❀19

Shit, shit, shit-!

Feet battered rapidly against the ground, shelves were slammed down as Mono never looked back to see what was chasing after him - he wondered how Six was able to run so quickly when they looked like a beaten up twig.

He had his hands under your thighs, and jumped for your body to not slip - he was glad you were a heavy sleeper, or maybe it was because of what that monster plunged into you.

The liquid must be strong for you to still be asleep.

Mono took a quick turn and flinched when he heard clangs of cans and machine body parts clatter on the floor, ignoring the dreaded groans of the doctor.

He squinted and saw a bunch of beds, clicking his tongue - knowing full well with you on his back that you won't fit, so he shouted when Six came into view.

"HEY!" While still running, Six turned and instantly knew what he was planning - they spread their hands out to catch you.

Oh gosh, please lord don't let them drop her-

Mono quickly swept you into his arms and threw you towards Six, who surprisingly caught you perfectly - and with Mono not far behind, they dragged you with them under the mattresses.

They're not going to make it in time... Mono thought, and turned to do something that might get him killed. "Hey, ugly!"

The monster roared and leaned downwards to grab him, yet he dodged - trying his best to distract the doctor until you and Six got past the mattresses.

But he wasn't fast enough, and the doctor's hand snatched him from the ground - Mono shrieked and began pushing with all his might.

◽◽◽◽

Your lids gradually began to open, and you whined in frustration - feeling the side of your face burning and stinging for some reason. What the fuck happened when you got knocked out?

You sat up and winced, rubbing your eyes to get a better view of your surroundings - you see a little yellow shape moving in the corner of your eye.

"Six?"

They turned and saw you regaining consciousness, they shoved their hand into their pocket - bringing out a piece of paper, quickly unfolding it, and laid it on your lap before going back to pushing a box they found to reach something.

You raised your brow at this and began reading, by the time you were done - your eyes were wide.

"Holy shi- I gotta help-" you tried to stand up but ended up falling on your face - you couldn't feel your body just yet, you groaned in irritation when you recalled the doctor plunging the syringe into you.

Six walked over to you, and pointed at the latch that seemed to open a furnace - you understood what they were planning to do.

Still, with a slightly blurry mindset, you squinted your eyes at the latch - it began to jiggle and quickly unlocked itself.

Six positioned your body under the bodies for the doctor not to see you, and they jumped onto the box - swinging open the door.