DESIRE- h.moskowitz

By piercethesenutz

De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED... More

Prologue and playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20. Part 1
Chapter 21. Part 2
Season two.
a/n PLEASE READ.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
A/N.
Chapter 25
A/N- please read!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Season three.
Ellipsism
A/N

Chapter 13

604 13 7
By piercethesenutz

Miguel and I were standing outside of the dojo waiting for Johnny to come. Apparently a bunch of kids recorded the fight and put it on YouTube, now it had hundreds of views and we have a lot of people wanting to try out.

We saw sensei's car drive up and park. He stepped out of the car door closing it behind him and coming towards us.

" looks like we're in Business" he said unlocking the door.

Aisha, Miguel and I were all training when I looked back to see Eli and Demetri. I punched Miguel's arm " miggy, they came" I said smiling brightly as he smiled back at me.

" QUIET" Johnny yelled. Aisha and Miguel stopped training and went to the front as I was already there. Johnny walked around looking at kids when he walked infront of Demetri and Eli

" nice shirt" he said pointing at Demetri's

" thanks" he said almost sounding surprised

" I'm joking it sucks" Johnny said back. I put my hand over my mouth to try my best not to laugh.

" word of advice if you got shit for teeth don't smile"

" god makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you" he said to another.

" when I look around this dojo I don't see cobra Kai material I see losers, I see nerds I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out, but my short time as a sensei I've also seen so miracles" he said looking at Aisha, Miguel and I.

" so, maybe there's some hope for you yet, but first I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!"

You could hear the distant chatter of confusion and " what's that" making me internally groan.

" that means line up" Johnny stated.

The students started getting into lines behind Miguel and I, which made me chuckle a bit.

" no, not line up in line like LINES get in LINES"

I laughed loud enough for everyone to turn to me including sensei.

" rows you guys, he means rows" I said still trying to keep my composure.

Johnny must of noticed " alright that's enough ms. Diaz" he said nodding to me. I shook my head and turned back into my stance.

~~~~ time skip~~~~

" fighting positions, jab punch, wait no wait till I say go, HIYAH"

" Hiyah" he said as you could hear the kids around us grunting.

" come in tits you can do better than that you got weight, use it ready? HIYAH!"

" hey lip"

I stopped immediately and looked at him and shook my head but he didn't notice.

" yeah, you the one with the freaky lip who do you think I'm talking to." He said pointing at eli.

I started to walk over when Miguel grabbed my hand shaking his head no.

" excuse me, uh, mr. Lawrence" Demetri spoke up

" SENSEI Lawrence " Aisha corrected him.

" okay, you really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance."

" oh is that so, so I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Johnny stated back.

" well, yeah" Demetri said back.

" maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do you hear that , lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth"

" by calling the police"  Demetri said in a tone like it was the only option.

" dude" Miguel said

" knock it off" I finished for him acting like I wasn't just about to go all bat shit crazy on Johnny.

" what, he does realize the nazi's lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall? It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us" Demetri finished as Johnny walked over to him.

" oh shit" Miguel said

" I don't even wanna see this, I'm going to get water" I said throwing my hands up going to the storage room in the back.

I laid my eyes on my backpack unzipping it and taking a long sip of water to calm myself down.

I heard a loud thump and Johnny yelling " let that be a lesson to you all"

Once training was over I went to the back room
" he's off limits" I said bluntly

" what are you talking about the kid with the lip?"

" he. Is. Off. Limits" I said pointing to him.

~~~~ time skip ~~~~

" yeah but you can't quit " Miguel said waking along side Demetri whilst I walk in the back alone.

" I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then give him my money. You know who lives like that?"

" hookers" I finished for him as he nodded and pointed at me.

" yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like we do" Miguel said waving his hands from me to him.

Demetri scoffed" that's hooker talk besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you two"

Demetri nodded his head in the direction of brucks and kyler who both tuned the other way.

" see? No ones gonna mess with you two"

I chuckled as I went into math " he has a point miggy" I yelled to him.

~~~time skip~~~

Miguel and I were training once again in the dojo Johnny walked out

" okay, everybody fall in. Where is everyone? Crater face? Nose ring? Slingshot?"

" they quit sensei" Miguel said avoiding eye contact.

" are you serious? I mean, good! That was a test. I wanted to see who the quitters are. Not you guys. You're in it to win it right? You could be home playing your I computers, playing your video games, eating candy. Instead you're here, doing push-ups, learning how to fight."

"Lip, look even lips tougher than those guys"he finished.

Didn't I tell him he was off limits, does he not fucking listen. Jesus Christ this man.

" could you please not call me that?"

" excuse me, what?"

" I said could you please not call me that?"

" um, I'll warm 'em sensei."

" no, lip has something he wants to say."

I was about to go over there when Miguel grabbed my hand once again and shook his head no.

"Sorry, speak up, lip. Or is your tongue messed up too are you one of those challenged kids?"

" um, the doctor said I could be on the spectrum."

" I don't what that is, but get off it pronto. All right if you don't want me to call you " lip" don't have a weird lip cant you get surgery for that?"

"I was born with a cleft lip, this is the scar from the surgery"

"You mean it was worse before that? Or did the doctor just screw up? Because if this is the after photo, that sucks man, you should sue."

" can we just please change the topic?"

Eli looks like he's on the verge of tears at this point.

" you don't think I want to? It's right infront of me if you wanna be something other than a nerd with a scar on his lip you gotta flip the script okay? Get a face tattoo or gouge your eye out. We'll call you " patch" no, don't do that one. You'll still look like a freak."

Eli walked out with his eyes glossy.

" oh, great, really? Another quitter?"

God damnit this man. I was going to go after him. But Johnny stopped him.

" no shortie, let him go pout you stay here."

I rolled my eyes and went back to my spot.

Once we got out of training I called and texted Eli, but he hasn't responded.

I walked into the office that Johnny was in
" are you serious Johnny? I told you he was off limits you fucking asshole" I said hissing and stormed out slamming the dojo doors behind I might have knocked a door loose but I don't care I told him he was off limits and he fucking did it anyways.

I started my car and waited for Miguel to get done talking to Johnny. He walked out and got in my passenger seat.

" are you coming back tomorrow?"

I let out a deep sigh i didn't know I was holding on " yeah, as much as I hate him right now I can't let my guard down. Not again Miggy. I said was gonna go through with this and I am. Cant back down now. Not when me and you have come so far already"

He looked at me and smiled " good to know"

~~~another time skip~~~

I walked into the cafeteria at lunch and sat down at our table.

" have any of you seen Eli he hasn't called or texted and he's not in school"

" no, but this isn't the first time" Demetri said picking at his food.

" what do you mean?" I asked bluntly

" whenever he has a bad day he doesn't talk to anyone he stays home" Demetri said looking back up at me.

"Oh" I replied.

" three more absences sensei" Miguel said.

" bunch of pussies" Aisha said as I gave her an eye roll.

" no, it's my fault. Since you joined cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names, I've humalited you, some of you I've hit and for that I don't apologize. Cobra Kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside. You can't be strong on the outisde. And right now you're all weak, and I know that because I was you"

I looked at him stunned as my head shot up from his words.

" I used to have no friends, used to be the weirdo kid, not that weird. I hooked up with babes and all but, the point is I wasn't always the badass sensei I am today. Just like a cobra I had to shed my loser skin to find my true power. And you guys will too." He finished

I looked at him and smiled then the dojo's doors opened, a boy with a Mohawk came in as I looked at him he locked his eyes with mine and I recognized those grey eyes it was eli.

My eyes widened " eli what happened" Miguel said with wide eyes.

" I'm flipping the script" he said and holy hell his voice. I mean I really never could tell because he would always talk low to me but oh my god.

" wait, are you the kid with the lip, nice cut bro. You see that? Doesn't matter if you're a loser or a nerd or a freak. All that matters, is that you become badass."

"Hawk, fall in beside ms. Diaz get her jaw off the floor" he pointing to me as I realized it really was open wide.

He walked over beside me and smirked I looked away so he couldn't see the red on my cheeks. He must of noticed

" you're blushing, princess" he whispered into my ear.

Johnny stood Infont of Eli " fear does not exist in this dojo does it?"

" no sensei"

He stood infont of Me" defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?"

I smiled and looked at Miguel " no sensei "

He stood infont of Aisha " pain does not exist in this dojo does it"

" no sensei"

He stood infont of Miguel and said the same thing to him as he did to me " defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?"

Miguel looked over at me this time and smirked " no sensei"

" class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist?"

" yes, sensei!"

A/n- this one is a bit longer I really wanted to show hawk in this one:) but have a good day loves<3

I would love some feedback on this! So message me or comment:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
38.6K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
1.5K 68 20
All her life, Taylor had only been living with her mom and aunt since her father was absent. Meeting him just a few times was clearly enough times fo...
435K 11.4K 154
"People lose their morals when they get to the top." ⭒ After her father's death, Zion moves to Reseda where she makes a new group of friends. Then, o...