Coming back to England (seque...

By prayersimeon

Book two of Queen of My Heart Life after all the trauma of experiencing separation, kidnapping, almost fakin... More

Queen of my heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- The Proposal
Chapter 30
Wedding -part 1
Wedding part 2
Eplioue
Extra bonus chapter

Chapter 4

7 5 2
By prayersimeon

Cohen Point of view

Day one in London

I don't ever think that I would see her this happy after the way how both of us changed ,well mostly her life has already been affected by the drastic changes of living in a different country where she knows nobody else except for me and she was once kidnapped.

I have decided to work part time in my gym from London to actually focus on the real matters at hand here which is her however ,I have been secretly saving up my money for us to get our place together right across the street from her grandparents house.

I began to speak "Hello my names is-"

I was interrupted when I was actually about to reintroduce myself to her grandparents again by her grandpa Stanley but I decided to wait until her grandpa Stanley have finished talking to be a gentleman.

"We already know who you are Cohen"her grandpa Stanley interrupted me.

Well that is certainly good enough that her grandpa Stanley to recognise me from a couple of month ago but I hope her grandparents do not lecture me about what happened in America.

"What my lovely husband means that you are the bodyguard that comes here so many month ago"her grandma Elisa corrected her husband.

I shut the door behind us as we all walked into the kitchen to take a break from standing up for too long.

"Grandma Elisa and grandpa Stanley I have something to tell you about"She said to her grandparents.

We both walked in straight away inside the kitchen  following behind her grandma Elisa and take a seat on the kitchen stools.

"Why don't you two please take a sit inside the kitchen ?" asked her grandma Elisa.

Reagan is  about to announce to her grandparents that we have actually starting dating and I am more than her protector now.
"The news is that Cohen here is now my boyfriend"she announces that to her grandparents.

Nobody in the room is angry or deposed the idea of us dating each other which is great news for us.
"Tell us the story of how you met our granddaughter Reagan?"her grandma Elisa asks us  very eagerly.

Her grandma Elisa want to know the story of how Reagan and I actually met which is actually very quite interesting including a funny story.
I began to speak "We met at a party, I saw her standing there outside in someone backyard peering to be very lonely and my first thought were she really need a strong guy like me-"

She hits me lightly on my arm even though I know that her punches or hits does not hurt but I pretend that it hurts me.
"Don't listen to him, grandma Elisa and grandpa Stanley because  that is definitely not how I would remember it"she interjected me speaking.

She is right though that some of it is not actually true but I like winding her up sometimes because I found it funny all the time.
"Ouch what for that?"I ask her dumbfounded that she hit me lightly again.

I pretended her hit hurts me so much that I started to rubbing the spot where she hit me but let me honest her hit and punches are really improved since when I first hold my first training session with her.
"For not telling them the exact story of how we met"she called me out on it.

This time I am actually going to tell the story of how we met in a clip note version to keep short sweet and simple just like her.
I am only kidding!
"I was keeping an close eye on her to make sure that no average teenagers boys tried anything out on her and then I saw her standing there in this guy called mason garden"I recall to them.

I remember it like it was yesterday when I first met her in mason house party that night because she really did blew me away with her stunning smile, her hair in soft waves brown curls, her gorgeous eyes has a spark in it and overall I knew she was the one for me.

"For me it was multiple of times when I first started falling in love with him"she said lovingly to me.

She giggles happily as i slowly spins her around,kissing her forehead and then she in my arms.

I love her laugh so much because it sounds like music or a sweet melody to my ear ,I also love when she gets all sassy or sarcastic at me, I love our little talks and I completely adore her.
"Awww it sounds like love at first sight to me"her grandma Elisa said in happiness to her granddaughter this happy.

I could not even take my eyes off of her but the thing I do not even want to because she makes me a better person.
"Reagan darling, why don't we leave the men to talk and you could tell about your adventures in American"I hear her grandma Elisa said to her.

They both left me standing here alone in the kitchen with her grandpa Stanley who coyly smirk at me and i gulp in fear of what could happen next.
"You boy comes over here! I thought with my granddaughter being a very smart girl that my wife  Elisa and I won't be able to dealing with any boy problems"her grandpa Stanley stated that to me.

I could feel this conversation with moving to a much darker approach so instead of interrupted her grandpa Stanley speak I just carefully listen to her grandpa Stanley words.

"I am sure are a great guy but you clearly do not want me to bring out Betsy do you?"ask her grandpa Stanley threateningly to me.

I take a intake of breath before I begin to speak to her grandpa Stanley , I am thinking of a way to show my respect towards her grandpa Stanley and fast.
"You and your wife Elisa has raised up such a strong , beautiful and caring girl out of your granddaughter Reagan"I said honestly complimenting all of them.

I generally mean it because she is such a great amazingly talented, beautiful, intelligent, sassy, sarcastic girl with a heart full of pure gold.
"She must have got that from her her mother Stella and her grandmother Elisa" her grandpa Stanley told me.

I was beyond relieved when her grandpa Stanley tapped me on the back of my shoulder with a proudest smile.
"Whoa what is going on here?" She asks me curiously.

I looks up a upon hearing her voice as she is walking back into the kitchen with her grandma Elisa who is smiling knowingly at the sight of her husband Stanley and I little moments when her grandpa Stanley is about to welcome me into their family.
"Welcome to the family son"exclaims happily to me.

I went upstairs to help her to her suitcase into her room and unpack my suitcase into her room.
********************************
Reagan Point of view
*******************************
I am so glad that my grandparents approved of him and welcome him into our family.

I am texting my best friend Rhea the good news about it.

Rea: Guess what girl?

Rhea:What no wait don't tell me

Rea:Then keep on guessing

Rhea:Awww wait you all finally back in London???!?

Rea:Yasss I am and they have accepted him as my boyfriend

Girl I am so excited for you that and have decided to come to your house- Rhea

Wait right now???- Rea

Yes now and do not move anywhere!- Rhea

The front door burst open after my best friend Rhea walked into my grandparents house.
"Girl is that you?" Ask Rhea excitedly.
I have miss my best friend like crazy because life is obviously not the same without her by side plus she is like a sister to me.

"Come on Rhea who else would it be now?"I jokingly asked her.
We walk into the living room while he is upstairs kindly my suitcase in my room for me , Rhea and I began to catch up on each other life.

"So now I don't even get a hug nor hi Rhea I miss you"Rhea sassed me.
Rhea and I went to go run up to each other to give a hug even though we both ended up on the living room floor also we both started to look at each other before we begin to crack up with fits of laughter so much that happy tears were actually running down my face.

"Hello Rhea and I miss you too"I said honestly to her.

I am getting up off the floor now to start dusting some dust off from me and I lend Rhea a hand to help her up.
"Anyway I have got some of my own tea to tell you about girl"Rhea squealed
smiling happily at me.

Rhea is not the only one who has some tea to spilled as well as me but I decided to let her have this day and I will tell Rhea probably some time this week.
"Ooo does it call for an double celebration on Saturday night?"I ask Rhea.

I am patiently waiting for Rhea to enlighten me with her tea while sitting down on the couch relaxing my mind because it is the very least that I deserve from the trauma I have been through the last past months.
"Well it depends if you count me and mason being an actual couple?"she reveals out to me.

I felt my dizziness about to kick in as i jolt up right up in my seat in a flash due to Rhea new or shall I say tea.

I am still trying to guess if Rhea is really pulling my leg or if Rhea is actually telling the truth.
"Your what now.... no I mean congratulations to the both of you!"I scream in excitement to Rhea.

Rhea nodding to confirm it with a happy smile and laugh at me being crazily ecstatic about hearing that her and mason are finally dating now.
"Thank you and I am sure as glad that you are back here in London" Rhea thanks me for being happy for her.

Rhea talk about how much that I have missed out on and how she would never replace me with someone else to be her best friend.

Oh that reminds me of Betsy my grandfather shotgun because I just realise that we will always be safe in their house and I could use it to threaten mason if that boy ever hurt my best friend then he have to go through me first.
"Does that means I need to bring out my grandpa Stanley Betsy the gun now?"I ask Rhea jokingly.

I do mean it if does ever decide to hurt my best friend that I would hurt him just as much like ten thousand times harder.

We talk about all things then, everything even to do with me being kidnapping and lastly, Cohen and I dating each other until it was time for her to go home.

This is only day one in London.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326 34 21
I smile at this loving the reaction he gave me. So go back to tracing. Purposely making each of my touches softer and slower. He grabs my hand and tu...
72.9K 5.1K 44
|| Second Book! Can not be read as a stand-alone || Read The Secrets Of Finnley first! "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." A...
5.7K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...
212K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...