๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๏ฟฝ...

Por yunanomy

โ ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐‘ ๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐†... Mais

โœŽ Author's note
โœŽClass 1-A
โœŽClass 1-B
Strangers
The Unanticipated Encounter
May your wallet rest in peace
Paper planes
Virtual chaos
Between you and me
Lavenders and Sunflowers
The Past is just the Past
Everlasting
( CLOSED ) Requests
Disney x Genshin Impact
Truth or Dare
Kuchisake-Onna
Them reacting to Demon Slayer ( PART 1 )
The Fourteen Idiots
Us
โ‡ข june special
What They Think of Each Other
โ‡ข july special
With You, I Fall Down
The One Who Seeks Revenge
โ‡ข september special
โ‡ข october special
trick or treat
โ‡ข november special
โ‡ข december special
happy birthday โ™ก
โ‡ข january special
โ‡ข february special
happy valen(chaotic)tine's
โ‡ข march special
part two
Bothersome Squirrels and a Faultless Fox
Would You Stay?
For You and I
Tomorrow
Dream of Me
Always You
Stay With Me
He Can Never Hold You Like I Do
I Won't Let Go Of You
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

Them Reacting to Demon Slayer ( PART 2 )

2.8K 118 404
Por yunanomy

» ☆ «
Requester : yammerzaki123II

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

↳ ❝𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!❞

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

🚨 Important Message🚨

There are a lot of spoilers to those who haven't watch it! Don't blame me if you accidentally saw a spoiler, I've already warned you!

There is also one part you guys must read. When I flash you a 🌊☃️🌟☔️💫✨, you can start reading from that point onwards! It is important to the story so.. enjoy reading!

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

" You guys.. what the heck are you doing in front of my door?"

" We're here to skin you alive-" Childe joked, not until he met ( Y/n )'s death glare, " I.. was joking."

" Did you-did Albedo gave you the permission already?"

" No, actually, it was our own decision to do this," Zhongli explained as he took a step forward, " But of course, if you want us to go back, we would too-"

" Hold up. Are you saying that you.. disobeyed Albedo?" ( Y/n ) gasped to only see Beidou shoving a piece of bread to her mouth by force. Beidou mouthed a sorry before she let go the bread, leaving it lying on the ( h/c ) female's mouth.

" Yes, actually," Ningguang spoke up as the Historian took out the bread out of her mouth, " We disobeyed Albedo, the Class President. Is he perhaps in your house? I mean- if that's the case, we should run away now."

" No, no. He isn't. He lives across me," she pointed towards the house that had a grey rooftop and a brown, wooden, glossy door with few Jumpty Dumpty statues Klee probably decorated," You might want to come inside first. We can discuss about it inside."

" Don't worry, ( Y/n ). For the rule and for all of us, I agree to this one plan, even though Albedo might not," Jean flashed her a sweet smile before she closed her eyes to take a deep breath, " I might have to give a long explanation to Master Varka if we we're caught though."

.ೃ࿐

The weather tonight felt surprisingly welcoming to everyone living in that area. The wind managed to sway the branches but at the same time, it haunted some people for they thought it was some kind of creature when what they really saw was just a silhouette. ( Y/n )'s house made the night feel even more comfortable, especially when the fragrance of fresh lavender lingered on the living room and the house wasn't as silent like it always was. It would have been better if Diluc, Venti or Xiao came, well, at least to ( Y/n ).

Jean and Keqing were both staring at her small pet fishes that were swimming peacefully inside her small, well decorated aquarium. Ganyu was wandering around the house, not knowing what to do as Ningguang sat on her sofa, hands on her lap. Beidou was laughing with Kaeya and Childe was caressing her white bunny plush toy that she kept on her shelf. Poor guy, he wondered what would have happened if he never stopped telling jokes to the female. ( Y/n ) was pouring some Chamomile tea in the mugs with Zhongli standing in the side, feeling bad for what he just did.

" I'm sorry, ( Y/n ), I should have told up first instead of appearing in your door out of nowhere."

" No, don't be sorry. Everything's alright, don't worry."

" I still feel really bad-"

" You shouldn't be."

" I apologise, ( Y/n ).. and it's already late- "

" Zhongli," ( Y/n ) said, turning to face him, " It's not your fault. You can just relax. I'm really okay, like really. It's not even late."

Zhongli could only sigh and rubbed his temple, his face starting to tense up, " I'm still really sorry thou-"

The male was interrupted when everyone heard a loud knock coming from the door. ( Y/n ) flinched upon hearing the sound and almost everyone slapped their mouth, trying their best to not make a sound. The ( h/c ) female cursed under her breath, placing the jug of tea back on the cold, marble kitchen table before she tried hiding the shoes that were lying on different areas of the wooden floor.

" ( Y/n ), is that Albedo?" Kaeya asked, walking towards the door.

" HoW aM I sUpPoSeD tO kNoW!?" ( Y/n ) whispered shouted, signalling everyone to hide somewhere around the house. Ganyu, as usual, was looking left and right, trying her best to find the perfect spot to hide and the other females were all hiding behind the sofa, placing a blanket over their heads, " Wow. Is this seriously the best thing you can do, guys?"

The door knocked once again, causing everyone inside the house to start to panic. Kaeya, Childe and Zhongli were squished inside a closet filled with brooms and washing supplies, not to mention that the blue haired female finally decided to hide under the dining table.

" HOLD ON!" ( Y/n ) shouted to the door and placed more pillows to her female friends, " IF YOU WON'T STOP KNOCKING THE DOOR THEN I'LL DRAG YOU TO MY MOTHERFREAKING BASEMENT AND BRING OUT A BAT, GODDAMNIT!"

" No one told me she's Sangwoo," Childe muttered, placing a hood over his head as Kaeya looked at him in confusion.

" Sang who?" Kaeya raised an eyebrow pushing Childe, who's getting closer to him because of Zhongli, who was moving bit by bit closer to him as well, " PLEASE STOP TOUCHING ME, CHILDE!"

" I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU! ZHONGLI'S TOUCHING ME!"

" I'm.. not touching you both. You two are the ones who are touching me?" Zhongli spoke, tilting to his head to the side in confusion before he gasped and placed his index finger to his lips, telling them to stay quiet, " We have to stay quiet for a while. She already opened the door."

" Why... are there so much mugs filled with tea?" a deep voice asked ( Y/n ) before he went closer to her, " Someone else is.. here?"

" Kaeya, don't you think his voice sounds familiar?" Childe rubbed his chin as Kaeya closed his eyes, thinking and waiting at the same time, " Sounds like Giorno-"

" Please remain silent," Zhongli whispered, not until the door opened wide, revealing the three. Zhongli widened his eyes in surprise before he blinked twice, Kaeya muttered a curse and Childe jumped out of the room, glad that he was able to get out of that hot room.

" SORRY ALBEDO! I SHALL ACCEPT ANY PUNISHMENTS GIVEN TO ME!" Childe bowed, his hands and leg starting to get wobbly.

" Does it look like I'm Albedo, you fool?" the male frowned, " Come to your senses, Childe."

" What?" Childe looked up, a shocked expression shown across his face as Kaeya chuckled and scratched his temple, " DILUC?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

" I would like to ask you the same thing."

As Diluc continue to glare at the two-well, three males, the females who were hiding behind the sofa, crawled out of the sofa one by one, quietly watching the scene from afar. The red haired male rolled his eyes, annoyed before he went closer to ( Y/n ), a bit too close to the point that she could smell the strong cologne coming from him. The atmosphere inside the house became really awkward ever since Diluc came in and found the three hiding in the closet. They didn't know how to start the conversation, nor do they know how to act in this kind of situation. Heck, they didn't even know that the door was left open ever since Diluc came in.

The neighbourhood was not that quiet as people think it is. Someone was hopping around in the streets with a man, who was walking behind the hyper male in a lifeless manner. He stepped on some kind of stick that was lying on the ground, causing a crack sound to be formed. Because of that, ( Y/n ) jumped and flinched, turning her head to the right so fast to only find Venti's head popping out the head out of nowhere.

" What the fu-" the ( h/c ) haired female cursed under her breath and groaned, " I.. what's with the shocking entrances, huh?"

" Hey guys! What's up?" Venti waved and pushed Xiao inside the house, " Don't mind me, just go on with your thing!"

" Thank you, Venti and welcome to hell- I mean my house, Xiao."

" Did I miss anything?"

" We haven't started anything yet."

" Good! I've brought some snacks here! I guess we can start watching!" Venti exclaimed and took out few bags of food passing it to everyone inside the house, not caring whether Albedo has accepted the invitation or not, " What are you waiting for? Let's start!"

" If you don't want to watch, feel free to leave," ( Y/n ) pointed at the door, " So, Diluc, do you want to watch or what?"

" .. I will stay."

" That's good to hear!"

.ೃ࿐

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

Beidou
-She's alright with blood
- Wants to punch Zenitsu on the face
- Likes Inosuke because of his confidence
- She doesn't hate Muzan because she found him hot
- SHE WANTED TO TRY TO MOONWALK WHENEVER MUZAN CAME IN
- Sometimes would ask ( Y/n ) to skip the opening
- ( Y/n ) says ✨ n o ✨
- Sometimes make fun of Giyu for being lonely
- He thinks that Uzui Tengen isn't that flamboyant...
- She's so damn annoyed with Muzan and Tengen to the point that she wants to throw her popcorn to the TV
- I feel bad for the popcorn.. poor popcorn
- Flamboyant here, flamboyant there, she's frustrated hearing that word lmao
- SHE'S LIKE : ( Y/N )! CAN WE WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE! I CAN'T SLEEP IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AHHHHH-
- With ( Y/n ), she finished around 22 episodes in one night.

Keqing
- Poor girl, she was really shocked when she saw Tanjiro's family dead :(
- Skips the opening, saves the ending
- She likes Tanjiro but refuses to admit it
- Doesn't care if Muzan looks like Michael Jackson, all she wanted to do was to beat the shit out of him
- She smiles seeing the demons die, ( Y/n ) was so freaking scared when she saw Keqing smile crazily
- Shows no sympathy for Rui-
- As more episodes passed, she's getting used to the amount of blood
- She's getting addicted to it lol
- Whenever ( Y/n ) or Zhongli would say a small spoiler, she would interrupt them by saying 'shh'
- I mean, sometimes she doesn't work well with Zhongli so.. yeah-
- She didn't cry a single bit

Xiao
- Flinches whenever he sees blood or a dead human because it reminded him about his clan and his past
- Doesn't like Tanjiro, annoyed with Inosuke and he wanted to beat the crap out of Zenitsu if he wouldn't shut up
- Would like to skip the opening and ending if ( Y/n ) never hid the remote
- He felt quite bad for Rui
- He thinks that the Hashiras / pillars are useless
- Everyone is useless to him
- He's just okay with it.
- Okay, meaning it's 5/10
- ( Y/n ) would have yeeted off the sofa and chased him with a broom
- He was most interested during that one time in Tokyo, where he met Muzan, Tamayo and Yushiro.
- HIS EYES WERE GLUED ON THE SCREEN DURING THAT FOUR OR MORE EPISODES!
- He actually stayed to watch which surprised everyone
- It was so obvious to ( Y/n ), he wants to keep on watching with everyone else

Diluc
- Like Xiao, he sometimes flinch when he sees blood but what made him turn pale was when Tanjiro saw his family dead.
- The family made him remember about his father who passed because of a car accident :(
- Is greatly annoyed with the trio
- Can relate to Giyu lol
- GIYU HAS NO FRIENDS AND DILUC CAN UNDERSTAND HOW HE FEELS!
- I'm just joking, Diluc is loved by the whole fandom. He's not alone <3
- Doesn't like Shinobu
- He thinks that the hashiras / pillars are useless too
- Wants to stop watching but majority of his classmates said ✨ n o ✨
- Oh well, he just followed them
- He knew that Tanjiro had this powerful power inside him
- He knew that the females would probably simp for Giyu the first time they saw him
- Funny thing is that he was right

Ningguang
- She finds Shinobu weird because she's like : " I'm going to slit your stomach open, gouge your eyes out etc."
- She doesn't care about the blood
- Admires Rengoku's determination and all
- She also knew from the beginning that Tanjiro has this some kind of power inside him that he doesn't know yet.
- Can literally predict what's going to happen next although she didn't red the manga
- ( Y/n ) was like : How tf did you know that?
- She be making theories in the end of every episode
- Doesn't care about the ost or music
- Must be a good ending or she would kick the door in frustration

Ganyu
- Yelps whenever she sees blood, she'll grab a pillow
- Keeps on asking ( Y/n ) which part is quite violent
- She thinks Nezuko is cute!
- Feels bad for the Demons
- Cries when Tanjiro cries
- She understands every character, except for Inosuke
- She wonders how Inosuke never catch a cold although he's like- half naked
- She's confused why everyone thinks Muzan looks almost exactly like Michael Jackson
- ( Y/n ) and Beidou reply her by saying 'Hee-hee'
- No favourite male characters, only girls!
- SHE STILL LIKES HUGO~ SHE'S LOYAL UNLIKE US ( i'm stating facts :D )
- She cries seeing the sad past of every demon and human being
- Doesn't want to skip the ending because she wants to see that bonus scene

Zhongli
- Read the whole thing already
- Watched silently
- No comments
- He explains to everyone why this anime is so beautiful
- He thinks that everyone in the story is nice
- Looks up to Yoriichi, even though he's.. um..dead-
- He's okay with blood but there are some scenes that he found disturbing
- Sorry to say this but.. he doesn't know who the heck is Michael Jackson
- ( Y/n ) dropped her popcorn
- Kaeya almost cracked his ankle when he tried to moonwalk
- Childe doesn't give a damn and laughs at Kaeya
- The girls just continued to watch
- Gives a long explanation why everyone should not bully Giyu
- Red the whole manga in five days or a week
- He's watching every reaction when a cool scene comes in

Tartaglia
- He watched so much movies that he doesn't give a damn about blood and death
- Makes fun of Giyu :(
- Makes 'Hee-hee' sounds whenever he sees Michael Jackson- I MEAN MUZAN
- Hums to Smooth Criminal, it's forever stuck in his head for a week
- He's definitely not watching in front of Teucer
- Motherducker thought Muichiro was a girl
- He laughs seeing the demons bleed
- He laughs seeing the demons fading into ash
-He laughs seeing a human dying- no, I'm joking

Venti
- Sometimes scared of blood
- He thinks that Zenitsu is an amusing male
- Makes fun of Giyu with Childe
- Motherducker #2 also thought Muichiro was a girl
- NEVER SKIPS THE OPENING AND ENDING! WE SPOTTED A LEGEND RIGHT HERE!
- He likes the music more than he likes the anime itself
- Small crush on Nezuko lol
- He cried during the Rui scene
- Wasted the whole tissue box ( insert duck quack )
- ( Y/n ) had to buy new supplies
- He ate the snacks while crying
- He almost choked because of that
- Press F to pay your respects

Kaeya
- He used to watch Attack on Titan so he's OK with blood
- He abandoned it because he found the titans filthy and disgusting
- Done with attack on titan, let's move on to demon slayer
- Motherducker #3 also thought Muichiro was a girl
- Makes fun of Giyu with Childe and Venti
- Sees nothing special about this anime
- ( Y/n ) would've attacked them with a rubber knife if she had one
- Like Beidou, he really thinks that Uzui isn't that flamboyant..?
- He feels bad for some demons but sometimes he would celebrate if a demon he hates, die

Jean
- Softens her eyes when she saw almost the whole Kamado family dead
- She's a strong woman, she doesn't really cry
- She's not a big fan of blood but slowly by slowly, she's getting used to it
- She thinks Shinobu is cool and Ningguang was like- ( O_O'')
- She forgot about Albedo's existence because she was too concentrated with the movie
- Pats Ganyu's back whenever she cries
- She like the ending more than the opening

.ೃ࿐

🌊☃️🌟☔️💫✨

" Damn, that was so exhausting!" Beidou yawned and stretched as the rest were walking out the door like zombies, their eyelids getting heavier every minute, "( Y/n )! How do you not get tired?"

" I don't know either haha. We haven't finished the movie though," ( Y/n ) rubbed the nape of her neck, flashing them a small smile before she opened the door that leaded to the dark morning that had grey clouds floating around the dim sky. To their surprise, the moon wasn't really shining.

" I'm so happy I live here~!" Venti slapped his cheek, hoping that would wake him up a bit, " What time is it anyways?"

" It's three in the morning," Ganyu replied, opening a can of black coffee from her bag before she took a sip of it.

" Wait-seriously?" Keqing's mouth dropped, groaning silently once she switched on her phone.

" You know, if you're too tired, you can just stay in my house for today, I don't mind," ( Y/n ) added, shaking her head from left to right, giving Beidou a helping hand.

" No, we don't want to bother you any more," Ningguang rubbed her eyes before she touched her shoulder and widen her eyes, " I think I left my bag on the kitchen table..."

" Just go in, I don't mind at all."

" Thank you," Ningguang flicked her forehead, hoping it would make her less sleepy. She turned on the lights and looked at her surroundings to find her messenger bag lying on the white marble table where she thought it would be. She sighed in relief and walked towards where it was, not until she saw a small white box lying on top of the table beside where her bag was. Curiosity and worry took control over her, causing her to take few steps closer to the small table, away from her bag. She gasped silently to herself after seeing the name of the box and seeing what was actually inside.

' Headache pills? She's.. not feeling well?'

Its description seemed to strike the elegant female shocked. Ningguang lifted up the small box filled with pills, biting her lips, her head turning distraughtly to the laughing of the ( h/c ) haired female. Even if ( Y/n ) was hiding some secret that Ningguang knew now and her being hated by several people, the Historian's look did not show a single bit of her being in pain. Still with a perturbed face she placed the box to its original position, with eyes that saw visions of her collapsing and the ambulance flashing the colours of red and blue.

If the white haired female never came back to the house to grab her bag that she had almost forgotten, she wouldn't have been able to spot that there was something strange. Young ( Y/n ), one of the members of the Knights of the Qixing whom Ningguang trusted the most, was smiling every morning, every afternoon and every night for almost fourteen years straight. She was a role model when she came in the school, and a role model she remained, despite the several times she cursed at some students for their tremendously disgusting attitude that caused those students that were scolded, to hate her.

How could she possibly have two sides? How long has she been keeping this a secret? Who knows about this? What caused her to do such thing? What happened? Does she not trust us?

" Ningguang, did you find the bag?" ( Y/n ) called her out from afar, who continued to help Beidou gain her balance, " Would you like me to help you?"

" O-oh, no. I'm good. I just found it," Ningguang replied and gripped on her bag harshly, " Sorry to worry you, ( Y/n )."

" It's alright, you didn't!"

" ... ( Y/n )," Ningguang closed her eyes and breathed out the air, " Know that you can talk to me if something is wrong."

" I will. Thank you!"

" Are you sure?"

" Yes, I will. Is there perhaps something wrong?"

" No, everything's good. Well then, thank you ( Y/n ) for babysitting us," Ningguang waved at her, starting to walk home along with the rest, who began getting consciousness. However, ( Y/n ) never came to her for help. She, in fact, chose not to.

She continued to keep it to herself.

She remained silent about her taking medications that even Albedo, her closest friend, didn't know about it.

She thought that in this world, you cannot trust anyone. The only person there is to trust is only yourself.

But ( Y/n ) couldn't trust herself either.

╔═━━━───༻♔|•|♚༺───━━━═══╗

-Welcome to ( Y/n )'s notes!-

...Downloading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

60%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

70%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████

[ Download complete! ]

*

*

*

𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨

────────❅❀❅────────

Albedo : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Kaeya : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Childe : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Venti : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Zhongli : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Xiao : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Diluc : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Keqing : ♡ ♡ ♡

Beidou : ♡ ♡ ♡

Jean : ♡ ♡ ♡

Ganyu : ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Ningguang : ♡ ♡

(^˵◕ω◕˵^)
↳ ❝ ( Y/n ) has logged off!

╚═━━━───༻♚|•|
♔༺───━━━═══╝

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I hope this managed to reach your expectations yammerzaki123II ! Thank you for the request! I might have to close the requests for a while because I'm going on hiatus soon! I have exams coming soon. Maybe I can update 2 or 3 more chapters and then I won't be updating for a month? I'm not sure.. I also want to thank you all for the support that is given to me! I hope you have a great day, reader! <3

This is also a freaking long chapter.. 3891 words- I also apologize if there are grammar mistakes, I haven't proofread this chapter yet..

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

74.7K 1.9K 16
โ ๐—ผ๐—ต, ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ป, he's hot โž ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a girl meets a boy and falls for him [xiao x fem!reader ;; modern au] ยฉhoyoverse, lilipichi 2021-22
13.8K 557 23
Childe takes pride in himself - why shouldn't he? He'd gotten into the highest-ranked university in all of Teyvat on a scholarship that covered half...
33.7K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
203K 3.8K 35
แด…ษชsแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€: แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด…แดษด'แด› ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส€ษชษขสœแด›า“แดœสŸสŸส ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดสแดแด แด‡ส€sแด‡. แด€สŸสŸ ส€ษชษขสœแด›s ส€แด‡sแด‡ส€แด แด‡แด….