Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with Corpse right next to me asleep. He looked so peaceful. After a bit of admiring the man I got up to take a shower and get ready for the day.

While in my closet picking an outfit out I heard some wrestling on the bed signaling that he was either awake or moving around. I peek around the closet door to see him sitting up on the bed looking really sleepy

"Good morning, sunshine" he looked over at me.

"I should be the one saying that to you"

"Says the one still in bed"

He got up and walked over to me. I just walked back into the closet still trying to decide on what to wear, until an idea popped into my mind

"Would you like to help me pick an outfit, sleepy boy," I turned around just to see him yawn.

"I'm tired because I usually don't get up this early. I don't know how you do it, and I'm not too good at picking outfits."

"Oh come on, it won't be so bad."

......

Scratch that, it was bad, he picked out things that didn't even go together. I mean I appreciate that he tried. He got all sad that he did bad which was cute. I just decided to pick it out myself.

After changing, I left my closet to see Corpse sitting on my bed on his phone so I hop next to him

"Whatcha doing?" I lay my head on his arm, just looking up at him.

"Oh nothing really, you look cute."

I got up and spun around a couple times so he could see it better.

"Thanks, I've been dying to wear these shoes. They're so cute"

"Hehe, like you."

I stopped and playfully hit him.

"Don't say that!"

"Well, it's the truth"

I sat back down with corpse, just scrolling through my phone when I realized that Kelly really wanted to meet Corpse, but I'm not sure how he would react to another person around.

"Hey Corpse I was wondering if you want to meet one of my friends. They really want to meet you," I could see him freeze up a little.

"You don't have to meet her if you don't want to," I said, waving my hands in the air.

"No, no, it's fine. I just don't do too well with people face to face, but I'm sure I'll be fine."

"She's really nice, I promise."

After texting Kelly and asking her to come over to meet Corpse, I asked if he wanted to go eat.

"Hey. We should go downstairs to eat, it's past breakfast already."