❀06

It's decided that I'll be switching Eleven's hair to number one! Many of you liked it, and I'm so happy our reader is having a new make-over.

As for the apparel, she'll be wearing the same.

Mono slowly got up, just to see the TV switch off abruptly

Mono slowly got up, just to see the TV switch off abruptly. He couldn't believe what just happened, there was this long hall - and at the end of it was this huge door. He couldn't help but run towards it, it's like he has no control over his body - Mono was curious about what was behind that door.

Suddenly remembering about his partner, he turned and saw her body on the ground. "Oh no, no, no!"

Mono crawled towards you, checking for a pulse on your neck, and sighed in relief when he felt beating. "Eleven? Eleven? Eleven, wAKE UP-!"

You scowled, feeling how close he is to your face because of his hot breath - you lifted your head up and headbutted him.

"ACK-!"

"Dammit, you're yelling in my ear - it's annoying..." You grumbled, Mono caressed his forehead and whispered your name in pain.

"Mind telling what the fuck was that?" You asked, sitting up and setting your right arm on your knee - waiting for an explanation.

Mono stayed silent, deciding whether or not to tell you. Despite everything you did, he felt like he could trust you - even if you two just met about an hour ago.

Here goes nothing.

"This might sound... unbelievable," Mono let out a breathy chuckle, ready for whatever was about to come. "... I can go through TV's and, with enough practice - I can possibly learn how to take a life with this kind of power."

.

..

...

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.

Mono felt more and more nervous and embarrassed as the seconds go by, "I-I MEAN, NOT THAT I WILL THOUGH!"

"Oh my gosh, shut up."

Okay, now he was terrified. You were the only other person he's been with for more than a second - he knew that you wouldn't accept him just like that, why couldn't he control himself - now he was gonna lose another friend, why why why-

"I have, abilities myself." You said amused at his panicked expression. Mono wanted to know more but squeaked when you suddenly stood up and looked over to the TV.