Affinity [h.s]

By Louisgurl1D

[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a... More

teaser & introduction
trailer & castings
00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
♡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ 'ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ♡
1st year & new book

06

1.6K 93 940
By Louisgurl1D

I love Niall in this chapter lol
___________________________________________

Grace Evans

As we reach the studio the guys and the music team shuffle around getting ready for practice while I manage some paperwork that Lauren handed me before disappearing somewhere. She also handed me an NDA which i still had to sign. I take it out and read it properly. I got this from my dad. He had always adviced me to be extra careful with agreements and contracts. After I'm done i sign it and place it back in my bag so that i wouldn't lose it.

I go through a couple more contracts and keep the clipboard back on the table where Lauren left it before leaving. I stand up and fix my outfit before going for a stroll around the guys to check if they were doing their practice properly.

I walk in and see that Louis and Niall were having some sort of a funny fight and Liam and Harry were practicing a high note. The other guys just talking among themselves.

"Hey guys. Aren't you supposed to be doing your vocal trainings?'' i look at Louis and Niall with a bit of a serious look.

"Yes. But he distracted me'' Niall quickly blames it on Louis and sprints towards his spot next to Liam

"Okay doesn't matter. Start your practice please. We don't have a lot of time. We'll be going back to the hotel by 10.'' i say in a softer tone so as to convince them

"Yeah yeah sorry'' Louis nods coming back to his place beside Harry.

"Great'' i smile in excitement.

They start the practice and i see Harry stealing glances at me.

I supervise them for a while when I see Lauren approaching and gesturing me to go to her.

"You guys are doing great. I'll be back. Keep going'' i say and sprint towards her.

"Hey did you sign the agreement yet?'' she questions

"Yes yes. Just a moment.'' i quickly take out the agreement from my bag and hand it to her.

"Great. Here. This is your ID. And keep this document. I'll tell you what to do with it later'' she hands me a laminated card with my details in it and another sheet of paper that i kept in my bag.

"Oh thank you.'' i take the ID observe it keenly to see if there's any mistake or anything.

"Now you can go back to the practice. I see you've gotten them to work already. It takes me at least 45 mins just to get them to their positions'' she says taking a look at the team

"Really? They were a bit distracted at first but I told them to start and they did'' i say in confusion

"Yes. They don't listen to me.'' she chuckles a bit

"Oh'' i smile

"What's up with you and Harry tho?'' she asks me

"Um..?'' i didn't understand

"I saw this weird tension between you guys. Weren't you guys best friends or something?''

"Uh yes we were... are.. but he's been behaving a bit weird lately.. so i don't know.. I'm sure it'll get better'' i say

"Yeah i hope so'' she nods

"Okay i need to go do some other stuff. Take care of these idiots. I'll meet you at the hotel.''

"Oh you're leaving?''

"Yeah i got some work with the management team. And fit in one of the two SUVs. I'm taking the Audi''

"Okay.. see you then'' i nod

"Yeah.'' she takes the clipboard and walks off.

I walk back to the practice and take a seat in front of them crossing my left leg over my right one and placing my hands on my lap.

I see a smirk leave Liam's lips as he looks down at his shoes and then back up at me as he keeps singing. I couldn't help but smile a bit and look down quickly as i was feeling awkward. After an hour they take a break and they shuffle around the room. Niall comes and sits next to me.

"Did you bring water?'' he asks

"Yes sure. Wait'' i take out my water bottle and hand it to him.

"It's so cute'' he laughs at the purple teddy prints on the bottle.

"Yeah um.. i like it'' i blush as i was kinda embarrassed

He drinks the water and closes the cap handing me back the bottle.

"You're bored?'' he asks wiping his lips.

"No not at all. I'm really enjoying. I love it'' i say meaning it

"Oh yeah? That's good''

"Yeah''

"Hey I want some water too'' Louis comes sprinting

"Sure'' i smile handing him the bottle

He drinks almost half of the bottle and gives it back to me. "You're a life saver'' he chuckles and i laugh. After messing around a bit I remind them again to get back to practice.

It's 9:50 when I stop the practice.

"It's time. Let's go'' i say and walk out as they start packing up.

Harry walks upto me for the first time since yesterday and i was kinda happy about it.

"Hey um.. where's Lauren?'' he asks his face expressionless

"She said she had some work so she had to leave. She'll meet us at the hotel'' i say

"Okay'' he walks away. I wanted to talk a bit about us.

"Harry!'' i blurt out

He pauses and turns around

"Yeah?'' he asks his brows knitting together

""We're okay right? You and me?'' i question

"Yes. Sure'' he raises a thumb and starts walking away.

What the hell is wrong with him? This wasn't him at all. I was starting to get worried about everything.

"Heyyy Izzzz!!'' i hear Niall

"Hey'' i turn around and smile at him

"You're coming with us now right?'' he asks excited

"Yes'' i nod

"Yayy we'll have fun'' he tugs his arm around my elbow catching me off guard.

"Niall leave the poor girl alone for a sec'' i hear Liam's voice from behind us

"Shuddup Liam. You're just jealous'' he backfaces Liam and sticks out his tongue making me laugh.

"Oh c'mon Niall. Let me spend some time with her too'' Louis sprints and tugs his arm around my other hand. Now I'm walking between these two guys. I chuckle looking at them.

"They probably love you'' Liam says

"Sure we do'' Louis nods seriously

"I'm glad. I love you guys too'' I smile

"Yes. Just not Liam" Niall says in a hush

"Niall i can hear you" Liam chuckles

"I know idiot." He mocks him and we laugh.

I walk out with them and I see the musicians packing stuff in their car. Josh talking with the driver. He turns his head towards us.

"You guys have her all occupied don't you?'' he laughs looking at me

"Yeah yeah. She's fun'' Niall says

"Okay now i need to check on some things so i need you guys to leave my arms and also they are hurting'' i say chuckling as they get pulled in different directions.

"Oh sorry'' Louis leaves my arms and Niall follows him.

"We'll wait in the car'' Liam says walking towards the car.

"Yeah I'll be there'' i say walking over to the suv that belonged to the music team. I go and check that if all the instruments were properly tucked in and that everyone was there. A medium tall guy walks over to me.

"Hey i believe we haven't met'' he puts forth his hand

"I'm Grace'' i smile taking his hand

"I'm Richard. You're the.. new assistant manager?'' he says recalling

"Yeah..'' i nod

"Great'' he smiles

"Hey Grace'' Josh walks upto me with a smile. His gray eyes lighting up. He had dark brunette hair and a good muscular built. This is the first time I'm actually noticing him. I got distracted.

"Hey Josh'' i smile

"You look cute in that outfit'' he smirks

"Oh thank you''

"Wait.. is something going on between you guys?'' Richard raises his eyebrow in suspicion.

"Um what? No..'' i shake my head

"Ofc not. Stop embarrassing her'' Josh playfully punches Richard.

"Okay okay fine. You do you. I'll see you around'' Richard laughs and walks away.

"So.. you're having fun?'' Josh asks stepping a bit forward.

"Yeah. I'm actually enjoying so much'' i nod

"I'm glad. And if you want you can come hang around with us..'' he says looking at the guys and i take a glance at them too.

"Yeah... I will.. sometime..'' i smile

"Sure.. and um.. just so you know, you don't have to knock everyday... It's very stressful on your part..''

"Yeah i know.. it's just they weren't picking up their phones so i had to go knock..'' i explain

"Oh right. They always keep the phones on silent. Lauren was always so mad at them. But I tell you what, call on the room landline. They'll surely wake up.''

"Oh my god. That's brilliant. Why didn't I think of it today!?''

"Haha it's alright. Now you know.''

"Yes thank you!'' I smile cheekily

"And.. do you wanna come with us?'' he asks pointing a finger to the SUV.

"Oh actually I'm already going with the guys. Some other time maybe?''

"Yeah yeah of course.'' he smiles

"Okay then.. see you..'' i say stepping back

"Woah woah watch it'' Josh says his eyes widening as I crash into someone behind me but still manage not to fall.

I quickly turn to see it's Harry.

"Watch where you're going for god's sakes'' he was very irritated

"Oh I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to-''

"Yeah fine whatever.'' he walks towards the SUV.

His behaviour was really hurting me now. He behaved like he didn't even know me.

"Hey you okay?'' Josh quickly comes over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you..'' i say looking down cuz i felt my eyes getting moist.

"Here. You dropped this..'' he hands me my ID. Oh my god. Lauren would've been so mad at me if i lost it.

"Oh thank you'' i look up at him

"Wait. Why are you crying?'' his brows come together

"Oh no I'm not.. there must me something in my eye'' i quickly rub my eyes

"Um... If that's what you say..'' he didn't buy it I know but he didn't wanna be too pushy. I appreciate that.

"I should.. go..'' i say

"Yeah. Take care'' he nods

I walk over to the SUV and see Louis and Liam sitting in the middle row. Louis opens the door for me. He quickly flips down the last seat of the middle row for me to get to the last row where Niall was seated and doing something on his phone. I climb in and he again drops the seat and sits on it.

"Why are you looking sad? Everything okay?'' Liam turns around from his seat.

"Yeah'' i nod forcing a smile. All i wanted to do was cry right now.

"Oh hey what happened Iz'' Niall leans in front of me and questions

"Nothing I'm fine. Really'' i say

"If we're done can we leave now?'' Harry asks irritated from the front seat

"What are you so cranky about, Styles?'' Liam questions

"None of your business'' Harry speaks back.

"Wha- what the hell is going on with you'' Liam was frustrated now but Harry doesn't respond.

"You're getting intolerable Harreh'' Louis says shaking his head and Harry just raises his thumb at him without looking back.

The car starts and we leave for hotel. It was a silent ride as they sensed I wasn't okay.

As i get off the car Niall tugs my bag a bit and i turn around.

"You'll be okay? Are you nervous bcz I did too much? I'm sorry if i overwhelmed you'' he said in a quieter tone.

"Omg no. That's so not the reason. You've been so good to me Niall. Don't say that. It's nothing related to you. I promise'' i felt bad cuz he was feeling guilty

"You sure?''

"Yes yes of course I'm sure.'' i smile at him

"So i can go back to having fun with you?'' he asks with a smile spreading on his lips

"Yes sure I'd love that'' i chuckle

"Yay! See you in a few hours then'' he says excited

"Yup'' i smile

I walk into the lobby and take the elevator to my floor and go to my room. As soon as i lock the door behind me i fall on the bed staring at the ceiling. The distance between me and Harry kept growing. I had to do something about it. But I didn't even know why he was acting all wierd.

I hear my phone ring and see it's Lauren.

"Hey'' i pick up

"Hey I need you to go and check if all the guys have their essential documents and stuff. And also make them sign the paper i gave you.''

"Oh okay''

I sit up and take the document out and go to the music team first. They were still in the hallway when i reached their floor.

"Hey. You're here'' James said looking at me.

"Yes I um.. needed y'all to sign this '' i say holding up the paper.

"Oh okay. Come on in we'll do it.'' James says opening his door and the rest of the guys follow him in and i walk in at last.

That's a lot of guys.

They all sit scattered around the room. Archer, Ray and Richard sit on the bed. James sits at the coffee table and Josh sits on the couch. I stand near the door waiting for them to settle down.

"Come sit. Why are you standing there?'' Ray speaks

"No it's alright. I have to go to the guys too.'' i say smiling

"Alright give us the paper'' James walks upto me and i hand him the sheet..

They all sign one by one and Josh hands me the paper.

"Thank you'' i smile at all of them.

"Come I'll walk you out'' Josh says putting his hands in the pocket

"Okay. I'll see you guys later. Make sure to check the essentials'' i remind them before leaving.

"You don't seem okay. Is something bothering you?'' Josh speaks as soon as we walk out of the room.

"Uh no. I'm fine really.. I don't really wanna talk about it'' i say

"Oh alright sure. I'm sorry'' he apologizes

"No no it's okay. Don't be sorry.''

He nods.

I reach the elevator and i press the button. As i walk in i turn back to him pressing the floor number.

"Thank you for caring.'' i smile at him. He really was kind and good to me.

"Anytime'' he smiles.

I reach the 16th floor and go to Niall's room first bcz i was scared to face Harry alone. He opens the door.

"Hey Iz''

"Hey. Can you call the other guys. Y'all need to sign this document.'' i say.

"Oh sure. Come sit here. I'll just call them.'' he helps me in and goes to call the others. I sit on the couch and wait for them. Liam and Louis walk in with Niall.

"Hey Grace. You feeling better?'' Liam asks sitting on the sofa

"Yeah I'm fine'' i smile

"What do we have to sign?'' Louis asks taking a seat next to me.

"Um this document here. Btw where's Harry?'' i question Niall

"He's not here. He can sign later'' he shrugs as he comes and sits opposite to me.

"Okay.''

They all sign one by one and hand me the paper.

"Okay guys. I need to go. I'll see you in a few hours''

"Yeah sure'' Louis nods. And they all agree

"Okay then. Bye.'' I get up and leave the room.

As i approach the elevator i hear the chime of it approaching. It was Harry.

"Hey Har-''

"Later'' he waves in front of his face

"But you need to-''

"I SAID LATER!'' he shouts and walks into his room.

I was surprised at the way he was behaving. It was getting too much. I get back to my room starting to pack up all my stuff as we were leaving.

But at the back of my mind, I knew Harry wasn't himself.

___________________________________________

Hope you liked the Chapter! I love y'all<3

Vote and comment<3

Next chapter is going to be a bit triggering. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!"Âť He held me c...
120K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
55.6K 1.7K 60
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
47.9K 1.2K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...