A Witches Spell (Lucinda X Fe...

By PurpleTopHat28

Y/n is a meif'wa who was adopted by the Ro'Meaves and because of which she has always felt a little bit out o... More

(Chapter 1) Breakfast
(Chapter 2) Friends, New and Old
(Chapter 3) The Witch
(Chapter 4) The Cat
(Chapter 5) More Pancakes
(Chapter 6) Plans in motion
(Chapter 7) Girls love Girls and Boys
(Chapter 8) And Love is not a Choice
(Chapter 9) How Fast the Night Changes
(Chapter 10) The Light of the Morning
(Chapter 11) An Unpleasant Encounter
(Chapter 12) Two Little Horns
(Chapter 13) Driving too Fast
(Chapter 14) It's Never Like What They Said
(Chapter 15) Perfect Picture, Broken Frame
(Chapter 16) I'm All Yours
(Chapter 17) Does It Ever Drive You Crazy
(Chapter 18) The Greatest Date Ever
(Chapter 19) A Morning to Remember (1k special)
(Chapter 20) I'd Rather Be Me
(Chapter 21) Birds Of A Feather
(Chapter 22) To The Other Side
(Chapter 23) All I Wanna Be
(Chapter 24) All I Ever Wanna Be
(Chapter 25) Is Somebody To You
(Chapter 26) Hocus Pocus (2k special)
(Chapter 27) When It Comes To You
(Chapter 28) A Fire For A Heart
(Chapter 29) And Not Scared Of The Dark
(Chapter 30) It's A New Day, It's A New Dawn
(Side Story 1) Halloween High Jinx
(Side story 2) Firework Fright
(Side Story 3) A Stray Tail
(Side Story 4) Pillow-cinda (5k special)
(Side Story 5) No Day Like A Snow Day
(Side Story 6) A Christmas In New York (Part 1)
(Side Story 7) A Christmas In New York (Part 2)
(Side Story 8) A New Years Kiss
(Side Story 9) Future Plans
(Side Story 10) What The Future Holds
(Chapter 31) Faster Car
(Chapter 32) Reminiscing (10k special)
(Chapter 33) Twisted Love
(Chapter 34) Genuine Love
(Chapter 35) The True Kind Of Love
(Chapter 36) The Night She Wished She Had
(Chapter 37) Close To You
(Chapter 38) A Long Overdue Night
(Chapter 39) In Sickness
(Chapter 40) And In Health
(Chapter 41) The Mom Talk
(Chapter 43) Cold As Ice
(Chaper 44) Hot As Hell
(Chapter 45) The Icy Angel And Her Idiot
(Chapter 46) Barking Up The Wrong Tree
(Chapter 47) Little Tsundere
(Chapter 48) Double Double Date
(Chapter 49) The Past And The Present (20k Special)
(Chapter 50) Love~Love Forever
(Side Story 11) Leave It To The Siblings
(Side Story 12) The Witching Well
(Side Story 13) We Found Laurance
(Side Story 14) What If... Katelyn
(Side Story 15) Shadow Knight Reunion
(Side Story 16) What If... Gene
(Side Story 17) A Moment To Die For (26k Special?)
(Side Story 18) Farm Life
(Side Story 19) Family (30k Special)
(Side Story 20) The People I Call Home
(Chapter 51) Caught between A Deal And A Favour
(Chapter 52) Emerald Gems And Emerald Eyes
(Chapter 53) Holiday Memories
(Chapter 54) The Wolf In The Woods
(Chapter 55) Round Two Wolf Boy
(Chapter 56) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 1
(Chapter 57) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 2
Not a Chapter, Just a Question
(Chapter 58) One Cured, One Cursed
(Chapter 59) The Power Of A Witch
(Chapter 60) What You Can Lose
(Chapter 61) Lovers Quarrel
(Chapter 62) The Lines You Cross For Love
(Chapter 63) Spoken And Unspoken Words
(Chapter 64) Much Needed Rest

(Chapter 42) The Morning After (15k special)

953 23 18
By PurpleTopHat28

Lucinda P.O.V

Purr! Purr!

I force my eyes open only to be met with the harsh sun gleaming through Y/n's ears as she rests her head on my shoulder, nose nuzzled into my neck. All I hear is her gentle purring deafening the ocean waves outside and all I feel is the soothing vibrations of her breathing echoing through my body. I can't move, not that I want to, but even if I did Y/n's arms are wrapped around me, preventing me from budging even an inch. Any tighter and I would be hard to breathe.

I shift my arm around her body and up to her head, gently stroking her. I then take a second to look around. Seems like we're in mine and Kawaii-Chan's room, though Kawaii-Chan herself isn't in sight. The room's mostly a mess but most of it is Kawaii-Chan's usual clutter, except a dent in the wall. Need to apologise to Aaron for that one.

Suddenly Y/n nuzzles into me more with her lips no more than a quarter of an inch from my neck, with her warm breath sending tingles with every purr. I feel my body grow hotter and I instinctively grip the bedsheets as I bite my lip. Soon, a soft "Y/n..." escapes my lips and I start to feel her shuffle awake, away from my neck but still pressed against my body.

"Lucinda?" Y/n mumbles as she starts to come to her senses. She rubs her eyes with the hand that was wrapped over my body the shouts "Lucinda!" as she fully comes to her senses. She dives in and quickly starts kissing me. We kiss for what feels like hours till I force Y/n off in order not to suffocate, not that that would be a bad way to go. I turn my head as Y/n plants kiss after kiss all over my face.

"Hey, I'm real. I'm real" I joke in between laughs.

"Sorry, I just" Y/n says as she stops and tears start to swell up in her eyes. She dives back in for another hug. "I'm so sorry, I love you"

"Hey, hey it's okay" I say as I start stroking her as she crying into my chest. "I love you too"

"Are you okay?" Y/n asks rather frantically as she leans up to lock eyes with me.

"Yeah yeah I'm good" I say as I hold her head in my hands. "What about you?"

"Who cares?" Y/n jokes while laughing to herself.

"I do" I say while laughing with her.

"But seriously Y/n" I say as I wipe the tears of joy from her eyes.

"Yeah yeah I'm good" Y/n says as she leans into my hand and rests against my chest.

"So, you finally turned into a panther. How was it?" I ask.

"Wait you knew I could do that?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah, did you not?" I ask, hoping for an answer I know I'm not gonna get.

"No" Y/n mumbles quietly to herself. I chuckle to myself at my girlfriend's obliviousness and kiss her forehead. "So can all Neko's turn into panthers?"

"All Neko's can turn into big cats. The type of cat depends on the colour of their ears and tail. Blond for lion, orange/ginger for tiger and black for panther. You really need to do some research into your own species" I joke.

"Well, I've been a little busy" Y/n says with a cute pouty face.

"Doing what?" I ask.

"Well, saving your annoying ass from your psycho ex-boyfriend for starters" Y/n says, doing an even cutter pouty face, then turning away from me. "You're welcome by the way"

"Awww baby" I say as I wrap my arms around her. "Thank you, how about I show you my appreciation?"

"Lucinda no!" Y/n says as she tries to squirm out of my arms.

"Lucinda yes!" I joke as I plant kiss after kiss on her adorable cheeks. I drag her down to the bed with me and pull the covers over both of us. The light shines through the bedsheets just enough that I can see Y/n pressed up against my chest, wrapped up in my arms, looking up at me with wide eyes and a pouty face, looking like the most adorable kitty cat. "You alright down there?" I ask and only get a cute nod in response. "What happened to the flirty, confident Y/n?" Y/n just looks down, to the side, anywhere to avoid making eye contact. "Y/n? What's wrong?"

"I... I'm worried about you. I don't want you to get hurt" Y/n says as her eyes start swelling up with tears again. "I could barely do anything, I could barely help you when you needed me. I was stuck in bed"

"Y/n" I say as I cup her head in my hands and place my forehead on hers. "It's okay, I'm okay. We're okay. Y/n, if it wasn't for you then I wouldn't be here. So I should be the one thanking you. But still, I'm sorry I made you worry"

"Well, you're not forgiven" Y/n mumbles, clearly not being serious, as she pushes off of me and folds her arms.

"Awww, what can I do to make it up to you?" I joke. "I'll do anything to make it up to you" I whisper seductively as I run my fingers up her leg.

Y/n grabs my hand, pushes me back down to the bed and starts kissing me passionately. "That's a start" Y/n says.

"Well if that's a start" I say as I move my arms above my head and rub my leg up and now hers. I smirk and whisper seductively, "I can't wait for the rest"

Y/n P.O.V

Ugh. What time is it? I look around for any sign of my phone and find it on a nightstand. I reach over, turn it on and see that it's now 7:48 in the afternoon.

I lever my arm out from under Lucinda and shuffle out of bed. I look around the messy room, clothes on the floor and a dent in the wall? I scan for something to wear and end up grabbing one of KC's spare bikinis but quickly figure out that KC's clothes are far too small for me. I end up grabbing one of Lucinda's spare bikinis since we're fairly similar in size, with Lucinda being slightly bigger, not that I'm complaining. I side on some shorts and look for my hoodie, though for some reason it's nowhere to be found.

I give Lucinda a quick kiss on the cheek then slowly close the door behind me. Judging from the noise and smell coming from the roof, seems that's where everyone is. I quickly sneak into Aph's room and grab one of Aaron's hoodies. I slide my arms through the smooth fabric and move my hair so that it all falls over my right shoulder and onto my chest.

After I'm satisfied with my scruffy appearance, I make my way to the bottom of the stairs and take a deep breath in.

Heading up the stairs, I find that I'm immediately greeted by all sorts of smells and sounds. Fresh food, people chatting and just an all-around welcoming atmosphere. Aaron, Garroth, Garte and Katelyn's dad, Eric, are all around a BBQ cooking all sorts of food from burgers, bacon, kebabs, chops and sausages. Aphmau, KC, Katelyn and Ivy are all in the pool relaxing. Mom, Hyria, Sylvana, Dante, Zane and Ivy are all at a large table that's been set up in the middle of the roof, talking amongst themselves.

"Hey" I greet and everyone turns to me.

"Y/n!" Aph, Katelyn, KC, Garroth, Dante and Zane all shout.

"Y/n!" Mom shouts as she grabs me into a tight hug before anyone else can get close. She lets go, allowing me to breathe, and places her hands on my shoulders so that we're at eye level. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just need to catch my breath" I say.

"Good" Mom says and everyone else just smiles at the happy sight. Till she grabs my ear and starts pulling. "What were you thinking, do you have any idea how worried I was!" Mom shouts and everyone's expression quickly turns to fear.

"Zianna, girl calm down" Sylvana says as she pulls Mom off me.

"Ouch" I say as I hold my ear. "So urrr, something Sure smells good" I say, trying to break the awkwardness.

"Oh no! The food" Eric shouts as he quickly runs back to the BBQ.

"Y/n, a word" Hyria says as gestures me to follow her. She walks past me and we go over to the top of the stairs.

"Hey" I say, unsure of what else to say. "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting to find you here, or any of the other parents for that matter"

"Well from what I understand Eric and Sylvana were already here. As for me and your parents, Well we rushed over as soon as we could" Hyria says, a slight hint of worry and concern in her voice but it seems like she's trying to keep a calm tone.

"What do you remember about your fight with Ivan?" Hyria asks. I attempt to turn my mind to the past but everything's a bit fuzzy.

"Well, I remember seeing Lucinda hurt and on the floor, then I just felt this rush of instinct. After that I remember feeling a lot of pain when shifting back, and then passing out in Lucinda's arms" I say, piecing together what I can.

"That was two days ago" Hyria says surprisingly calmly. "You would have died if not for Lucinda. And she would have died if not for me"

"Is, is she okay? Lucinda that is" I ask, not concentrating on anything else.

"She'll be fine, but she..." Hyria starts.

"Mom?" Lucinda interrupts as she makes her way up the stairs. She quickly walks over and intertwines her fingers with mine, pressing our shoulders together.

"Hey" I say, happy that she seems well.

"Hi" Lucinda says as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Lucinda! How are you feeling?" Hyria asks.

"I'm good, bit cold but other than that I'm great. Not a scratch on me. I take it you had something to do with that?" Lucinda asks.

"Just a simple healing spell, nothing to boast about. You're lucky you're not in any worse shape than you are" Hyria says. "But, I'll leave you girls to have a minute to yourselves, dinner won't be too long"

"Thanks, mom" Lucinda says as Hyria walks away.

"Thanks, Mrs Lucinda's mom" I say as well and get a look from Lucinda that just says, really.

"So, you still good?" Lucinda asks.

"Yeah, just still a bit taken back. Did you realise we were out for two days?" I ask.

"I was expecting as much, but still a shock" Lucinda says as she clings a little tighter to my arm.

"Are you alright?" I ask, slightly concerned. "You were sleeping pretty calmly when I left just a few minutes ago"

"Yeah I just, felt that you weren't there and got worried" Lucinda says as rests on my shoulder again. "Sorry if I'm being too needy"

"No it's fine, guess I'm just not fully used to you being so close" I say.

"Y/n! Lucinda!" Eric shouts. "Dinners ready"

"Well, you heard the man" I joke as I let go of Lucinda's hand and start walking over to the table. "You coming?" Lucinda looks down at her hand, the hand I just let go of and looks, cold. "Lucinda?"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here,

Thanks so much for 15k views. I'd like to say I hope you're all enjoying this but considering that this has got so many views I'd say that you lot are enjoying this, or at least I hope so otherwise what the hell are you guys, girls and they's thinking? Not else much to say this time, hope you're all well. Can't wait for next time.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...
41.1K 849 64
Y/N has always been a high mark student. Well that's before she met Gene. She met him when she transferred to Phoenix Drop from Meteli. She was a pe...
56.3K 2K 41
Garroth Xander Ro'meave. "Heartless" is his title. After being so heartbroken by the one he thought he loved, he now refuses to fall in love ever...
23.3K 174 19
REQUESTS CLOSED DISCONTINUED MyStreet, PDH (Phoenix Drop High), PDD (Phoenix Drop Days), and MID (My Inner Demons) lemons, fluffs, and scenarios... T...