My Skylander Academia

By Angrysonicbird

(something i wanted to READ for a long time but no one did it, so i said screw it.) Izuku Midoriya may have b... More

bio
Izuku's First Skylander
Spyro's Questions and the Portal
Izuku's Questions and the Arrival
The Power of Portal Magic
Elemental Training
Attack of the Singing Drill
Meanwhile, at the Hall of Doom
Dreams that Shouldn't Come True
Interrogating Dreams
Maybe Good is the New Evil
Dreamcatcher's Chance
Pirates vs Dreams
the Golden Deal
the Fear of Izuku Midoriya
(New original story teaser)
Tree Rex joins the Battle!
The New Management of Aldera
Symbol of Pease
The Entrance Exam
Relic of the Past
Marry Christmas
The Grudge
Test of Nightmares
New Dorms and New Friends
First Day Jitters
Test of Quirks and Elements
Birth of the Swap Force
Combat Training
Portal Magic vs Explosions PT 1
A New Story has Appeared
Portal Magic vs Explosions PT 2
One for All

Nightmares can be Heroic Too

1.6K 24 35
By Angrysonicbird

Once Team A, team D, and Wildfire got to the Viewing Room, All Might asked the students to take their seats while Wildfire decides to lean against the wall.

"Now, would anyone like to take a guess on who the MVP is?!" All Might asked in his booming voice, Yaoyorozu was the only one to raise their hand. "Young Yaoyorozu?!"

"thank you sir, I believe the MVP would be Midoriya and Wildfire." Yaoyorozu exclaimed as she stood up. "While Uraraka had ultimately won the match by 'disarming' the bomb, she was mostly following Midoriya's plan. Todoroki was obviously not trying as his attacks were all mostly the same with the only difference being size. then their was Bakugo, he rushed in solo leaving his teammate to potentially face a dangerous threat alone. He also let out a blast that would've most likely blew a hole into the building and make it unstable, not even the dumbest of villains would pull such a risky move. but Midoriya accounted for that as well as Bakugo's 'plan'. It was no mistake Midoriya absorbed the blast as he has a couple of other ways he could've avoided the blast. did I miss anything?"

"N-Not at all, well done Young Yaoyorozu!" All Might said as he was sweating bullets. 'She got it dead on, I don't even have anything to add.'

"Thank you sir." Yaoyorozu said as sat back down, her word left some form of impact on the four student mentioned.

Izuku was a little embarrassed by  the praise Yaoyorozu gave him. 

Uraraka felt a little ashamed as she realized Yaoyorozu was right, she really didn't give her own input and just went along with Izuku's plan. Although it did end up working, she didn't really add anything other then ending the mach.

Todoroki was frustrated, he wanted deny the fact he lost to a freaking Fire Lion but he couldn't. He didn't even listen when she said his attacks where predictable.

Bakugo was pissed, not just at Yaoyorozu, but at how she's right. Deku played him like a fiddle and cut the strings when he used his attack.

"Alright! time for the next teams!" All Might said as drew again. "The next two teams will be... Team F as Heroes and Team C as Villains!"

Dreamcatcher cursed a little as she was given the villain role, how ironic. She looks over to the duo that made Team F which was Sato and Shinso, Sato would be easy as she knows how his quirk works but Shinso hasn't said a word about his yet. the two teams made their way to their to the newly assigned building due to the last one being a little, destroyed. While Team F were planning their plan of attack, Dreamcatcher and Yaoyorozu were figuring out their own plan.

"So, your the genius. got any bright ideas?" Dreamcatcher asked her partner in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, I was thinking we should barricade the room so they can't get in." Yaoyorozu said with confidence.

"Bad idea. Unless you know how to make Traptanium, Sato could break through any barricade you make." Dreamcatcher replies in a dismissive tone. "Not to mention we don't have a clue on how Shinso's quirk works."

"I, haven't thought of that. no doubt Sato has some way to fill up on sugar and Shinso's been hiding his quirk for a reason and mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter..." Yaoyorozu muttered aloud.

'Oh no, she's like a female Izuku but with more self-respect!' Dreamcatcher thought to herself. "W-Well, I think I know a way we can learn more about our new friend and keep them at bay for a while. You still have that book Izuku gave you, Right?"

"Oh, why of course." Yaoyorozu said as she pulled the book from her Utility Belt. "I figured Skylands had some type of material I could use for the future, though I never did find Traptanium."

"I don't blame ya, no one really knows what that stuff's made of." Dreamcatcher replied as she starts to create daydreams. "the Arkeyans had super strong armor that not even Tree Rex could break. You find out what it's made of and block the entrances, I'll keep them busy."

"START!!!" All Might yelled through the intercoms.

'Time to put this plan into action.' Dreamcatcher thought as she makes horrifying versions of her classmates and herself and sent them off to defend the building. 'Thank you Mineta for having so many nightmares for me to fuel up on.'

-Meanwhile-

Sato and Shinso make their way through the building to find either the 'Bomb' or one of the 'Villains', Shinso had explained his brainwashing quirk to his teammate and hoped to use it to have their opponents lead them to the weapon. They kept moving until they here footsteps from around the corner, what's odd is that it sounds like multiple people.

"You think it's them?" Sato asked quietly.

"Can't be, the team is only Yaoyorozu and Dreamcatcher and she doesn't have legs, something's not right." Shinso replied before peeking around the corner.

He was met with an explosion to the face which knocked him right into Sato and sent them both flying across the room, only to crash into the nearest wall. As Shinso's senses return, he looks to see what hit him with an angry growl. His anger quickly turn to fear as he sees terrifying versions of some of his new classmates such as Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo, Ashido, and Yaoyorozu.

"The hell is this?!" Shinso shouted as he pulls himself out of the wall. "Is this one of that floating head's dream tricks?!"

Shinso waited for one of them to respond but none of them did, this made Shinso a little afraid as he wonders if they're even capable of speech or if Dreamcatcher has already figured out his quirk. "Why aren't you responding D*mn it?!"

"They don't speak unless I let them." A female voice said through Iida, no doubt it was Dreamcatcher. "Although, why do you want them to respond anyway? Does it have to do with your quirk?"

Shinso was now terrified as well as stupid for inadvertently revealing how his quirk works, his face tells the dream stealer she's very much right. Shinso looked to see Sato stuck in the wall and tries to pull him out.

Chill Bill: Hitoshi Shinso. His quirk - Brainwashing - If anyone verbally responds to his voice, they enter a hypnotic state and will do anything he commands. Masker Mind would love this kid.

"I guess it doesn't matter, I'm speaking telepathically through these nightmares and you won't make it here in time." Dreamcatcher taunted through Midoriya before switching to Asui. "Oh! And I sent a little surprise curtesy of Mineta's Nightmares, have fun~"

As Dreamcatcher leaves, Shinso successfully gets Sato unstuck only to hear loud footsteps. He looks to see another nightmarish monster, but this was even more terrifying. It looked like Dreamcatcher but if she had a body and crawled out of a horror film. She wore a pink nightgown with polka-dots similar to her bow. she had purple bone-like wings and her face was cover in shadows and hair.

It let out a fearful screech and started to charge at the heroes alongside the nightmare class.

"S**t!!!" Shinso yelled out in panic as he prepared his capture scarf and Sato gobbled down as much sugar as possible. This wasn't going to end well.

(Timeskip brought to you by Jiro knocking Drill Sergeant unconscious for call her sir)

The match ended with the Villain Team winning,. Although Sato and Shinso were able to beat the Nightmare Class, Nightmare Dreamcatcher just ignored their attacks which forced them to retreat. They did manage to find where Dreamcatcher and Yaoyorozu were hiding with the weapon but it was barricade by stupidly strong armor. Sato tried to break it but he barely left a dent before going over his limit and Nightmare Dreamcatcher still hunting them. Shinso desperately tried to get a response to use his quirk but both girls were silent, meaning Dreamcatcher most likely told her partner about how his quirk works. once the Nightmare caught up to the heroes, she made a mad dash towards them only to stop when the timer ran out. the real Dreamcatcher made the nightmare disappear into thin air before both teams went back to the Viewing Room.

"Well that was quite the show, now wasn't it!" All Might said as the two teams returned. "Now, can anyone tell me who the MVP is for this match?!"

"It would have to be Dreamcatcher sir!" Iida said while doing the robot. "She was able to keep the heroes at bay while gathering information to help her partner! Although I don't agree with her means of stalling, it proved to be affective!"

"Correct, Young Iida! Dreamcatcher played her roll as a villain perfectly!" All Might said before getting glares from Izuku and Wildfire. "Uhh, N-No offence Young Catcher!"

"Hah, none taken I guess." Dreamcatcher replied in her 'I don't care voice.

the next few matches went by rather quickly with few notable moments such as how Aoyama quit the exercise after Ashido accidently melted his cape causing both of them to fail and Hagakure single-handedly capture the weapon with no problems. When the class was over, Izuku was about to head to the dorms before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He tried to flip the person on instinct only to realize he can't lift the person. Izuku looks to see a world of regret as the person he tried to flip was none other than All Might.

"Young Midoriya, I would like to speak to you in private." All Might said in an oddly quiet tone. Izuku agreed only if Wildfire would accompany them to which All Might allowed. He was led to the All Might's office where he sat across from the Number One Hero.

"Uh, a-am I in trouble s-sir" Izuku asked as he tried to suppress his inner-fanboy.

 "Not at all Young Midoriya, in fact, I been watchin your progress since the Sludge Villain Incident!" All Might said, surprising the boy. "I've reviewed you're 'history' and found you've managed to help defeat Drill-X and redeem Young Catcher. You've grown into a fine young hero and have already saved some lives before you even stepped foot into this school! which is why I'd like to give you a proposition!"

"A-And what would that be?" Izuku asked in a confused manner.

 "For you to inherit my Quirk and become my Successor!" All Might revealed.

(So here's the moment of truth, will Midoriya get One for All? Or will he continue without it? find out next time!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 19
After his encounter with All Might, what if Izuku Midoriya was devastated that he decided to take a turn on an alleyway on his way home? What if he g...
15.8K 348 13
Alone, Izuku felt alone. Surrounded by people everyday, but the feeling still persisted. Was it because he was not like everyone else? Was it because...
603K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
183K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...