Chapter 13

Y'all I couldn't stay away for long so I'm going to try to start updating again, this one is short and probably bad cause it's been awhile so hope you enjoy
(⚠️Small TW little bit of past trauma⚠️)

𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙷*
I woke up from a crash down stairs. I immediately started to think about the scary guy from last week. I got up and decided to sneak down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom I could hear someone on the phone but I couldn't see them.

After about 5 minutes the talking stopped. I think they were on the phone with someone. At this point I was scared. 'Wonder if they try to kill me'. My thoughts are everywhere.

I then heard them walking from the front door to what seemed like the kitchen. I'll be able to see them, but I don't think they will see me. I peeked around the corner just to find my mom in MY kitchen.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" her head shot right over to me

"Oh. Hello sweetie I thought you would be out at this time" she said while walking over to me.

"NO I'M HERE IN MY HOME. WHY ARE YOU HERE"

"Sweetie, I missed you, and you ignored my calls. I just wanted to see you"

I calmed down a little feeling bad about declining all her calls, and ignoring her

"Sorry about ignoring you"

"It's ok"

"You're here alone right? Dad isn't here is he?"

"Sweetie, I want you guys to get along. I know he did bad things, but please just give him a chance."

Fucking great. "So he's here. I told you already I didn't want to see him or talk to him"

"Listen sweetie I feel thou-"

"NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM"

I could feel tears building up on the brim of my eyes. I left them to start a new life and now they're here again. I just want to be alone.

The front door opened, and then closed again. I could here walking, but I couldn't move

"Honey look at how nice this place is" I could see her walk away. No...no . I looked over without moving my head just to clarify that it was him, and it was. I turned around facing the opposite way so I could calm down.

"What's his problem? '' I could feel myself trembling. I never wanted this.

"He's just a little nervous honey. It's been awhile since he has seen us" I tried to pull myself together. I don't want to make them mad. I took a couple breaths, and turned around

"W-would you guys like m-me to show you a-around"

"Yes sweetie that would be great this place looks great"

I took them around the place. I just wanted to get it over with. I felt so uncomfortable the whole time. Memories from the past just keep flooding my brain. I just want to fall asleep in Corpses arms right now.

After I made them some food, we watched something on the tv. I just can't wait to get to bed, and curl up.

"I'll be right back just going to use the bathroom. Be right back!" Crap. Now I'm alone. Please come back mom. I feel like crying. I just want to leave.

"Your house is nice" I look over at him quickly then back down to my lap.

"T-thanks"

"How are you affording it"

"I-I work at a cafe, and do online t-things" the cafe part is a lie. I can't just tell him I stream, and do YouTube.

"Hmmm" he probably doesn't actually care.

"I'm back. Hopefully y'all didn't rip each other apart"

"I-I'm going to bed. You guys know where the guest bedroom is so I'll be heading up"

"Ok sweetie good night"

"N-night"

I got upstairs and hopped right into bed. I don't know how long they are staying, but I want them to leave. I shut my eyes, tears streaming down my cheeks. I just want Corpse.