Fish I Claire Rocksmith and A...

By Pipers_squad_St0ries

Claire recently did a flirting prank on some of the boys in the squad, including Ayden. During the prank, Ayd... More

#Clayden
Explained
Behind The Scenes
Symonne Gets The News
Heartbroken
The Scavenger Hunt
The Surprise
First Kiss
Instagram
Drama
"I Love You"
Surprise
Fun In Los Angeles
Symonne And Nick
The Kiss
The Truth
Texts
The Plan
Action
The Post
The Meet -Up
Back To Normal
Las Vegas
Goodbyes
The Man On The Plane
Tattoos
The Stallion
Changes
Window
If It's Going to End

Intro

1.3K 15 13
By Pipers_squad_St0ries

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. If you haven't already read my first book, "Jentzen Ramirez and The Squad". This is a story about how Claire Rocksmith did a prank on the boys in the squad and when pranking Ayden, he expressed his love to her. There is rumor that there will be a new video posted by either Claire or Ayden this Friday, March 23, 2021, explaining their relationship status, if they are going to the next level, and if Claire likes Ayden back. If you didn't know this now you do. And if you didn't I will put the video down below, which is suggested to watch before the story (If you haven't already.) This was not a prank and Ayden actually stuck to his word. (See comments on some of his videos for proof). Him and Claire have been making couples tik toks together, and in one of them Ayden kisses her on the cheek. I will DEFINITELY put updates in here and, if you get confused, before every chapter in the beginning I will write if the part of the story is true, or made up by me. Enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.5K 12
A videotape of a kidnapped victim was sent to the BAU, with no much time they have to find him before it's too late. But something is wrong with Spen...
458K 22.8K 38
Skylar Davies has always been a proud member of the "Invisibles", you know, those people at school whom everyone seems to NOT know about? But when s...
7.2K 195 22
Laine Harrison had never really had any friends, with the exception of her crush, Dylan Kingwell, but that was before a prank turned into reality. La...
12K 483 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...