Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Great brothers I have
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
You smelly ogre
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
Good work partner
🍁Characters🍁
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Poor Edward
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
A pesky human
She literally ran away?

You ungrateful guys!

6.7K 199 9
By Bubble_Heart215

Vivian's POV :

"Let's eat. Rian needs food." Lucas chuckled out.

"When does he not?" Roman said to which Rian glared at him but didn't deny.

Then we all moved to the dining table and the workers brought out the food and we started eating.

"Okay, I have to ask this. Papá why were you scared?" I questioned the question which had been bugging me for a while.

"What do you mean estrella?" He asked.

"I mean on call yesterday and today, when I came here, you were like totally worried and your tone said that you were scared. Why? I mean the brothers had great reactions" I asked.

"Oh I was just messing with you." He said dismissively.

"Messing with me?" I asked him in a disbelieving tone.

"Yeah." Papá shrugged in reply like it's not a big thing.

"Seriously?! You practically made me freak the hell out because you wanted to mess with me?" I exclaimed throwing my hand up. Then I looked at my brothers and saw them looking at the edge of laughter. Oh god!

"You guys were in on the plan! That's so bad. How could you do this to me?! I had a dream-less  sleep due to this!" I cried out dramatically.

"Okay okay sorry. Not stop whining." Papá said to which I just playfully glared at him.

"But you gotta admit. It was fun." Rian said.

"For you." I deadpaned.

"Okay true." He replied.

I don't know why but the way he said that just made me laugh.

Then we all started laughing and that's how the lunch went.

"Hey tiger, how's your wound?" Lucas asked when we were all seated in the living room.

"Oh it's all okay now. Doesn't even hurt." I told him.

"That reminds me, you didn't give me the name estrella." Papá said to me.

"What name?" I asked him confused.

"The name of the person who hit you." He said, now in a slight angry voice that I got hurt.

"Papá it's okay. You don't have to know. I'm fine and it was just a misunderstanding." I explained while glancing at Roman who was looking at me with worry. He's worried about me or about Papá finding out it's him, I don't know.

"I don't care if it was a misunderstanding only. He hurt you and so I need his name. Now tell me his name." Papá said with finality.

Now many of you might think that papá isn't understanding me and all that stuff. Well in a way it's true only. But the thing is that he didn't have to care for a daughter before and he might feel bad for missing all those years of my life. Also, he has a right to be worried about me even if I can take care of myself. That's why I'm not gonna fight him, rather I'll just explain. I don't want to make him feel bad but I also don't want to let him get his way, which, in this situation is wrong, without any explanation.

"Papá we both hurt each other. I just got a bit more hurt. It's okay. Now drop it. It's good enough Mike isn't here or that person would be lying dead in a dumpster right now. Don't become like him. Just leave it. Okay?" I said in a soft voice.

"But estrel-" He started but I interrupted him.

"Papá, I'm okay. I did hit him. All done. Over. So don't worry now. I'm fine. I know you worry about me but you can't do anything to that person. Please understand. If I won't be able to handle this stuff on my own then I'll myself come to you. I promise." I said in the same tone.

"You're sure, right?" He asked.

"Yes I am. I'm pretty good at these things, courtesy of Mike." I told him with a smile.

"Okay, just remember that you can come to me whenever you want."

"I will."

"Hey, who's Mike?" River asked after me and papá stopped our discussion.

"Oh he's a friend of mine." I mindlessly told him.

"That explains the protectiveness." Rian said.

"Yeah. He's really protective of me. Though he's really bad as well. He once ate all my cookies saying that he's checking if they're poison." I said, smiling to myself and frowningat the end. Mike truly is an amazing and irritating guy. Weird combination.

Two hours later

"Okay well kids, you'll have enough time to talk more but right now, estrella has to go to the hotel." Papá said.

Before I could reply, Callan said, "She's not going back there dad. She's staying here only."

"Yeah dad." The others agreed.

"Oh god no. I'm saying that she has to get her stuff. I'm not letting her leave again kids." Papá explained.

"Okay papá, considering I have to pack everything up, I'll be back in about 2 hours." I said while getting up.

"Can I go with you?" Rian and River asked together while Roman stated, "I'm going with you."

"Um okay, let's go then." I replied.

Lucas' POV :

I have a little sis. I have an amazing little sis. I know I never really met her but I knew about her. Dad told us about her and without even meeting her really, I loved her. But now, I just love her more. She's a great mixture of all of us. Mature like dad and Callan, sweet like me and River, a bit goofy like Rian and a great fighter like Roman. I know that because I saw the punch she gave to Rian and the injury on Roman's stomach from their fight.

Honestly, I was a bit mad that Roman hit her but she does have a point. They didn't know each other, he was protecting Connor only and she did hit him back. That's my little sis right there.

Right now me and Callan and in the living room while the trips ans Vivian are out and dad is in his office.

"I'm happy she's back. Dad seems happier as well." I said.

"Yeah he does." Callan replied, sighing in relief.

Yeah, all my brothers love her alot already but I know that Callan loves her the most because he is the one who remembers her and then lost her.

"Hey, which room are we giving her? I mean, due to the shifting, we don't really have her room prepared." I asked. Yeah, in our old house, we had a room for her for when we found her but here we didn't get the chance to set it up.

"The one on our floor. I know it's not the best but I'm not letting her stay at any other floor. It won't be safe that ways." He replied.

"Okay. Well then you go and check if it's clean and everything and I'm going to do some baking." It's my stress reliever and the thing I do when I'm happy. People dance in happiness, I bake.

Two hours later

I heard laughter coming in from the doorway after which I heard someone shouting.

"We're back babyyyy!" Rian shouted out from the doorway.

"Yes we areeee!" And that was Vivian. Yup, totally goofy like Rian.

"I'm in here." I called out to which the kids showed up in the kitchen.

"Ohhh what's that heavenly smell. OMG! You made brownies!" Vivian shouted and looked at them longingly, like a child at a Christmas morning.

"Can I have one?" She asked with her hopeful eyes while failing to contain her excitement.

Who can say no to this face?

"Yeah sure. Go ahead." I chuckled.

On getting the go sign, she dashed to the plate, picket one up and started eating.

"Oh god! These are heavenly. Thank you so much big bro!" She exclaimed.

Chuckling I said, "Thanks tiger. I see you like brownies."

"Of course I do. These are God's gift to mankind." She stated proudly while picking up another brownie and taking the plate away from the trips.

"Okay that's enough of sugar for you. Don't want you on a sugar rush." I told her while going for the plate.

She looked up at me like I had kicked her puppy now and gave me the puppy dog eyes. Oh god! How can someone resist this?

"Okay, just one more." I said.

She grinned at me and then stuffed another brownie in her mouth while teasing the trips.

That's when Callan entered the kitchen.

Callan's POV :

I had been dreaming of this moment since ever. To have my sister back. And now that she's back, I don't know how to behave. I haven't really spoken much since she came due to this only. I don't know what to do.

Right now I'm walking to the kitchen after doing some work in the office.

When I enter the kitchen, I'm greeted by my sister with her mouth stuffed with Lucas' famous brownies and the triplets fighting with her as she had the plate and wasn't sharing.

"What's happening?" I asked. My voice startled the kids. Then they quickly composed themselves and Vivian gave me a huge innocent smile.

"Nothing Callan. We were just eating peacefully." Vivian said with an innocent face.

"No we were not. You aren't sharing!" Rian exclaimed.

"Because these are mine! And being the great person I am, I did give you a piece." She fired back.

"Yeah, one piece, the size of an ant, to the three of us." River deadpaned.

"So what? You should learn to share whatever small thing you have. I gave you some of MY brownie and you do that. Oh you ungrateful guys!" She exclaimed dramatically.

"Okay that's enough."I stopped them before the trips also converted into drama queens. God! That would be too hard to handle.

"Now guys, let her have them. And you, trips, go to the garden to clean your mess up and Lucas you're gonna bake?" I stated and then asked.

"Yeah I am. Seems like we'll need more brownies." He chuckled out.

"Of course we will. Thanks Callan. Oh and what mess did you all create?" Vivian said and then asked the question to the trips.

"Ohh that was fun. We had a water fight on the day we found you. It was fab! Now the garden is covered in blue, red, pink and white colors due to the color bombs." Rian explained with a dreamy sign.

"Wow! That would have been so amazing." Vivian breathed out. I think we have another prankster in the house, depending on the glint in her eyes.

"Well they didn't clean it then so they'll clean it now. Vivian, you come with me. I'll give you a tour of the house and then show you your room." I said.

If I'm being honest, I sent the trips on cleaning duty and Lucas on baking because I wanted to spend some time alone with my sister. With everyone present, I don't exactly talk and if I didn't send the trips away, they'd tag along and then I won't get to talk to her and know her.

"But we also wanna go with you to show her around." The trips exclaimed together. Cue the triplet telepathy.

"Well you can't. You have cleaning to do." I smirked at them.

Grudgingly, they went away and then Vivian walked to me.

"I know you sent them out intentionally to spend time with me." She whispered to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I defended.

"Sure you don't. Just know that I also wanted to spend time with my oldest brother." She patted my shoulder and then started walking.

Well then, let's see how our tour goes.

This was a cute and long chapter. Don't ya think?

Well then, for more, stay tuned mis amigos.

Please like, comment and share.

Till then, Keep in touch!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.4K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
208K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
179K 3K 29
Valentina knight wife of Armando knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
50.7K 1.1K 16
{IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING} "Bist du wirklich unsere Schwester?" I look at him with a bored expression. "Nee, ich bin eine verdammte Straßenlaterne...