𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎...

By AdelCervero

[Abandoned] Uɴʀᴇǫᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ Lᴏᴠᴇ or Oɴᴇ-Sɪᴅᴇᴅ Lᴏᴠᴇ is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such b... More

❀01
❀02
❀03
❀04
❀05
❀Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
[ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ]
❀06
❀07
[ Quick Question 2]
❀08
❀09
❀Mᴏɴᴏ Aᴅʟᴇʀ
❀Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴄ Hɪᴍ
•| Fanart |•
❀10
❀11
❀Pᴀɪsʟᴇɪɢʜ Wʀɪɢʜᴛ
|| Technoblade ||
❀Sɪx Mᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ
❀12
❀Change
❀Aᴜʀᴏʀᴀ Wʀɪɢʜᴛ
❀Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
❀Dɪsᴀsᴛʀɪᴏᴜs Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
❀Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
❀[Y/N]/Eleven
❀13
❀Mᴏɴᴏ Aᴅʟᴇʀ
❀14
❀Tʜᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ
❀15
❀Tʜᴇ Tʜɪɴ Mᴀɴ
❀Tʜᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ
❀Sʜ-Sʜᴇ's Nɪᴄᴇ, I Sᴡᴇᴀʀ-!
❀Interrogate
❀16
❀Tʜᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ
❀Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
❀Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
❀Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
❀Tʜᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ
❀Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ
❀17
❀Cᴀʀᴛᴇʀ Gʀᴇʏ
❀18
❀Camp Camp
❀ . . .
❀The Boys ;)
❀19
❀I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ, ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ...
❀Wallpaper
❀Tʜᴇ Bᴀʀʙᴇʀ
❀Headcanons
❀20
❀Tʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ
❀21
❀22
❀Little Nightmares
❀23
hiatus
❀ Look At Me

❀Pᴏsᴛᴘᴏɴᴇᴅ Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

4.8K 487 335
By AdelCervero

Ft. 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Advice: I can't seem to reach the vote button... would you press it for me? ;)

Sighing, Hunter sat there right in front of the door - hands stuffed in his pockets as he listened to your soft sobs. It has been a few weeks since he's ransacked you, and he knew that from your point of view - it may have been longer.

That day, he came in and laid the plate of decent-looking waffles - with some fresh berries on the side and whipped cream he found in the fridge. What he didn't know is that Eleven was planning an attack, she bit his leg.

For a little girl, you have strong teeth.

As punishment, he took away your mask - which was a lot harder than he thought it would be.

You were like a damn snake.

But after hearing your sniffs and cries, he decided that this was too much and maybe he should step it down a little. The Hunter went up the stairs and speculated about what he should do to make it up to you.

He walked to the dining area and sat down with his supposed departed family he had created, he could hear them scolding him for not disciplining a child right.

Chuckling at the thought, he started at the woman beside him which was his deceased mother, and across from her was his father. The boy with the sulked eye was his little brother, who died at a very young age.

He remembered the times where his mother used to punish him with slippers when he and his brother disobeyed her, and his father would just sit back because he was terrified as well to stand up against his wife.

All in all, his mother loved them and was the person who actually taught him to cook and bake - but he never was the kind of person to clean up after himself which pissed off his mother.

His father used to take him and his brother to a hidden location, which had a bed of different groups of flowers. They used to make bands or crowns out of them and rush back to their father, making him a 'flower princess' his brother would joke.

Wait... That's it!

Eager, he quickly sped off to prepare the surprise - hoping you'd like what he was planning in store for you.

◽◽◽◽

You sat there, feeling better that you just let a whole bucket of tears out of your system. It was better than letting it eat you up, and no one was there to judge you.

"Well, at least I tried..." You sighed, feeling uncomfortable having your face just out for everyone to see - even though there was no one in the room with you.

You felt naked.

You grew up with that mask. It's not like you were insecure or anything, you just enjoyed wearing it, and eventually, it became a part of your body. Suddenly, you heard rustling - looking to see your mask sliding towards you.

... The fuck?

Hunter was kneeling with one knee before you, staring. You went to grab it and swiftly put it on, sighing in relief that it was back onto your face.

"What do you want?" You spat glaring at him, he reached inside his pocket and brought out something that made your eyes widen.

It was a hand-made flower crown - made with roses, carnations, lilies, tulips.

Slowly crawling out of your hiding spot, you gaped in awe at it. "It's so... beautiful." Hunter happily smiled under his bag and beckoned the crown further for you to take it.

Hesitantly taking it into your hand, you twirled it around and softly smiled at it before looking up at Hunter. "Thank you." He tilted his head at that, absolutely glad that you liked it -

That was before loud knocks were heard from above you.

Your smile was replaced by a frown, crawling backward slightly - "what the fuck was that?" Hunter seemed to be nonchalant by all this, even letting out a bitter sigh, and walked out of the room - slamming the door shut, locking it.

◽◽◽◽

Fixing his hat, he opened his front door to see his long-time nuisance.

"Why was the door locked, shitsack?" Aurora grinned, her arms crossed - walking right past him into his home.

"... It was supposed to keep deformed lookin' giraffes like you from coming in, but you're already here sooo..." He greeted back sarcastically in his usual deep and gruff tone which made her grin get replaced with a sneer. "What are you doing here - wait, how did you get past all the traps?"

"You can visibly see them even with the leaves enveloping it," she rolled her eyes, and magically pulled out one of the bear traps behind her back and whirled it around her index finger before tossing it to his feet.

"Back to the topic at hand, I haven't received any new meat for the last few months and I would very much like to know what's going on." She explained, eyeing him for anything strange.

He remained still, knowing full well she was very observant with one's movements - somehow acknowledging when someone is lying or not. Luckily he knew her for quite a while and learned her ways.

Shrugging, he replies in a bored tone. "I don't know, just haven't seen any kids run past through here."

"I see..." Aurora nodded as she puckered her lips, "you wouldn't mind if I looked around, yeah?"

"I would, actually," Hunter mumbled.

Aurora ignored him and stepped into the hallways - into the kitchen and stared in disgust at what she saw. "Eugh, do you ever clean?"

"Nope," Hunter answered quite boldly. Aurora rolled her eyes - walking back out and into the room where his hand-made family was sitting down in their rightful spot.

"Taxidermy?" She raised her brows, "Really?"

"Yes really."

Then she walked over to the last room which was stairs to the basement, "What's down there?"

"Dead bodies," Hunter chuckled darkly.

"Seeing your kitchen, and dining area - I don't wanna imagine what's down there." She shivered slightly at whatever she was imaging in her head.

Remembering the times you had tried to eat his leg, planting traps for him when he walked in and smacked his head with stuff you had found in your room - he sweatdropped. "Yeah, it's worse than you imagine - a beast lives down there."

"Seeing as you are and live and dress like a lunatic, you still wonder why you're single," Aurora grumbled.

Hunter visibly flinched at that, pointing accusingly at her. "THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR!"

"I'll be leaving now, I thank you for the time." Aurora smiled sweetly at him and bumped into his shoulder purposely making him stumble a few steps back into a picture - only for it to fall to the ground.

"YOU CAN'T JUST INSULT MY LOVE LIFE AND LEAVE RIGHT AFTER-" Swinging his arm around dumbly, reaching for the fallen painting.

"Bye-bye now."

"HEY-"

She slammed his door shut cutting him off before he could even attack or speak. Hunter was shaking in rage, resisting the urge to just smash the picture that was in his trembling hands.

She DARE insult my damn love life...

Suddenly remembering you were down there still waiting for him, he slowly hung the frame upon his wall - and stomped down the stairs and fumbles with the knob.

You were under the table, hiding behind some cages that were placed beside the furniture. You poked your head out, "Who was that?"

Hunter punched his palm, and you immediately understood. "Ahh, you got one of those friends that annoy you but you can't cut things off in fear of getting assassinated by them." He almost shed a tear at how well you understood his current situation in just one movement.

"So, you into her or-?" You knew because you could hear her voice from upstairs and one other voice that you didn't recognize - maybe it was his or another visitor. You were pretty sure your captor was mute.

He immediately started making crosses with his arms, waving them around like a pyscho - attempting to show you how much hate he has for Aurora.

"I was joking around, chill."

◽◽◽◽

This was supposed to be a pure fluff chapter, but I couldn't make one out of disgust - and it ended up with this.

What is wrong with me, please slice that vote button 😆.

Also, I published this again - apologies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.7K 19
(cover is temporary) Ok so hi! This x reader will not contain any smut or not that much kissing ect. Because I respect the people this fanfic is abo...
72.8K 1.9K 23
Love or Host. That one game on twitch where people supposedly find love. It's never lead to something real. Until now. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
1.9K 79 19
Go read the rewrite instead!! It's better!!! - You work as an assasian, killing horrible people. It pays well, and it's SUPER fun. Though, one night...
64.7K 1.7K 20
I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "This story is about a person named y/n just...