Coming back to England (seque...

By prayersimeon

Book two of Queen of My Heart Life after all the trauma of experiencing separation, kidnapping, almost fakin... More

Queen of my heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- The Proposal
Chapter 30
Wedding -part 1
Wedding part 2
Eplioue
Extra bonus chapter

Chapter 3

13 9 11
By prayersimeon

Reagan point of view

The homely smell

I can't wait to feel the cold weather windy breeze blowing on the necks making my hair flow in the wind as I walks through out of the airport.

The trees are simply waving when I walk by them, noisy incoming of vehicles that are struck in traffic, beautiful view of nature flowers etc and I will always have America in my heart whereas the Uk has always been my truth home even since I have grown up here.

"Are you ready to see your grandparents again?"he ask me.

After the plane have finally landed on the ground safely, we both quickly went to collect our luggages from the top shelf and patiently waiting for the other passengers to get out of the plane one at a time.
"As ready as I will ever be"I reply back to him excitingly.

I could even feel a bounce in my step walking out of the plane with the cold powerful springs breeze forcefully blowing at me, it was so strong that even I have to hold on tightly to his hand to prevent the wind from blowing me off into another direction.

"That the spirit of a true born queen"he cheered me on.

I flip the back of my hair pretending to be a royalty,walking down the pathway into the airport and out of the exit.

He  then started clapping for me while booking an Uber to take us to my grandparents house because he did not drive himself here the last time he went into airport.
"Well it is about time about for me to put my foot forward and start to enjoy spending time with family again"I shirked with excitement.

I practically scream so much with excitement in my bones when we finally have arrived at back in London and the plane landed safely as well.
"Ohh erm, what about me?"he asks me jokingly.

I nudge his shoulders, hug him so tightly never ever wanting to let go of him or pull apart from our hug.

"You are my family too"I beamed to him.

I look up at him staring straight up into his eyes with happiness and a grateful smile on my face instead of him giving up me when I was missing. He remains hopeful that one day he will safe me from that misfortunes of being locked up always in that abandoned building.

"So are you"he whispered softly in my ears.

My breath hitches up a little bit more when gently caressing my face with his finger feels so good as slowly dancing around my arms bare skin.

I feel like it was actually just him and I standing in the front of the airport with no else but just the two us like how we met for the first time at a party.
"You make me feel like a incredibly happy girl , did you know that?"I ask him happily.

He leans in towards me as I mirror his actions to make our lips entwine for a kiss until it started to snow outside and just as we were about to kiss the sound of Uber started startling us with the loud sound of the Uber driver beeping it horns distract us from kissing each other .

"Good. I am so glad that you are happy with me"he smirked his glorious smirk at me.
We both hopped into our Uber still holding each other hand the whole way through the entire journey back to my grandparents house and I could sense that he was actually nervous about meeting my grandparents.

"Why are nervous Cohen?"I ask him, and then I adds "And it is not like you have not even met my grandparents before right".

The drive to my grandparents house was probably one hour long but somehow being with Cohen made it much easier or Bearable than before when I used to sit in my car on my silent drive to school and from back home.

"But that was different than before!"he pointed out to me.

I calmly takes his hand into mine and give a nice a gentle squeeze because I can barely contain my excitement of seeing my grandparents.

"Oh how so?"I ask him challengingly.
I love our little debate about about anything because it is really interesting and we both challenged each other intellectually.

The Uber driver stop by the front of my grandparents house, we pay the Uber driver for the whole drive to home afterwards he opens the car door to get out of the car and he then offered one of his hand so I don't manage to fall flat out on my face on the floor.

"Before I was just your bodyguard but now I am your boyfriend too"he reminded me.

I think it cute that he is worrying this much about meeting my grandparents as boyfriend now instead of bodyguards however I think that he can still be two in one.
"Don't worry they will still love you"i said reassuringly to him.
We both walking up to my grandparents doorstep, I press the doorbell to their house when waiting patiently for one of them to open the door until my grandpa Stanley open the front door for us.

"Reagan is that really you there?"my grandpa Stanley asked me questionably.

My grandpa Stanley perches his reading class back on his nose again to just get a more clearers view of me standing right in front of me.

"Did someone says my sweet little granddaughter name?"my grandma Elisa ask grandpa Stanley to confirm that I am actually here.

"Erm...yeah it is I,Reagan, your very loving granddaughter here in the flesh"I said honestly to my grandparents.

I am standing there expectedly waiting for my grandparents to finally notice it is I standing there and not some imposter who is dressed up like their granddaughter.

"I would not be to sure unless she is a hologram"he amused to them.

I slightly elbows him gently to stop him from making fun of my return home back in London but I have got to admit that it was actually pretty hilarious jokes to be honest.

"Aren't you supposed to be in American or in a different country at least?" My grandpa Stanley asked me curiously.

My grandma Elisa start to cry out happy tears to seeing me standing here alive again but all in one piece.

I drop my suitcases and luggage on the floor before I began to leaped into my grandparents loving, kind and tender embrace for the first time again.
"Well surprise!"i sang out to them.

I sang out to my grandparents, doing the jazz hand and silently hoping or praying that they do not ask me about kidnapping nor how I am coping to terms with the aftermath of my situation.

I pulled out my phone out of my coat pocket to see if there is any other messages from Sienna, Dani and the rest of the group until I realise that I forgot to mention to my best friend Rhea that I am back home in London again.

"We are all very glad that you got home safely and back in one piece"my grandma Elisa said appreciatively to him.

I know that my grandma Elisa is thanking the high heavens that I am still alive and not being buried in a ditch but I don't want to even think about it anymore.

The realisation of all it just hits me hard the most because if I just gave up instead fighting to stay alive again however i did not want him to this sadness , an empty hollow heart, the pain or the heartbreak of losing someone who he love the most.

I just could not do that to him!

"Who is this one fine hunks of a young man?"ask my grandma Elisa jokingly to me.

Now this is definitely going to be a  truckload of my grandma Elisa embarrassing enough for one day already yet I only know that she is probably joking around with me.

"Oh honey are you talking about me"my grandpa Stanley joked to my grandma Elisa.

I start to ponder on how much I miss out on my life back here in London also I want to send a text messages to Rhea to tell her that my plane has landed safely on the ground.

I guess I will have to do that at some point tomorrow in the afternoon because I am feeling really tired and jet-lag after the long plane flight back to England.

I fall asleep immediately on my bed as soon as my head hit the pillow and I was out like lightening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 197 22
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
95.7K 3.8K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
73.3K 5.2K 44
|| Second Book! Can not be read as a stand-alone || Read The Secrets Of Finnley first! "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." A...