Raven (Fred x oc)

De belle_kafer

My name is Valerie Black and Sirius Black is my father, but I don't remember him. You see, he was taken away... Mai multe

1. Brains, Charm, Fire, and Mischeif
2. Escaped
3. The Black Name
4. Again
5. Family Relations
6. Newspapers and Boggarts
7. Ramifications and Voices
8. Cat and Mouse
9. Hogsmeade
10. Torn and Mended
11. Pre-Game Traditions
12. Badgers and Lions
13. Accusations
14. Christmas
15. Arguments
16. Eagles and Lions
17. Tall Tales
18. Nerves
19. Lions and Snakes
20. End of Term and All that it Entails
21. Rats!
22. Schoolboy Grudge
23. Truth and Justice
24. Explosion
25. Turning Time
26. The Conclusion
27. Explinations
28. Loose Ends
29. Resettling
30. Ton-Tongue Toffee
31. The Mystery of the Lack of a Quidditch Captain
32. Reconnecting
33. The Sensitive Nature of Money
34. The Quidditch World Cup
35. Death Eaters
36. He's Coming
37. Back Again
38. N.E.W.T. Classes
39. Something Not Right
40. Raven
41. Une Surprise
42. Happy Birthday
43. The First Task
44. The Yule Ball
45. The Ring
46. Changes for the Purpler
47. Psychometry
48. Spiritual Mediumship
49. The Third and Final Task Preparations
50. Force Field Generation
51. A Little Dose of Fear
52. Spirits
53. Trauma
54. Summer Pains
55. Grimmaud Place
Sequel
56. Potter Temper
58. She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Remembered
59. Bewitched
60. Disillusion
61. Fears
62. Back Again
63. The Story of that Night
64. Umbi- Oop, I Can't Say That
65. Emotions and Quidditch
66. Toxic Masculinity
67. Rough on the Pitch
68. Loss of Quidditch, Loss of Safety
69. Gain
70. Lions and Serpents
71. Animosity
72. Guilt
73. Chocolate Oatmeal Biscuits
74. Escaped
75. Chiaroscuro
76. Soon to be Parted
77. Until We Meet Again, Luv
78. Lions and Eagles
79. Foreboding
80. Loss
81. Connections and What's to Come
82. Summer Break
83. Mid-Summer
84. A Moment You'll Never Forget
85. Back Again, Grown-Up Addition
86. The Dragon Falls Further and Further Away
87. The Dragon Steps to the Path of Fire
88. The Dragon Takes His Firsts Steps on the Fire
89. Lions and Snakes
90. The Sickly Dragon
91. Navidad
92. Badgers and Lions
93. The Dragon's River of Blood
94. The Raven's Dreams
95. Moonlight, Dark Curly Hair, Fangs, Blood, and the Figure
96. The End of a Book That Took a Hundred-Fifteen Years to Write
A/N
97. Too Much Potter
98. Forgetting
New Story!
99. Black-Wealsey
100. Second Wedding
101. Calm Before the Storm
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
102. Bondage
103. Frozen
104. Stories, Snatchers, and Mushrooms
105. Crucio
106. Plot-Twist
107. The Dragon Living in Fear
108. Andromeda Tonks
109. Home
110. The Dragon Calls to the Dragoness
111. An Escape
112. Pain
113. Shock and Delight
114. Orphaned
115. Hope
Epilogue
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

57. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

2.8K 75 18
De belle_kafer

Still looking at Harry, Dad said, "You know I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort." I flinched, averting my gaze to the floor. Instantly, the calm and sleepy atmosphere of the room shifted.

"I did!" Harry shouted. "I asked Ron and Hermione, but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so-"

"And they're quite right," Mrs. Weasley said. "You're too young."

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" Dad asked easily. "Harry's been trapped in that muggle house for a month. He's got a right to know what happening."

"Hang on," George interrupted with indignation.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred protested.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a stinking thing!" George added.

"You're too young, you're not in the Order," Fred impersonated. "Harry's not even of age! And Valerie's in it. Why can't we?"

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's been doing," Dad said, looking at the twins. That's your parent's decision. Valerie and Harry on the other hand-"

"It's not down to you to decide what's good for Harry," Mrs. Weasley countered angrily. "You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, have you?"

"Which bit?" Dad asked lightly, although there was a slightly edge to his tone.

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know," Mrs. Weasley explained.

"I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know, Molly," Dad replied snappishly. "But as he was one of the ones to see Voldemort-" everyone apart from Harry and Lupin flinched "-he has more right than most to-"

"He's not a member of the Order of the Phoenix!" Molly screamed. "He's only fifteen and..."

"and he's dealt with as much as most of the Order," Dad broke in. "And more than some."

"No ones denying what he's done!" Molly said heatedly. "But he's still-"

"He's not a child!" Dad yelled.

"He's not an adult either!" Molly shouted back. "He's not James, Sirius!"

"I'm perfectly clear on who he is, thanks," Dad snapped coldly.

"I'm not sure you are!" Molly retorted. "Sometimes the way you talk about him, it's as though you think you've got your best friend back!"

"What's wrong with that?" Harry asked naively. I groaned, laying my head on the table.

"What's wrong, Harry, is that you're not your father, however much you might look like him!" Molly yelled. "You are still at school and adults responsible for you should not forget it!"

"Meaning I'm an irresponsible godfather?" Dad roared back.

"Meaning, you've been known to act rashly, Sirius," Mrs. Weasley corrected. "Which is why Dumbledore keeps reminding you to stay at home and-"

"We'll leave my instructions from Dumbledore out of this, thanks," Dad snapped. My head was starting to hurt from all the shouting.

"Arthur, Arthur, back me up here!" Molly demanded.

After a long time, Mr. Weasley replied, "Dumbledore knows the position has changed, Molly. He accepts that Harry will have to be filled in to a certain extent now that he's staying at headquarters-"

"Yes but there's a difference between that and inviting him to ask whatever he likes!" With a sigh, I tuned out until Molly's voice rose again. "He's as good as! Who else has he got?"

"He's got me!" Dad shouted back.

"Yes," Mrs. Weasley said. "The thing is it's been rather difficult for you to look after him while locked up in Azkaban, hasn't it? You couldn't even raise your daughter."

Instantly, Dad stood up, beginning to move toward Molly, but I quickly got to my feet and stood in front of him, saying lowly, "Dad, stop. Whether she would acknowledge it or not, she's just trying to get a rise out of you so sit down." When he still didn't move, I, with a slight edge of pleading in my tone, said, "Dad." With one last glare at Molly, he sat down.

Turning to face the rest of the table, I said, "If I may be so bold, I think Harry should be allowed a say in this."

"Frankly I must agree," Remus said. "He's old enough to decide for himself."

"I want to know what's been going on," Harry said instantly.

"Very well," Molly said irritably. "Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, I want you out of this kitchen now." Instantly there was so much noise in the kitchen that my headache returned with a throbbing vengeance.

Passing by Dad, I said, "I'll be upstairs. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Raven," he replied. Before I could get out the door, Remus stopped me.

"Valerie, Sirius and I need to talk to you before you go to bed," he said. Glancing curiously at Dad, I saw he had a look of dread and he now wouldn't meet my eyes.

"O-Okay, just let me know when you're done with this lot," I replied, giving both of them concerned and curious looks. Once I was upstairs, I sat on my bed to wait. Unlike the others, I was able to have my own room but even so I could still hear the protests of Ginny as she was brought up to bed.

After an hour or so, there was a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, setting aside my book.

Harry came in and said, "Sirius and Remus are looking for you." I nodded.

"Thank you," I replied, getting to my feet.

I went to leave, but Harry asked, "Valerie, is everything okay? They both looked really grim."

"I don't know," I admitted. Moving past him, I headed downstairs to see Dad and Remus standing with a woman. Dad looked very tense and Remus uncomfortable. "So, what's up?" I asked.

The woman turned and I caught sight of her face. Instantly, my blood froze over and my smile fell.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.1K 130 10
"But if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first whoever did." ________________________________________ IN WHICH, IRIS BLACK the daughter...
4.4K 216 29
When Elizabeth Abernathy's parents were murdered as a child, she vowed that she would spend her life hunting those responsible and avenging his death...
44.7K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...
223K 11.9K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...