𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’† ― percy jac...

By -CELESTIALAPHRODITE

π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š, π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆'𝒔 π’Žπ’† . . . . 𝐁𝐎𝐎�... More

ALLURE ME
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
001. THE BEGINNING OF THE HIGH TIDE
002. AURORA STARK THE HOTHEAD
003. OCEAN EYES
004. THE START OF A QUEST
005. EXPLODING A BUS IS BAD PUBLICITY
006. THE TALE OF MEDUSA
007. PURPLE IRISES
008. THE PROTECTOR
009. SUCH A DANGEROUS BOY
010. TWO WORLDS COLLIDING
011. TEAM BONDING TIME
012. WATERBED SHOPPING WITH THE GANG
013. HIGHWAY TO HELL
014. THE LORD OF THE DEAD
015. STARK STYLE
016. OBADIAH STANE
017. WHAT ABOUT DESTINY?
ACT ONE, POST CREDIT SCENE
ACT TWO
018. A YEAR OF WHISPERS
019. CYCLOPS
020. THOSE BLAZING FIRE FILLED EYES
021. DANGER IS NEAR
022. OFF TO THE RACES
023. PRETTY MAGENTA
024. PRINCESS ANDROMEDA
025. A VESSEL FOR REVENGE
026. NATHANIEL PRINCE
027. STEAM BOAT GOES BOOM
028. AURORA STARK ALMOST DROWNS
029. AURORA'S ULTIMATE DREAM
030. PAIN IS THE GATEWAY FOR CHAOS
031. BROKEN RIBS
032. FOR APHRODITE'S SAKE
033. THE EMBODIMENT OF PAIN
034. AURORA RIDES A PONY
035. STARKS ARE NOT THEIR FAILURES
036. THE BETRAYAL
ACT TWO, POST CREDIT SCENE
ACT THREE
037. WESTOVER HALL
038. AURA COLOR: RED
039. AURORA STARK THE SCAREDY CAT
040. AURORA'S TIES
041. WHITE MYRTLES
042. BACK IN BLACK
043. APHRODITES FAVORITE
045. WHITE MYRTLES PT.2
ACT THREE, POST CREDIT SCENE
ACT FOUR
046. AURORA AND HER LONGTIME FRIEND MISERY

044. NATE THE DEMIGOD ADOPTER

1.8K 137 201
By -CELESTIALAPHRODITE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

❛ nathaniel prince is
who the gods should be ❜

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝕬urora loved the feeling of flying—it stemmed from how free it made her feel. Like nothing would ever touch her from her spot in the sky and no problem was worth worrying either. Instead the wind rushing through her hair as she reached up to touch a nearby cloud was all she could think of on many occasions . . .

This time, however, was definitely not one of them.

The sky was full of thunder. Usual fluffy gray clouds now swirled with malevolence as if combatting the thunder with in them and unfortunately for her, Aurora was at the center of it flying straight up to Olympus in the midst of the storm in the sky.

They were now making one complete orbit around Mount Olympus. Aurora's jaw dropped at the beautiful scene before her. Olympus never stopped taking her breath away. In the early-morning darkness, torches and fires made the mountainside palaces glowtwenty different colors, from bloodred to indigo.

The twisting streets were full of demigods and nature spirits and minor godlings bustling about, riding chariots or sedan chairs carried by Cyclopes. Winter didn't seem to exist there. Aurora caught the sweet of the gardens in full bloom, jasmine and roses.

Music drifted up from many windows, the soft sounds of lyres and reed pipes. Towering at the peak of the mountain was the greatest palace of all, the glowing whitehall of the gods.

Their pegasi set them down in the outer courtyard, in front of huge silver gates. Before Percy's knuckle touched the door, the gates opened by themselves.

Blackjack, Beauty and their friends flew off, leaving Thalia, Aurora, Percy, and Annabeth alone.

For a minute they stood there regarding the palace, the way they'd stood together in front of Westover Hall, what seemed like a million years ago. And then, side by side, they walked into the throne room.

Twelve enormous thrones made a U around a central hearth, just like the placement of the cabins at camp. The ceiling above glittered with constellations—even the newest one, Zoe the Huntress, making her way across the heavens with her bow drawn.

All of the seats were occupied. Each god and goddess was about fifteen feet tall. Aurora's eyes flickered between everyone until they landed on Nathaniel who stood with his arms crossed.

"Welcome, heroes," Artemis said.

"Mooo!"

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows at the creature in a sphere of water that was hovering in the center of the room, next to the hearth fire. It was swimming happily around, swishing his serpent tail and poking his head out the sides and bottom of the sphere. It seemed to be enjoying the novelty of swimming in a magic bubble.

Aurora's eyes filled with delight as she saw Grover kneeling at Zeus's throne, as if he'd just been giving a report, but when he saw them, he cried, "You made it!"

He started to run toward them, then remembered he was turning his back on Zeus, and looked for permission.

"Go on," Zeus said. But he wasn't really paying attention to Grover. The lord of the sky was staring intently at Thalia. Grover trotted over. None of the gods spoke. Every clop of Grover's hooves echoed on the marble floor. The creature splashed in his bubble of water.

The hearth fire crackled.

Aurora looked at her mother who looked as breathtaking as she had previously seen her in dreams. Her features were hard to pin point but the prominent thing she saw were the beautiful raven black hair that was highlighted to perfection and the gold eyes that twinkled when she locked eyes with her. Everything else was hard to determine due to the fact that it kept changing.

Aphrodite grinned at her daughter and laced her hands together trying to get a reaction from her, but Aurora only frowned. The thought of her sister and how resentful she grew specifically towards their mother was something Aurora could never forget, it'd be etched deep into her heart until Elysium was her end.

Grover gave Aurora, Annabeth, and Thalia big hugs. He grasped Percy's arms. "Percy, Bessie and I made it! But you have to convince them! They can't do it!"

"Do what?" Percy asked as he exchanged looks with Aurora.

Aurora turned to Nate, "Nate?"

The man only gestured in front of him towards the gods and goddesses eyeing them.

"Heroes," Artemis called.

The goddess slid down from her throne and turned to human size, a young auburn haired girl, perfectly at ease in the midst of the giant Olympians. She walked toward the group, her silver robes shimmering. There was no emotion in her face. She seemed to walk in a column of moonlight.

"The Council has been informed of your deeds," Artemis told them. "They know that Mount Othrys is rising in the West. They know of Atlas's attempt for freedom, and the gathering armies of Kronos. We have voted to act."

There was some mumbling and shuffling among the gods, as if they weren't all happy with this plan, but nobody protested. Nathaniel ran a hand down his face, completely exasperated.

"At my Lord Zeus's command," Artemis said, "Apollo and I with Lord Nathaniel shall hunt the most powerful monsters, seeking to strike them down before they can join the Titans' cause. Lady Athena shall personally check on the other Titans to make sure they do not escape their various prisons. Lord Poseidon has been given permission to unleash his full fury on the cruise ship Princess Andromeda and send it to the bottom of the sea. And as for you, my heroes . . . " She turned to face the other immortals. "These half-bloods have done Olympus a great service. Would any here deny that?"

Nathaniel shook his head as he walked in front of them sending a glare towards the gods, "No one should."

Aurora paid no mind to the others as they hardly paid any mind to her. She watched their reactions to Nate's glare. They did their best not to show it but she could sense a small shred of fear run through them. What could they possibly be afraid of? Just how powerful is Nathaniel? Is he more powerful than the gods

"I gotta say" Apollo broke the silence and interrupted Auroras thoughts. "These kids did okay." He cleared his throat and began to recite: "Heroes win laurels—"

"Um, yes, first class," Hermes interrupted, like he was anxious to avoid Apollo's poetry. "All in favor of not disintegrating them?"

A few tentative hands went up — Demeter, Aphrodite.

Although Aurora was grateful her mother didn't want her disintegrated, she still couldn't believe the death of her sister meant little to nothing to her. Here she was, sitting on the throne with no tears to shed. Aurora couldn't understand it,

"Wait just a minute," Ares growled. He pointed at Thalia and Percy. "These two are dangerous. It'd be much safer, while we've got them here—"

Nate turned to Ares, "Listen well, Ares. You so much as think of killing them, I'll end you myself."

Percy leaned down towards Aurora, "Is he—"

"Protecting you?" Aurora finished. "I think so."

Thalia looked at Aurora from over Percy's shoulder, "Nate's so cool!"

Annabeth nodded, "I'm surprised he's protecting someone other than Aurora."

The man in speaking turned his head towards them and sent them a look, "Kids, not the time!"

The goddess Athena cleared her throat and sat forward. "I am proud of my daughter as well," Annabeth tensed. "But there is a security risk here with the other three."

Annabeth grasped Auroras hand. "Did you included Aurora?" She squinted his eyes, "Mother, How can you—"

Athena cut her off with a calm but firm look. "It is unfortunate that my father, Zeus, and my uncle, Poseidon, chose to break their oath not to have more children. Only Hades kept his word, a fact that I find ironic. As we know from the Great Prophecy, children of the three elder gods . . . such as Thalia and Percy . . . are dangerous. Not to mention the threat the prodigy will soon be. As thick headed as he is, Ares has a point."

"Now, Lady Athena," Nate practically mocked. "I thought you were the intelligent one out of the bunch. You've already threatened to kill my prodigy once before. I advise you to make a different assessment about the other kids. They are not at fault for being born, and if anyone thinks otherwise can answer to me."

Athena shifted, "I only point out the risk, Nathaniel. With your prodigy included."

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows. What the hell was in store for her?

"I agree with Nathaniel, I will not have them punished," Artemis said. "I will have them rewarded. If we destroy heroes who do us a great favor, then we are no better than the Titans. If this is Olympian justice, I will have none of it."

"Calm down, sis," Apollo said. "Jeez, you need to lighten up."

"Don't call me sis! I will reward them."

"Well," Zeus grumbled. "Perhaps. But the monster at least must be destroyed. We have agreement on that?"

A lot of nodding heads.

Percy perked up from beside Aurora his ocean green eyes wide with shock, "Bessie? You want to destroy Bessie?"

"Mooooooo!" Bessie protested.

Poseidon frowned. "You have named the Ophiotaurus Bessie?"

"Dad," Percy said, "he's just a sea creature. A really nice sea creature. You can't destroy him."

Poseidon shifted uncomfortably. "Percy, the monster's power is considerable. If the Titans were to steal it, or—"

"You can't," Percy insisted. He looked at Zeus, staring him straight in the eye. "Controlling the prophecies never works. Isn't that true? Besides, Bess—the Ophiotaurus is innocent. Killing something like that is wrong. It's just as wrong as . . . as Kronos eating his children, just because of something they might do. It's wrong!"

Zeus seemed to consider this. His eyes drifted to his daughter Thalia. "And what of the risk? Kronos knows full well, if one of you were to sacrifice the beast's entrails, you would have the power to destroy us. The prodigy included. Do you think we can let that possibility remain? You, my daughter, will turn sixteen on the morrow, just as the prophecy says."

"They have done good so far." Aurora stated as she stepped up. "So have I, you have to trust us."

Zeus scowled. "Trust a hero?"

"Aurora is right," Artemis said. "Which is why I must first make a reward. My faithful companion, Zoe Nightshade, has passed into the stars. I must have a new lieutenant. And I intend to choose one. But first, Father Zeus, I must speak to you privately."

Zeus beckoned Artemis forward. He leaned down and listened as she spoke in his ear.

Aurora grinned, "It would be so cool to join the hunters. I'm pretty talented when it comes to my bow already, if I do say so myself."

Thalia smirked and patted Aurora's back, "You would be a great huntress."

Annabeth nodded in agreement, "One of the best," she glanced over Auroras shoulder and her smile slightly dropped. "Percy . . . Are you alright?"

Aurora turned around worried for her friend. She was met with a flushed face. His ocean green eyes were looking anywhere but her and his raven hair was pushed back as signature for him as he ran his hands through it on multiple occasions especially when he's stressed. He looked a lot paler too and moments away from puking—it annoyed Aurora how handsome he could be even when he shouldn't.

"Geez," Aurora reached up to place a hand on his forehead. "Ocean eyes, you're warm are you feeling okay?"

"I—Yes, I mean no!" A tug on her wrist was felt causing her to gasp. It was Percy, who now had a hold on her wrist. "Aurora, don't do it."

Aurora tilted her head in confusion, "What?"

Then she took notice of his aura. A color more red than Magenta.

"Look, I need to tell you something," Percy continued. The words came stumbling out of his mouth. "I couldn't stand it if... I don't want you to—"

She was doing her best to acknowledge the words pouring out of her mouth, but her eyes were just too focused on his aura. Did this mean he felt the same? Or was this another one of her mother's games?

Artemis turned."I shall have a new lieutenant," she announced. "If she will accept it."

"No," Aurora heard Percy murmur.

"Aurora," Artemis said. "Daughter of Aphrodite. Will you join the Hunt?"

Aurora gaped at the news. Never in her most wildest dreams did she ever believe this would happen. No child of Aphrodite ever became a huntress seeing as their entire ideals were revolved around love, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't honored.

Aurora saw her mother abruptly stand up, as though she was about to make a scene before Nate sent her a sharp glare. Causing the goddess to visibly deflate and reluctantly take her seat once again.

                         Her friends were also stunned and could only watch as their friend was wide eyed.

"Urm," she took a step forward and went to take another when something stopped her.

"Aurora," it was still Percy. He still had a hand around her wrist preventing her from taking another step. "Don't."

Her first mistake was turning around, because what she saw almost made her damned the gods then.

His own aura was now red.

She breathed out, "Percy."

But he wasn't hearing her, "Please, pretty girl," his jaw clenched from nervousness. "Don't do it."

But she already made up her mind.

She gently placed a hand over his own and delivered a squeeze, "You have to let me go, Ocean eyes."

"What? No! You know, I can—"

"I thank you for your consideration, Lady Artemis," Aurora bowed.

She heard Percy suck in a deep breath from behind her.

"But I must decline," multiple sighs around the room followed, but the heaviest one came from behind her. "I however nominate someone far greater than you could ever imagine for the job. Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus."

Thalia came up next to her, "Baby Stark. Don't get mushy on me now."

Aurora returned her grin, "Like I'd ever."

Artemis nodded and looked at Thalia, "Thalia, Daughter of Zeus, Will you join the hunt?"

"I will," Thalia said firmly.

Zeus rose, his eyes full of concern. "My daughter, consider well—"

"Father," she said. "I will not turn sixteen tomorrow. I will never turn sixteen. I won't let this prophecy be mine. I stand with my sister Artemis. Kronos will never tempt me again."

She knelt before the goddess and said, "I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men . . ."

Afterward, Thalia did something that surprised Percy almost as much as the pledge. She walked over towards him, smiled, and in front of the whole assembly, she gave him a big hug. Aurora's heart warmed at the sight.

When she pulled away she gripped his shoulders.

Percy said still trying to blink the shock away, "Um . . . aren't you supposed to not do that anymore? Hug boys, I mean?"

"I'm honoring a friend," she corrected. "I must join the Hunt, Percy. I haven't known peace since
. . . since Half-Blood Hill. I finally feel like I have a home. But you're a hero. You will be the one of the prophecy."

"Great," Peter muttered.

"I'm proud to be your friend."

She turned to Aurora, "And you, I'm not letting you down. I'll show you, you chose well, Baby Stark."

Aurora nodded, "I know, Thalia. Artemis herself has already seen it."

She hugged Annabeth and Then she even hugged Grover, who looked ready to pass out, like somebody had just given him an all-you-can-eat enchilada coupon. Then Thalia went to stand by Artemis's side.

"Now for the Ophiotaurus," Artemis said.

"This boy is still dangerous," Dionysus warned. "The beast is a temptation to great power. Even if we spare the boy—"

"No." Percy looked around at all the gods. "Please. Keep the Ophiotaurus safe. My dad can hide him under the sea somewhere, or keep him in an aquarium here in Olympus. But you have to protect him."

"And why should we trust you?" rumbled Hephaestus.

"I'm only fourteen," Percy said. "If this prophecy is about me, that's two more years."

"Two years for Kronos to deceive you," Athena said. "Much can change in two years, my young hero. Same goes to the prodigy."

Aurora frowned, this is exactly why she was not the greater fan of the gods.

Nathaniel took a step forward as he observed the look on her face, "The children mean no harm," he gave them a warning look. "None of them do."

The look seemed to shut Athena up, right away. Honestly, Aurora was grateful he was here. And she was beginning to think her friends felt the same way.

Percy's father stood. "I will not have a sea creature destroyed, if I can help it. And I can help it."

He held out his hand, and a trident appeared in it: a twenty foot long bronze shaft with three spear tips that shimmered with blue, watery light.

"I will vouch for the boy and the safety of the Ophiotaurus."

"You won't take it under the sea!" Zeus stood suddenly. "I won't have that kind of bargaining chip in your possession."

"Brother, please," Poseidon sighed.

Zeus's lightning bolt appeared in his hand, a shaft of electricity that filled the wholeroom with the smell of ozone.

"Fine," Poseidon said. "I will build an aquarium for the creature here. Hephaestus can help me. The creature will be safe. We shall protect it with all our powers. The boy and the girl will not betray us. I vouch for this on my honor."

Zeus thought about this. "All in favor?"

To Aurora's surprise, a lot of hands went up. Dionysus abstained. So did Ares and Athena.

"We have a majority," Zeus decreed. "And so, since we will not be destroying these heroes . . . I imagine we should honor them. Let the triumph celebration begin!"

There are parties, and then there are huge, major, blowout parties that Tony Stark seemed to always have apart of. And then there are Olympian parties. If you ever get a choice, go for the Olympian. The Nine Muses cranked up the tunes, and Aurora realized the music was whatever you wanted it to be: the gods could listen to classical and the younger demigods heard hip-hop or whatever, and it was all the same sound track. No arguments. No fights to change the radiostation. Just requests to crank it up.

Dionysus went around growing refreshment stands out of the ground, and a beautiful woman walked with him arm in arm—his wife, Ariadne. Dionysus looked happy for the first time. Nectar and ambrosia overflowed from golden fountains, and platters of mortal snackfood crowded the banquet tables. Golden goblets filled with whatever drink you wanted.

Grover trotted around with a full plate of tin cans and enchiladas, and his goblet was full of double-espresso latte, which he kept muttering over like an incantation: "Pan! Pan!"

Aurora glanced around the room in displeasure, despite the lively atmosphere, she couldn't help but remember her now deceased sister. Natalie would've loved this moment, she would've loved the music ( she would've likely been dancing the entire time ) she was a party girl and loved to attend them.

But she's dead now, and I killed her. I have her blood on my hands, her dying face imprinted in my memory and etched behind my eyelids. It's my fault, I'm Aphrodite's favorite after all. So I'm at fault for her death. I killed her. I killed my sister, my best friend, one of my platonic soulmates. I killed her.

"Hey," a voice made her jump. "Everything okay?"

Aurora glanced up and immediately felt the weight of the world lifted a little off her shoulders at the sight of the familiar green eyed boy.

"Yeah," she nodded slightly. "Just not used to my family celebrating not killing me."

"Yeah . . . At least they have good food."

That made a small smile appear on her face, "Yeah," she slightly giggled. "At least they have good food."

They stayed quiet for a moment before they both started talking.

"Ocean eyes—"

"Pretty girl—"

Aurora gestured to him, "Go ahead."

"Listen, about the hunters—"

Aurora only smiled softly as she peered up at him through her lashes, "You honestly didn't think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?"

His face softened and his eyes looked so much like the sea, "Nah, of course not."

Aurora turned and took a sip of her drink ignoring the flush to her cheeks, "Good. It'd be silly of you to think otherwise."

From the corner of her eye she saw him smile that damned boyish grin that made her heart skip millions of beats per second as he too took a sip from his drink, "I agree."

                         A cough interrupted them.

                         They turned and were met with the beautiful image of Aurora's mother, Aphrodite. She had her hands interlocked in front of her and a Cheshire smile on her face as she looked in between the two.

                         "Mom," Aurora breathed out.

                         Aphrodite smiled, "Hello, my darling," she then turned to Percy who did his best to hide the flush to his cheeks, "Hello, Percy. May I have a minute alone with my daughter? I promise you'll have her all to yourself later."

                         "Uh—yeah," he sent Aurora a fleeting glance before turning around and walking away.

                      Aphrodite approached her daughter with a proud smile and stood beside her. Her perfectly manicured fingers reached up and traced the gray streak in her hair.

                         "I'm so proud of you, my beautiful dove."

                         Aurora shook her head and placed her head in her knees, "For what? Killing my sister, your daughter?"

                         Aphrodite sadly smiled, "Natalie was destined for this path and was given the option to change it but she refused. It led to her downfall."

                         Aurora tensed. She was getting awfully tired of people mentioning destiny. As if using that as an excuse to pardon their actions and behavior, no matter how revolting their actions are. And here her own mother was, looking to justify her own actions.

                         "How can you say that about your daughter? And how do you not look upset? Natalie died! I killed her because of you."

                         Aphrodite recoiled, "Aurora, now—"

                         "No," Aurora abruptly tensed. "She was your daughter," she took a step back unknowingly drawing attention to the mother and daughter duo, "Nate was right about you, about all of you."

                         A hand landed on her shoulder when she turned she met Nate's eyes, "Come on, little dove. Lets go."

                         Aurora turned but sent one last glare at her mother, "My dad will continue being my only parent from here on out."

                         Before anyone could say anything else, Nate led Aurora towards the palace doors and they left.

NAT TALKS!

Fun fact: When Aurora gets angry that's when she uses her charmspeak. One time someone interrupted her while she was working on a project at the Hephaestus cabin causing her to charmspeak said individual ( it was Luke ) to jump into the canoe lake, clothes and all.

Also, this fic might just have Percy and Aurora getting together earlier . . . Idkkkkkkkk

Also, Dark Aurora? Heheheeh, Dark Percy? Dark Aurora and Percy??? Heheheheh

Thoughts? Theories? Headcanons?

❛ allure me. ❜ ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱
❪ the prodigy, 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 book. ❫
༢ ͎۪۫ ༊ ❛ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE 2024. ❜ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐
❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 ❫ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 53
Persephone Jackson (female Percy) has lost everything that was ever important to her. By chance she meets the Avengers and befriends them. But when h...
6.5K 162 16
"BORN OF BEAUTY, LOVES ENCHANTING DAUGHTER" _________________________________________ WHERE VIVIANNE AZAELA is chosen to go on a quest to return Zeus...
178K 5.8K 50
π—œ'𝗺 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™π™Ž!
301K 11.9K 71
𖀓 π‡π„π‹πˆπŽππ‡πˆπ‹πˆπ€. (n.) desire to stay in the sun; love of sunlight ❝ If you want to shine like a sun, you must burn like one ❞ βͺPercy Jack...