π‘ͺ𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒙 𝑢π‘ͺ (𝒃𝒖𝒏�...

By Jade76566

A boy named Oliver moved to California at 18 looking to start over in life. What will happen when he meets a... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

3.4K 85 8
By Jade76566

I woke up the next morning with Corpse right next to me asleep. He looked so peaceful. After a bit of admiring the man I got up to take a shower and get ready for the day.

While in my closet picking an outfit out I heard some wrestling on the bed signaling that he was either awake or moving around. I peek around the closet door to see him sitting up on the bed looking really sleepy

"Good morning, sunshine" he looked over at me.

"I should be the one saying that to you"

"Says the one still in bed"

He got up and walked over to me. I just walked back into the closet still trying to decide on what to wear, until an idea popped into my mind

"Would you like to help me pick an outfit, sleepy boy," I turned around just to see him yawn.

"I'm tired because I usually don't get up this early. I don't know how you do it, and I'm not too good at picking outfits."

"Oh come on, it won't be so bad."

......

Scratch that, it was bad, he picked out things that didn't even go together. I mean I appreciate that he tried. He got all sad that he did bad which was cute. I just decided to pick it out myself.

After changing, I left my closet to see Corpse sitting on my bed on his phone so I hop next to him.

"Whatcha doing?" I lay my head on his arm, just looking up at him.

"Oh nothing really, you look cute."

I got up and spun around a couple times so he could see it better.

"Thanks, I've been dying to wear these shoes. They're so cute"

"Hehe, like you."

I stopped and playfully hit him.

"Don't say that!"

"Well, it's the truth"

I sat back down with corpse, just scrolling through my phone when I realized that Kelly really wanted to meet Corpse, but I'm not sure how he would react to another person around.

"Hey Corpse I was wondering if you want to meet one of my friends. They really want to meet you," I could see him freeze up a little.

"You don't have to meet her if you don't want to," I said, waving my hands in the air.

"No, no, it's fine. I just don't do too well with people face to face, but I'm sure I'll be fine."

"She's really nice, I promise."

After texting Kelly and asking her to come over to meet Corpse, I asked if he wanted to go eat.

"Hey. We should go downstairs to eat, it's past breakfast already."

"Ok, sure."

We head downstairs to the kitchen. Corpse sat at the island while I got my cooking tools out.

"How about omelets, does that sound good"

"Yeah, I don't mind."

I started cooking. I made an extra one for Kelly because she should be here soon. Right as I was done cooking, the doorbell rings.

"Oh, that must be Kelly!" I could see the little panic in Corpses eyes. "don't worry, she's super nice."

I went over to open the door, with Corpse following behind me., hanging back a little. I opened the door to be met with a loud Kelly.

"Heyyyyy."

"Hi Kelly.

"How are you? It's been forever."

"It's been like four days, and I'm good. Oh, Kelly, this is Corpse." I turned and he was surprisingly right there. "Corpse, this is Kelly."

"Hi Corpse, it's nice to meet you!"

"Ah hi, same here."

They shook hands. It was a little awkward, but at least it looks like they like each other.

"Hey Kelly, I made you an omelette so come eat. You too," I looked over and Polk him in the arm and began walking back to the kitchen, both following shortly behind.

We ate and talked a little. Corpse being a little quiet, I don't know if this was a good idea. I was wondering if it was uncomfortable, but then Kelly said something completely out of the blue.

"So, Corpse. I've heard a lot about you from Oliver?" she looks at me, wiggling her eyebrows. I just made  that don't do it face to her, but she doesn't care.

"And what exactly have you heard?" Corpse questions.

"Oh, he just goes on and on about you and how handsome and sexy you are."

"No I don't!!!" At this point, we are on the couch so I threw the closest pillow at her. My face is so red, I hate this. This really was a bad idea.

"Oh, really? And why don't I know this, Oliver?~" He said in a teasing tone. God, I could explode, honestly.

"Because it's not true," my voice trailed down to a whisper. God, why do I have to be so sensitive? I can't start crying now, but I can literally feel tears sliding down my face. I hate this.

"It was only a joke, Oliver. Sorry," she said in between laughing. I love Kelly, but she can be too much sometimes. I didn't respond, I just stayed quiet for a while.

"Oliver, you o-" I was so embarrassed I just ran upstairs. Now I just cut off what Corpse was saying. I'm too soft for my own good.

Corpse POV

I was just about to finish my sentence when Oliver ran upstairs. Crap. I think we made him upset.

"Shit," I just whispered under my breath. That Kelly girl still heard it, though.

"Sorry, that was my fault. I just wanted to make conversation," she said rubbing her hand on her neck " well I should probably leave. I don't want to make this anymore worse. Tell him I'm sorry and I'll text him later."

"Shouldn't you talk to him now?"

"Nah, I'll give him some space. I knew he was a little sensitive, but I went and did that anyway. It was my fault so I'm going to just leave him be for now. I'll text him, though." I didn't know if that was a good idea, but they're best friends, they must know each other better than I knew him.

"Um, okay. Bye then."

"Bye bye!"

She left, so I decided to go upstairs to see my little bunny. I know it was a joke so he doesn't have to be so upset. I got to his door and knocked, the door opened by itself. I walked in to see Oliver sitting on his bed with his face in his pillow. I then walked over and sat in front of him.

"Hey, bunny?" I searched for any empty space in the blanket to see his face, but didn't see one. " It's a joke, please don't be so upset. She left already, saying she was sorry and that she'll text you later," I didn't get a response, just a little nod.

"Would you show me your face?" he shook his head no. I chuckled at that.

"Please, my little bunny?" He dug his face more into the pillow, probably embarrassed. He's so cute. He suddenly started talking.

"I'm sorry I just ran away, I got a little embarrassed. Kelly really is a nice person. I don't want you to think she isn't just because I couldn't take a joke," It was a little muffled since his face is in the pillow but I heard all of it.

"You're okay. She is nice, but she shouldn't joke like that unless it's true."

He really cares a lot about others, and I can clearly see he was crying.

"Come here," I held my arms out so I could hug him. I'm not used to showing affection, but I'll try for him.

Oliver POV

"Come here," I looked up to see Corpse arms out asking for a hug. I hesitated for a sec because I'm still awkward around him, but I eventually hugged him.

It felt nice to be hugged. It's been a while. I could feel myself tearing up again. I'm such a cry baby, but this feels nice. We stayed like that for a bit until he spoke

"You feel better now? I don't like seeing you cry."

"Yeah, thanks. Sorry you have to deal with this, I really am sensitive." I said wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"You're okay, I don't mind."

"I'm going to change Into something comfortable. You should too, then I'll order more food."

"Ok, sounds good."

Time skip

The food just arrived and we ordered Chinese because why not. We decided to watch a movie while eating luckily it wasn't scary or I'll be screaming and throwing shit everywhere lol

After eating, we just continued the movie. I laid my head on his shoulder bundled up in blankets. I never want this to end. I really don't want him to leave. I just want to stay like this forever and ever. I really do. Love this man.

I looked up at him. He's so perfect from his cute messy hair to his beautiful eye catching smile. I love all of it.

"And what are you looking at?~" I couldn't help myself. I just kissed him without warning. His eyes going big the second my lips touched his. He slowly became aware of what was going on.

He grabbed my thighs, pulling me on his lap. Every second became more heated as our lips began to move in sync. I found myself shocked when he added his tongue. I slowly let him take control. The room filled with heavy breathing and the faint sound of the tv in the background.

Our bodies moved with each other as I started to lose my breath. I then pulled away, my lips swollen from the make out session that just took place.

"S-sorry, '' I looked down a little. He put both his hands on either side of my face, making me look at him .

"Don't be sorry bunny, I enjoyed it," he looked straight at my face telling me with his eyes that it was okay. He moved his hands to my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"Oliver, I really do love you," He said in a deep whisper that could make anyone go crazy.

"I love you, too, Corpse. So much."

"Would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend, bunny?" I looked at him shocked, my face growing redder by the second.

"R- really?" he shakes his head yes "I-I would love to be your boyfriend!"

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, embarrassed but happy. I could feel the tears forming at the brims of my eyes. He then carried me to the bedroom. Getting cozy, we soon started to fall asleep, and all I could think about for the rest of the night was my new boyfriend.

(Sorry this took so long guys I really do suck at updating lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 21 9
β— β— β— β— β—‘β—‘β—‘β—‘ β— β— β— β—  β—‘β—‘β—‘β—‘ β— β— β— β—  This is an LGBT story, starting at a young age where we all began. Confused...
27.1K 546 30
THIS STORY IS COMPETED!!!!!!! So this is like my first story every. So if its not that good, that's why. DESCRIPTION: Hey! My name's Dakota I'm 1...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
3.3K 206 29
('Must Be 18 Or Over To Enter' is one of the titles, not a warning) Kylie has questions. She has so many questions - all valid - but Oliver isn't pla...