❀15

"Do you often walk around shirtless in your house... when visitors are around?" M asked - raising a brow and laid his hat on the table, showing his slightly messy hair.

"I don't exactly care," Hunter shrugged, tapping his fingers against the counter - waiting for the water to boil before turning to M and smirked. "Though I look good, don't I?"

"... I can neither deny nor approve that concern," M slowly explained, not wanting to disappoint his feelings.

The hunter noticed his hesitation and chuckled, "Messin' with ya, man."

M then cleared his throat, "just... please tell me you've atleast seen her?"

Hunter smacked his lips in thought and tilted his head, "is she short?"

"Yes," M nodded - maybe he did know where she was, he was hopeful.

"Is she a tsundere and has a surprisingly strong clutch?" Hunter asked again making M smile at that.

"Yes!"

"Yeah, never heard of her."

"... oh, you little-"

Mono pushed the key into the lock, and with your help - both of you pushed the door open to a room full of parts of the bodies

He passed the plastic body that was sitting on top of a bed with a broken light, "whoever owns this place has a messed up head."

"No shit," you mumbled - kicking a plastic hand on the ground.

Mono walked towards the next door that had metal shelves of parts on the sides, it was quite dark so he turned his flashlight on for a moment before he saw another door at the end of the hallway, going towards it.

You couldn't push it and there was no doorknob. Mono sighed, "okay - this is where the walkie-talkies come in handy. Give me a boost, and I'll stay in contact with you if anything bad happens."

"You're the boss," you nodded - and kneeled with your hands cupped to help Mono up.

He successfully got to the window of the door, giving you a thumbs up before he was out of sight.

You sighed and turned to turn on your walkie-talkie - looking up and squealed to see Six standing there, staring at you.

"Holy shit, woman. You gotta stop that,"