The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 4

17.4K 617 47
By FlowerVine98

Malarvizhi POV:

          Another day, but same routine uff. After switching off the alarm. I just wokeup from the bed and entered the restroom. After doing the morning rituals, I came out and do the exercise for 30 mins. And then had bath and changed into the top with some floral design. It was an gift from my krithi.

(Imagine this dress only, she is not this lean)
        After changed into this dress, i leaved my room and entered into the kitchen to help maa. She always asked me not to do any help for her. But I love to do this with her. With her alone I can able to learn many things. I am so happy to have her. Because always in my life I mostly learnt everything from her. Not only the cooking and household stuffs. Even when I started to have periods at my small age, she is the one who taught what is that stuff, and why it is happening for every woman. I started to panic when I got periods for first time. I still remember I just cried. Not even my mom asked what happened nu. I just goes to kitchen to my maa and told her that I bleed. She just smiled and started to explain me.    

        When she told to my mom, she didn't even said anything. Just stared at me for some time like I done some criminal offense and said "Your elder sister didn't Age-attend(the people who starts to have the menses phase) but you who is younger to her you just got that ha. What will I say, I always asked you to have the limited amount of food, but you being you don't even listen to me. Just started to eat like pig always. Ufff. Just get lost". I couldn't understand most of the words which she said at that day. Because I am just studying my sixth class at that time. But now I can understand the things.  Always am an unwanted child to her. In my small age I always used to cry, for craving for parents love. But now I just couldn't care about these  unwanted issues.

        My so called parents and my so called siblings didn't even know what course I did, what marks I scored and where am working now. Yeah it's true I even scored high marks in school to please my parents. But they didn't even acknowledge my presence. They didn't even attend my graduation day. Aananthi maa came for me. That was the best thing happened in my life, because I didn't look like an orphan on my best day. I always love her, because she is the one who looks  like an mother figure. If only I happened to have outer beauty, maybe my parents would have loved me, I wouldn't yearned for love!

       I came to my senses and helped maaa. After helping her to prepare breakfast and lunch. I ate my breakfast, I just levaed my home to my office. Today I couldn't have time for plaiting my hair because I did hair bath and thought of drying it with towel after helping maa, but time is out. So I just kept freely. I already running late because of the damn bus which happened to be late for 20 mins. So yeah here am late. I asked krithi to wait for me in our floor . As we don't have time or else the team lead will scold us, like we asked him to transfer his salary to our account!....

      There is no time to think about the consequences, because I have seen many members getting scold from their team leads. Okay okay, don't get panic Malar I will just ask were my beloved bestiee is. I was searching for my phone in my handbag, I get banged with something. As a result I just am going to land in floor. I just got panicked, because f this  I just searching for something anything which will I  hold , or else I will get hurt right. But before I can hold anything, someone just get  hold of my waist, so result of that I just crashed with someone chest, it was hard. Mmm I think there will be atleast  an 6 packs ahhhhh. It will definitely be an man. Super an awesome day, he is going to scold me, now I understood that I just banged with someone precise to be a man. He is going to lash at me to not seeing anyone while walking. I don't want to make this day more complicated. I know this happened because of my mistake only. But you see atleast he can watch right where he is going nu. Without thinking much. I just happened to his side face which looks so manly as he was turned. So I took that as an choice and I just escaped from there after saying feeble sorry and thank you. Atleast the good thing is that the lift is just adjacent from here. So I just entered there fastly before he can see me, as he is turned his head because he was called by someone, thanks to the some one. Great escape. After entering the lift I just took the phone from my handbag. After called my bestiee and said that I reached the office and in the lift. I just cut the call and waited to  reach my floor. During this time, I just blushed at the thought of the man who touched and helped me. After coming out of the lift. I see the kruthi is waiting for me. After seeing me, she just frowned at me.

     "Why the heck you were smiling, for coming late u were smiling ha!" oops what I will say now. If I say this she will just tease me, as if I was love in some one.

      "uhhhh nothing girl come on, we are running late" I said and get hold of her hand and just kept walking towards our cabin.

       I think we both have done some good things, because we didn't get scold from anyone, we are late for 15 mins but no one bothered us. We just started to work. While doing work I can able to hear more wishperings. What happened to all now. Uff so I just asked kruthi. She said like the company CEO wants to have meeting with everyone. Ohhh that's why ha.....

       Yeah its being 2 year the new CEO joined. But I didn't see the ceo. I only knows his name which  is Aaditya Kumar. Such an arrogant and reserved person, these are the things everyone said about him. Yeah you may ask, why I didnt  seen him. Its simply because I don't want to, yeah even we can able to seen him in company website and all. But I don't want to waste my time in order to see him am such an lazy ass. Heeee....

      Let's for now we will do our work!!!! The meeting is schedule for 1 hour that too after lunch. Super, I going to get free hour for sleep.

Aaditya Kumar pov:

          After waking from the bed,
asusual I did my morning rituals and gone for gym and did exercise for 2 hours.

       I entered into the bathroom and had bath. Then changed into the 3 piece suit.

          Today I planned to have meeting with all the employee. In the last 2 years of my work, I couldn't able to get time to interact with all my employee. So today I just going to meet them. As for today I just attended one meeting which was scheduled in nearby restaurant, after attending it. Today also that donkey didn't attend the meeting. I entered the office by 10.15 I entered the office. But I just forget that I left my another mobile in my car itself. So I just kept walking outside of my office. I thought of calling my driver to get my phone. So while calling I didn't see who am running into. I just crashed into someone who is soo comfy like Teddy bear. Uff these women why don't they open their eyes and walk. Always creating an nuisance. In a reflect I just grabbed her waist with my right hand, in order to save her from falling . I was so close to her, we are literally touching each other. I couldn't see her face, as her face is surrounded by her hair. Only the eyes is visible which is so small and closed now. After what seems like an hour, she started to move away. Before I can start the lecture of how to walk and to see her. I heard the donkeys voice, so I just turned towards him. He is just showing the phone  which I wanted. Super.

    "Thanks man I was walking back to get it I forget this da." I said to him. He is just walking towards me by nodding his head. I just turned to see the one who just crashed into me. When I turned around, there is no one as if nothing is happened here last few mins. When I see around the hall, the lift get closed. Oh then it must be her voice who said thanks and sorry then which I heard is hers I think soo. Okay just leave this, saying this I waited for Aarav. After he reached, he started to say some excuses for not attending the meeting. Still in his child state only. I just smiled at him. We both walked to the personal lift and entered the 20th floor key. After reaching the floor. We just started to do our work. I asked my P. A. to send the mail to every employee regarding the meeting schedule.

      For lunch we just ordered some food and ate it. After lunch me and Aarav both reached the hall. Where we can able to conduct the meeting for 3k people. I just entered the room. After seeing me, everyone just got silenced. I just walked to the stage by Aarav being in my side. After that Manager just give some intro about me. I just started to  surf the phone, when he asked me come to the podium. I stood from my seat and walked to the podium. And started to give the speech regarding the profits and thanking all. And the hikes and compensation for everyone who put their more efforts. After what seems like hour. The meeting is ended. I just entered my floor and done my work. At 8 I reached my home.

Malarvizhi pov:

          At 1 o clock we just started to move to the canteen. In order to have lunch which was prepared by us. We had our lunch. After lunch, krithi and me gone to washroom. We started to move to the hall. We are late, because of that we only able to get the last seat. Who need the front row, we couldn't even bake to sleep right. Ufff. So I couldn't able to see the CEO face clearly, but his voice is so sexy. U mmmm what happened to you Malar. From morning itself you are not as yourself. Ufff....

      After hearing his boring speech, I literally started to dozed off. What seemed like 2 hour, someone wokeup me, it is krithi. We both started to move out from the hall. Ufff it's time for work next. While walking I just grabbed from coffee making machine. I know it will not be tasty, but no other go or else I would sleep. Its better to have those coffeez. After having that I reached my cabin and started to do my work. Sharply at 6 I windup my work. And me and krithi  started to leave the office. After bidding bye to her. I just walked to bus stop and waited for 2 mins. Then I boarded the bus. When I reached my home. All are seems to be in the hall. Everyone having the smile on their face. Hmmm it looks like they got jackpot. What will be the matter. I couldn't even able to ask that, even if I ask them. They won't even respond to me. So I just entered my room and started to refresh. And changed to fresh clothes.

       When I entered the kitchen, I asked the maaa what's the special news nu, but she too don't have any idea about what they were happily speaking. I too want to know, but I won't ask them.Even if I ask them, They don't even say anything. So it's better be silent than asking them. Atleast they can stay happy right. With this thought I started to do the work.

      "Maaa how was the school function yesterday, I forget to ask it morning itself as I already running late" I asked maa.

      She just smiled and said "it was good da" Ma said. After that we just did the cooking. I gone and set the dinning table. And called everyone. Still everyone having the smile in their faces.

     Mom even asked maa to prepare some sweets. For what purpose I don't know. So maa prepared the gulabjammun. Its my favourite.

   I just started to serve them. After serving to all. I just sended off maa saying that I will do the dishes.And even packed some gulab jamun to the kutties. So she can leave for today nu.

     After sending her I gone to have dinner. When I entered all got silenced, like I was like  some alien. Ufff so childish of them.

     I just took two jaamun into the small cup. When I going to eat this an voice stopped it.

     "why are eating jamun now, already you are soo big. And now you want to have the sweets ha. Oh god don't you have any idea how fat you look, who will marry you. How Iam  going to send you off. Uff we people are only concerning about your weight. But you getting fat day by day. Atleast have some control girl"my mom said.

     "I will eat whatever I want. Its won't concern you. Don't even interfere in my life mom. When you don't even have an ounce of love towards me. Then why you were showing the fake concerns like you care about me" I just snapped at her. It's because my mood swings I think soo. Uff.....

     "who will love you, when I can't even able to tolerate you. Ugly, useless and unwanted girl. It is better if you won't even born."my mom said. I just couldn't control anymore. So I just walked away from them.

       " Mom you gave an super comeback. Love you mom. "said my sister.

      I didn't able to hear anymore as their words become feeble and feeble.  I just straight away went to my room and slept. That's it my tears got started. I just sobbed hardly. Thinking why can't I able to get the love from my parents. Will I able to get any love in my future. No I know that. No one is going to love me for me. Everyone will love only the slim and perfect beauty not someone like me. Who having the stomach rolls, stretch marks and thick thighs. Muttering this again and again I just went to sleep. But when I closed my eyes. I only able to see the man side face with whom I got banged morning.

Aaditya pov:

          When I reached home. Everyone is smiling like they were posing for some toothpaste add. What happened to them.

         "Mom what happened, you all smiling is there any special news." I asked mom.

         "First freshen up boy, then we will share the news okay ha" she said. Even I see my brother, atleast I thought  he can spill the news. But no he is just smiling at me thats it. Wasted!!!!

         "okay mom" saying this. I claimed the stairs to reach my room. When I freshen up. I just entered the hall and waited for everyone to hear their special news.

         My mom came and sit beside me. My dad and bro sat opoosite for us. Okay it seems to be serious now. Whatever it is but they look like very happy right now.

       "Mom atleast say now" I asked my mom. "mom say to him or else he looks like he is going to cry" mocked my bro. I just glared at him. He just shut up himself seeing my serious expression.

     "Okay okay beta. Just stop your bickerings. The news is that we found the perfect match for you. And the marriage s going to happen in a month or two" said my mom. That's it I was looking like what the fu*k they were saying. For god sake I am  just 27. I want to free for atleast  2 more years. Ufff. I have to say to them.

Note:
     Please do vote, comment and share. Thank you so much!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
170K 9.5K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
2.7M 119K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
24.6K 1.3K 19
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...