❀09

❝ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘 - 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝! ❞

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Misbehavior will not be tolerated in The Teacher's classroom, and nothing escapes her cold, twisted gaze. In her domain, children should be seen and not heard, and if one should be heard, they will never be seen again.

Vividly recalling Mono's bad grades and attitude, she will do everything in her power to make him behave like a proper gentleman.

Oh, he has brought a woman with him... is she well-behaved? Mature? Elegant?

◽◽◽◽

You grunted, slowly sitting up from your decent dose of sleep - scratching your messy locks. Vision a bit blurry - you looked in front of you to see a plate of eggs and bacon, just waiting to be eaten.

Slowly crawling close to it, you see a note tucked under the plate - out of curiosity, you pulled it and unfolded the sheet to see shockingly decent handwriting.

𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

The fuck? Since when did that asshole start talking to you? And through notes, is he in fucking high school? Running your fingers through your hair, you sighed - deciding you shouldn't question it and just eat the damn food.

You don't know what made you do it, but you grabbed some chalk - and wrote a question on the log walls.

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.

Yeah, you wanted to intimidate him even if you were like a little spoon compared to his large figure - it's not like he'll answer anyway.

After a few minutes of eating, the knob attached to the door started jiggling indicating someone was coming in. You sat there emotionless knowing full well who the fucker was, and of course, it was The Hunter.

He came in, not before closing the door behind him, and saw you munching on the homemade breakfast he has given you this morning, and he just stared.

While chewing, you raised a brow. "What? You expected me to feast on the carpet?"

He walked over to the wall and started writing, 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲?

You glanced at the plate and him, "You got any water...?"

He nodded, reaching into his pocket to bring out a plastic bottle of water - kneels to your height and sets it in front of you.

"Thanks," you mumbled and turned the cap to start drinking, you always did this weird thing where you'd stare into the liquid first before drinking - so that's exactly what you did.

"... Where the fuck did you get this water? There are worms-"

The Hunter visibly winced and snatched the water from you, running out of the room - not forgetting to lock it. His footsteps fading in the distance.