always you | hendery

By Millymellymully

" it's you, it's always you. " started: 18th march 2021 ended: 7th april 2021 More

DO READ THIS!!
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

5

602 30 19
By Millymellymully

Yulbin's POV

The day after we got back, I went downstairs to have my breakfast before going to school. " Feels bad to be back. " Donghyuck said as he stretched his arms in the air while walking down the stairs.

" I don't mind if you don't come back. " I said and he cursed at me while I smiled.

Ahjumma came out with several dishes before returning back into the kitchen. " My favourite! " Donghyuck said.

" Are you serious? You're eating pork belly in the morning? " I was judging him.

He sneered, " There's no fixed time for pork belly! " I shrugged as I ate my waffles while he continued eating his pork belly.

I was walking out of my house when Hendery's dad insist that he fetch me to school. " Did you enjoy the trip? " His dad asked and I nodded.

" It was really relaxing. Honestly I wish it was longer though. " I sighed and he chuckled while nodding.

He eyed Hendery from the mirror, " How's Hendery in school? He doesn't share with me anything. " I looked over at Hendery who's looking out of the window.

I smiled, " He's what you imagine him to be like. The smart one that every teachers like, many girls like him but he's so cold. " I pursed my lips.

His dad chuckled, " Really? Girls like guys like him? " I nodded.

He pulled over outside our school, we got off and I hid him goodbye before he drove off. " Did you managed to do all the work that Mr Kim assigned? I did my work till 2am. " I groaned.

" I heard there's chicken feet again today. Are you going to eat with Hwiyoung and I? " I looked over at him and he remained silent still.

We walked into the classroom together.

I smiled as I took out a banana milk from my bag before placing it on his desk. " Since it's yours now, you can do whatever you want with it. " I smiled before walking to my seat.

I laid my head on the desk, " Ladies and gentlemen, it's your favourite teacher again! " A familiar voice said and I looked up to see Mr Kim grinning.

" You guys look so dead. Here, I knew this would happen so I brought bananas for the entire class! " He chuckled while giving out bananas.

I thanked him, " Banana is one of the best energy booster food. It's an excellent source of complex carbohydrates. It also contains Potassium and Vitamin B6! " I yawned.

I ate the banana while trying to focus in his lesson. My eyes were going to shut anytime because I didn't sleep much last night.

What's Mr Kim's class without jokes right?

He slammed the board as usual, " What do you call an ice cream that parties too hard? " We thought for a bit before giving up.

Mr Kim held in his laughter, " Out of Conetrol. " He finally released his laughter. If there isn't CCTV here, he would be rolling on the ground, laughing.

After he ended his class, it's time for PE.

Honestly, I would have Food and Nutrition lesson over PE anytime. I went to change out of my uniform, when I was coming back I heard a commotion.

I squeezed my way through and landed in the front seat. My smile fell when I saw the girl who's named as the prettiest girl in the school standing before Hendery.

" Hendery, I like you. " I gulped as I eyed Hendery.

What if she's the one he likes?

It's not impossible since she's so pretty and Hendery is a judgmental, materialistic ass.

She smiled as she stretched her hand out while holding onto a letter. " If you like me too and you want to give us a try, then take this letter. If you don't feel the same then you can walk away. "

I held my breath as he looked at the letter.

Everyone around me were cheering for them to get together. They even came up with a ship name for them during this rooting session.

He looked over at me and our eyes met. Hendery pursed his lips before he reached out for the letter.

My breathing became heavier as I forced a path through the crowd before walking up to the resting area since it's an open area so there's fresh air.

I sat on the bench bawling my eyes out.

Imagine the guy you've like for all your life is getting together with a girl he barely even talk to.

I felt like a loser. I buried my face in my hands as I cried so that I wouldn't expose my crying face and scare people away.

Just then, I heard someone coming up so I hid in the corner. I heard someone walking in as he closed the door behind me and I heard shifting sound.

Suddenly, I smelled a strong cigarette smell.

My eyes widened as I placed my hands over my mouth to prevent myself from making any sound. We're underage so we can't smoke or drink yet, yet someone smoke in school.

God, my legs started to feel jelly.

I pouted as I prayed for the person to leave soon. He shifting sound began again which means that the person is going to leave.

Yes, life is all well planned out.

At that moment, my phone started ringing and usually I would turn off the ringer but I forgot to do that today. " Who's there? " A voice said.

I quickly rejected the call but god damn Hwiyoung started calling me again. I closed my eyes shut as I continued hiding in that corner while looking down.

I heard footsteps coming closer before it stopped.

I looked to the side to see a pair of shoes right before me. I looked up slowly and my eyes widened when I saw the top scholar.

He let out a sigh, " Lee Yulbin, what are you doing here? " He eyed me as he placed a hand on his waist.

I stood up slowly and I almost fell because like I said my legs became jelly. " I was there but I hid here when you came up. " I said, pointing to the bench.

" Can you keep this a secret? If anyone finds out I'm smoking, I would be removed from the scholarship and scholarship means a lot to me. " I nodded.

He smiled slightly as he took out a bottle out of his pocket. " Spray this on yourself. It gets rid of the smell of the cigarette. In case anyone thinks you're the one smoking. " I nodded.

I sprayed around myself a few times, " Thanks for keeping it a secret. " I nodded.

He eyed me, " Did you cry because of Hendery? " I cleared my throat as I looked to the side.

He chuckled as he stretched his hand out, " I've cleaned my hands with sanitiser so don't worry about it. Let's be friends. " I looked at his hand and then him.

I stretched my hand out and I shook his hand. " Do you know my name? " I shook my head.

" I'm Choi Hyunsuk! " He smiled while shaking my hands and I chuckled slightly.

I looked over at him, " Why do you smoke though? Especially in school even though you know the danger of doing it. "

He chuckled slightly as we broke the handshake. Hyunsuk sighed, " Stress? I get really stressed out on a daily basis so I needed a way for me to release stress. " I nod.

Hyunsuk looked over at his watch, " We should get going now or else we're gonna be so dead. " I nodded as I walked out of my hiding spot.

He chuckled, " Why are your legs so weak? You kept going jelly. " I glared at him.

We walked out of the resting area together. " I'm going this side, see you soon! " We bid goodbye as I walked towards the sports hall.

When I got there, everyone were already there. Life is honestly such a jerk, Hendery's girlfriend's class will be combining class with us today.

I walked over to Hwiyoung, " Where were you? You're such a trash, you rejected my calls. " He scoffed and I chuckled slightly.

He eyed me, " Did you cry? Your eyes look like you got a bitten by a bee. " I nudged him and he chuckled.

Just then, two girls were walking passed us while chatting about Hendery. " Did you hear? Jooyeon confessed to Hendery just now and he accepted so they are dating now. " I could feel Hwiyoung's state.

He stood up, " What? " He raised his voice causing everyone to look over at him.

He turned to face Hendery.

" Hwang Guanheng, outside now. "

21st March 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 260 23
"Sometimes people just want to be sad. " started; 12 June 2020 copyright by moonindeed #3 NCTANGST 6/9/2024 #10 NCTANGST 7/14/2021
16.9K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 β™‘best scoresβ™‘ Β°#8/192 in johnmark
76.9K 3.6K 31
this is how jung sungchan turned from straight to shotaro-sexual SUNGTARO ;2021
24.2K 904 39
jeno + renjun publish : 1 January 2022 end : 6 June 2022