Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Battle above Ultradimension

353 3 0
By GhostFireJedi

Pantheon POV

As I am traveling to another unknown universe I get ready since I felt a disturbance in the force.

Pantheon: Interesting I sense Emperor Palpatine has sent a fleet, it seems my vengeance will be answered. I will kill them all.

Pantheon: Then my vengeance will be complete and I can finally have peace.

Tactical Droid: A new fleet followed us sir?

Pantheon: Yes we were followed.

Pantheon: I will control the devastation to go where inhabitants are not using my remaining force powers I vow.

Pantheon: Then the least the inhabitants can do is let me be in eternal peace in exile without disturbance I am tired of war.

Pantheon: I then will hide from beings of power no matter there motives.

Tactical Droid: General should I run diagnostics?

Pantheon: Yes run them.

Pantheon: Still no one can understand the plight of a scarred broken warrior who has mood swings if my darkside powers don't keep my Emotions of mourning at bay.

Pantheon: So I will not interfere with there conflicts as I had enough. I have no more obligations to fight anymore for anyone but my self-preservation.

Pantheon: So after I finished my last thoughts before the final battle I saw a intriguing sight, my fleet is in a atmosphere?

Tactical Droid: I finished running diagnostics nothing is wrong with the ship.

Pantheon: Good.

Pantheon: So space doesn't exist in this universe? The force is nonexistent it seems.

Pantheon: My fleet battle stations! The last battle is near!

I looked in the direction of the portal and it grew larger and I saw four thousand Venator class Stardestroyer's.

Pantheon: (I guess I have to keep this battle from causing casualties from occurring)

Pantheon: (I cant help my fleet I guess it is time for my fleet to destroy as many ships as they can and I will sacrifice more force powers to destroy the remaining Stardestroyer's)

Pantheon: Attack for the Jedi order!

Then the battle commenced and both sides sent out their fighters but no landing craft as there as occupation was neither sides goal.

Neptune's POV

Neptune: Welp, I'm falling. Totally falling, you guys... But, I mean, this always happens, so I'm used to it. Something like this won't make me panic.

Neptune: Still, I've been falling for a while now We're reaching uncharted territory with this flight length... Uh...this velocity is no joke...

Neptune: Wait I'm sensing that I might be in danger! That's bad isn't it. It's super bad news bears, right!

Neptune: Wait what are those objects fighting down there? (Loud blaster bolt noises and Turbo laser shots)

Neptune: Aren't they tearing each other apart?! Gaaaaah! What do I do!? (More explosion noises as the fighting gets more heated)

Pantheon POV/ Clones POV in say unison

Pantheon and clones: All troops don't fire at that falling girl! Leave innocents out of our fight!

(???) POV

(???): Heeeey, wait! You walk soooo fast.

???: You're just slow. That's why I said you should stay behind instead of come with me.

(???): Aww, but I reeeealy wanted to go with you...

Up in the sky Neptune: Phew I avoided the fighting. Huh? What're those ant-like blobs? Girls? A pair of girly girls?

Neptune: Wow, my experience as a faller speaks volumes. It's awesome that I can make them out from way up here. Or is it my eyesight that's awesome? If it were up to bat, would I be able to count a baseball's stitches?!

Neptune: Wait! I don't care about that right now! I'm falling fast, and my current land trajectory is... Snaaaaap! Move move move move move!

(???): Huh?

???: Hey, what're you spacing out for? I'm kind of in a hurry, y'know.

(???): Yeeeeah, I know but...

???: But what?

(???): Ummmm, well... Hmmmm... I wonder how I should put it...

???: Jeez, you're such a flake. Spit it out already.

(???): Um, well, up in the sky... There's a person...

???: A person? In the sky? You're so hard to get sometimes.

(???): Weeeeell, I think its more like... Hmm... The person is falling...?

???: Um what? We're out in the middle of nowhere, so how and why would someone fall out of the sky?

(???): The thing is, Noire... Well, umm... At this rate, you're uh...

???: I'm...?

Neptune: Move move move move move move move!

???: Huh? Bllllarrrmmmmmffff! (Loud Crash!)

(???): Wowee What a loud crash...!

Neptune: Ouch. Man, that was scary. That had to have shaved a few years off my life.

(???): Oooh, you're still alive... Are you okay...?

Neptune: What's up? Oh, nah a fall like this was nothing! I'm what you'd call a seasoned sky-faller! I mean, I cant lose my memory every single time I fall from the sky.

(???): Whoooooa, a seasoned sky-faller...!" But, um... Noire is...

Neptune: Oops! Sorry to freak you out. I'm Neptune. Nice to meet you!

Plutia: Huh? Oh, oh, I wanna introduce myself too... I'm Plutia. It's nice to meet you...

Neptune: Cool! That name totally sounds like something a magical girl who loves tokoyaki would have!

Plutia: What's a takoyaki?

Neptune: Uh, never mind. Plutia, huh? Too many syllables for my taste. How about I call you Plutie?

Plutia: Ooh okay... in that case, let me give you a nickname too. Hmmmmm I like Neppy!

Neptune: Nice one, Plutie! By the by, where are we? I dunno if I've ever been here before.

Plutia: Here? This is Planeptune... It was chartered just a liiiittle while ago...

Neptune: Planeptune? Nuh-uh. I know Planeptune like the back of my head! And that stuff about it being new or whatever is wrong!

Plutia: Whaaaat? Really...? I'm telling you the truth...

Neptune: "Oh, uh-huh, sure. This is some kind of hidden camera reality show thing, isn't it? You picked the wrong girl to play a prank on. Ain't no way you'd be able to trick Planeptune's CPU!

Plutia: Whooooa! You're a CPU...? I had no idea that you're Planeptune's CPU. too...

Neptune: Hehehe! allow me to reveal my true identity... Er, wait. "Too"? What do you mean?

Plutia: Hehehe. I'm Planeptune's CPU, too. We can be CPU twins...!

Neptune: Really!? Wow, what a coinkydinky! I never would've thought I'd land next to another Planeptune CPU! But isn't that kinda weird? I'm already the CPU, so... Why is there another one...?

???: How long are you going to chat while sitting on me!?

Neptune: Holy seat cushions! Someone's sprouting out of the earth! Are the mole people making their move!?

Plutia: Uh-oh...! Noire, you never told me you're a mole person...

???: Because I'm not, obviously! Did you forget that I was here!?

Plutia: Oopsies, I'm sooooo sorry... I was having so much fun talking to Neppy that I forgot...

Noire: As for you! Falling out the sky, really!? It's absurd that you fell on me like that!

Neptune: Yeah, I'm sorry and all that, but it's not like I fell because I wanted to!

Neptune: It was one of those unstoppable, complex plot-advancing inevitabilities or whatever. Oh, wait. It's just Noire. I take back my apology, then.

Pantheon POV

After that girl fell the battle got intense and after five minutes my fleet was defeated by tons of experimental ion cannons shooting at them.

I guided the falling ships using the force to a uninhabited area.

I still have to face two thousand ships on my own.

I calmed myself and then I forcibly removed forty five percent of my power left from the power, that I had before I entered this universe and I compressed it and it became a unstable black hole.

I then controlled it to pull in all the remaining clones ships then it exploded creating a loud boom that caused a shockwave in all directions.

I then am glad I remembered to have my mask and armor on since only I can remove them as I faded in and out of consciousness.

Pantheon: And my revenge is complete.

I said I then plummeted to the ground unconscious.

Plutia POV

Plutia: Um there's a object crashiiing... let's check it out...

Neptune: Yes it might have come from the battle. I saw while I was falling.

Noire: Wait what battle?!

Neptune: One where I couldn't join even if I wanted to.

Plutia: Thaat's a shame.

Ten minutes later

Plutia: I see a armored person...?

Neptune: Hey lets find out who this is. No! the mysterious person's mask wont come off! *She tugs on Pantheons mask*

Noire: I guess one more wouldn't hurt.

Neptune: Yes! We can see if he is related to the battle above.

Noire sighs and drags the masked person along with them back to Planeptune Basilicom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 30 7
Follow Melony, a girl born into a Mando'a family but gifted with the curse of her ancestors arch nemesis, through the darkest time in galactic histor...
291 19 10
"Water has memory, Laiany. It holds onto who it was once was, where it has once been, but it also allows itself to adapt, to evolve. It has to contin...
560 25 16
As Mordecai Arkous continues to build a life for himself in Atmos, a mysterious figure arrives in Atmos and begins waging war for a unknown purpose...
47.2K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...