The Unanticipated Encounter

" 𝕬lbedo, please hide me!" I shouted whispered towards the blonde, who continued to eat the strawberry shortcake and did not bother to listen to what I was saying, " Albedo. Albedooo~!"

" Huh?" he finally looked up, his eyes filled with confusion.

" Hide me!" I shrieked

" It's just Childe and Kaeya. There's nothing to hide..?"

" Just hide me, please! Like pretend we're hugging or something- just don't let them see my face."

" H-huh?" Albedo blushed, " Y-you want us to pretend to date just so that your face isn't seen?"

" W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DATE, ALBEDO!? Y-YOU'RE GETTING THE WRONG IDEA, AGAIN!" I shouted across the cafe with my face as red as a tomato, causing almost everyone to look at me annoyingly, including the two people I didn't want to see at all. But seriously, why would Albedo think that way?

" ( Y/n )? ( Y/n )!" the ginger-haired male waved at me from afar, his ocean blue eyes sparkling in surprise once he saw me. I groaned and rubbed my head in both embarrassment and disappointment as his blue-haired friend did the same thing. " I never expected us to meet today! How are you?"

" Ah shit, here we go again."

" Language, ( Y/n )," Albedo warned me as he continued to consume the sweet cake. By that, I came to the conclusion that he actually didn't care about how I got involved in an awkward situation. On the other hand, the two males I never expected to meet today, approached our table with a smile and a smirk plastered on their faces.

" Is there enough space for another two?"

" Hahahaha," the ( h/c )-haired female rolled her eyes playfully, " No."

Childe

Childe... Tartaglia... or whatever his name is, it's not like I care about it. He came from Snezhnaya, the freezing city that made me thought I was going to die because of the low temperature ( yes, so what if I accidentally forgot to bring my coat ). I heard several rumors from my seniors that the Fatui actually invited him to join them and I wondered to myself, what's so good about him that even one of the most prominent, colossal companies knows about his existence?

And do you guys know the high pitch squeals that the girls would make when they see him wink or grin or even chuckle? It makes me want to grab a sandal and slap their asses to Jupiter. But since I'm am one of the members of the Knights of the Qixing or the Knights of the Seven Stars, I was able to scold them right on the spot, which was better than doing violence.

Kaeya Alberich. He is the adopted son of the Ragnvindr Family. Ragnvindr, Ragnvindr... I heard that name somewhere... right, Diluc Ragnvindr, the quiet male who barely talks to anyone. I heard they are siblings, not by blood though. I believe they own a wine company in several parts of Teyvat but to be more precise, a huge one.