and gave a quick peck on the lips.

Jessy and I rejoined the rest of the party. Jessy just wanted to dance, and well I wanted to talk to the girls. I left Jessy in the living room, and found Ally dancig with my brother. Gross. I pulled her away, to talk. We went to find Ash, that wasnt so hard she was sitting with Demetre, I pulled her away too. It wasn't hard to find Lilly she was in the kitchen, where we were heading anyway. You see I had this little game I wanted to play.

"How drunk are you guys?" Ally asked , mainly to Lilly.

"Very." Lilly grinned widely, wobbling in her seat at the counter.

"Lightly buzzed." I chuckled.

"Same." Ash, and Ally said at the same time.

"So let's play a game. So we can drink and catch up on everything that has happened." I smiled, everyone nodding anxiously. "Okay so we are going to go around in the circle and ask questions... When someone says something completely new to us all we drink. Okay?"

"That's pretty easy." Ash said.

"That's not all. You have to fill the red cup to the top, with straight whiskey... In the end you will have some left. Whoever chugs it the fastest wins." I smiled, handing out red plastic cups and filling it with the alcohol. I distributed it and we started.

"So Lilly, what did you find out with Molly in you?" Ash asked.

"A lot of stuff actually. Oh I found out that Mr.Douche is Snow." Lilly said but it didn't make sense. Mr.Douche? Snow? It probably would have made sense to play this game, when we were ALL sober enough to talk.

"Mr.Douche is who?" I asked a little concerned.

"Sorry," Lilly started dying of laughter. "I can barely talk right now. I meant to say that he is Cole."

"Mordecai's brother Cole?" I asked to make sure.

"Mhmm." Lilly nodded uncontrollably. "Drink up bitches!" She yelled and chrugged some of the whiskey down, making a sour face after.

The rest of us drank slowly with widen eyes. This is not okay, Mr.Douche... Evil... Oh God.

"Okay, my turn." Lilly smiled and turned to Ash, "What is up with you and the devil's child?"

"Demetre? Oh he's a friend now..." Ash started, but I could tell she was going to leave out what I really wanted to know.

"How did that specific friendship start?" I questioned, causing her to fiddle with her fingers.

"The day before the ball, he personally brought the invitation, he apologized for everything that he has done and he um he kissed me." She paused causing all of our jaws to drop. Lilly's eyes were popping out of her sockets. Ash gulped. "I didn't admit this to anyone but myself, but I wanted to kiss him back. I still do."

"What about Kyle?" Ally spoke confused.

"I don't know. He hates my guts right now, and I don't know what I should do. If I should with Demetre, or if I should go with Kyle... I'm not even sure he will even take me back." Ash sighed.

"Bummer." Lilly said, with her face cupped in her hand. "Drink again." Lilly did and so did the rest of us.

"Sooo Ally, you and Ben, huh?" Ash asked Ally. I really didn't want to here this. "Is he any good in bed?"

"He is very very...." Ally started but I didn't have the stomach to let her continue.

"LA LA LA LA LA!!!" I plugged my ears right. I unplugged them and took a huge breath. "That is my brother I don't want to hear about it. Drink, just drink." I said in disgust. The others did as they were instructed.

Since I didn't really have anything to say, I just decided to get to the chugging. We counted down to three and chugged. Guess who won... That would be me. Trust me I was not done drinking for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
50.5K 882 25
156K 228 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad