The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

17. Sharing his thoughts

5.1K 517 167
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

When I came to terrace, Dhruv was sitting on the bench, looking at horizon and lost in his thoughts. I slowly walked to him and sit beside him. He turn his face to me when he noticed my presence beside him but again he turn his head and looked at the same direction which he was looking previously.

We both didn't say anything for sometime and keep looking at the horizon in darkness.

"You will win the best award in poker face."

"Excuse me.." He turn his face and looked at me confusingly when I tried to crack a jock to change his mood.

"Did you just mock me?" He said while lifting up his right eyebrow.

"Wo...actually..I want to.." I stammered in my own voice.

"You know it's a bad jock." He said still in his pocker face.

"I know, I am sorry. I just wanted to lift up your mood." I said apologetically and looked down in embarrassment while tucking a loose strand behind my ear.

I can't believe myself, I just mock Dhruv. What got into me that I cracked such bad joke?

I looked up when suddenly, I heard his soft chuckle. He was grinning while looking at me.

"I am sorry, I was just messing up with you." He said in a soft voice and I aslo smile, seeing him grinning.

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" I asked him while looking at him with hope that he could answer my question.

"Hmm.." He nodded his head as yes while looking at me.

"From past days, I was noticing that you were tensed of something." I asked him hesitantly.

He was keep looking at me when I asked him the question and there is no emotions on his face. His face expressions are blank and he again thinking of something very deeply. He looked in front of him and sigh.

"As everyone know that I want to be an IAS officer and I am very dedicated towards my dream but this is also the truth that I am son of a middle class father. To become an IAS officer, it takes time and after years of preparations, you still don't know that you will select for the post." He stopped speaking and then turn his head to look at me directly into my eyes.

"Papa already done many things for us. I don't want him to get any burden. I want to support him but to complete my dream I need both money and time. There is lot of government courses application forms are available and NDA (National defense academy.) application form was one of the attractive one." He said while looking at me.

"So you want to join the Indian army?" I aksed him looking at him and he nodded his head as yes.

"To join an India army as an officer, is a dream of evey man in India. This is the thing which confuses me more. To become an IAS officer, I have to wait but if I join NDA, I can serve the nation and support my family at the same time." He said and then looked infront of him. Confusion is clearly visible on his face.

But why he is underestimating himself? I believe in him that he will surly achieve his dream. So what if it takes time but when he finnally achieve his dreams he feels the happiest person in the world.

Maybe not, because I would be the happiest person in the world when he achieve his dream.

Yes, as a science student you have so many options for your future that you got confused, which field you should choose but not for Dhruv. Since I know him, I only know that he wants be an IAS officer and I myself saw him working hard to achieve his dream then what happened now?

We both are from the typical middle class family and I know the importance of money. I can understand why these thoughts bothering him because he wants to support his father financially. But the main thing is, his family is supporting him to achieve his dream so he should not let any other thoughts come into his mind.

"I can understand what is going inside your mind. To be an IAS officer, it requires time and patience. It's not an easy task but you know that from the start but still you choose this as your carrier. You can join Indian army any time. If not NDA then you can join the army through CDS, after graduation. But atleast give a try to your dreams. I know you want to support uncle financially but they have believe in you that one day you definitely achieve your dream. Don't let any other thoughts come into your mind. Many things come between you and your dream but don't make them loose your confidence. Believe yourself because there is someone who believes in you more than you and pray for you every day." I said while looking at him and he was already looking at me.

To join an Indian army is a proud moment for every indian. I don't know much about the army entrance exam but once I heard Arun bhiya and papa talking about the exams then I came to know about the CDS exam and NDA exam.

He was looking at me with so much intensity like I said something which he wants to hear from someone. I don't know if he understands or not but I indirectly told him that I belive in him and pray for him every day.

My heart was beating fast in nervousness of thinking that he might take my advice wrong and get angry with me. I can handle everyone's anger but not him. I can't afford if he stop talking to me our often conversation.

No one takes my advices seriously, sometimes I got scold from my family for my immature advices, so I stop giving advices but I don't want, Dhruv feel low because he was stuck between the carrier option. If my immature advice can help him then I would love to give him again and again.

His lips curl into a beautiful smile and my heart relax seeing that smile on his face. But soon his smile wipe off from his face when his eyes fell on my hands. I also looked down at my hands when I feel his touch on me. He firmly hold my hand on my lap and looked at his red nails marks on my skin. I looked at him when he took my hands from my lap and looked at them with care and concern. But I can also see guilt in his eyes.

"I am sorry. I got lost and hurt you unintentionally." He said in his guilt fill voice and make a soft circle on my right hand while caressing it lovingly.

My chest felt heavy when I saw concern in his eyes. This the first time who is showing concern to my wounds. His small gesture means alot to me.

"As you said, it was unintentional." I said softly while giving him a soft smile.

"I ruin our dance." He said while tightening his grip on my hand and looked at our joint hands with guilt.

"But I enjoy every moment of it." He raised his eyelids and looked at me when I said while putting my hand on him and gave him a assuring smile.

He relax under my touch and beautiful smile curled up on his lips.

"Wait. I'll bring the ointment for you." He got up from the bench and before he could walk, I stop him and stood up.

"Don't worry...I will apply it later."

"You sure..?" He asked and I nodded my head in assurance.

We both walked till the railing and looked at the full moon shining in the sky and twinkling stars. Cold wind blowing our hairs and the calmness in the environment giving a different kind of warmth on my heart. Butterflies dancing inside my stomach that today Dhruv share something important to me and I was able to give him usefull advice.

"What do you want to be in your future?" He turn his head to me and asked me while looking at me.

What I want to be?

I still don't know.

I always think what I want to be in future but I never get my answer because of my family's thinking. They will end my carrier before it start and marry me to someone who they think is suitable for me. But I don't want that. I want to become atleast financially independent.

Maybe one day I will write a book based on my life but it will be incomplete without Dhruv, my handsome neighbor. He is the important part of my life. I don't know if we both have future together but he could be mine in my book atleast. My fairy tale is incomplete without Dhruv.

Or maybe I will be a good maths professor because I enjoy when I teach Math to Divya.

"I still don't decide but maybe a math's teacher." I said looking at him while smiling.

"Good choice. Divya told me, you are good in math. You should persue this as your carrier." He said while smiling back to me.

"I will..." I assured him while looking at him with smile.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked while looking directly into my eyes and I was wonder what he wants to ask me.

I know we both don't know nothing about eachother, well I want to because I love him but why he is interesting me. But I want to answer every question, he ask me.

"You can ask me anything." I said while giving him a small smile.

"You always call every boy, Bhiya who is elder than you then why not Raghav." I noticed he clenched his jaw and fist his hands when he asked me.

"I want to. But he said, he is comfortable when I take his name and make him feel younger than he is." I chukeled softly while saying this.

"Why not me?" I looked at him and I saw softness in his eyes this time and fill with so many questions but my heart started beating faster when he asked me.

Why he is asking me this?

Does he also sence my crush on him and didn't like it? Does he want me to call him bhiya? Does he want me to think him as a brother? I never think him as my brother. It will be a sin for me. I love him as lover not like a sister. It hurts me if he thinks me as his sister. I don't want to be his sister. If I can't be his love then I don't want to be his anything.

"Do you want to?" I asked while chuckling to cover my hurt and try to avoid the topic.

"Don't you fucking dare." He said with greeted teeth while looking at me with anger and I laughed looking at his possessiveness. Relief passed through my heart when he cleared my confusion without asking.

"Don't worry..I won't." I said between my laugh and looked at him with amusement but he was keep looking at me with anger like I asked him for his kidney.

After keep looking at me with anger for sometime, he also broke into laugh while shaking his head in amusement. We both again stood silent and looked in the darkness, don't know what to say.

"When Nikhil bhiya is coming for Diwali." I asked him.

I want to know because Nikhil bhiya also doing his engineering from Mumbai. It means Atul bhiya also come home when Nikhil bhiya come.

"After a week." I get excited when I came to know that maybe Atul bhiya also come home after week then I will pamper him with all his favorite dish.

"You miss him, don't you?" We both know he asking about Atul bhiya. Because I was waiting for his arrival for a while. I nodded my head as yes.

"I didn't say a proper goodbye to him when he leave for the college." I said while giving him a sad smile. It hurt when I remind that day, when Atul bhiya leave without saying goodbye to me or hugging me. Papa slapped me also that day that his finger prints to my cheeks for two days.

He was looking at me with concern and I can see care in his eyes for me. He took a step towards me and hold me from my both shoulders. I can feel the sparkles where he touch me.

"Aditi, you are gem, which no one wants to loose but at the same time you are so soft and delicate like rose, who get hurt with a mere touch. You are too innocent for this cruel world. Here no one care about others. People only know to hurt innocents. Don't let anyone to ruin your innocence. Remember one thing, keep smile and think positive." He said with so much intensity which directly touch to my heart.

I closed my eyes when he lean to me. Time stops around me and I want it to be like this. I clutched my skirt tightly when I feel his soft lips on my forehead. He kissed on my forehead like proving his words right through the kiss. It wasn't any romentic kiss. It was a kiss of loving gesture but still it was my first kiss when someone show their loving gesture through the kiss and I am happy it's from my handsome neighbor.

Though it was just a forehead kiss but still it created havoc inside me and spark pass through my body. Moon and stars are witnessing, my Dhruv kissed me for the first time and I feel like to drawn myself in his arms. There is a different kind of warmth in his touch which makes you feel loving.

He pulled back and remove his hands from my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes when I lost his touch and looked at him. He was looking directly into my eyes and his eyes holding so many things which were hidden from the outside world. But I can still feel his lips on my forehead.

"It's already late at night. Let's go to the downstairs." He said while breaking the eye contact. I nodded my head as yes and we both walked to downstairs and went to our rooms.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Dhruv kissed Aditi for the first time. Though it was just a forehead kiss but still first time he show the loving gesture towards her.

Please do comment and vote. I am excited to read your long and lots of comments after long time.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
114K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
7.3K 876 26
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...
5.6K 972 17
"Will you ever hurt me?" "I would kill myself even on the thought of hurting you, Princess. I take care of what is mine" He loved her when she though...