With You, I Fall Down

" How's life?"

" It sucks, there's so much work and I think I'm going to die!" Xiangling groaned and leaned on her locker, " What about you?"

" We're the same, there tons of researches we need to do, and funny shit is that we don't have a team to do it! DAMN IT!"

( Y/n ) yelled and slapped her locker cruelly, which caused everyone present in the hall to jump in surprise, and by accident, Xingqiu's stack of books fell to the floor.

" Woah," the ( h/c )-haired widened her eyes and crouched down, helping the bookworm pick up his textbooks.

" Thank you," he took the last book from
( Y/n )'s hands and chuckled awkwardly.

She opened her mouth and was about to speak, not until the bell rang and the three began to swarm out of the hallways together.

" Where's Chongyun?" the young chef asked Xingqiu, who sighed and relaxed his shoulders.

" He said he has diarrhea, he ate chilis last night and he feels like vomiting. Disgusting, isn't it?" he rolled his eyes playfully and scoffed as they went up the stairs to the second floor.

" I hope he feels better soon," ( Y/n ) sighed and stopped in front of her classroom, " I guess I have to go now. See you guys."

Xiangling and Xingqiu gave her an understanding smile and turned to bestow a frown on Hu Tao, who looked like she was about to scare them from behind.

" THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN TODAY!" Xiangling wanted to tackle her to the ground in revenge but it failed miserably when the cunning female slid to the left, allowing her to kiss the ground by accident.

With a sigh, ( Y/n ) opened the door to her classroom. She had no idea what she was going to do when Albedo arrived but still, she was certain it was going to be good and not as awkward as she thought it'll be.

" Good morning," she greeted everyone and walked to her desk.

" Morning," everyone said in sync and groaned after that, their uniforms messy and their hair scruffy. ( Y/n ) felt like the atmosphere was uncomfortable seeing all their faces like that, which made her knee the table and narrow her eyes.

" What's with your faces? You look like you're going to... faint."

" It's Monday, the worst day of the week," Venti groaned, " I don't think I can survive-"

" Oh come on, what's up with Monday-"

"The first subject is literature by... Professor Jose."

" I take it back, and I think I'm sick, gotta go, bye-"

( Y/n ) was interrupted when everyone heard the door opened harshly, revealing to the teacher that everyone wasn't really interested in, Professor Jose, though some people call him Six-Fingered Jose because he was a musician who played the harp. He didn't have six fingers though.

" Not today, Ms.( l/n )! We got lots of wonderful and lovely things to write," the brown-haired male started to walk to the whiteboard, dropping his books on the desk in the process, " Sit down, everyone."

Everyone whined before they returned to their seats gloomily. Now that the students were all seated, ( Y/n ) was frustrated when she realized that she would have to stay back for a very long time with Jose during lunch because she hasn't submitted her assignments for a week, more or less. She hated herself for forgetting such a thing.