⇢ october special

October, the month where you could dress up as ghosts, monsters, cockroaches, anything you like, and even go trick on treating in different people's houses, which may or may not give you nightmares after seeing the bloody house the family decorated in the end. But to the eyes of people like ( Y/n ), who is already considered an adult, that was childish, exceedingly childish to be more precise.

They like it extreme, they enjoy the feeling of fear and shock flowing through their veins. They enjoyed spilling their popcorn everywhere because of a jumpscare, as well as dark places that give you the feeling that someone is watching you in the dark. She just preferred it that way, not really sure why.

And there they are, an enormous building standing right in front of them, decorated with jack o'lanterns and white spider webs. ( Y/n ) and the rest of the class were standing in a special Escape Room that had been opened since afternoon just for them.

" Nope, nope, I'm not going in there," Venti placed his hands up in the air and was about to walk in another direction, not until the ( h/c )-haired female pulled his arm.

" You're definitely going with us."

Almost everyone was surprised when they heard the news that ( Y/n ) was able to persuade Xiao and Diluc to tag along with them. Perhaps it was because of luck?

" The atmosphere is haunting and it is still evening," Jean murmured under her breath, holding her chin as she looked around, " I thought it would not be as frightening as I thought it would be but..."

" Looking at the bright side, I guess that our teamwork abilities would improve," Ningguang smiled.

Beidou laughed, " True, true! So... what are you waiting for!? LET'S GO!" 

When she started to run to the door, several sighed but then caught up to her, and Venti, who was being dragged by the leg by ( Y/n ), was praying to himself silently. Albedo was looking at Venti then ( Y/n ), Venti then ( Y/n ) again.

 Albedo was looking at Venti then ( Y/n ), Venti then ( Y/n ) again

" It's so dark," Keqing gasped softly as she continued to walk with her back touching the wall

" It's so dark," Keqing gasped softly as she continued to walk with her back touching the wall. She knew that the only thing she could depend on was the wall because she could barely see anything.