Which? | taesana

By sataeng1012

Being an only child isn't easy for Minatozaki Sana, though she's already grown up parents eyes are still on h... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
epilogue
Author-nim

chapter 35

306 23 16
By sataeng1012

                                                      Sana's P.O.V

"So..what's this about?" i asked.

I'm with mark in the gym, as what he told tae he's going to talk to me about something. I'm getting even more curious right now, what could he be telling? 

"I..i need your help about someone." i was shook after he said that.

"Help? what kind of help?" i asked back.

"I'm courting someone but i don't know what should i do next. Well if you agree to help me about what things do girls like then i'll treat you after that, where do you wanna go? in a restaurant? or somewhere else?" he asked and grabbed his phone.

"You don't need to treat me actually, if you need my help then i'll help you. No worries" i said.

"So tell me...who's the lucky girl huh? do you some of her picture?" i asked teasingly. He giggled as he grab back his phone and started scrolling, probably finding the best pic of her.

"She's Chorong, Park chorong, my childhood bestfriend. She actually lives in the states but she just texted me last night to meet her in saturday cause she'll be home" he said as he showed me a picture of girl.

"Wow" that was all that i can say as i stared at it for a while.

She's literally pretty, no wonder why he falls in love instantly with her. That gorgeous long straight hair, angelic face and sweet smile.

Sorry tae but i think i'm getting gay over her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nah, im just joking. I don't want to get punished by him. (If you know what i'm saying)

"She's pretty isn't she?" he asked, i just nodded my head multiple times not really sure if what i would say. Im speechless.

"So...how do i start? should i surprise her?" he asked again. I was about to say something but then the bell rings.

"Hmm, i'll think about it. I better go back to my room same as you. Maybe i'll ust text you later if i got any idea" he nodded. I stood up and fix my skirt before going out of the gym.

"See you around then" i wave my hands on him as i watch him leave first. I then walk my path through the hallway back to the room.

When i reached the room, everyone was still busy talking and doing their bussiness so as the girls. I turned my gaze around and saw taehyung silently sleeping at the back, his head was resting in his arm chair but i know he's asleep.

I happily marched towards my seat beside tae and wonder why there aren't any teacher coming inside yet when the speaker suddenly rang.

"Calling the attention of all teachers, please proceed to the principals office immidiately.." it said.

Now i see why.

I sighed in relief and stared at his hair for a while. It's like hypnotizing me to touch it and so i did do it. He's sleeping anyway.

It was so relaxing to touch and i was already addicted to his god damn hair!!!

"I wish my kids will have this kind of hair too" i murmured not knowing what just came out of my mouth. He's asleep so---

"What do you mean?" i heard him talking with low husky seductive voice. Did he just hear what i said?

"Mean what? i...i didn't even said a thing" i lied and turned my head to other direction. I even get nervous when he suddenly held my hands, kissed it and laid his head on it. 

Really tae? FYI my hand isn't a pillow.

----*

                                                      Tzuyu' s  P.O.V

The bell rings as a sign that the class is over and we have to go home. I yawned for the hundredth time and grabbed my things to my bag.

"Hey tzu, were going at the new opened cafe for a while. Wanna come with us?" lisa asked as i nodded my head and smiled at them.

"Yeah sure" i said and accompanied them through the school gate along with jk and the others too.

"Do we need to ride a cab or something?" taehyung asked while ruffling sana's hair. I can see her glaring at him already....Aissh they're so cute!

"We'll just walk, it's not that far away though" we all nodded and began walking down the street.

I'm a bit sleepy right now and i really needed to drink some coffee. A cup of it will do, just to make my mind awake.

.....

A few minutes had passed and we reached the cafe they were saying. I was amazed on how the interior looks like but my eyes were on the frappe and other drinks they were selling. It's seducting me, maybe i should go on first.

"Wow, you really are that excited?" a voice asked from behind me, it was jk.

"Yeah, i feel a bit sleepy right now" i said as i grab the frappe that i ordered.

I laid my back on the seat as i take a sip of it while the others are still waiting for their's. I continued doing my bussiness until i felt myself energized again. 

"Oh tzuyu you didn't told us you love drinks like these, we should visit here more often" sana said. 

"No..it's just that im kinda sleepy earlier, but i do like this place now" i said and grabbed my phone when it started ringing.

"Uhh excuse me for a minute" i said and went out of the cafe for a while. The streets were already getting darker as the time passed by so fast.

I look back at my phone and was about to answer it bu then it got call ended, i don't even know if who's number was that. Maybe he/she just dialed the wrong number i guess?

I sighed and was about to enter the cafe again when i suddenly saw sowon crying. I look back at the cafe in which she also come from and saw the same guy i saw on the school garden. Maybe it's her ex-boyfriend? it seems like she do love him that much and doesn't wanna let him go.

I pity her that much. Thought she doesn't even see me as a friend but i do still care for her.

Worrying to be yelled again by her, i slowly walk back again inside but still i couldn't get my eyes off her. All i can see is sadness in her eyes and tears flowing down her cheeks nonstop.

But then i hesitated to continue walking inside when i saw a car not far away from her direction, she was crossing the street but i guess she didn't notice it. 

My heartbeat soon started to increase as the car was still rushing just a few steps from her. I grab all my strength and fastly ran to her.

I grabbed her along with me very quickly to the ground to avoid the car coming in  a high speed. The driver didn't even helped but instead rushed away after the scene happened.

"Sh*t" mumbled when i saw a bruise on my knees and also in my elbows. 

"Are you okay?" i asked her but she seemed shocked about what happened, the things went really fast but what matters now is that i saved her from getting hit.

"W..what are you doing?? get away from me!" she shouted as she panicked while standing.

"Look what you've done Chou Tzuyu!!" she yelled again a she looked at her arms and legs filled with tiny bruises. I remained calm.

"I just saved your life so you should better thank me" i said in a low tone voice. She glared at me but her eyes was covered in tears.

The girls along with jk and taehyung suddenly appears with their worried faces. "Tzuyu what happened?" jk asked.

I didn't answer and just stared at sowon.

"She almost killed me!" they turned their eyes on me in confusion.

"Look...it's not what you think. I just saved her from getting hit by that stupid car" i stated and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Why did you do that?? why didn't you just let me get hit by it and die?? why do you act like were still friends??" she asked still in a high pitch voice, that' when i started holding back my tears.

"It's because i still treat you like one!" i paused.

"Yeah to you.....i may seem like an enemy but for me? you're still the same person i met years ago. The same girl i hang out with and the same person that i still cared! now if you're assuming that i did that because i wanted to be the hero again, you're dead wrong!!"
"I did that because i wanted to...because i'm still concerned to the person who now thinks of me as an enemy!" i sighed and wiped my tears.

They all remained silent behind me.

"I...i'm sorry" she said and hugged me tightly. I froze for a while, thinking that is this even true?

"I'm sorry if i made you feel that way, i was carried away with my jealousy that i didnt even think about the friendship we had. If only i could turn back time..." she whispered as she broke the hug. I wasn't able to hold back my tears anymore and burst out crying infront of her.

"I'm really sorry tzu.....can we still be friends again? even if it's too late can you forgive me?" just as she said that i knew she wasn't lying.

"Why would i say no?" i said and hugged her once again.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Ok that's it for this time everyonce! i hope you liked it and please don't forget to comment and vote. The story is about to end! But still...fightingg!! and don't forget to stream ICSM and dynamite too : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
5.2K 233 28
Being a K-pop idol means living without privacy. Wherever you go, whatever you wear and even who are you with will always be monitored by fans, dispa...
45.8K 3.5K 49
Minatozaki Sana did not expect her whole life to change because of a sin she had committed. She already had everything, but she left it for the man s...
38.5K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...