Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#4

363 9 0
By MKG1997

(Jay's P.O.V):Right now we were in the
V.I.P section waiting for the new arrivals to get here,and in case you're wondering one of the arrivals isn't a stranger to us which is why it was so easy to ask them to join our gang.

With them on our team we'll be unstoppable,
G-Dragon won't even know what hit him and we'll be able to put this five year long war to rest.

Cha Cha:It's already past 9 when the hell are they gonna get here?

Jay:Loco Sik did ya'll call your brother and found out what was taking him so long to get here?

Sik-k:Uh no but thanks for reminding me though.

Loco:Don't worry he'll get here I know for sure.

As we continued to wait we suddenly saw four familiar people coming upstairs to the V.I.P section,and they were no other than the new arrivals who we've been waiting for.

They were looking around to find us until I called them over here to get their attentions,
and they began to make their way over to our section.

???:Hey everybody sorry we're late we had some things to take care of.

Loco:It's about time you got here you punk you should've called.

???:I know Hyung I'm sorry but I was busy.

Jay:Well now that y'all are here we can get this meeting started.

???:Ok but first let me introduce you guys to my gang,of course you guys already know me I'm Hyuk and also known by my nickname Dean.

This is Ji-ho also known as Zico,this is Chloe but she goes by DeVita,and this is Ju-kyung but he likes to be called Ugly Duck or just Duck.

After Dean introduced his gang members,I heard chuckles coming from Cha Cha and Gray I'm guessing maybe it's because they found
Ju-kyung's nickname funny.

Dean:What's so funny?

Cha Cha:"Nothing it's just that uh the nickname Ugly Duck is quite unique,he said trying not to laugh but failed by letting out a loud chuckle."

Gray:"We're just curious why do you call yourself Ugly Duck?He asked trying to control his laugh by grinning hardly."

Duck:I don't know I guess it's just a childhood nickname that grew on me,so I just went along with it.

Cha Cha:"Gee I wonder why,he said jokingly."

Jay:Chase come on man we're having a meeting this is no time to act immature.

Cha Cha:Ok ok Jay you right I'm sorry.

Jay:Anyway it's good you guys considered to join our gang,and here's one question I have for you Dean.

Dean:Sure what is it?

Jay:I know Loco has a reason to want his brother destroyed,but what are your reasons for why you want Ji-young taken down?

Dean:Well even though he's our brother,that bastard has been terrorizing our lives for years and I'm sick of it.

Because of him our father's company was destroyed,and for no reason other than his
own personal jealousy and ego so of course I have my own reasons for wanting him dead.

Jay:Well if you and I stick together we can make that possible.

Dean:I agree.

Jay:Now for your initiation to make you official members,you just have to sign these contracts and I'm offering you $1,500 dollars in cash to give you a good offer on considering to join our family.

Dean:We'll sign the contracts but keep the cash,not that we don't appreciate the offer but the cash just sounds like a bribe and we don't need to be bribed.

If you were someone else then I'd definitely  accept that cash with no hesitation,but I know that you're a man of your word Jay and if I thought you weren't trustworthy then we would've never turned to you.

Jay:Ok do whatever you want it's your decision.

Dean:Well first we need to sign the contracts

Jay:Go ahead.

They all read through the contracts,and signed each of them from page to page which now means we have new editions to our family.

And I've known Dean for years so he's already been apart of our family since the beginning,
even though he's never been apart of our gang before and that's because he's Loco's younger brother.

So any family of his is considered family to us,
depending on if they're on our side or not of course.

Dean:Ok we're done.

Jay:"Welcome to AOMG,he said while holding out his hand for a handshake."

Dean:"It's a pleasure to be welcomed,he said while accepting his handshake."

Zico:So what now do we leave or stay?

Dean:Who said we're leaving what makes
you think we'd come to a club and not enjoy ourselves?

Jay:Well in that case let's go get some drinks and enjoy ourselves.

Cha Cha:Now that's what I'm talking about!

Now that we got our important business out the way,we left the V.I.P section and went to the bar to have some drinks and enjoy this night club that's really packed tonight.

And that's because I heard the club owner is celebrating his birthday today,so this party
is pretty much for him.

Everyone was turning up and doing their
own thing,until everyone heard a voice from someone speaking on the microphone
bringing all of our attention.

Jaden:Alright give it up one last time for Lil Kid Ghost,so is everyone having a great time tonight?!

Everyone:"Yeah!They shouted loudly from the crowd."

Jaden:Awesome because our next performers are some very close friends of mine,and they were nice enough to perform here tonight for my birthday!

And please guys be nice because one of
the performers is my sister,so everyone let's welcome my good friends Misfits of Society!

Cha Cha:Misfits of Society that sounds like a rock band name.

Hoody:It probably is.

(Sasha's P.O.V):This is it this is our time to shine,I took a deep breath in confidents hoping that this moment turns out perfect and this will be the biggest break of our lives.

So without wasting anymore time we went on the stage,and went to our positions with all eyes on us relax Sasha you can do this.

Once we started playing our instruments,I can tell the people were not interested which I was expecting because rock bands don't get the same amount of attention in clubs like the rappers and pop stars do.

Before any of us can start singing,Tyler came up on stage snatching the microphone that was standing right in front of me interrupting our entire performance by exchanging a few not so nice words.

Tyler:Hey are ya'll falling asleep already
cause this shit right here is corny as hell,who asked these ugly ass kids to come here and perform anyway?!

Y'all need to go back home cause ya'll suck ass,don't nobody wanna listen to this fucking trash!

We just stood there watching Tyler talk
trash getting a reaction from the crowd,we weren't phased by it at all because this is all rehearsed.

Quinn came up with this idea to hype up the crowd and so far it's working,we even had to let Jaden know what was going on so that he won't lose it at his own party.

Tyler:"And look at this dude over here you know I found some raccoons in my back yard that look just like you?!He said jokingly while pointing at Thomas making everyone in the crowd laugh."

Quinn:Wow dude why are you mad,it's not our fault you took the short bus to the club tonight.

Tyler:Bitch if you don't get the fuck outta here lookin like Amber Rose in a training bra!

Quinn:You know Pinocchio's nose gets bigger every time he tells a lie,but does your ears get bigger when you lie about every girl you've ever had sex with?!

Tyler:At least my dick is bigger than yours!

Quinn:Wow you could've fooled me,I thought you were just growing a finger underneath your balls!

Everyone laughed and gasped loudly at the roasts Tyler and Quinn were making towards each other,even we laughed a few times and forgot that we're suppose to act serious.

Tyler:You know what you and yo little homies,
can kiss my black ass!

Quinn:I would but my lips are too good for your crusty ass anyway!

Tyler:Let me show y'all how to put on a real show since you can't!

Quinn:Well then go ahead Tyler show us what not to do!

Just then Thomas makes a beat on his drums,
and that's when Tyler began his freestyle which is really just a rap battle.

Once he finished his verse Quinn jumped in and did her verse,the crowd definitely seems
to be enjoying the exchange between these two and how could they not?

They both kept going back and forth until
they finally finished,and shook hands while everyone in the crowd was clapping and cheering.

Tyler:Alright I'm done for tonight,Imma go and let y'all do your thing now.

Quinn:Thanks for coming through.

Tyler:No problem.

Sasha:I think this will be much easier now.

Willow:Yeah the feeling of me wanting to puke is gone.

Tyler:Give my homies a chance y'all they may be a rock band,but that don't mean they can't turn up the club too!

And if y'all don't like them just leave or go about your business,but if you boo them off
the stage we finna have a problem got that shit?!

Everyone continued to cheer until Tyler left the stage,leaving us to take over and begin our performance thanks to him we all felt more confident and determined to do what we came here to do.

For this song we have Willow singing lead, because we're both the strongest singers
of the group so we take turns on singing
lead.

After the song was over I was surprised by
how interesting everyone seemed to be at our performance,but in order to keep the crowd Quinn decided to take over the lead for our next song.

Ok now it's my turn here goes nothing,I take one deep breath and close my eyes before I start to sing.

After performing the last song of the night,we waved at the cheering crowd before going backstage to celebrate our successful performance.

Thomas:Wow they loved us out there that was such a success!

Willow:I know right my heart was pounding out there.

Quinn:Yeah and you guys should thank the hype girl for coming through.

Sasha:Yeah she's right if it wasn't for Quinn's plan we would've stunk out there,I'm just glad everything turned out as a success.

Quinn:Aww no problem bitches now let's go party!

(Jay's P.O.V):We just got finished watching
a bunch of kids perform,and I'll admit they weren't bad and they definitely didn't fail to hype up the crowd.

They're lucky to be so young wild and free living their lives the way they want to,not having to make sacrifices for anyone I know someone very well who would kill to be like them.

Cha Cha:That performance was interesting.

Dean:Right I'm not into rock but that was dope.

Loco:And something told me that the
roasting in the beginning of the performance was rehearsed and guess what I was right.

Jay:Man that was too obvious,I've seen and participated in too many rap battles in my days not to know that was rehearsed.

Cha Cha:Yeah and I remember those rap battles they used to do in the streets,when I was growing up those was some good ass times.

Jay:Yeah if I wasn't still doing this mafia shit I'd probably be a rapper by now.

Cha Cha:You still think about doing music sometimes?

Jay:Yeah all the time there's not a day where I don't think about it,I had a whole lot of dreams I had to sacrifice and put to the side.

Duck:But why did you have to put all your dreams to side,if music is what you really wanna do then why not go for it?

Jay:Because when you have more than just one person in your life to think about other than yourself.

Then you'll understand that sometimes you're gonna be in situations where,you have to put your personal needs beneath the people you care about.

Gray:Yeah that might be necessary for certain situations but not for every situation,it's one thing to think of others in need but not to the point where you forget about your own happiness.

Jay:I know you're right Gray,but maybe when this war is over I might start this music thing just need some time.

Gray:That won't be such a bad idea,hope you follow through with it.

Jay:Yeah and I hope it's as soon as possible.

We continued to chat and drink until we were interrupted by the girls,coming towards our direction while laughing and talking with each other about God knows what.

It's amazing how they just met and they're hitting it off just like that,at first I thought Hoody wouldn't like the idea of having
another girl in our gang.

But I was wrong I don't know why I thought she was that petty,besides it's a good thing they're getting along anyway because from
now on we all have to work together.

Hoody:Yah what are you guys sitting around for didn't we come here to party?!

DeVita:Yeah it's a party and you guys are sitting around like you're at a pub come on
let's turn up!

Jay:Alright alright we'll be right there.

Hoody:"Hurry up!She said before walking away with DeVita."

Jay:I think we should go to the dance floor to shut them up.

Cha Cha:For real I'm not about to have no girls nagging at me all night,I already get enough of that shit from my mom.

I chuckled a little bit at what Cha Cha said,and left the bar with the guys to meet up with the girls at the dance floor so we can have more fun before we go home for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 45
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
30.9K 1.4K 20
Love happens over time but not by force Calista can't say the same, she was kidnapped and forced to marry Amell a Mafia King Will they forever hate...
318K 8.2K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
8.9M 248K 68
Catalaiya Snyder, a 23 years old businesswoman was obligated to have an arranged marriage to a guy named Mason Mcbelt. She hated the idea of arranged...