Coming back to England (seque...

Bởi prayersimeon

Book two of Queen of My Heart Life after all the trauma of experiencing separation, kidnapping, almost fakin... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- The Proposal
Chapter 30
Wedding -part 1
Wedding part 2
Eplioue
Extra bonus chapter

Queen of my heart

36 11 4
Bởi prayersimeon

We both know that our love for each other could not die that easily but somehow we both have made it through all the obstacles life have decided to start throwing at us.

Yes ,it guess for those you who would have thought that I was actually going to ahead with plans B because like they said no plans is as great as the backup plan am I right?
I learned in order to stay strong that I have to learn how to fight for myself sometimes and all keep rewriting out the troubling part in exchange for the best parts.

Anyway I am still trying to find the right amount balance in life between college or purchasing what I love to do the most in my leisure time.

To find out more about all crazy , wacky and exciting adventures about life then please read more!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

211K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
169 48 34
(under editing, interested ones may reach out to me) In the symphony of love, their melodies intertwined, yet fate's chorus whispered no promise of f...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
89.5K 2K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...