⇢ december special

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a good friend, or if I'm even one. I've been so caught up with studies, strange feelings, teaching Klee how to memorize the multiplication table that I couldn't think clearly about what kind of person I was.

It took me a moment to actually remember that ( Y/n ) and Venti once called me boring in a way. Perhaps I could try to change into becoming a far less boring person? I mean, I could try to do that but the question here was how?

But back to ( Y/n ), I have been hearing a lot of things going on in the ( l/n ) family—them trying to end this small shop's career for their 'inappropriate' service and bragging their family in front of the camera— for the past few weeks. I wish for her to have a life like mine, happy and lively. So, as a friend, I must do my best to defend her from what is wrong.

" BIG BROTHER ALBEDO!" Klee slammed the door open, which made me flinch because I was just getting comfortable with the bed. I then looked at the clock to only it was midnight and she was still hyper.

" Klee?" I scratched my eye, " Why are you still awake?"

From her face, I could tell it was something delightful.

" BECAUSE NUMBER ONE," she took a deep breath, " IT'S SNOWING!"

I set my mouth agape, confused, " It can't snow here unless we're near Dragonspine-"

" I mean, it started snowing in Dragonspine!"

" It has always snowed there, I don't understand?"

Klee shook her head from left to right, " No, no. There's a Christmas event with so many snow-related things!"

Right, it is December already.

" I see."

And never in my life had I thought Klee would actually ask ( Y/n ), who surprisingly agreed, to plan out everything again. I'm just hoping that there won't be any problems when she's in charge. 

Like something bad isn't going to happen.

Two small white pigeons stood on the street lamp, chirping once in a while as they adored the scenery of the mountain, Dragonspine, from where they stood and cuddled

Across the snowy field stood a gigantic, not as big as a shopping center but is still considered big to many, shelter with bright, red, and green lights hanging in each corner of the roof, also a snowman but it looked liked someone had messed the eyes and nose up.

The snow was too thick that even the van ( Y/n ) booked and was filled with the whole class of 1-A,  had struggles driving through it, but at least the thickness was a sign that they could tube from a high part of the mountain, as well as snowboarding, something not everyone could do.

No one was prepared for the temperature. They thought that it wouldn't be that cold since it's just the first week of December but oh boy, they were wrong. Everyone was shivering except for Klee, who picked up a handful of snow once her tiny feet touched the ground and threw it right at ( Y/n )'s face.