TABERU ─ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

❝ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. ❞ 🖇 ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

30 | Awake

14K 784 137
By yua-giri

It hurts.. But what can you do?

You slowly flutter your eyes open, revealing a ceiling you're familar with.

Your head began throbbing the moment you lifted your head from the pillow. You feel like shit but it's better than getting your body tossed around again, right?

You sigh, "I hope i somehow helped."

Is this what sorcerers go through? You wouldn't have known it was that painful.

You force your body to sit up, groaning as you struggled. You also notice both of your arms covered in bandages.

Taking a look under the blanket that covered you, It isn't much of a surprise to see bandages wrapped around parts of your legs and thighs.

You didn't really feel anything except for a few headaches. You'll have to thank Shoko Ieiri for healing you— she has done a wonderful job.

You bite your bottom lip, stopping yourself from having a break down as you recalled the events from yesterday; the running, screaming, and panic you felt yesterday is nothing that you have ever experienced before.

"They're hurt." you whisper, "Should i ask sensei if i could see them?"

Right now, being alone seems nice after a tiring day of fighting, though you had other things to worry about. Kugisaki, Itadori―

"Fushiguro!" your eyes widen. is he still alive?

Your breath hitches. 'Wait.. I've been awake in this room for about a few minutes and i barely hear any noise from outside.'

'Where is everyone?!'

"I'll also get stronger.. And surpass you."

Ah, yes. Here they are; our loveable trio that sometimes shares the same brain.

Kugisaki and Itadori are both sitting on chairs while Fushiguro's already comfortable on his bed, eating pizza with the two of his classmates.

"Heh heh." itadori grins, "That's more like it!"

"Are you leaving me out of this?" kugisaki frowns.

"Eh?" itadori tilts his head to the side, "Of course not! But.." the smile he had suddenly falls.

Kugisaki and Fushiguro spare glances at eachother, not knowing what's running in Itadori's mind.

" ..What about L/N?" he ask, "She'll get stronger too, right? With us?"

Fushiguro's eyes slightly widen, suddenly remembering memories of the fight with the special grade yesterday.

'The last time i saw her.. She was unconcious..' his heart drops to his stomach. How can he forget?

"She obviously will." kugisaki says, "Yep. She'll definitely be stronger than you."

itadori scrunches his nose, "I hope she does. So she can control her.. Hunger.. Around me." he scratches the back of his head.

tthre are already a thousand reasons why Itadori despises Sukuna so much, but this seems to be another one to add to the collection― preventing him from making another friend.

"She's strong. She can control herself in no time." fushiguro says.

"You can't stop really stop her from getting hungry, but L/N can manage." he continues, "Like i said.. She's strong. It's admireable, actually."

He finishes while he maintains eye contact with itadori. His expression is serious while talking about you, and the two students can clearly see that.

'L/N's strong in her own way but..'

Fushiguro feel a twinge of pain in his heart when he remembers the way you've been tossed around after raining Hanami with punches— which he was sure tired you out.

'.. Seeing her scared and hurt makes me want to protect her. To show her that everything would be alright despite the technique she possess.'

This was it. He has a new objective.

"Kugisaki, Itadori." fushiguro calls, the two of them turning to look at the dark haired boy.

"Let's help L/n get stronger."

Both his fellow first years stare at him, only for their expressions to light up once they processed what he had said.

"Of course!" kugisaki smirks, "she's our friend."

The girl's excited. Just the thought of all four of you, getting stronger together, is making her pumped up and ready to fight again!

A smile tugs on Itadori's lips. He may be dense and oblivious at times, but there's no denying that Fushiguro is deeply concerned about you. It makes him happy seeing as you did a good job with warming these two's hearts while he was gone.

Fushiguro then sighs out of relief. God, these two are idiots though they're somehow reliable.

"As i expected.." ah, Todo Aoi, "..Of brothers friends."

how did he get inside fushiguro's room..?

All three of them flinch.

Itadori quickly stands up, rushing out of fushiguro's room with Todo following and shouting something about how him and Itadori being in highschool.

Once the room became quiet, Kugisaki and Fushiguro spare eachother a glance, dumbfounded.

"Wanna visit her?" she ask, standing up from her chair. She's obviously referring to you.

Fushiguro sighs. As much as he wanted to, he can't. He still needs to rest too.

"I don't know." he mutters, "Maybe later. Or whenever she's awake."

"Alright! Suit yourself." Kugisaki waves goodbye, already on her way to leave his room.

Once she opens the wooden door, she shrieks, eyes slightly widened and hand gripping tightly at the doorknob.

Fushiguro raises a brow, "Is there something wrong?"

Kugisaki says nothing. Instead, she moves away from the door, revealing whoever it was that scared her.

djkshwienaodhanhs

tysm for 10k !! i'm very sorry i can't do individual chapters of me thanking everyone :') i already have a lot of drafts and moving chapters can be a hassle !!

next update would probably be after i watch the last ep ( this saturday ) bcs i have to study and need to see kugisaki and itadori kick ass.

thank u !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.2K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
907K 22.9K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader ❝ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling ❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲�...
101K 1.8K 8
𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; ❝ 𝙸 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 �...