I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

6- Sweet talker

9.6K 276 30
By Hera_Cordelia

(the outfits of Escort Greyson and Mia for lunch. Credits to owners)

Mia walked out from the villa as the man inside the car got out from the car to greet her.

Maki saw the man and jaw dropped.

The biggest flirt of business world.

A best friend of George Seith.

How could he try to make a move to her Miss Mia?! Maki wanted to pull her Miss back into villa.

She didn't want to see Mia being hurt by a friend of George Seith.

But she didn't do or say anything, she only looked at her Miss with smile. But she cursed in her mind to Escort if he dare to hurt Mia.

"Good afternoon, Mister Escort Greyson" Mia greeted with a small smile.

"Good afternoon, beauty"

Escort said as he walked near to Mia with a sweet smile. Mia felt already tired after hearing Escort's flirting.

"Please stop flirting with me, I told you I won't fall" Mia said honestly as Escort opened the car door for her.

"It has become the habit of mine. So I can't help with it" Mia sat in the front passenger seat while rolling her eyes uncountably in her mind.

"Then I should bear with it you mean?" Escort took a driver seat in the car. He started the engine and gave a sweet smile to Mia.

It was obvious that he was telling her to bear with it. Then Escort drove off the car from villa.

They two didn't say anything in the car, only their own breathing could be heard. Finally the car stopped at the parking.

A man in classic grey sleeve sweatshirt and jeans walked out from his Bentley Flying Spur Speed car.

He ran to the other side of the car to open the door for a woman in black long sleeves high neck crop top and flared jeans.

"Thanks Mister Escort Greyson"

Mia thanked the man. "Can you stop calling me like that?" Escort left the car at parking and walked together with Mia into restaurant.

"Then what am I supposed to call?" Mia asked innocently.

"Darling is not bad"

The answer from Escort was unexpected. Mia nearly tripped on air when she heard the answer.

How dare he talked as if she was unmarried woman?

"Nice try" Mia said with awkward laugh while Escort only gave a sweet smile to her.

"By the way, didn't you come from your meeting?" Mia noticed how Escort was wearing a carefree outfit even though he said he came from meeting.

"Yes why?"

Mia only looked at his outfit with an obvious question in her eyes. "Oh, I just went to a shop in my mall and changed into something for you"

Sweet, very sweet talker.

Mia didn't say anything and only nodded. Escort owned many shopping malls, he must be really rich she thought.

They two went into a restaurant as people started to notice the two.

"Welcome Sir and Miss" a waiter welcomed the two politely. "I booked a room" a waiter nodded at Escort.

"May I know your name, Sir?"

"Escort Greyson"

A waiter eyes widened, he finally understood why someone could book a most expensive room by wiping the original booked person with money.

Escort gave out a sweet smile to the waiter as Mia scanned the restaurant with her ocean blue eyes.

"Please follow me" a waiter said as he started to show the way to the room for the two. Some people murmured about the two who walked to the upstairs of restaurant.

Mia ignored them as Escort only gave his sweet smile to everyone in the restaurant.

"This room, Sir"

A waiter opened the door, they three went into the room. There was a table which was wide enough for many dishes.

Two leather seats were placed across as the chandelier which was hung on the ceiling, was shining brightly in the big white colored room.

'beautiful'

Escort chuckled at Mia who was praising the room design. Even though he couldn't hear her praising, he could see her being amazed.

Mia took a seat as Escort sat across from her. "Here is the menu" a waiter placed each menu in front of the two. He waited for the two to order.

"Tomato Beef Pasta and Chicken Pizza with too much mozzarella please" Mia smiled a little as the waiter nodded. He noted in his ipad.

"Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet" Escort shut the menu book and ordered.

"How about drinks, Sir and Miss?"

Mia flipped the menu book for some seconds, found it. "Mango iced tea please"

Escort looked at the girl happily ordering the drink as if it was new thing for her to do because she got permission.

"Black ice coffee for me"

Escort said as waiter noted. "Anything else more?" waiter asked politely. Mia shook her head as Escort signaled him to leave.

The door closed as room fell into silence. "You don't need to worry for rumors" Escort spoke as if he could see through Mia.

"I am not"

Mia answered made Escort lips curved into a smile. "Did you agree to the divorce?"

He asked while staring into Mia's ocean blue eyes with his sea green eyes. "How?" How did he know?

Did George already tell to him?

"He asked me to find a lawyer to divorce you if you didn't agree to the divorce"

How heartless...

He was so sure of divorcing her, Mia felt a little angry. George must be so tired of her. Well, she couldn't blame him.

Mia Grace gave him many troubles for the whole two years and yet did she want to look good in his eyes?

Funniest joke.

"I agreed"

Escort blinked twice in disbelief. Mia already told him at the S.T company party that she didn't have any feelings for George.

He thought it was just for awhile since George didn't give her attention which she wanted so much.

But she really agreed to divorce, her eyes got cold when he talked about the divorce of her and George.

Did he miss something? George never told him about Mia being another person. But he saw her being another person that night.

Escort already saw how much clingy of Mia to George. He saw how much she was annoying to George, even he got tired by looking at her being annoying.

When? When did she start changing into another person who he has never seen?

She surely could make him interested in her more.

He wanted her more. He wanted her cold eyes turned to soft for him only. Escort wanted to see her begging him to love.

"You have changed" he spoke out loud his thought. "Maybe..." Mia answered with innocent smile.

But Escort failed to see the real meaning of her smile. What will he do when he found out that she is not actual Mia Grace?

He won't believe her.

Mia didn't have plan to tell him though. Why would she? He was just a person for relieve some stress. He was a good joker with many hidden cards.

She only see him as a flirty man being a good person to her. While he only see her as a target to taste her begging.

Two different persons seeing each other in two different ways.

Escort couldn't see through the young woman thoughts who was sitting in front of him with straight face.

His lips curved up into a smirk.

Damn, he is going to have so much fun.

•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 98 7
THIS IS A SAMPLE! The full final version will soon be available on Amazon. Anika wanted nothing more than to escape her past and dance. Juilliard was...
129K 3.4K 39
Upon waking up, Meera found she was transmigrated as Male Lead's First wife into a child care novel which she read in her previous life. In the nov...
30 4 1
Own creation ပါ။ စိတ်ကူးယဥ် short story တစ်ခုပါ။ တကယ့် ဇာတ်လမ်းတစ်ခုမဟုတ်ပါဘူး။ Just Fiction. Own creation ပါ။ စိတ္ကူးယဥ္ short story တစ္ခုပါ။ တကယ့္...
34.8K 865 33
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...