Chapter 10

I woke up pretty early in the morning to the light shining bright in my eyes. I got up and hopped in the shower. After that, I got dressed.

I went downstairs to clean up a little before corpse got here. I don't even know when he is going to get here, so I decided to text him

B- Hey, when are you coming? And how long are you staying?

C- I'll be there soon. How long do you want me to stay?

B- I don't care how long you stay.

C- Ok, I'll be there soon.

I decided to make cookies for us to eat. I hope he likes cookies.

(15 minutes later)

I was about to check the cookies when I heard a knock at the door. He is here?! I'm not ready. Nonetheless, I walked over and opened the door.

Right when I opened the door, I was met with a tall handsome man with curly black hair. He was wearing a mask, but I could see his slight smile.

"You going to let me in, bunny?"

"O-oh yeah, sorry," I opened the door more, letting him inside.

"Your house is nice," he said looking around.

"Thanks, you can put your stuff right there."

I walk over to the cookies and pull them out. While doing so, I could feel a presence behind me. I turned around to be met with Corpse and his mask off, and damn he looked good.

"Those look good."

"Y-yeah, I made them for you, but they're still hot," I turned around and put the cookies on the plate.

"You look good in that apron, bunny."

"W-what?" I turned around and looked at him.

"I said you look good."

"D-don't say that," I looked down, my cheeks burning. I'm so embarrassed. Next thing I know, I feel Corpse's hand on my chin picking my head up.

"Is someone embarrassed?"

"N-no," I reach for a cookie and shove it in his mouth.

"Now eat before they get cold."

"Yes Sir,~" I turned around and slapped my hand on my face to cover the hot mess I am right now.

"W-what do you want to do today, Corpse? We still have 3 or so hours until nightfall."

"Anything is alright with me."

"Okay," I stood there trying to think of something to do, but I couldn't figure anything out with his eyes lingering.

"Don't just stare at me.."

"I'm sorry, you're just too cute.."

"Don't say that."

"Well it's true, hehe."

His little laugh just gets me every time. I find myself looking down. I'm blushing way too much for the first time meeting. I then feel Corpse's finger under my chin lifting my head up again.

"I honestly thought I was going to be more nervous, but looks like someone's outdoing me," I puff my cheeks out at his comment.

"Well it's hard not to be," I could just barely hear him whisper.

"Cute," we looked at each other for a little too long until I just got uncomfortable.

"D-do you want to go for a walk?" I could see him think for a second.

"As long as there aren't too many people."

"Ok then, let's go!" I was so excited. I barely had anyone to spend time with so this will be fun.

(Time skip)

After a little bit of walking, we got to a secluded place with trees everywhere, not too many people know about this place which is good. There is also a big pond in the middle that contains ducks.

"I love going to this place when I'm feeling down, it's just too pretty here not to smile," I then spot a frog in the descent hopping around, so I run ahead a little.

"Corpse look, it's a frog! It's so cute!"

Corpse's POV

God, I couldn't help but admire him. He looks so pretty and happy. I then saw him blush, so I realized I was staring for too long. I started to walk over to him.

I crouched down to get a better look.

"L-look at it, isn't it cute?"

"It's small."

"Yeah, there's probably bigger ones by the water."

We got up and walked around more. I've never been to this place, but it sure was pretty, and it made it all better being with Oliver.

(Time skip) Oliver's pov

We got back home and I was tired. It was now 8pm we decided to take a late night stroll on the beach. We just ran around and played in the water a little bit.

"What would you like to eat, Corpse?" I made my way to the kitchen, getting ready to prepare food.

"Anything is fine," he sat at the island while I made spaghetti just looking at me, which made me nervous, but I'm more comfortable with him now.

After we ate, I put on a movie for us to watch (any movie is fine) and we began watching it. Half way through, I fell asleep on Corpse without even realizing it

I slowly woke up after feeling him pick me up and carry me upstairs. I tried to protest, but eventually I let him. It took him a second to find my room, but when he did, he put me down on the bed with him climbing in next to me.

He pulled me to his chest. At this point I was boiling, but I was trying not to make it look like I was awake. He then kissed my forehead, whispering...

"Good night, Oliver"

(Sorry y'all it's been forever. School is taking over my life lol, but I've been working on a lot of cool things, and might be starting a new book soon idk 🤷‍♀️. Welp I hope you all stay safe and healthy. Love u all💕)