𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

By -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... More

「Prologue」
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

IV

2.7K 148 32
By -MUNCHKINNIE

A/n: The picture above is just a masterpiece, I had to use it and show it to you guys! That art from above together from the one below this text is owned by the one and only Ariieya Senpie♡

Chapter IV : Even Better!

════════ ××× ════════

IF Y/N THOUGHT that everyone was bothered about the breaking of the crystal, that was obviously an understatement. The town was now filled with many citizens gathering resources for survival. It was also the dauna every flyer older than 18 would be drafted and trained for preparation. Y/n gritted her teeth as she anxiously watched every single creature with troubled looks on their faces. She hated seeing the town like this.

Cosmo nudged Y/n with his wing, making her snap out of her thoughts. The girl looked at Cosmo with a saddened look on her face. "We should definitely depart, we would not want to await Swift," she mumbled in a whisper-like tone. The elf together with her pegasus guardian, walked back to Horizon. Y/n graduated the top of her batch due to her immense and unbelievable skills of flying aircrafts. The girl also learned how to fly a ship, it was oddly similar to flying an aircraft.

She was definitely needing the skills of flying a ship after she was told to be part of the Air Force despite still being 14. She was also known to be the youngest to be part of the Air Force since most of the flyers that will take part of the training was older than 18. She was quite anxious about that but, Swift cheered her up and told her not to worry since he was going to be part of the Air Force too alongside with her. This eased Y/n a little bit and was succesfully cheered up by the Master Flyer.

Y/n also just graduated from Horizon, she was supposed to go back home like her classmates. Unfortunately, she didn't have a home but, Swift said it was okay for her to stay in the school since she had nowhere else to go. Since she graduated, Horizon became her temporary home; although she wished it will be the permanent one but, she needs to leave when Air Force training starts. Y/n frowned, that means she needs to leave Cosmo.

Her eyes travelled their way to the pegasus, there was no way she could bring him on the dangerous training but, there was no way she could leave him either. Y/n's head started to hurt just by thinking about that, she couldn't pick a decision, but she has to. Too consumed with her own thoughts, she didn't notice that they were already back at the school. The school was very quiet since it was a holiday, the place will be once again packed by students in a few lunarias.

Her (e/c) coloured orbs noticed a blurry shade of blue in a certain range. Her vision cleared out and it revealed Swift's figure which was drawing closer to the two Lluminarians. As soon as he was in front of them, the girl greeted him with enthusiasm in a light voice, quite careful not to let anyone hear al be there was no one there alongside them. "Good morrow, Swift," she spoke almost in a whisper-like tone. Saying Swift is a tad surprised is an understatement. He was gobsmacked by this.

"Good morning to you too, F/n," he started.

"Gosh, I really need to get used to your way of talking, it's so much different from Cosmo's. It's way more... proper?" He commented quite unsure, a nervous look travelled its way across his visage. The girl shook her head as she sighed soon after, "It is how I was taught. My apologies for startling you." Swift chuckled at her comment. "You shouldn't apologize for that, it's okay, you can't control talking like that," he added.

"Hey, you hungry? I was just searching for you two so we could have a snack together," Swift asked, his eyes switching from Y/n's figure to Cosmo's. "I guess I would fancy a little-" Y/n's small voice got cut off by a rather hyper one. "Bloody hell yes! F/n and I would love to eat. I am starving!" Cosmo answered very loudly. Y/n sighed at her companion's behaviour and shook her head. Cosmo also picked up a few outer Glamouran or space slangs while Y/n was having trouble with trying to cope up with that but, she will definitely get the hang of it someday.

"Well then, we shouldn't waste our time and head to the school canteen. I'm sure Miss Aura is serving special snacks todawn," He told the younger two before leading them to the enormous building of Horizon. Y/n smiled a bit to herself, 'Oh how I wish this would not last.'

════════ ××× ════════

The young elf wandered along the great corridors of Horizon. It was peaceful, the usual and loud chattering of young flyers couldn't be heard anymore. It was one of the few things Y/n missed even though she wouln't admit since she always found it annoying. Most of her classmates that she knows were muck-spouts; they talk a lot and sometimes throw in cuss words without a certain reason. Must be their normal environment. Either way, she couldn't disagree at the fact that they were nice to be around. As Y/n strode alone in the hall, she took in the peaceful surroundings.

Seeing Y/n alone and without Cosmo is a rare sight to behold. Y/n knew that the pegasus was feeling rather crapulous; he ate too much food earlier that he felt somewhat ill. Cosmo wouldn't admit it though and kept saying that his stomach just didn't really like the food. Y/n obviously doubted that. The naive pegasus rested in the dormatory, saying he needed to take a quick slumber. The crossdresser decided to let him have his rest and left to wander around the school.

Y/n's mind began to wander off as well. What would happen if she is finally in the Air Force? She didn't have that much choice since chosen flyers weren't allowed to protest and are assumed to fight for the safety of their home. Does that mean she would risk her life just to save Aero? It may sound selfish but for her, she isn't really a hero. She would definitely fight if asked, but for who exactly? Cosmo? Swift? But, they were also required for service alongside her. They would also fight for theirselves.

Y/n wasn't sure what she was doing anymore. At first, she just wanted to escape from her brother's wrath and the now brainwashed Kingdom of Llumina. She wanted to know how to fly a plane and soon attended Horizon. But, now she thought about her decisions. Does that mean she was being selfish the whole time? If she wasn't, then why did she decide those things? Who was it all for?

"I am such a nutter," Y/n mumbled to herself.

She let a moment of silence pass as her eyes lingered to the huge window beside her all of a sudden. The sound of the light dancing of the leaves which made contact with the zephyr that blew delicately were the only things that she could hear. The comfortable silence of the now crowdless corridor remained as the elf stared of to nowhere, with nothing in mind but, a blank space.

She walked again, the sound of her aviator shoes's heels clicking and echoing through the corridor filled her own ears. It was the only thing that caused a noise on the area she occupied.

The young crossdresser soon halted as her eyes widened. Yes, she admits she didn't know the reasonable purpose for all the things she had done.

She didn't.

But, that was at first because now she finally did. How could she forget her main  purpose for all of the things she have done? A small smile of realisation travelled its way to Y/n's face. 'Of course..' she thought. The reason she did all of this was to prove her brother wrong, to save Llumina from his brother's greed for power. To prove that the prophecy wasn't true and show them the king is wrong and to have a word with the false prophecy creator.

That was it.

To show how King Luno is blinding and feeding everyone with lies.

After the prophecy got out of the bag, the true colours of Luno Llumina has finally shown itself. His greediness for power was now visible to her. Y/n always thought he was responsible and flawless, she always thought of him as a role model. But now, Y/n can't even call him her brother anymore. He wasn't that brother she loved, it was all an act to show everyone that he was capable of ruling greatly.

But, Y/n got over it now. All she cared about was how Lluminarians were now brainwashed. Luno Llumina now earned the title for Llumina's worst king of all time. Y/n snickered at the thought of that, after all, he deserves that for being greedy and manipulative.

"F/n!"

A voice called out to her, the (h/c) haired girl snapped out of her thoughts as soon as it reached her pointed her ears. The junior I ranked flyer turned her head to the source of the loud voice. She saw the assigned Elite flyer of Horizon, Zephyrus, running up to her. The half-breed angel strode closer to her before stopping to catch his breath. "I came here to tell you that Air Force training will be starting on the next dauna," The blond started, giving her a serious look.

It may look like Y/n wasn't showing any emotion but, behind her mask she was very nervous. She feared that this will happen very soon and it looks like it's gonna happen the next thing in the morning. 'Just my luck,' she thought in disappointment. Y/n nodded her head in responce. "You better get ready junior, you'll be experiencing hard labour. By the way, I need to go, there's a flyer meeting I need to attend to. See ya around!" Zephyrus waved off as he ran past the paralyzed elf.

Y/n watched the half angel's figure disappear as he got further away from her.

"Oh Eros," Y/n mumbled to herself.

════════ ××× ════════

Y/n nervously tightened her grip on the straps of her bag. She wasn't ready for any of this. She couldn't leave Cosmo's side. Cosmo was told to be brought to the other pegasi while his young 'master' is away. Cosmo didn't like the idea of it either; he didn't want to leave her side─especially when he was a pegasus guardian; he grew up alongside with Y/n since his very first dauna as a pegasus guardian.

Y/n followed right behind Zephyrus and Swift. The two were the only teachers of Horizon Academy. Every vintaja, Horizon only takes in one batch of students. Not that much Aeroans wanted to be a flyer since being a flyer is considered dangerous. This vintaja, 26 students were enroled, Y/n was amongst them. Swift teaches the navigation and flying while Zephyrus teaches the controls and parts of the plane.

Zephyrus was Elite ranked just below the Master rank, which is Swift's rank. Flyers also have rankings, Y/n was a Junior I since she just joined. She was the only Junior I of their class though, everyone else were Junior III or II. Y/n earned the rank for graduating top of the class. But, the elf did still have a long way to go. The (h/c) haired girl already packed up her belongings and the only thing left to do is to go on the Air Force training camp. Cosmo was also told to follow since the pegasus isle has the same direction as the camp.

Y/n was slightly relieved that she can be with Cosmo a bit longer but, that clearly doesn't mean her mood has lightened up, she still needs to leave her pegasus guardian. Swift and Zephyrus were on their respective aircrafts, while Y/n mounted on her pegasus. Cosmo flapped his wings as he followed the two aircrafts owned by the higher-ups. It was an awfully quiet journey, neither Cosmo and Y/n wanted to say anything about leaving each other's side.

They were too afraid to talk about it since for them this was kind of new.

As the time flew, the two nearly didn't notice that they were already a town away from camp. Zephyrus decided to take a stop at his father's house, he said it has been a vintaja since he last visited his father. While he was at it, Swift asked Y/n and Cosmo if they would like to explore for a while on the town square. This town was surely much different than Horizon's. It was more peaceful, it wasn't crowded either. There were no steamed-machines and aircrafts around. The houses and shops were mostly cottages.

There were no signs of buildings and transportations.

Despite this, the air was more fresh since none of it adorned the smell of smoke. It was clean and refreshing. This town was a good place to be at when you're either stressed or in need of relaxation. Cosmo took a deep breath as he let out a happy sigh after, it was obvious he liked the place. Behind her mask, Y/n slightly smiled to herself as she began to wonder what it's like to live in a place like this. Swift thanked the vendor from a certain bakery, eating his snack after.

Offering some to the Lluminarians, he handed them one bread each as they left the bakery. The baker waved goodbye to them as they left, the three returned the nice gesture as soon as they noticed it. Y/n and Cosmo munched on their breads while Y/n held out Cosmo's food for him to eat. The girl heard the pegasus moaned in delight as he continued to eat. "This is good!" Cosmo commented. The teen nodded in satisfaction, agreeing with the pegasus.

"You see, Wingarden Town is known for having the best breads in the whole Planet. The most popular food here is the honey bread, the ones that we're eating," Swift started before taking a bite on his honey bread. Cosmo's eyes sparkled as he took a glance at his honey bread before looking back at Swift. "S-so this is a honey bread? It is so delicious! I'll make sure to buy all the honey bread from that bakery if we come back to visit!" He yelled out as he finished his food.

Y/n felt a bead of sweat─drop from her temple as she stared blankly at her pegasus companion. Swift only laughed at Cosmo's silly antics. "You better, sometimes when I come to visit Wingarden, the bakery is always out of honey bread," Swift commented, encouraging the pegasus. Cosmo only nodded in determination as yellow coloured sparkles began to surround him, confusing a silent Y/n from her spot.

As the three continued to walk, they passed by a quite dark alleyway. They didn't seem to mind it and ignored the alley. Swift only stopped as he felt something touch his shoulder. Cosmo and Y/n only continued to walk, not noticing that Swift wasn't walking with them. "Hey Swift, maybe next time-" Cosmo paused, finally noticing the disappearance of the Master Flyer. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and turned her body, searching for the missing flyer.

Her eyes sooned darted to a tall and bulky-looking male, pulling Swift from his shoulders into the alleyway. Cosmo and Y/n then dashed their way to the alleyway, almost bumping into Wingarden citizens. There was no time to apologize, they were worried for Swift. It's not everyday a big-looking creature drags one of your friends away. As soon as they arrived at the alleyway, their eyes made contact with Swift's who looked very serious. "Swift, are you okay!? We saw someone dra-" Cosmo paused mid sentence as he stared at the commotion, surprised.

"It's okay guys, I am just talking to my old friends," Swift reassured, turning back to the tall male. Y/n who was still silent─made her way closer to Swift with a glint of curiosity in her eyes which was hidden behind her mask as Cosmo slowly trailed behind her. "W-what's going on, Swift?" The pegasus spoke for Y/n, stuttering since he was slightly frightened. Swift sighed before answering him. "I am discussing an urgent mission," He plainly replied.

"Master Flyer Swift, we are in need of your help, it's about the Plasma Operation." One of the old friends that Swift mentioned, told the flyer, the girl noticed someone shorter with a green box-like head standing beside him. Y/n froze as soon as she heard that. 'P-plasma Operation? That is about the Protection Crystal, is it not?!' She thought to herself in bewilderment. "Go ahead, Admiral Tarung, Commander Kokoci. Please elaborate," Swift spoke. Y/n's eyes darted at the older male whose name was apparently Tarung and she soon glanced at the shorter which was named Kokoci.

"TAPOPS and the other organizations part of the operation is lacking of helping hand, we need you to join us and be the one to operate ship A110, one of the frontlining ships," Commander Kokoci told Swift who looked awfully troubled by this. Y/n guessed it's probably because he needs to be there for Air Force training. He was asked to be one of the mentors for the training since he was one of the high ranking flyers.

"I'm sorry Admiral, Commander, but, I can't─there's no one else that is there to train the flyers. The higher-ups are busy preparing weapons and new battleships in need to for Aero's security," Swift immediately declined with a frown on his visage. Admiral Tarung sighed to himself, the serious look on his face never once leaving. Commander Kokoci hummed before he turned to the confused-looking Y/n.

"Well then, what about this young boy right here? Does he know how to fly a ship?" Commander Kokoci asked. Y/n flinched at this, there was now way he is thinking what Y/n is thinking. Swift then beamed happily and proudly, placing an arm around the elf. "Know!? Hah! This little guy right here is the best of his generation!" Swift informed Commander Kokoci, knowing what he had in mind. "Well then, we failed trying recruit Swift but, looks like we have this boy right here, will you approve of this?" Commander Kokoci asked the panicked elf.

Admiral Tarung crouched to Y/n's height as he began examining her, squinting his eyes on her suspiciously. Y/n nervously froze on her place, hoping that she can leave already. "Are you sure about your decision, Commander?" He asked the Commander who seemed to grin in result. "Very sure, like Master Flyer Swift said, he is the best of his generation! Swift isn't able to go with us, therefore we have no choice," Commander Kokoci answered, fixing his black sunglasses.

Y/n noticed how they were dressed differently, it was the first time Y/n saw a black glasses. One thing confused her, it was the fact that underneath Commander Kokoci's glasses was another pair of glasses. Y/n wondered if this was part of their fashion. Although it was quite odd, she chose to ignore it─assuming this was normal for them.

Y/n looked at Cosmo, in a sign of plead for help. She wasn't very sure about this, she didn't know what was going on either. Cosmo noticed this and soon fixed his throat, gathering their attention. "I don't think F/n wants to, he is going to attend the Air Force training and plus, he is still the youngest Air Force flyer!" Cosmo said, Y/n sighed in relief, she was happy Cosmo was still there for her. Commander Kokoci only smiled at what Cosmo said, "Well, that's even better! Training the young early is what makes someone better as they grow up, besides, you look the same age as our youngest TAPOPS members," He commented, walking in front of Y/n.

Swift laughed, as he interrupted them. "Don't worry Commander, Admiral, F/n here is not only an amazing flyer but, he is also an elf," Swift added. The Commander and Admiral turned to the girl in surprise. They did get a jackpot, not only she can fly a ship, she can also help them fight with her elf magic. This piqued Admiral Tarung's interest knowing that the elves are very strong and powerful race.

He wanted to see her potential and perhaps even offer her to join the organization if possible. Elf magic is very useful especially to their new mission, the elf may even know some information that they can use against magic user opponents. Admiral Tarung then realized, they do need a magic user at least just one for this mission since their mission had magic involved with it.

"You can train your elf magic and become stronger if you join them, besides, you and Cosmo won't even have to part anymore if you do," Swift said to Y/n and Cosmo who both looked surprised by this information. Y/n began to think, she doesn't really want to go to Air Force training, it was more forcely then voluntary. Plus, she doesn't have to leave Cosmo anymore. Y/n turned to Cosmo who only smiled blissfully at her figure because of the information that he had heard.

She can also train her elf magic and she will finally have a purpose that she wants to do.

There's no way she wouldn't take this chance.

"F/n, will you join us for this mission?" Admiral Tarung asked her as she pondered for a while.

Y/n nodded her head in responce.

This was a decision she won't ever regret in the future.

'It looks like I will be in the frontlines after all.'

════════ ××× ════════

|Translations|

Vintaja - |Year| [Glamouran]

Todawn - |Today| [Glamouran]

Disclaimer: The illustrations that are shown are not mine. They all belong to the original artists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 99 17
A few crossovers and cute short stories that could help you cover your time. It's all for fun. I hope you all enjoy!
14.4K 874 43
Two myths laid among the Fairies of Seasons. The myth among family. A myth not as rare, though neither is it so common. The Familiar Eyes, of which...
9.9K 340 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...