❀01

Warning: Swearing, Aged Up A Few Years

"82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer

"82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer... Take one down, pass it around - you got 81 bottles of beer on the wall..."

You inhaled severely from how much air you've forfeited, "81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer... Take one down, pass it around - you got 80 bottles of beer on the wall..."

You didn't know how long you've been in that room but what you did know is that the days seemed to go by as soon as they came, you tried looking for a way out - but the window was locked shut, the glass was somehow proofed and every time the guy who abducted you came in, he'd lock the door.

He wasn't stupid.

Your abductor had a sack for a head, with a bullet hole on the left of it. You decided to call him, Hunter.

"Any news from the outside?" You asked, smiling lazily at the hunter who just came to give you a plate of pancakes.

He tilted his head. You imagined him being confused and weirded out at the same time.

"Is the internet still a thing?" You came up with another question.

The hunter just shook his head and walked out on you.

Rude >:C

He reminded you of a hunter, he seemed to like catching animals and constantly carried a shotgun.

Of course, Hunter didn't just leave you there to die - he came in every now and then to bring you food but that's about it, it's like he was preparing you for something.

Sighing loudly in boredom, now knowing that you hadn't looked around the room you were in. I mean, yeah - you did but not thoroughly. You finally sat up from your position under the table and crawled out to look around your cage of an area.

You jumped and grabbed for the table, settling on it before something catches your eye.

A music box.

Jumping in glee on the inside, you snatched it and leaped down from the table to play with it. You hugged it as if it were your life, and skipped towards the middle of the room. You imagined that you were summoning a demon of some sort.

You clapped your hands in ecstasy and started to turn it. For anyone else, the music sounded sad but in this case for you - the music was soothing. You smiled warmly at it.

That was until you heard a voice.

"Heeeyyyy... I'll get you out of there alright?" You flinched and looked around your room, holy shit.

It was either you were out of your mind or Jesus Christ has arrived.

You didn't hear anything after. So, you thought it was just your imagination. You spent days in this cabin, you were finally losing your mind.

Welp, atleast I got my jukebox.

The silence was interrupted by a sudden slam of the door, a few of the lumber flying in the air to the ground.

Someone was breaking in.

"DON'T WORRY, I'M FRIENDLY - I PROMISE."

It was the same voice from seconds ago, now hearing it more audibly - you presumed it was a male. You expected the individual to open the door like a regular person but you didn't anticipate him to destroy the entrance.

Out of instinct, you pushed the music box away and hastily crawled back under the table.

Eventually, whoever came to save you broke a hole through the opening to reveal a boy who looked the same age as you - may be a few inches taller than you. He wore a bag over his head, to which he cut two holes on the front for his eyes and wore a long trench coat.

He dropped the ax and slowly stepped in, keeping eye contact with you. "Hey... It's okay..."

Kneeling a few meters before you, he lends you a hand. "Don't be scared... I'm here to help..!"

Hesitantly, you gradually slithered out of your hiding spot. It has been a while since you've seen another person who looked like you and not a gigantic abnormality.

He waited patiently for you to take his hand. You wanted to accept his warmth, but you don't just trust others that easily.

You shoved him aside and sprinted out.

The boy slightly panicked, "W-Wait! Where are you going-?!"

FREEDOM. THAT HUNTER CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF.

◽◽◽◽

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.