Heartless

By Butterfl3

The story never ends Under Heavy Editing (UHE) More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Status Page
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Poll
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠSURPRISE SPECIAL๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Confession...
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 48

2.4K 103 46
By Butterfl3

Once Akaza had faded away, (Y/n) turned to say something though she broke into a coughing fit.

Her hair was getting lighter, and she held a hand over her coughing mouth. Giyu watched with concerned yet dead eyes, while Rengoku rushed to her aid, only for him to hold his chest in intense pain.

The pain made him fall to his knees, making Giyu turn more concerned. (Y/n) removed the hand from her mouth, a lot of blood being shown in her hand, and dripping from the corner of her lip.

"I told you it wouldn't work." The chuckled.

"Shut up." (Y/n) growled, not in the mood.

She rushed to Rengoku's side where he was basically having a seizure. (Y/n) gently grabbed his head and placed his head in her lap.

Rengoku took a few seconds to calm down, when he noticed his shirt was starting to weep with blood.

"O-oh... is it time already?" He coughed. (Y/n) gently let his fox ears and head, trying to bring him comfort.

(Y/n) wasn't crying, though Giyu started too.

Rengoku looked at him, his slitted eyes looked just like when he was human.

"I don't understand... why there are tears..." Rengoku spoke up, blood starting to seep more into his shirt, "You always smile when I'm around..." he touched (Y/n)'s cheek.

His old wounds from before he became a demon were reopening, meaning he'd bleed out. Though his human features started to return, his fox ears disappearing, along with his tails.

"I feel death seeping in me... yet I feel no fear." He looked into (Y/n)'s milky white eyes, "You make me comfortable and everything is clear..." he started to get more quiet, his body feeling like a thousand pounds. He felt his eye lids start to droop. "I feel... kinda sleepy." He said slowly.

"It's okay Rengoku... if you want to go... go." (Y/n) said shutting her eyes.

Rengoku let one last smile pass his lips, "I see a bright light..." his arm fell...

"Thank you... for being my last sight..."

I apologize for the VERY short chapter, though I felt Rengoku deserved his own chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 639 30
Giyuu has 2 simps one of them will take trying to get giyuu's love to the next level who will win his heart find out I the story . . . . . started i...
48.9K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
72.8K 894 122
โ†ชA few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.