ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Boruto?

911 30 6
By LamaXebecs

RECAP~

"WHY WON'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 91: Boruto?

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"AHMYA..." They all gazed in shock as the Hatake created a chakra rod and stabbed Boro.

Boro jumped back and grinned.

"Theres the little monster Jigen made!" She ignored him, her face completely devoid of any sort of emotion.

"If you think i'm letting you get withing a centimetre to the hokage, then stop thinking. Your an idiot." She walked towards him and suddenly teleported behind him.

"Back here." He turned around only to receive a kick from behind him.

"No, over here." He turned once again.

"Uh-Uh. Back here, moron."

"Argh!" He groaned and pulled out the chakra rod from his stomach just as another stabs his stomach.

"Keep that there. It's the only decent accessory you have on." He glared as she kept her face blank, scaring Boruto.

"Yeah...That's Megumi." He looked at Kawaki.

"What do you mean?"

"My sister...When we were young she used to..." He didn't say, even though it wasn't much of a big deal for him he knew it would be for Boruto.

"Used to what, ttebasa!?"

"She used to kill hundreds of people in simple minutes. Her record was apparently...Three minutes for one hundred..." Boruto and his two teammates froze.

"W-What...B-But Ahmya doesn't kill..." They watched as the young Hatake pulled the rod back out and jumped next to them.

"Oi." 

"Yeah?"

"I know where we need to hit him. When my chakra rods spread through his body, my chakra explored his body and found his weak spot. If we hit that, he's down."

"Right!" Sarada decided to ignore the fact that her best-friend could have killed thousands when she was a simple toddler.

"Good. I'm almost out of chakra..." She muttered and fell on the ground.

"Sarada come here, I'll tell you where his core is."

"Right!" Sarada quickly leaned down as Ahmya whispered.

"His core is-" Her eyes widened.

"Okay! I got it!"

Ahmya deactivated her rinnegan and watched as Sarada activated her sharingan.

Boro fought hard but not hard enough as Sarada tried a jutsu she had been working on.

'Give me strength dad!' 

'She's too fast!' He looked at her sharingan eyes, the sudden lightning in her hand scaring him slightly.

"CHIDORI!"

Ahmya's mouth hung open before a side grin appeared on her face.

"That's the Sarada I know. But damn, chidori is dads, hmph..." 

"What is that move?!"

"The chidori." Ahmya said.

"A super high-speed thrust attack where you concentrate chakra in your hand and then release it. It's so fast that it's hard to have accurate aim with it. It's quite a difficult jutsu that's only feasible if you have sharingan."

"That's one of Sasuke's jutsu! When the heck did she master it?" An irritation mark appeared on Ahmyas head.

"Baka Boruto! My dad made that jutsu, not Sasuke!"

"Eh? Why doesn't old man Kakashi use it then?"

"Were you not listening?! You need the sharingan!"

"Oh..." Sarada placed her hand on the large ball she had grabbed from his body, that was the result of his regenerating.

She destroyed it with her chidori and looked back.

Rage filled Boro.

"You stupid little girl!" He grit his teeth.

"YOUUUUUU!"

"What the?!" His body began rounding and inflating.

"We can't defeat him." She muttered.

"Lord seventh might be able to, so let's get him out of there."

"Oh right!" Boruto grinned.

"Why didn't you say so sooner!?"

He placed his hand on the ball the hokage was in.

"Gah! This wont budge!"

"Boruto, give me your right hand. We used Karma's power to create a gate that crosses space-time to travel here from your village." Her brother placed his hand on the black ball.

"It should be possible by that same principle to use a gate to connect the space inside here and the space we're standing in. Theory at least."

"Gotcha! It does sound plausible."

"Well, I don't have any other ideas. If this doesn't work, I dunno what to do."

"Since we don't have a choice...Let's just do this!" Boruto and Kawaki placed their hands forwards and a portal soon appeared, revealing a hand.

"DAD!/Lord seventh!!!"

"Hey..." Ahmya grabbed the hokage's head.

"He's unconscious."

"Dad wake up!"

"My right hand's functional so he's gotta be okay!" Kawaki grit his teeth.

Suddenly an attack from their side hit Mitsuki.

"MITSUKI!" They turned around to see Boro, who had turned into a giant fat strange monster-like creature.

"YOU! YOU DARE MAKE A FOOL OF ME?!! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!"

"YOU MONSTER!" Kawaki used Karma against him, ripping his arm off and seeing it hadn't healed back.

He blasted Kawaki away in anger as Sarada attempted to use a fire-style jutsu.

"Fire Style-! AH!" He gripped her tightly in his fist.

"You!!!" Ahmya Grit her teeth as Boruto charged once the man slammed Sarada to the ground.

"Wait! We need someone to guard Naru-nii..." She looked at the Hokage.

"I need to protect you...But I..." He slammed Boruto against the ground and constantly hit him. 

Ahmya narrowed her eyes and swept them to where she sensed his chakra.

Though she wasn't expecting him to be a damn goat...

A horn was on the right side of his face and he was floating, an aura around him as he opened his eyes to reveal the different turquoise blue colour.

"Hey...Don't get cocky, you inferior creature." 

"OH..TSU...TSU...KI....!" He said as he grit his teeth and threw a punch at Boruto only for him to dodge and somehow kick away Boro- or whatever he was.

"Tch...He has almost no chakra left." His eyes fell on Ahmya and they narrowed.

"Oi. Get over here you Baka." She rose an eyebrow in confusion, for some reason sensing Momoshiki's presence-

Vessel.

What. The. Hell.

DID HER UNCLE PUT HIMSELF IN HER BEST FRIEND!?

"Tch." He flew down next to her and placed his hand on Naruto's stomach.

His hand glowed and he soon stood up.

"Good. That should be sufficient." Boruto looked at her.

"Don't be weak. Get up and stop tarnishing the Otsutsuki name." He slapped her, shocking her.

"I...Wha-"

"Get. Up." She slowly stood.

He charged forwards at Boro, his speed shocking Ahmya.

Boruto kicked and tossed Boro around until the inner was on the ground.

"Hmm....What did he call it? That jutsu of his..." He raised his arm.

"Rasengan."

"What...?" Ahmya ran towards the floating figure of her friend as his horn slowly retreated and his body began to fall.

Ahmya grabbed onto his body before it could fall down.

"Huh? Ahmya? I...What?"

'He doesn't remember?' She bit her lip.

"You...Beat Boro, Boruto..." She grit her teeth.

"And I...Was useless..."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
40.9K 1.5K 37
*ΰ³ƒΰΏβ€βž·π”.𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐀𝐒 𝐗 π‘πžπšππžπ« ❝Uchiha {Y/n}, don't underestimate her.❞ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ fem!Reader β—€π‡π’π π‘πžπ¬π­ π‘πšπ§π€π’π§οΏ½...
623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
1.2K 26 15
After three years of disappearance and recovery Sarada and Mitsuki will visit again their old home and village. But everything and everyone has chang...