Ultimately | Skephalo

By Artificial_Blueberry

"Oh my god. Why do you always do this!?" Zak yelled again, in a more serious tone, it shut Darryl up. "What... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Small note (not a chapter)
20
21
22
23
ヽ(;▽;)ノ
24
25
26
27
Important Note
let's chat.
28
Final Words

6

2.2K 82 220
By Artificial_Blueberry

Zak and Darryl had been talking for a few hours now, it was around midnight, the two both refused to hang up on the other.

Zak let out a yawn. "Im so tired," He complained, leaning back in his chair ever so slightly.

"Do you want to do a sleep call?" Darryl suggested, making Zak smile.

Zak hummed a reply. Getting up from his chair. Turning around to his dresser.

Darryl laughed a bit. Darryl didn't show his face, like normal, but Zak had his camera on, so, Darryl reminded him of that.

"Zak, you do know that your camera is still on, correct?" Darryl watched as Zak's face grew a lit pink, then he saw Zak's profile picture, when Zak turned his camera off.

"Thanks for that," Zak breathed out, letting a giggles slide past his lips while he was putting on a thin grey shirt.

"No problem!" Darryl replied back, simple answer, but it make Zak feel slightly fuzzy inside. Zak smiled to himself, the reason layed unknown.

-

It had been thirty minutes since Zak went to bed, he held the covers tightly under him, like he was going to be snatched right out at any given moment.

He was still on call with Darryl, of course, but Darryl was still awake, well, slightly awake, he just refused to go to sleep.

Zak shifted the position he was laying in, he was now laying on the right side, knees slightly brought up to his chest, and a hand under his head.

Zak usually wasn't one to dream, but he didn't know what was what anymore.

-

Zak took a breath, looking around, he wasn't in his house anymore, he seemed to be field. He somehow recognized the grass filled meadow.

The meadow was beautiful. The grass that move to the right ever so gently was so green, so full and lush.

In the field, there were a few flowers spread here and there. Mainly Tulips where visible, but there was also Lilys and Roses. Typical flowers.

Zak smiled to himself as he began walking in the green grass, his dark grey sweatpants and his thin light grey shirt really seemed to shine in the blinding light.

Up ahead, he saw a figure; a silhouette, walking to him at quite a fast pace. Zak noticed this and wondered if he ever met the male, or even knew him.

Zak stood still, watching as the male, who was definitely taller than him quickly walk up to him.

Zak still didn't catch the males face, mainly because once when male was in a reasonable area away from Zak, he gave Zak a hug.

"Uhm?" Zak questioned, he didn't quite know what to say. If you know, you know

The taller of the two stayed silent, arms still wrapped around the smaller's back, his arm slightly touching the younger's waist.

Zak melted into the touch, he may have not entire known who this man was, but he did had an idea.

Zak put his arms around the other, his head was resting on the male's shoulder, his face was almost like a beetroot red.

The older male tightly squeezed Zak, making their bodies press together, this action only made Zak flustered and his face a now deep, visible red.

"I cant.. I cant breath," Zak stumbled out with a little laugh. The older male loosened his grip on the younger, his arms still wrapped around the smaller males back.

"Haha, sorry!" The male squeaked, his cheerful voice filled Zak's ears, only making him feel fuzzy and cozy inside.

"Its fine," Zak chuckled, turning his head, only to see that the older if the two was blushing hard, even his ears let off a red.

The older male let go of Zak, looking at him when as he did. Zak left slightly cold from the loss if contact.

"What are you doing here?" The older male asked, tilting his head slightly, ever so slightly, looking at Zak with puppy round eyes.

"I woke up here? I dont know?" Zak replied, he was being to wonder how he did get here.

"Well in that case, can I hug you again?" Zak looked up at the male, of course he would say that.

Zak walked up to the older and wrapped his arms around him, this time, his head was under the males neck and the older male had his hands wrapped around Zak's waist.

"I love you, Darryl.."

-

Zak slowly shook awake, his eyes were wide, kind of teary, thats when he realized he wasn't in the field anymore.

He felt his heart drop, that is, until he heard a familiar voice.

"Skeppy? You alright?" It was Darryl. Zak felt his face flush red, memories from his dream came to him, he missed feeling the embrace of his friend.

"Yeah! Yeah, i'm fine." Zak squeaked, knowing it sounded pretty suspicious but he didn't care.

"Okay, if you say so, also im live, and the chat can hear you," Bad said, now they would have to call each other by their twitch usernames, great.

"Oh, alright, Bad!" He happily said, getting up from bed and heading to his desk.

-

Zak had already booted up his PC. He was also in a discord call with Bad, he launched up Minecraft, hopping onto the server.

"So, what are we going to be doing?" Zak questioned, his character looking at the sky, then at a tree.

"I dont know, Skeppy." Bad mumbled into his mic.

"Have you gotten your suit case packed yet?" Zak asked, trying to mess with the chat.

"What suitcase- Oh! Yes, i do have it packed," Bad laughed, Zak let out a small giggle, his face darkening with red.

"I actually had this really weird dream about you last night," Zak blurted out, he was getting bored so he said the first thing that came to mind; not a good idea.

"Oh? What was it about, if you dont mind me asking." Bad said, his cheery voice seeming happier, if that was possible.

"Well, we were in a flower field, and then you ran up to me and hugged me, two times, if i remember." Zak explained in the most confused tone ever, he had made sure to leave out the part of him saying 'I love you, Darryl'

"Oh? Is that all?" Bad questioned, though he sounded a bit skeptical, the chat was blowing up with rainbow pride flags.

"I think, I hardly remember it," Zak let out a giggle, rubbing his hands through his raven colored hair.

Zak glanced at the chat, getting out a small chuckle. "Chat, enough with the rainbows, please," Zak laughed again, Bad stayed quiet.

-

It had been around an hour and a half since Darryl had stopped streaming, so now Zak was now left alone with his thoughts.

Alone.

Alone again.

It had felt like routine at the point; Wake up, take a shower, call friends, sleep, repeat.

Zak hardly ate anything, not because he didn't want to or because he couldn't, but because he didn't see the need.

He would much rather be on with his friends, and not be alone. He was starting to get a bit sick of everything.

Mainly the fact that he acts so energetic.

In reality, Zak wasn't much of a talkative person, he was rather an introvert, but when he was with the people he had grown up with, online, he forced himself to be loud.

He didn't entirely want to be loud, but when he first met all his online friends, everyone would ask him to speak louder, so he forced himself to always be louder.

It really only started to become a problem when he starting speaking to Bad and when he started to get big on Twitch and Youtube.

Zak loved streaming, and he loved his fans, but it was tiring pretending everyday, he was slowly getting sick of it.

He'd never show it, of course, the last thing he wants to do is make others feel bad for him, it put him and that person in an awkward situation.

So he kept it in.

1424 words. (First actual angsty chapter :D)

A/N: Hello everyone! Im thinking if starting an upload schedule, maybe, I dont know how thats gonna go but ill try to think of one. Another thing, I apologize for the late updates, Ill have to work on that a bit.
-Blueberry

Have a good day, night, or afternoon! I love you all and thanks for all the reads! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 169 8
This story begins where all the great ones do, straight into college, and on the rails.. literally. Max who may or may not have barely made his way t...
209K 5.9K 40
The last person Sal thought he'd end up falling for was Travis Phelps, but as he'd learned time and time again, the unexpected was to be expected. WO...
52.3K 984 10
(Complete) WARNING: this is full on cringe so if you cant handle it then I suggest you to turn away from this fanfic. I keep it on here because I fin...
166K 4.9K 25
While it was true that Sal had virtually offered Travis refuge from his strict father, he hadn't expected him to take the offer for verbatim. Needles...