Just One Year (Sasunaru)

By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Naruto has been forced into a one year marriage contract with a complete stranger, named Uchiha Sasuke. The m... More

1
2
3
4
2-1-21
6
7
8
9
Not an update, but please read ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Not an uodate just a SNS moment
Part 2 ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
26
27

5

5.5K 203 637
By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Hey, loves! I hope you enjoy this longer chapter since I made you loves wait so long! Hopefully you enjoy it because I actually really liked this chapter let me know! 🧡💙

After, Naruto showered he was going to his room, but he had to pass the ravens office. He peered at it for a moment, before heading back to his room. He settled down in bed snuggling under the sheets his eyes drifted to the window looking up at the bright moon. Those blue eyes swelled with tears his heart aching from what his parents had done to him.

He shook his head stuffing his face into the pillows trying to forget, but after all he was at least happy that Sasuke was a good guy.

He sighed deeply, before he drifted off to sleep. Later during the night he woke up to grab a glass of water. He was leaving his room about to pass Sasuke's office, again when he halted. He glanced at the ground to see light peering through under the door.

"Is he still up?"

Naruto hesitated at first to knock on the door. He knocked softly, only to wait for a response, but he didn't.

"Excuse me." Naruto said softly, as he opened the door.

He peeked in only for his eyes to soften. Naruto quietly stepped in then shut the door quietly behind him he walked up to the raven who was hunched on his desk fast asleep.

The blond gazed at the raven realizing, no he could tell from the beginning Sasuke was hell of a hard worker.

Naruto reached out his hand to wake up the raven, but again he stopped. His eyes fell over the peaceful state of the raven.

Sasuke slightly squirmed his brows knitted, and he groaned softly. Naruto didn’t know why but he reached out his hand for his fingers to caress Sasuke's cheek. The touch eased him, and made him relax back to that peaceful stated. Naruto glanced at the ravens desk filled with papers, and the computer screen on.

Tears began to trickle down Naruto's eyes, as he remembered the ravens words.

'My first contract was when I was sixteen.'

Naruto wouldn't doubt from the very beginning Sasuke was alone. The mere thought made his heart ache Naruto brushed his tears away, before softly tapping the ravens shoulder.

"Sasuke? Hey? Sasuke?" Naruto called soothingly.

Sasuke squirmed slightly at first, but eventually he fluttered his lashes open revealing those pits of ebony. Naruto couldn’t help but smile the raven lifted his head slowly he had this cute pout from being awaken. He turned towards Naruto only to rub his eyes.

"Naruto?" Sasuke called softly.

"It's almost three in the morning." Naruto confessed.

The blond was rather close Sasuke leaned closer to lay his head on Naruto's shoulder. The blond was taken aback his cheeks flushed due to Sasuke being so close. With the moment of seeing Sasuke so upfront he caught every detail of the raven. That pale smooth skin, ebony curled lashes that adorable nose, and those soft lips.

Naruto's eyes widened at his thoughts he blushed even more.

"It's three?' Sasuke asked dazed.

"Y-yeah, you need to go to bed." Naruto stuttered.

"Hnnn, I'm okay here."

Naruto pressed his lips together from squealing if Sasuke was in the right mind he knew he wouldn’t even say those words despite them only knowing each other for a day.

Naruto picked Sasuke up to his feet then hooked his arm over his shoulder leaning on him, as they walked out of the office. Once, past the door Naruto halted in his feet.

'Ah! Damn! I don’t know where his room is! I barely know how to get to the kitchen!' Naruto mentally screamed.

His eyes fell over Sasuke he looked so drained, and tired, the blond sighed taking them both to his room.

"There's other choice, and I'm not going to let you rest in the office like that you'll hurt your back."

He struggled at first, but once they made it to the blonds bed Sasuke fell limp. The raven fell atop the blond his head laying on his chest. The blond sighed, before squirming out from under Sasuke. And laying him down right.

He covered him laying the sheets over him allowing him to rest. Naruto chuckled to himself first day, and the raven was already a handful. All the moving, and struggling made him tired. He made sure to give Sasuke his space, and his as well. Naruto snuggled under the sheets his eyes peering at the raven.

He wasn’t ashamed to admit he admired Sasuke for everything he went through alone. Sasuke seemed so independent, and well off on his own. He believed he could defeat their enemy alone, but he knew why Sasuke was so desperate.

He felt like all he wanted was to get his family off his shoulders so he could be himself. Naruto rose his hand to brush his fingers against Sasuke's cheek.

"Don’t worry Sasuke, I'll help you as much as I can to get you out of here." Naruto whispered.

He lowered his hand bringing it back against his chest, before drifting off to sleep.

.~.~.~.~.~

The blond tossed softly in his bed. He squirmed groaning softly, as he felt the light from the sun over his face. It felt so refreshing, yet he wanted to lay in bed more.

'Beep!' 'Beep!'

Naruto shut his eyes tightly, as he heard the ringing of an alarm. He was still in a tranced state, he turned only to catch ebony orbs slowly being revealed.

The memories of last night hit Naruto, but he was so comfortable he just brushed it off even when Sasuke's eyes widened, and he snapped up in bed.

"I didn’t know where your room was, and it was late so I brought you here." Naruto shortly explained.

Sasuke sighed his hand covering his eyes.

"Sorry for the trouble."

Naruto softly chuckled.

"Its okay, but it’s a Sunday you're already getting up early?" Naruto replied.

Sasuke knew what the blond was referring to, but he at least wanted to have a little fun.

"Oh, you want me in your bed longer huh?"

Naruto's sleep snapped right out of him he jolted up only to smack the ravens arm.

"You know what I meant!" Naruto flushed out.

Sasuke smirked waving his hand.

"Hn, I couldn’t go against it." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto puffed his cheeks in a cute pout.

"Dummy." He whispered crossing his arms over his chest.

Sasuke scoffed lightly he lifted from the bed to stretch his body.

"I have a meeting today at seven thirty." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto lifted himself from bed, as well he glanced at the raven who ran his fingers through his hair.

"You sure you'll be okay you still look exhausted."

Sasuke pinched his temples softly.

"Hn…..I'll be okay." Sasuke reassured.

"Thank you for last night."

Naruto sat down on the edge of his bed, as Sasuke left the room. The blond turned his head to peer out the window, he sighed deeply the raven still looked so exhausted, but he pushed it aside, hopefully Sasuke would be okay.

Naruto deiced to get ready he showered, and placed on white skinny jeans along with a blue button up shirt. He tucked one side in leaving the other side out. He slipped on black dressed shoes, before fixing his hair.

He exited his room to then head downstairs.

"Leaving as well?"

Naruto halted in his last step he was already at the end of the stairs he turned to meet Sasuke who was atop. The raven was dressed in a all black suit, Naruto wasn’t ashamed to admit Sasuke looked more than charming.

"Y-yeah." Naruto confessed.

"But I was actually looking for you to let you know." Naruto added.

Sasuke walked down the stairs to meet the blond his eyes fell over Naruto's outfit. Those eyes made the blond nervous, Sasuke passed by him.

"Blue's a good color on you."

Naruto felt his face heat up. He mentally cursed he shouldn’t be blushing over some complement.

"The suit looks good on you." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke halted in his steps he was fixing his tie both had their back to one another both missing the smile they had on each others lips.

"Hopefully I wont take long, but if we both get a break would you like to meet for lunch….well brunch."

Naruto smiled they still had their back against each other.

"Yes, I would like that."

That smile never disappeared as they were in each others presence.

"Okay, I'll give you a call I have your number after all."

Naruto turned around, as Sasuke left past the front door. The blond fumbled with the edge of his sleeve slightly feeling nervous for brunch. He shook his head deciding to leave it at that he turned to his left only to stop his tracks, as a being in front of him stared at him wide eyed. The male was tall pearled white skin, ebony straight hair a part covered his right eye but he pushed it to the side. He wore a black tux and mostly from the look Naruto figured he was a servant.

"E-excuse me!" He randomly choked out

"Wait!" Naruto called.

The servant stopped from running only to turn around, and meet the blond. Naruto took a deep breath, before stepping up the raven.

"I don’t think I've been introduce to you yet, yesterday I didn't see you at all." Naruto revealed.

The servant fumbled with a white towel he had over his forearm.

"Oh, my apologies I was out yesterday. I had called Mr. Uchiha to let him know." The servant confessed.

"What's your name?" Naruto asked.

The servant bowed quickly.

"My name is Sai, Mr. Naruto" Sai greeted.

Sai stood back up only for his eyes to widened again.

"Excuse me for saying your name." Sai apologized.

Naruto laughed it off.

"No, no its alright, how do you know my name though?" Naruto asked.

Sai, sighed softly.

"Well, other than the maids telling me……um…..since you first started I…r-really a-admire you for your books." Sai confessed a smile of admiration over his face.

It took a moment to register those words, but eventually Naruto gazed at Sai in shock.

"M-my books?" Naruto questioned.

He was in awe, and in bewilderment. Naruto at a young age did love to write, so he would write whatever stories that came to his mind on an app. The books to him were dumb, and embarrassing. Naruto began to turn red from that embarrassment. He placed his hands over his face.

"Those were embarrassing." He chuckled softly.

Sai quickly shook his head walked up to the blond to grasp his wrist, and pull them from his face.

"No, they aren't they gave me inspiration!"

Sai's face lit up with a red blush he pulled his hands away deep in embarrassment for his sudden action.

"I love your stories….especially those notes you would leave that if we all had a dream we should chase it."

Naruto's eyes soften he did love writing, but that was something he loved to do on the side it was a hobby. Writing with his imagination, but ever since his business started he barely had time to write.

It had been a while, since he last written anything.

"Will…you ever write again?" Sai asked hope feeling those ebony orbs.

Naruto smiled seeing the desperation in those eyes.

"Maybe….I'm not sure." Naruto truthfully confessed.

Sai sulked causing Naruto to smile more he stepped up to the raven who shyed away.

"But, you saying I gave you inspiration must mean that you want to become a writer right?"

Sai's face lit up he nodded quickly.

"I hope you let me read one of your books."

.~.~.~.~.~.~

For partly the time Naruto had left, before he left he got to know Sai, also got another tour of the mansion, because he was still lost. Sai felt this lightness to his whole body Naruto learned that Sai was an orphan, and he one day wanted to write his life, if he became someone in their world. Of course Naruto motivated, and pushed Sai that he was going to become an amazing writer.

"Well, how long have you’ve been working here?" Naruto asked, as they were in the garden.

Sai pressed his lips together in deep thought.

"fourteen years I believe." He hummed casually.

Naruto almost fell to the ground his eyes widened, but then they soften. His eyes drifted to the side he pressed his hand over his head, as he got a sudden headache.

"Are you alright?" Sai asked slightly panicked.

Naruto nodded he sighed pulling his hand away from his face.

"Do you remember "A love to good to be true"?" Naruto asked his face shading, and hands clenching.

Sai eyes lit up he nodded happily.

"Yes of course I was very surprised that you had written a heart breaking book." Sai confessed.

Naruto chuckled lightly a slight pain in his eyes.

"It's funny I've only known you for about what…an hour, and I already feel like we’ve been friends for years." Naruto smiled a soft low chcukle leaving his lips.

"Or simply….maybe it's because I've never told anyone , and I just need to let it out." Naruto confessed his voice low.

Sai felt this flutter in his heart. Naruto was his goal in life to be like him to reach his dreams, and be happy, and successful. So to be told those words sparkled his heart.

"It's based on a true story…..the roles were switched I was in the prince's role, and my childhood friend was the knight."

Sai's rook a moment to understand the blonds words, he felt his heart sunk that one story the blond made was filled with such sadness.

"Exactly…..how far is it relatable?" Sai asked gently.

The blond sigh his eyes lifted towards the sky to admire the blue sky.

"The knight never came back."

Sai stayed silent there was a moment where no one said anything till he spoke.

"So practically everything is true?" Sai asked having a difficult time believing the blond.

Naruto nodded.

"Y-yeah, our relationship was kept a secret mostly because he wanted me to. Everything was okay till that day he just said he was sorry that he loved me, and he would be back…..it's been more than a year since then that he disappeared…..and now I'm here in this contract."

Sai clutched his white towel, as he pressed his lips together.

"I know what your past lover did was not in any way right, or could ever make it right, but….Sasuke is a good guy." Sai stated.

Naruto turned to face the servant confused on what he was going on about.

"Because of Sasuke I'm able to have a home, and not stress or fear about not having a meal. Sasuke doesn’t like big houses, but he got this one so he could give us a home."

"I was shocked this morning to see Sasuke smile, he rarely does he's always working, and stressing, but you made him smile."

"He wasn’t like that with his other contracts he wouldn’t even be home.….t-that's why I believe if you give it time…if you give Sasuke time, you and Sasuke would make in amazing couple!"

Naruto stayed quiet for a moment, before his eyes widened face flushed brightly, and his lips parted.

"S-sai w-what are you going on about!?" Naruto snapped in embarrassment he could feel steam pouring from his head.

Sai took a charging step forward.

"Mm! Like the squeal to your book the knight came back now I know your story you did that to fill that hope in your heart." Sai stated.

He stepped up to the blond who stumbled back Sai captured the blonds hands bringing them together.

"Instead of the knight coming back what if a prince came to fill that heart. A prince like Sasuke."

Naruto's face turned even more red.

"S-sai it's only been a day together we cant think like that I cant think like that!"

The blond eased slightly.

"Well….at first when I saw you I wanted to get to know you so I could get familiar with this new life….but I was hoping as well to at least see if you guys could tell me more about Sasuke, and his life…..at times he seems cold, and detached….what I'm saying is I wouldn’t mind getting to know him."

Naruto shook his head to sternly look at Sai.

"To get to know him…n-not finding ways to g-get him like that."

'Ring! Ring!'

Sai pulled his hand away to reach for his phone he gasped slightly turning to give Naruto's his back.

"Sasuke I apologized for taking a while to answer I was talking to Naruto about you-"

"Gah Sai don’t!" Naruto yelled he yanked the phone out of Sai's hand.

"Sasuke j-just work on y-your meeting!" Naruto panicked screaming into the phone.

"You both were talking about me?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto mentally relaxed he grasped the phone rather tightly, as his voice lowered to a soft gentle tone.

"Y-yeah I just w-wanted to know a bit more about you." Naruto confessed.

A soft chuckled was heard over the phone making Naruto blush.

"You could of just asked me rather than Sai."

Naruto smiled chuckling at the response.

"Says the one that's cold at times." Naruto retorted.

"Hn. Fair." Sasuke agreed.

"We can have this conversation at 12:00 I'll send my driver to pick you up."

"Okay, I'll be ready by then." Naruto answered.

'Oi Sasuke hurry up!'

'S-suitgetsu don’t yell at boss like that!'

Naruto giggled hearing the raven groan, and sigh.

'Ha!? Boss I don’t give a f-'

"I'll see you in a bit then."

Naruto began to fumbled with one of his golden locks.

"Mm. Good luck."

Naruto heard the line go silent, but in the end he heard a thank you, before the call ended.

"You're smiling."

Naruto jumped, as Sai had appeared right next to him. The blond grumbled to hand him his phone.

"Well that plan worked well" Sai teased.

Naruto pouted crossing his arms over his chest. Sai snickered at the blonds reaction the servant passed him to reach the back door of the mansion.

"Please continue to check up on him." Sai asked he turned to bow towards the blond.

"Other than me I don’t know who else does." Sai confessed.

He stood up straight opening the door taking a step to enter the mansion.

"He works hard everyday, I believe someone being there for him is what he lacks mostly….someone to lean on, and rest."

Those words still rung in Naruto's head. The blond did have his parents every step of the way, so for Sai to say that meant that Sasuke really didn't have anyone to rant out to about his stress or even anything.

By, now Naruto was in the car on his way to met up with Sasuke. The driver stopped at a café where through the tented windows Sasuke stood outside by the sidewalk. Naruto was about to open his door, but Sasuke reached for it. The door opened allowing the many flashing light of cameras and loud questions of nosy photographers screw in.

Sasuke offered his hand which Naruto took softly. The blond looked to his right, and left security officers had to fight with the photographers from attacking the raven with questions.

'Do you ever get a wink of peace?' Naruto mentally asked.

The blond could see through those ebony eyes how exhausted Sasuke looked.

Naruto pressed his lips together he grasped the ravens hand tightly to suddenly yank him back into the car.

"Naruto what-"

"Are you free the rest of the day?" Naruto asked seriously.

Sasuke was silent for a second before answering.

"Yes."

Naruto smiled he brought Sasuke fully into the care, before shutting the door.

"Put your seat belt on." Naruto ordered.

The blond squeezed himself to the front seat.

"Excuse me." Naruto said politely he moved the diver to the passenger side, before getting into the drivers seat.

Sasuke's driver looked back at the raven with concern Sasuke was confused as well, but he shrugged his shoulders, and leaned back he rather roll with the blond than question him.

"Sasuke can I borrow your phone real quick." Naruto asked turning to face the raven.

The raven handed him his phone, Naruto made a quick text, before handing the raven back his phone. Naruto started the car, and for some reason excitement filled the ravens body.

He had to fight the urge to laugh, especially at his driver who looked scared, and kept glancing back at him. The blond drove back to the mansion parking the car at the front of the house.

"Sorry sir for the scare, but me and Sasuke are taking a trip so you're dismissed." Naruto smiled, before opening his door then Sasuke's

Naruto yanked the raven out of the car back over to the mansion he turned back to his driver who was still buckled in, and gave him the nod of approval. Sasuke had a hard time keeping up, but going through the front door they were both greeted by a smile from Sai.

Thankfully Naruto now knew where Sasuke's room was located. They went upstairs, and to the left down the hallway.

"Excuse the break in." Naruto joked, as he opened the ravens door.

Sasuke couldn’t help hold back his laugh. Naruto let go of Sasuke's hand to head over to his closet the blond picked a light black button up shirt with some dark blue jeans. He placed them on the bed followed by a pair of black boots for the raven.

"Put these on, and then meet me downstairs."

Sasuke eyes followed the blond who exited his room. His eyes scanned over to the set of clothes he was going to wear. He changed, before checking his hair, and adjusting his clothes, before exiting his room.

He reached the top of the stairs where he caught Naruto, and Sai exchanging a few words.

"Thank you!" Naruto smiled.

Sai nodded he leaned over to whisper something into the blonds ear that caused him to gasp, blush then smack Sai's arm playfully.

"Sai!" Naruto cursed pointing a stern finger at him.

Sai laughed only to turn, and catch the raven descending the stairs. Naruto turned as well he smiled, before giving Sai a knowing look. The servant nodded he gave Sasuke a smile, as well happily to see the blond take Sasuke's hand, and yank him out of the house.

He leaned against the door frame watching the two get in the car then slowly drive away.

"Hm? Maybe it's Sasuke who needs the saving."

Sasuke's eyes drifted towards the road.

"Where are we going?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto kept his eyes on the road a bright smile on his face.

"Secret, but take a nap it's about an hour drive." Naruto hinted.

Sasuke wondered where they were going, but he felt this weight off of him. Like he was escaping reality, and fading into a peaceful state. He leaned his head against the door letting his exhaustion enveloped him.

The blond sighed softly he gave the raven a soft glance.

"I guess we both need an escape from everything." Naruto whispered.

He did admit he was slightly nervous about the place he was going to expose to Sasuke this place Naruto always went to was his safe place. Somewhere he was at peace, and felt like he can rest.

About an hour later Naruto parked he turned towards Sasuke to gently wake him up.

"Sasuke we are here." Naruto stated delicately.

Sasuke stirred softly, but he fluttered his eyes open he stretched, and yawned, before coming ware to his senses. He heard the door open, and caught Naruto exiting the car the thump of the trunk opening was heard. The raven was still slightly groggily, but when he opened his door, and stepped out the gust of fresh wind rustling through his hair woke up him.

His eyes widened at his surroundings. His eyes firstly laid over a two story cabin that was surrounded by an everlasting forest Sasuke looked around him nothing but tress, and slightly tall grass. To the side was a large picnic table, and a swing sit.

The view brought him to glance more around, because the view brought a sense of peace as if they had went to a whole different one. This forest he laid eyes on was the forest that were described in fairy tails the flowers the bright green of nature the large tall trees arms stretched out to decorate you with their leaves.

"Do you like it?"

Sasuke turned around catching the blond with a boxed basket he took a moment to respond, but eventually he did.

"I've never seen anything like it." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto smiled he could see those ebony eyes light up in awe. Every time he came back he had the same expression.

"When I was younger my grandpa would bring me here." Naruto confessed.

"Ever since I laid eyes on this place I always wanted to at least have a place here, so after I created my business, and saved up, so I could build a home here."

"I could of bought a home, but my grandpa wanted to build it we bought the materials and we built this place….just before he got sick, and passed away."

Sasuke frowned slightly he could see tears wanting to swell in those eyes, but Naruto brushed them off.

"Come on I think a picnic is better than that café." Naruto smiled.

He locked the car then handed the keys back to Sasuke. For, once the raven realized he could get out of car without having photographers behind his butt every second.

He followed Naruto, the blond took a path to the right of the cabin there was more trees, and wildlife butterflies flying around dragonflies they all fluttered by, and each step they more flowers were being exposed.

Sasuke followed Naruto up this slightly hill a large tall tree laid at the top. Naruto stop in his tracks he turned to offer Sasuke his hand.

"Close your eyes."

Sasuke didn’t ask, but complied he trusted Naruto to lead him up the rest up the hill. The raven felt them stop climbing the hill, and fall over even land.

"Okay open them."

Sasuke opened his eyes another large gust of wind fluttered by his eyes widened in complete awe of what he was seeing. A large endless field of mixed colored flowers with large to small butterflies fluttering around to the very far end he could see more trees in the background.

'Click!'

Sasuke turned around to catch Naruto taking eveything out of the basket Sai, had secretly prepared for them. The blond was thankful Sai had helped him out, as they had drove back to the mansion.

The raven crouched down to help Naruto out with the rest of the items in the basket. Sasuke sat down, by Naruto's side, but the blond rose to his knees.

"Oh, check this out! I want you to meet them!" Naruto happily.

Sasuke watched the blond stand to his feet he placed his thumb, and index finger in his mouth. He blew creating a loud whistle that rustled around them. Naruto pulled his fingers out of his mouth, as Sasuke gazed off into the distant its like everything went silent when Sasuke heard soft rustling.

From the field of flowers a bunch of orange tails emerged along with a white fluffy one next to them. They came rustling through the field of flowers until they emerged from the flowers soring up into the blonds arm.

A small orange fox, and a medium size white wolf tackled the blond. Naruto played around with them for a bit, before he introduced them to Sasuke who was slightly shocked. Naruto giggled, as the white woif was tickling his nose with his whiskers.

"Sasuke this one here is Kurama." Naruto introduced pointing at the fox whos nine tails fluffed upward.

Kurama slowly made it way towards Sasuke he sniffed him Sasuke slowly offered his hand which Kurama sniffed, before jumping onto the ravens lap. Sasuke smiled he began to pet the fox's tails which Kurama tails swayed happily.

"And this is Haru." Naruto introduced the bright white fox.

Sasuke was amazed by the both of them he was mostly surprised how Naruto was able to get them to be friendly.

"How did you even…H-hey.." Sasuke chuckled towards the end, as Haru ran up to him to lick his face.

Sasuke smiled more he rubbed the back of Haru's ears.

"They're adorable." Sasuke stated.

The fox, and the wolf tails stood straight and high with pride.

"I'm actually sort of surprised I have introduced them to three other people, but they took a while to get used to them." Naruto confessed with a light chcukle.

"Oh really like who?" Sasuke asked, as he was occupied rubbing Kurama's tail.

Naruto perked up.

"Well actually down this path maybe like a mile is my friends house they live on the country side so more out there, there are more houses….maybe after our picnic we can go see them." Naruto offered.

Sasuke nodded he was actually really interested in getting to know the other two.

'Two.'

"That's two who was the third?"

Naruto eyes widened he sighed softly, Sasuke lifted his head only to catch Naruto losing those brightness from his eyes then quickly shaking it off.

'If, he could move on so quickly, so can I.'

"Oh, and old friend who I lost touch with haha I guess Kurama, and Haru knew we weren't going to be friends anymore they really never liked cuddling with him like they do with you." Naruto confessed.

"Anyways let's eat!"

Kurama, and Haru jumped in the air they took a seat across Naruto, and Sasuke. The raven couldn’t help but laugh at the two who were frozen, and staring at the food laid out.

Naruto laughed as well the raven peered at the blond still that question filling his head.

'Naruto who are you?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.8K 56
Naruto was trying to run away from his horrible past. He thought he managed to leave everything behind. When he started to enjoy his life again, his...
893K 34.1K 39
A 28 year old gorgeous teacher, Sasuke Uchiha is in love with his 18 year old student Naruto. But Kiba and Naruto are together, will the teacher brea...
22.6K 893 15
Naruto Uzumaki is quite the businessman, but when a raven haired boy crosses his path, Mr. Uzumaki is determined to make the boy his. The only proble...
55.9K 1.3K 45
This is the NaruSasu Lovestory after the Fourth Great Ninja War. Naruto & Sasuke - best friends, rivals, or more than that? It's their journey of dis...