Everlasting

" 𝕸orning, Venti, Albedo," the ( h/c ) haired female greeted the two males, who happened to be waiting for her at her doorstep that was decorated with a pot of monsteras at the right and the left of the entrance.

They both wore immaculate uniforms that they haven't worn for quite some time and were carrying messenger bags that were filled with textbooks and notebooks. Albedo's bag was made out of leather, Venti had pins attached to his messenger bag while the female had a simple (favorite color) one. She was wearing her uniform; a navy blue skirt, a white short-sleeved blouse with a blue tie around her neck, and finally white socks with black shoes.

" Morning, ( Y/n )!" Venti said cheerfully while the other male continued to keep himself busy by reading the Chemistry textbook that they weren't supposed to read yet, " Are you excited for the first day of school?"

" Hell no."

" Come on, ( Y/n ), don't be like that~ cheer up!"

" I- does it look like a can?" she groaned and rubbed her forehead, " Oh, Where's Klee?" ( Y/n ) asked the male who continued to examine the book.

" She left earlier with both of her friends, Qiqi and Diona," Albedo replied as they started to walk to their destination. Out of nowhere, a creaking sound was heard from their left, causing everyone's attention to shift at the glossy, wooden door.

Venti, who was the most curious among all, immediately turned left to see where the sound came from before he widened his eyes in surprise.

" XIAO!?" Venti gasped and went closer to the male who cursed quietly, leaving the female and a not-so-surprised Kreideprinz, alone, " YOU LIVE HERE!? IN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD!?"

A small sigh escaped the silent male before he spoke and started walking away in the same direction as them, " Yes."

" OH MY BARBATOS, IS THIS A DREAM!? ( Y/N ), HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING THIS SECRET FROM ME THE WHOLE TIME? ALBEDO, YOU TOO!?"

" Don't look at me, I never knew either."

" Uhm.. yes? Maybe?" she shrugged and started walking away, trying to catch up to the silent male, " Come on, you don't have to be late for the first day, do you?"

" Oh, so you like school now?" Venti grinned.

" Hehe," she winked and smiled sweetly at them, " Fuck, no."

( Y/n ) remembered clearly how she would run around the court freely that no one was able to catch her no matter how much they tried

( Y/n ) remembered clearly how she would run around the court freely that no one was able to catch her no matter how much they tried. She also recalled the memory of how she would visit the library just to visit Miss Lisa, who would often tell her secrets and rumors that were spread around Teyvat High. Oh, not to mention how Albedo's knowledge almost surpassed their chemistry teacher's during year two.