My Love,1932 [Jeongmi • 2yeon...

By ryuu_gotme

[COMPLETED] Jeongyeon died years ago. Mina can't move on from her unconfessed feelings, and Jeongyeon's sudde... More

Strange
Stranger
Phone Call
World War 4?
3 Things
First Meet?
What was that?
We meet again
Mr. Yoo
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Oh no!
Rumor
MR. LEO XIE
Gun Shot
YG ENTERTAINMENT
FUCKING REQUEST
The Japanese Girl
Letters
Just..Maybe..
Same feelings, Same Person
"S-stop!"
"S-Stop!" Part 2
Attention Seekers
Lies
Missing
Sorry-the truth
YOO JEONGYEON
Mission
My Prince
I'll show you - Part 1
I'll show you - Part II
Mina
Untrustful
Heartbeat
Escape
Let go
Stubborn Leo
Seen
Leaving
IM NAYEON
Prince Leo
Hospital
Tears
What is Love...?
The Letters
My Love, 1932
Your Author

Where it all started...

506 42 7
By ryuu_gotme

.
.
.
I was standing inside an old book shop, there were many customers getting in and out the door.

"Now, you will witness how the soldier and  doctor met each other back on 1926, young man.."

A replica of myself entered the entrance. He greeted  the old women who was on the counter area and wave at her.

"My brave man! Your back!" She welcomed me with her wide open arms, hugging me tightly.

"Good to be back and see you once again Mrs. Bao" I kissed the old women's forehead.
"I would like to have my favorite book right over there.." My other me pointed behind the grandma.

"You always comes after your military training here just to borrow this book" I beamed on the old lady while she's handing me the thing.

"You know that I love poems.. I like the way the poet expressed his/her feelings by writing such an amazing masterpiece." The grandma chuckled at my other me.

"You can keep that. Its all yours now." Myself has a surprise expression then hug the older thanking her continuously. " but you have to still visit my shop.."

"I'm not visiting your shop granny. I'm visiting you. Thanks for your nice gift, you remembered?"

"Of course I did! Its your special day!" I hug the women once again. "Go on and find other books you want, for free."

"Best birthday of my life, thank you granny!"
My other me hurriedly approach a section of books.  I was looking for something, then my eyes landed to a different one.

"Secret Love Confessions.." My other me read the title on the cover.

A women approach my way.

"That's my favorite book" as I heard the voice..that voice as sweet as honey.

My other me look up to you, I was stunned and can't take my eyes on your face. Then she giggles that made me go back to my senses.
I bowed at her.

"Good morning lovely  lady.." I greeted to her.

"Good morning too book stealer.."

I chuckled on how she nicknamed me harshly.

"I didn't steal it to you..lovely lady, it was at the right moment that you came and I was now holding your book" She snorts then follows with soft laughter.

"Its okay, I read it many times already even memorized the events that happened." Then her face saddened. "But the ending..it was heart breaking"

"Not all love stories, ended up being with each others arm and live happily, in a reality you were in love..but you don't know what will happen to the next chapter..it was because you don't know if that person is the right one..or she'll be the one destined for you" we were staring into each other, but then she averted her eyes somewhere.

"Seems like the book stealer have someone he loves" I chuckles at her.

"No one lovely lady...however..." I glance at her way stealing every second I get just to memorized her face.

"I would like to continue our conversation, but my time is up" my face looks down while hers were smiling at me having her admiringly gummy smile.

"W-wait i-if you wouldn't mind.." I trailed.
" what's your name?"

"Sayuri" then she turns her back on me, leaving the shop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I saw my other self standing beside a lake. I was alone and staring at the horizon.

Then a women came running my way.

"Sayuri!" She jumped in to my arms, we're hugging each other tightly with a joyful smiles on our faces. "You came.." I whispered.

We parted, but as I saw her face, it made the happiness disappeared.

"W-what's wrong my love?" She was silent, she don't wants to let our eyes meet.

"I-i'm going back..." She muttered.

"T-to...J-japan?" She slowly nods.

"My father wants me to go home..I pleaded for him for me to stay here but he doesn't like the idea.." She was now tearing up. My eyes softens and even though it pains me, it just hurts me more to see her cry.

I held her cheeks and caress it, while I stare on her eyes. "Its okay, don't disobey your father..I'll just write letters everyday for you..I don't want you to miss me so bad.." She smiles at that. " it suits you better..that curves on your lips.. I love you..and I always will" I hug her once again, I wipe the lone tear rolling down my cheeks. "Please be safe always.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, I was inside an old house..the furniture seems different.. Like..it was a house of a Japanese citizen.

There was a knock on the door.

I saw her exited a room and approach to open the door.

"Here's a letter for you again, doctor Myoi" the mailman handed the thing to her.

"Arigatou gozai masu" she said then bows. After that she close the door sighing heavily.

She walks, headed to were she exited a while ago. Her room.

She sits on bed, hesitating to open the envelope.

Then her door burst open, that startles her.

She immediately stands and salutes to the old man.

"O-otosan" she was cut off by his father who suddenly snatch the thing that she's hiding behind her.

"You received a letter again?!" Her head was down.

Her father was looking at her with disgusted eyes.

"YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT HE WAS AN ENEMY! AND YOU STILL ALLOWED HIM  TO WROTE THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE LETTER?!

She was still silent, never lift her eyes on him, fear was across her face.

" YOUR A JAPANESE SOLDIER! HE WAS A CHINESE SOLDIER! AN ENEMY! WHAT DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND SAYURI?!"

I was stunned.

They were enemies of each others country.

"I'll allow you to meet him for the last time. And don't ever run away with him." With that her father leaves her room.

She collapse on the ground.. she was clenching the envelope... crying..

She pull something under her bed..

It was a box.. A large box..

The moment she opens it with her trembling hands.. My heart drops ..

There, inside was the letters....many of them...still sealed in the envelope.. Unread.

She put the last letter with the others..and covered the box again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where are you going..?"I was holding her hands . I lift them up, kissing the back of it softly. "Why would you want to leave?" I whispered hiding the pain in it.

She tried to pull her hands back but I was holding it,like  I will lose her if I let go.I slowly lift her face, then  stare straight into her eyes. I was hurting.

"Tell me...my love..tell me why you should leave..don't you love me anymore?"  She's not looking at me.

"Sorry. I think I misunderstood this romantic feelings.." I held her cheeks.

"Look at me and tell me that.." I tried to stop the tears from falling but I can't.
She wipe the lonely tears that continuously falling on my cheeks..

"I...I don't..." She stare into my eyes. "I don't love you." I'm shaking my head.

"No...no..you do don't leave...please.." I hugs her.

She push me, slowly...

I  let her go..

She step back.

"So please don't write letters for me anymore.."

I don't dare to look her way..

It hurts to see you like this..

"Goodbye."

I'm in pain.

She turn her  back and about to leave..

but..

"SAYURI!" I shouted ,she didn't turn my way, my painful tears keeps streaming down my face.

"MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS!"
I collapse. Crying silently.
.
.
.
.
.
"You didn't stop writing letters for her because  you decided to just save it so that when your path cross again..you can give it to her..until you meet each other again..but that time..you didn't recognized her..you accidentally step on her..in the middle of a war...and that's the time..when she recognized you first.. she was glad that day..even though your in a bad situation.. Her heart wells up with joy when she sees your face again..but then she realize the chance she have...she supposedly will give the letter after the war...but your destiny cross paths again..so she decided to gave her last letter to you..the respond you always waits from her...but..you both are not meant to have your happy ending.. she died...and you survived.."

[A/N: Sayuri can talk and understand Chinese language]

________

OC IS BACK!!!! but ofc I'll update frequently!!

Mwa:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
8.6K 378 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

744 50 10
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
42.6K 1.9K 37
Im Nayeon want to do her 18 to do things before she dies. Im Nayeon suffering from some problem which will cause her to leave this world. Her 18 thin...